02-24-2009, 07:44 AM
jujust one of the greatest mcs of all time
choose ur favourite

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Me Against the World.

The Hound
02-24-2009, 07:47 AM
you should have asked for the best nas album, not many people on here like 2pac because he dissed their favourite rapper

in saying that, me against the world is his best ... followed by r u still down?, makaveli, strictly 4 my niggaz and 2pacalypse now all tied for close second

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2009, 07:49 AM
just quit it. People stopped stanning on Nas months, if not years ago. Newbies that came are equally fond of Nas and Pac, so your beef-seaking comments are officially irrelevant.

The Hound
02-24-2009, 07:55 AM
you obviously saw a little bit of yourself in that post, otherwise you wouldn't have responded like that

Edgar Erebus
02-24-2009, 07:57 AM
You obviously keep thinking of Nas even in threads that have absolutely no connection with dude. Homo love, perhaps?

The Hound
02-24-2009, 08:09 AM
nope ... but hey, thanks for trying

cap
02-24-2009, 08:17 AM
me against the world

anyone who says this isnt a classic can personally suck my Salsiccia.

claaa7
02-24-2009, 08:20 AM
Makavelli for me, love that album..

GreenPoop!
02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Easily Me Against The World

Followed by Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and Makaveli.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 12:41 PM
cant choose its like choosin my favorite nas album, always and forever changin

b-dolo
02-24-2009, 12:45 PM
me against the world, would have tied with makaveli but, me and my girlfriend is such a piss poor song, don't rip nas on your album then bite his idea

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 12:50 PM
me against the world, would have tied with makaveli but, me and my girlfriend is such a piss poor song, don't rip nas on your album then bite his idea
that wasnt nas' idea... you can thank organized konfusion for tha original concept

b-dolo
02-24-2009, 01:42 PM
that wasnt nas' idea... you can thank organized konfusion for tha original concept

yea, but like pac or 99% of people have ever listened to oraganized konfusion

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
02-24-2009, 01:47 PM
still i rise is also a great album but was released after his dead
that album got a couple of dope songs

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 01:52 PM
yea, but like pac or 99% of people have ever listened to oraganized konfusion
pacs first stage name was mc new york... i highly doubt hes unfamiliar with organized konfusion....

narc
02-24-2009, 01:53 PM
has to be makaveli for me

Krazy
Hail Mary
Me And My Girlfriend to name some

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2009, 03:01 PM
1.Me Against the World
2.Thug Life Vol.1
3.2pacalypse

Makavelli is a fucking joke. that shit aint even real pac music. thats pac possessed by the devil. FUCK THAT RECORD.

THUG LIFE VOL 1 CLASSIC TUPAC!!!!!
if you ain't heard this shit then you need to get yo life together.
Thug Life Vol 1 Shits on everything but 2pacalypse.

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME?
rea0hCqZaZs
S2tuLkl8N2E
BNrg3rhFrsY
B9m3eq11fOQ
P97iA95lyXI
zjEk4lML_yY
3L8X4dpCZNU

djskillz
02-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Me Against the World definitely.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
dont hate on makaveli....that was just tha next chamber he decided to run thru......

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-24-2009, 03:57 PM
I have to agree with style about thug life volume 1. That is one of my favorites, but I don't think I can pick just one.

I also really like RU Stiill Down, even though it was post-mortem

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 04:06 PM
and to think.... biggie was supposed to be thug life

that shit woulda been legendary

02-24-2009, 04:10 PM
It would have been dope as fuck, but they realized that they could sell more records being "enemies" than friends.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 04:25 PM
nah it didnt have much of anything to do with selling records.... the biggie and pac beef was personal

02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
I think it "became" personal. It went from manufactured to real.

And that was ultimately the story of Pac and his downfall. Even though it is cliche, "life imitating art".

In my opinion.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 04:34 PM
I think it "became" personal. It went from manufactured to real.

you got it backwards

And that was ultimately the story of Pac and his downfall. Even though it is cliche, "life imitating art".

what downfall?

02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
His death.

Pac was never a thug until AFTER he became famous.

He went to a magnet school and took ballet and poetry and acting classes and was a good kid.

But then he became a gangsta rapper, kicked it with suge, and created an image for himself.

He lived the image he created and that is what led to his death.

Biggie and Pac were buddies, and pac came out of nowhere talking shit to sell records.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 04:50 PM
His death.

He went to a magnet school and took ballet and poetry and acting classes and was a good kid.

But then he became a gangsta rapper, kicked it with suge, and created an image for himself.

Biggie and Pac were buddies, and pac came out of nowhere talking shit to sell records.

Youre misunderstanding Thug life persona.

He wasnt just trying to be a thug lol.

It was statement.

As for Suge, he was just a fucking prick, who got ANYbody who came close to him into trouble.

