PDA

View Full Version : CharlesJones fixes up his ride for the next money grabbing black women

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 05:47 PM
http://www.markalor.com/incl/showphoto.php?img=168606899_d737af5ec8_b.jpg&h=577&w=1280

^^^^TRUNK IS IN THE FRONT

Charles Barry
02-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Jones whip is smaller than that.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
GHOSTLACED PULLS UP

Candy coated, crawlin like a catepillar

http://www.markalor.com/incl/showphoto.php?img=176777552_bd38a9b827_b.jpg&h=577&w=1280

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 06:37 PM
this how eastside decatur roll glenwood rd right up the street
glenwood day bout 40 days from today
KKmkiqJmn7M

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2009, 06:45 PM
this how eastside decatur roll glenwood rd right up the street
glenwood day bout 40 days from today
KKmkiqJmn7M

I understand car culture is different down there and in Texas with the big bodies and slabs but what the fuck is up with putting trademark brands on your ride if you arent being compensated for it?

I'm surprised you havent used that weird patent you filed for in regards to the trademark parody that your tee shirts were protected under for doing the same thing with car decals.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 07:44 PM
I understand car culture is different down there and in Texas with the big bodies and slabs but what the fuck is up with putting trademark brands on your ride if you arent being compensated for it?

I'm surprised you havent used that weird patent you filed for in regards to the trademark parody that your tee shirts were protected under for doing the same thing with car decals.

actually the cars were the inspiration for the tees. thats why they sold so crazy in ATL. since the we set the trends ...etc etc...

but yeah it is like a nascar thing that took on a life of its own.
hawaiian punch m&ms and mcdonalds chevys are in my neighborhood.
dude round the corner has a sweet icebreakers gum chevy with the blue glitter paint job. white and blue sparkle interior.

then you gotta rock the matchin AF1's and nascar jacket to make the hook up complete. so you can understand why this brought tears to niggas eyes.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/nascar_trap.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/mking_hoody.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/shirt_ani.gif

on the subject of brands without compensation.....
isn't that what niggas do anyway? hennesy jordans polo magnums lexus
glock.
you get niggas to rock your brand you will get not only sales but free advertising.

while networking, i met a cat out here that started a biz getting products placed in rap videos.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 07:54 PM
you live in decatur? youre going to that this year?MORE VIDS PLS
shit was jumpin

street movements.
shits the new graffitti

wasnt feelin the fedex
them dub floaters was intense thogh!!!!

Marwan
02-23-2009, 07:55 PM
That Glenwood video was garbage, is that the best them country ass, black hillbilly ass niggas can do..lookin like fucken idiots...if you wanna see real cars everyday of the week, to hell with one day, come out to Los Angeles and just drive around....

them down south niggas is like 4 year olds in grown up bodies...make a nigga ashamed to say he black after watching them dumb ignorant ass fucks set black people back by 60 years...

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 08:00 PM
That Glenwood video was garbage, is that the best them country ass, black hillbilly ass niggas can do..lookin like fucken idiots...if you wanna see real cars everyday of the week, to hell with one day, come out to Los Angeles and just drive around....

them down south niggas is like 4 year olds in grown up bodies...make a nigga ashamed to say he black after watching them dumb ignorant ass fucks set black people back by 60 years...
Your self-hatred however sounds very intelligent.
"I hate them because they don't drive nice cars everyday."
This train of thought clearly makes you a faggot.
________
Vodun (voodoo) dicussion (http://www.religionboard.org/vodun-voodoo/)

Marwan
02-23-2009, 08:05 PM
I didnt say i hate anybody let alone i never said i didnt like a person because they dont drive a nice car...what da fuck where u readin????

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2009, 08:14 PM

How much have you traveled up to this point in your life? I've met plenty of people from the ATL area who upon first impression didn't talk or compose themselves like they were bright but after talking for a few minutes and seeing through the cultural differences I discovered they are smarter than you'd expect. Most owned pretty impressive businesses or had lots of goals set in life. Same goes for people from different parts of the country Ive conversed with.

