PDA

View Full Version : Truth On My Side

Holistik
09-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey, I threw together a song an hour ago, but also fixed my other shit.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=248831

Deadly Minds and Wandering Thoughts are actually finished now, and whoever told me my voicing was bad in Wandering Thoughts should listen to it again.

Holistik
09-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Aight, check it out now, I just finished a back n forth typa song with my bro q-brute about train robbery, lemme know what you think, use the same link

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=248831

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Iight ima be real with you mang.....

Your lyrics is hot, but you got what I named officialy the "80's Game Show Host" flow. Seriously, it gets me agitated after listening to it too much.

Peace neway.

Holistik
09-10-2005, 03:04 PM
hahahaha, nice way to put it :thumbup: I'd only have been offended had I been rapping longer. ah well, we all need to work on something

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Most definately, dont take it as me insulting you im really not, i just tell it like it is. I aint gonna listen to 5 seconds and be like.

GREAT SONG !!$#Q@%@%!!!

Like it or not, not everyone has the voice for hip hop. It's something I noticed in alot of rappers from non gutter areas, they dont got that smooth flow in their voice that you kinda develop on the street from speaking with so much slang you know what I mean? I mean I don't know you but I don't think your hood correct me if I'm wrong. Like with me when I speak, I speak quick everything tends to blend in and I leave out alot of syllables cuz thats the method of speech I developed from living where I live you know what I mean? Southern people and other areas tend to pronounce every word to the fullest in a slow speaking manner... Thats not too good for hip hop... IDK once again my opion just theoretically speaking.

But I have stuff I need to work on too, anyway.

Peace brother.

Heke
09-11-2005, 04:52 PM
I dont know. I did like it.