Makadocious
02-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Makaveli

02-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Youre misunderstanding Thug life persona.

He wasnt just trying to be a thug lol.

It was statement.

As for Suge, he was just a fucking prick, who got ANYbody who came close to him into trouble.

Yes, he was trying to be a thug.

Look at the people close to him from back in the day who talk about the changes in his demeanor.

He created an image that sold records, a persona, that wasn't true to who Tupac Shakur REALLY was.

His life began to imitate his music.

And Suge had a lot to do with creating that image. But that image was wildly successful and is what caused his death.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 05:02 PM
His death.

do you know what ur sayin? ur sayin the reason tupac got popped was because of his beef with big... you have been watchin too much vh1...

first of all, your middle to upper class definition of a thug is completely different from those who come from tha bottom... with that being said, pac attended good schools because he was a talented individual... have you forgotten that his mother was an active black panther and his entire family was basically a loose group of freedom fighters

i dont know how people can seriously stand up and say pac wasnt thug life from the very beginning... do you even listen to the lyrics? gangsta from day one... you just get too caught up in the entertainment side of things and let it thrwart your views on what is reality and what ain't

You don't know what youre talking about. Its funny how the people who never know always have similar opinions on the supposed "demise" of 2pac...

Ugh I wish those who didnt know about the situation just didnt speak on it... Look, Pac was not fuckin with biggie because 1) biggie was hangin with the fools from brooklyn who were yappin on the street that they popped pac and 2) puffy and henchmen, who both knew of the hit before it happened, failed to let Pac know even though he was coming to the studio which they were well aware of.

This isn't shit that you will read on all hip hop or on mtv specials... this is straight from the mouths of street niggaz who knew 2pac and were very close to him and knew his story. The funniest thing about the whole biggie/pac east/west thing is that those in the hood and those who just follow entertainment have polar opposite accounts of how it went down........

its funny, really

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes, he was trying to be a thug.

Look at the people close to him from back in the day who talk about the changes in his demeanor.

He created an image that sold records, a persona, that wasn't true to who Tupac Shakur REALLY was.

His life began to imitate his music.

And Suge had a lot to do with creating that image. But that image was wildly successful and is what caused his death.

Yes he changed, hes always been emotional though, so he really went into the thuglife demeanor when alot of pressure surrounded him.

And he was killed because he was about to leave Death Row, Suge's label was crumbling, and Suge, being the ruthless gangster/business sociopath that he was, saw the only way to save his own empire, was to have Pac killed, and make all shit load of money off of Post-mortem 2pac releases, as he had 100's of unreleased Pac verses, and rights to his name.

He also had dozens of LAPD cops on the payroll, and perfect alibies in the NY beef, that would fool the public.

This is why he set the whole night up, in broad public view, and while 12 shots were fired into Pacs car, not one hit Suge.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Yes he changed

About what time in his career would you say he changed? Since everyone seems to think 2Pac evolved into this completely different persona, around what year would you say he "became" a thug

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
SiC0mveXMpA

so what image was he trying to portray here, in 1992?

spiggity_ace
02-24-2009, 05:27 PM
don killuminati

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 05:34 PM
eUBw3DzYDNk

what persona was this cooldan? in 93, before suge ever came into tha picture...? was this him trying to sell records?

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 05:36 PM
lGgkyLNgM7E

??

food for thought
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM
toss up between All Eyez on me and Makaveli

02-24-2009, 06:41 PM
do you know what ur sayin? ur sayin the reason tupac got popped was because of his beef with big... you have been watchin too much vh1...

I never said that, you retard. I said that he created a persona for himself, and that he got caught up in that persona. It manifested itself in many different ways, and that is what led to his ultimate demise.

first of all, your middle to upper class definition of a thug is completely different from those who come from tha bottom... with that being said, pac attended good schools because he was a talented individual... have you forgotten that his mother was an active black panther and his entire family was basically a loose group of freedom fighters

What does that have to do with anything at all? What's your fucking point? Pac was a sensitive poet on his way up. He definitely had the spirit of the struggle, and he manifested that through poetry, art, and rapping. I respect that. BUt he did not live a rough, rugged lifestyle.

i dont know how people can seriously stand up and say pac wasnt thug life from the very beginning... do you even listen to the lyrics? gangsta from day one... you just get too caught up in the entertainment side of things and let it thrwart your views on what is reality and what ain't

Yes, stupid, the lyrics were gangsta from day 1. But the lyrics came after he went to art school, did ballet, and was a back-up dancer. The lyrics were brilliant on many levels. Making music and living an unhealthy lifestyle are not connected. His music had nothing to do with his death. Again, what the fuck are you even saying?

You don't know what youre talking about. Its funny how the people who never know always have similar opinions on the supposed "demise" of 2pac...