Marwan
02-23-2009, 08:22 PM
dude i made the comments i made due to the ignorant shit i saw in the video, 2 bitches sitting on a park bench rolling weed and lickin blunts, one bitch then says "im here with all 5 of my kids and we having a good time" then the other bitch proceeds to lick the blunt...then you got idiots waving a "money fan" around in the camera with a hand full of fives and ughhh just acting like retarded idiots... I hate seeing black people act like real life "flava flavs" because other races already stereotype us and think lowly of us as it is and jackasses who act like the morons in this video just re-enforces their stereotypes....

you call that self hate, i call it being tired of my people acting the way they do and then wondering why other races pre-judge us the way they do....

Marwan
02-23-2009, 08:24 PM
and as far as travelling, i've been to Georgia, was stationed there in Fort Benning (Columbus) while in the U.S. Army...i've been a few places to answer your question

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 08:25 PM
2 bitches sitting on a park bench rolling weed and lickin blunts, one bitch then says "im here with all 5 of my kids and we having a good time" then the other bitch proceeds to lick the blunt......

but errr, whats wrong with that?

they WERE having a good time, why you proceeding to hate on them so much

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
dude i made the comments i made due to the ignorant shit i saw in the video, 2 bitches sitting on a park bench rolling weed and lickin blunts, one bitch then says "im here with all 5 of my kids and we having a good time" then the other bitch proceeds to lick the blunt...then you got idiots waving a "money fan" around in the camera with a hand full of fives and ughhh just acting like retarded idiots... I hate seeing black people act like real life "flava flavs" because other races already stereotype us and think lowly of us as it is and jackasses who act like the morons in this video just re-enforces their stereotypes....

you call that self hate, i call it being tired of my people acting the way they do and then wondering why other races pre-judge us the way they do....

well those are some good points i guess, but its no worse then some white hillbilly midwest Nascar fans getting in the camera doing dumb shit.

i think the problem lies within the hillbilly specie

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 08:30 PM
that bitches blunt was mad skinny too hahahahhaha

cheap ass bitch, rollin up like shes in prison

I bet she wasnt even sharing out to her kids neither, smh

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 08:34 PM
the best atl can do is phantoms, lambos and maybachs. these are folks from about 4 neighborhoods. ATL prolly has the highest new/nicecar to nigga ratio in the world. GTFO dj clue lookin ass nigga

glenwood day used to be more like this but them folks are shuttin shit down now. i remember this shit. we were on posted up further away tho
xHC8FG4mvVQ

this is in the SWATs (southwest atlanta), Oakland Park on a normal sunday.
dzyHmXBbH1g

this is my street Candler rd on a sunday. peep the yellowpages.com hahaha
jw--PJ_EfiQ

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2009, 08:34 PM
people get wayy to gayed up over critiquing ppls bud or brew preferences. its one thing to discuss it, but to pick 'em to death like a vulture over it is too much.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 08:41 PM
the bitch was prolly blazin that dro. these cats out here roll cigarillos. i refuse.
i dont give a fuck if its some slap yo granmammy weed, roll a respectable size blunt muhfukka.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 08:46 PM
if that shit was round here, lozells way, niggas would be gettin jacked leftn
right for all that lol

We cant even get a taxi to drive through here

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Why not make it a speedball and keep me paid?
Heroine+Cocaine
All the highs and lows of your peon lives all at once.
Its the only way to fly.
http://www.identa-forensics.com/images/heroin.jpg

________
Spire Double Caliber Magnum Pellets (http://airsoft-shop.info/p/spire-double-caliber-magnum-pellets/)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 08:49 PM
damn, thats alot of money in a depreciating car unless you keep it long enough.

Dont look like the economy is so bad from these vids unless thats why the mortgage wasn't getting paid.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 08:55 PM

Dont look like the economy is so bad from these vids unless thats why the mortgage wasn't getting paid.
We don't put "Crack Dealer" on the US Census so the figures are somewhat skewed.

________
Dodge Wiki (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Wiki)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 08:57 PM
hahaha!!

i needed that explanation as i was confused. Thank you Mr. Cheney.

