PDA

View Full Version : The Only black guy on wucorp would like to know: Why do we talk about black ppl so m

TSA
02-22-2009, 11:09 AM
uch on here?

the white ppl and the black ppl. and it's certain white ppl that always do it, so it's kinda creepy and homosexual. Then the black ppl, that aren't really black but they have a brownish hue to them, are always at it as well.

i mean, if your black, why do you talk about black ppl so much? it's like being in a coffee shop and a guy comes up to you and goes

"Hello...human..fellow human...would you like to discuss human issues happening to the human race and the human position of the celestial rock of Earth?"

clearly he's not a human, but yeah. why do we talk about black ppl so much? I mean there's asians, arabs, latinos, or you know, things that have tangible purpose in real life like physics and various applied sciences.

Crackhead Bob
02-22-2009, 11:10 AM
NP2hekB4H_8

Olive Oil Goombah
02-22-2009, 11:14 AM
its the blacks that make all the posts and bring attention to it. Its really all on you and Sunny in this recent racial discussion.

TSA
02-22-2009, 11:21 AM
but you're...always....always....always in them....

Olive Oil Goombah
02-22-2009, 03:50 PM
No, im only in the ones that have do with racism....the ones that you make about nigeria and shit or the metu neter bore me....

Its the racial clash that I enjoy, and so do you.

I never start threads about this, i only respond when presented with black nationalism.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-22-2009, 03:55 PM
black/white thread gimmick is REALLY old and unfunny (never was) now.

I would like you now to move onto other things.

I want to ebeef you, but ... eh, youre kinda lame right now.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2009, 03:56 PM
so making a thread about a subject implies an obssesion with said subject?

YungSunny
02-22-2009, 04:12 PM
uch on here?

the white ppl and the black ppl. and it's certain white ppl that always do it, so it's kinda creepy and homosexual. Then the black ppl, that aren't really black but they have a brownish hue to them, are always at it as well.

i mean, if your black, why do you talk about black ppl so much? it's like being in a coffee shop and a guy comes up to you and goes

"Hello...human..fellow human...would you like to discuss human issues happening to the human race and the human position of the celestial rock of Earth?"

clearly he's not a human, but yeah. why do we talk about black ppl so much? I mean there's asians, arabs, latinos, or you know, things that have tangible purpose in real life like physics and various applied sciences.
What kind of logic is this?
Hurrhurr that's like a girl telling her friends about her first period. She obviously has a dick.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-22-2009, 04:13 PM
so making a thread about a subject implies an obssesion with said subject?

Yes.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Yes.
then what does dick taste like?

TSA
02-22-2009, 04:16 PM
What kind of logic is this?
Hurrhurr that's like a girl telling her friends about her first period. She obviously has a dick.
what if, everytime she was allowed to speak, she brought up the fact she has periods? what if everytime she was allowed to speak she only spoke about having a vagina and having periods. or atleast 80% of the time when she spoke?

she a fucking tranny you ninny.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-22-2009, 04:18 PM
then what does dick taste like?

ask daryl

TSA
02-22-2009, 04:19 PM
idk what it tastes like, that's why i made that thread that asks what it tastes like and nobody answered so i still hold no answer to that question. what dick tastes like.
No, im only in the ones that have do with racism....the ones that you make about nigeria and shit or the metu neter bore me....

Its the racial clash that I enjoy, and so do you.

I never start threads about this, i only respond when presented with black nationalism.
yeah. that's exactly what im talking about.
of ALL the subjects in the world, style found some that interest him (mertur nerpt or whatever) and i found some that interest me.
we can all give reason to why these interest us.

but why did you choose...black people..as the one that interest you. You never do start threads about it but your ALWAYS in them.

if i were in them yeah, ok, well im black, it makes sense, and i dont expect you to be in the Nigeria threads cause that doesn't make sense to you or matter.

but why does BLACK MEN matter to you enough to be there EVERY SINGLE time it's brought up.

?

I mean, you'll have to step outside of yourself and look at you from an outsiders perspective to understand how bizarre it is.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2009, 04:23 PM
"white people taste in music"
"white men say u da man"

I mean, you'll have to step outside of yourself and look at you from an outsiders perspective to understand how bizarre it is.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-22-2009, 04:24 PM
i like to argue with black nazi's

TSA
02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
but nobody else? or nobody as much?
why them in particular?

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2009, 04:26 PM
what if, everytime she was allowed to speak, she brought up the fact she has periods? what if everytime she was allowed to speak she only spoke about having a vagina and having periods. or atleast 80% of the time when she spoke?

trannys talk about having periods?

anyway....so talking about how great of a wucorp poster you are and how everyone else sux at it would mean the reality is just the opposite?

you think thats air you're breathing?
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/the_matrix_script/air_breath.jpg

TSA
02-22-2009, 04:30 PM
"white people taste in music"
"white men say u da man"

oh dear gavin. you're making me feel like less of a person gavin. you won the custody case and im not more popular then you on wucorp gavin. those were real businesses and not you selling hand made t-shirts like my little brother is doing right now to promote his cd gavin. your not a failure in comparison to your father gavin. you didn't disappoint him and, in the future, your son gavin. you're not going to die alone because you've always been alone gavin. the world understands you gavin. you understand yourself now because you are combating an online 20 year old gavin. black people didn't get sonned by white people gavin. it's all me gavin. if you destroy me you destroy your insecurities gavin. your not addicted to drugs if i go away gavin. if i go away from the internet gavin. your destroying me the way i have destroyed you gavin.
[ben stein] nooooooooooooo [/ben stein]

TSA
02-22-2009, 04:31 PM
you not addicted gavin. you're in control of everything you're doing gavin. your mom didn't send you a spiderman comic at the age of 36 gavin. if you destroy me you destroy that hole inside you gavin. im the problem with your life gavin.

Charles Barry
02-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Who are the moderators around here? You should start restricting TSA's ability to start a thread.

TSA
02-22-2009, 04:43 PM
^ball shaped dick.

YungSunny
02-22-2009, 05:00 PM

LOL....Point made. :i

begongo
02-22-2009, 05:08 PM
because the asiatic black man is god

ALCATRAZ
02-22-2009, 06:39 PM
the only black guy on wucorp is from nebraska

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2009, 06:49 PM
your dick got hard when you typed that.
didn't it derek?