PDA

View Full Version : storytellers kanye west

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 01:34 AM
anyone see tha preview for dat shit on mtv.. looks legit... like a real concert but on tha tv....says its on saturday at 9...

EAGLE EYE
02-24-2009, 01:38 AM
i just farted....

it smells like marinated chicken w/ green beans and almonds

so whats this all about? Story time with the wicked crybaby from the west?

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
shit looked like that light tour he had wit all dem lasers n shit that shit looks official

INF
02-24-2009, 01:41 AM
wanna see this

INF
03-01-2009, 01:11 AM
saw it. It was really good. The whole live band was hittin. A must see and decent story telling. I missed the last 20 min to do a store run.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
03-01-2009, 01:16 AM
shit was tight, i liked it it's sad he was censored from his rants on phelps,etc.

INF
03-01-2009, 01:18 AM
I like how he said OJ was amazing. He is right when he said he never strayed too, think about Katrina. Kanye is my favorite artist of this time and I am not afraid to say it.

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 02:29 AM
I watched it and it was a solid performance. I wish he would've done more of the songs we know him by but I guess he tryna cater to a new audience these days.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
03-01-2009, 02:41 AM
yeah he killed it prolly the touch the sky preformance was the dopest

drippie k
03-01-2009, 08:12 AM
i like how muhfuckers on here call kanye a flamin fag one thread n think he the shit in another thread

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 02:06 PM
well he is pretty flamin.... i mean jus look at tha guy.... doesnt mean he aint a good artist

BIG D O
03-02-2009, 12:46 AM
fuck that garbage ass shit.....

who wants to sit around and listen to his ass in autotune for a fuckin hour?

I'll tell ya who....broads or lame niggas that think they're cool, but are actually just relating to a cat that has gone waaaay overboard on the hipster shit and being an "artist".....

ALCATRAZ
03-02-2009, 02:31 AM
I'll tell ya who....broads or lame niggas that think they're cool, but are actually just relating to a cat that has gone waaaay overboard on the hipster shit and being an "artist".....

yes kanye has been doin too much with tha hipster artsy shit but you cant take away what he has given to the rap game in the past half decade or so

i heard his new album for tha first time this week, and even though i aint fuckin with that record, its hard to ignore how much his drums have evolved... he is progressing in certain aspects of producing but some niggaz get too caught up in tha entertainment part and lose focus

netscape check two
03-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Did they air the part where he dissed Radiohead?

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 10:31 AM
his new hair cut is fucking retarded. Im watching clips from this performance. I hate him now more than ever lol.

INF
03-02-2009, 02:38 PM
Did they air the part where he dissed Radiohead?

Guess so cuz I missed that one. I heard there was other censoring as well ,something about Michael phelps.

his new hair cut is fucking retarded. Im watching clips from this performance. I hate him now more than ever lol.

the shag duck tail was something I wasnt expecting but .... fuck it. Even if dude is gay he is the first DOPE homo artist. He doesnt spit about takin dick so getting mad about his falmingnessdom is null and void.