EAGLE EYE
02-23-2009, 08:59 PM
Dick just blessed the thread with the daily mathematics we've been missing

ALCATRAZ
02-23-2009, 09:00 PM
then you gotta rock the matchin AF1's and nascar jacket to make the hook up complete. so you can understand why this brought tears to niggas eyes.

ahaahahh

ALCATRAZ
02-23-2009, 09:04 PM
KKmkiqJmn7M

43 second mark

someone rep style

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 09:06 PM
if that shit was round here, lozells way, niggas would be gettin jacked leftn
right for all that lol

We cant even get a taxi to drive through here

as much as cats talk about niggas from the south being ignorant. violent crime is low. cats just have respect for each other. we still fight out here.
erbody has guns but cats use guns to scare niggas, clear the set.

plus glenwood day is a local event. the next day a nigga momma gonna knock on yo momma door talkin bout "where's my sons shit at?". lol

up north you can't step on a niggas shoe in the club. here we get crunk. in a neighborhood club its like a real life mosh pit.

the robbin shit is all drug related.

but for the most part ATL is such a police state that it keeps niggas in an Us vs Them mentality. we call the police "the folks" or "them people"(as in WHITE)

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 09:07 PM
43 second mark

someone rep style
negative rep please.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:08 PM
hahaha!!

i needed that explanation as i was confused. Thank you Mr. Cheney.
There's a Get to know Dick thread should you have any further questions.

Dick just blessed the thread with the daily mathematics we've been missing
Unfortunately our intended deterioration of the school systems has most lacking in their math skills.

________
Body science (http://bodyscience.ws/)

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 09:15 PM

actually atl never even felt the post 911 recession.

it was like we went from a huge job surplus to you can't quit your job and get a new one when you are sick of it.

we are a tech city an entertainment city and used to be a real estate city
plus we are a chocolate city and nigga don't know how to save money.

even now, i went out a couple of weeks ago and cats still blowin whole stacks ($1,000) in the strip club.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 09:17 PM
its like the harlem of the 21st century down there

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 09:17 PM
my own mother broke down just down the road really close from her own house, she was gettin surrounded by a group of youths real quick, fuckign vultures

luckily I was able to turn up quickly, they had gone by then but she said they were thinking about it

you lucky where you live, people hate each other here, no ones helping no one out.

I actually quit going to black clubs and hip hop nights after one too many close calls in there, niggas threatening knives on you for NO reason at all, you cant walk thru theclub without a joker trying somethin

fuck em anyway

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
ghostlaced i never read your posts before and this right justification is not earning you any 'maybe i'll read it out of pity' points.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
my own mother broke down just down the road really close from her own house, she was gettin surrounded by a group of youths real quick, fuckign vultures

luckily I was able to turn up quickly, they had gone by then but she said they were thinking about it

you lucky where you live, people hate each other here, no ones helping no one out.

I actually quit going to black clubs and hip hop nights after one too many close calls in there, niggas threatening knives on you for NO reason at all, you cant walk thru theclub without a joker trying somethin

fuck em anyway

The Brits have less area to control so its easier to manipulate. We'll get there soon enough.

________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 09:21 PM
England sounds like a horrible, horrible place. This is what happens when your country gets too liberal.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 09:29 PM
the funny thing is American rappers come over here and regulally get jacked for their chains and show money, Ja Rule and Juelz Santana being recent ones

They dont realise that alot promotors over here are just lowly hustlers, who set up the gig, and then wont pay you lol

this has happened to dipset and wu tang, more than once

tip to American rappers, GET YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU SHOW UP

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:31 PM
England sounds like a horrible, horrible place. This is what happens when your country gets too liberal.
Cameras on every street corner. Shitty weather. Constant paranoia.
We're working on two and already have the HARP satellite.
We want control Nicky, we want domination.
Conservatives are liberal.
UP is DOWN.
We're going to create a fucking shitstorm so torrential that you'd have to be atop a mountain to not feel it. The view from Rhodes Peak is amazing.

________
Kitchen Measures (http://kitchenmeasures.com/)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Yes, it seems inevitable Dick, it really does.

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 09:35 PM
yeah its sweet out here. i can't even front.
thats why everyone who visits tries to move here.

for a racist black supremacist like me. not seeing a white face for weeks at a time is a definite plus. maybe thats why i stay on here so much. because i need to fill that hole that once was occupied by white people.:list:
i need the white mans love.

during the late spring, ATL is literally like a rap video everyday.

there's plenty of business opportunity the city is still young and growing. you could take an idea thats been beaten to death up north and come down here and be known as the king of it.
ex: THEY DON'T HAVE A SINGLE AUTHENTIC DELI HERE

the black woman to man ratio used to be about 15 to 1 in the 90s, now its about 6 to 1.
the 90s was so ill that women knew the numbers were stacked so they just accepted that they were sharing their man. it was a fact of life.
this is also the foundation of my theory of why there are so many bi/lesbian chicks out here.

its been in the 70s for the past week.

this message has been paid for by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-23-2009, 09:35 PM
http://www.hiphopgame.com/images/crazy/diddy2.jpg

http://www.hiphopgame.com/images/crazy/diddy.jpg

"BAD BOY 4 LIFE"

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Yes, it seems inevitable Dick, it really does.
There is no "seems" the gears have been turning for a very long time and nothing is going to stop us.

________
Dodge Meadowbrook History (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Dodge_Meadowbrook)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 09:46 PM
yeah its sweet out here. i can't even front.
thats why everyone who visits tries to move here.

for a racist black supremacist like me. not seeing a white face for weeks at a time is a definite plus. maybe thats why i stay on here so much. because i need to fill that hole that once was occupied by white people.:list:
i need the white mans love.

during the late spring, ATL is literally like a rap video everyday.

there's plenty of business opportunity the city is still young and growing. you could take an idea thats been beaten to death up north and come down here and be known as the king of it.
ex: THEY DON'T HAVE A SINGLE AUTHENTIC DELI HERE

the black woman to man ratio used to be about 15 to 1 in the 90s, now its about 6 to 1.
the 90s was so ill that women knew the numbers were stacked so they just accepted that they were sharing their man. it was a fact of life.
this is also the foundation of my theory of why there are so many bi/lesbian chicks out here.

its been in the 70s for the past week.

this message has been paid for by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce

I'm going to print this on a flyer and distribute it thru all the black communities in Cleveland, and if it works and they all leave, I will worship you.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Did I put a sad face on all you pathetic bastards? Don't worry if you suck enough e-cock now I'll keep you safe in real life when the time comes.

________
ZX14 VS HAYABUSA (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_bike_is_quicker_kawasaki_zx_-14_or_suzuki_hayabusa)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2009, 09:48 PM
i wonder who you really are dick

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:51 PM
i wonder who you really are dick
why? The whole world assumed I was Satan for the last 8 years. That means they were about 60 too late from ever stopping anything. I am Dick Cheney. you know THE DICK. CHENEY.

________
Honda qr50 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_QR50)

IrOnMaN
02-23-2009, 09:52 PM
the best atl can do is phantoms, lambos and maybachs. these are folks from about 4 neighborhoods. ATL prolly has the highest new/nicecar to nigga ratio in the world. GTFO dj clue lookin ass nigga

glenwood day used to be more like this but them folks are shuttin shit down now. i remember this shit. we were on posted up further away tho
xHC8FG4mvVQ

What's the song in the background? Hot!!

BTW, can't people have fun? I don't live in ATL but I'm pretty sure those people work hard. Aren't they entitled to a little fun? Give me a break.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 09:55 PM
What's the song in the background? Hot!!

BTW, can't people have fun? I don't live in ATL but I'm pretty sure those people work hard. Aren't they entitled to a little fun? Give me a break.
The bigger the dick the more entitled to fun you are. My life's been a blast.

________
Cheap Airsoft Holster (http://airsoft-shop.info/tag/holster)

IrOnMaN
02-23-2009, 10:06 PM
^^You mean money. It can buy damn near anything and it's indestructible.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 10:08 PM
^^You mean money. It can buy damn near anything and it's indestructible.
If I only read the last sentence I'd still assume you were talking about my dick.

________
Lamborghini espada specifications (http://www.lamborghini-tech.com/wiki/Lamborghini_Espada)

IrOnMaN
02-23-2009, 10:16 PM
If I only read the last sentence I'd still assume you were talking about my dick.

I was talking about money being indestructible.

Dick Cheney
02-23-2009, 10:22 PM
I was talking about money being indestructible.
Just like my dick. I understood you the first time.

________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Uncle Steezo
02-23-2009, 10:45 PM
thats the Backwudz performing live..... for free.
TkTKjXRujTQ

back in the day during freaknik, snoop, too short, redman, so-so def (i think even the wu one year) would put on free shows in the park on some for the love of the game shit.

TSA
02-24-2009, 03:07 AM
GHOSTLACED PULLS UP

Candy coated, crawlin like a catepillar

http://www.markalor.com/incl/showphoto.php?img=176777552_bd38a9b827_b.jpg&h=577&w=1280
in europe, this would look usual.

plus i hear public transport is what everyone uses there