Obviously, you don't know shit. I didn't say he was killed over eastcoast-west coast rap shit. I am saying that he got killed because of suge knight and the lifestyle he promoted for his artists on death row records, a lifestyle of living out this gangsta fantasy.

Ugh I wish those who didnt know about the situation just didnt speak on it... Look, Pac was not fuckin with biggie because 1) biggie was hangin with the fools from brooklyn who were yappin on the street that they popped pac and 2) puffy and henchmen, who both knew of the hit before it happened, failed to let Pac know even though he was coming to the studio which they were well aware of.

I've read all this shit before. You don't know what happened, and neither do I. We can only speculate.

This isn't shit that you will read on all hip hop or on mtv specials... this is straight from the mouths of street niggaz who knew 2pac and were very close to him and knew his story. The funniest thing about the whole biggie/pac east/west thing is that those in the hood and those who just follow entertainment have polar opposite accounts of how it went down........

its funny, really

You need to get your comprehension up. Way to misinterpret everything I wrote AND pretend like you were close to Pac, even though you were 7 years old when he died.

spiggity_ace
02-24-2009, 06:46 PM
eUBw3DzYDNk

what persona was this cooldan? in 93, before suge ever came into tha picture...? was this him trying to sell records?

shit the first time i saw tht my respect for pac went from like 80/100 to 110/100

food for thought
02-24-2009, 06:55 PM
^ hahah word up

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 07:02 PM
You need to get your comprehension up. Way to misinterpret everything I wrote AND pretend like you were close to Pac, even though you were 7 years old when he died.

what you will never understand is that niggaz in tha hood carry on stories like these.... you could not even begin to understand what im talkin about because u dont have that type of relationship with ur neighbors, as niggaz in tha hood have with each other.... shit gets passed around... i have niggaz from marin and from tha city who got plenty of stories about pac who knew him personally, andfunny how all their accounts on tha quad shooting mirror each other, yet on wucorp tha know italls have it all mixed up....

02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
I didn't say I knew how he died. So how did it happen?

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 07:06 PM
i mean you niggaz need to seriously get your head out of the gutter.....how many rappers you know need security from the NOI just to go to court..... tupac was not lyin when he said he was a made nigga.... fbi has kept a folder on him since his birth just because of all the revolutionaries in his family and inner circle

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I didn't say I knew how he died. So how did it happen?
tha nigga got shot thats how he died.....the motive is a completely different story....and trust the streets do talk... niggaz out here i kno on my OWN block got more firsthand accounts than all these journalists and lawyers... but as tha sayin goes, tha game is 2 b sold.... so jus accept tha fact that you aint got nuthin 2 go off of besides vh1 rock docs and leave it at that....u dont even kno tha half of it

02-24-2009, 07:42 PM
tha nigga got shot thats how he died.....the motive is a completely different story....and trust the streets do talk... niggaz out here i kno on my OWN block got more firsthand accounts than all these journalists and lawyers... but as tha sayin goes, tha game is 2 b sold.... so jus accept tha fact that you aint got nuthin 2 go off of besides vh1 rock docs and leave it at that....u dont even kno tha half of it

That is exactly what I expected you to say. Youre a nerd.

The people on YOUR block have firsthand accounts of what went down at the gay bar last weekend.

Tupac was set up by Suge, and the dude who shot him got murked afterwards.

b-dolo
02-24-2009, 07:43 PM
That is exactly what I expected you to say. Youre a nerd.

The people on YOUR block have firsthand accounts of what went down at the gay bar last weekend.

thats the realest shit i ever heard

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Tupac was set up by Suge, and the dude who shot him got murked afterwards.

its funny how little you know

02-24-2009, 07:49 PM
its funny how little you know

Uh, nah, homey, you aint got no idea how it be workin in my neighborhood. We close, and word travels fast.

Keep your head in the sand, dog, cause I got mad eyewitnesses discussing that shit over brunch every day in my hood, homey.

I would discuss it more, but the feds is watchin, dog.

You wish you knew, but you aint know. Stay guessing.

But on the real, you are a geek, and you were in 3rd grade when Pac died, and you live in the gayest city in the world. I don't really believe that you have any inside info.

I will leave it at that, but feel free to get the last word in, as this conversation is going nowhere.

ALCATRAZ
02-24-2009, 07:55 PM
the gayest city in the world is by far new york, followed by atlanta....

and you are from the suburbs, and get all your information from vh1 behind the music

noel411
02-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Damn, only 3 votes for my fave, Strictly For My Niggaz. Admittedly not his best, but def my personal fave. I'd probably go All Eyes... over Me Against... as well. I don't know. I really need to listen to Me Against... again and will do so shortly. It's been a minute.

The Hound
02-24-2009, 09:43 PM
THUG LIFE VOL 1 CLASSIC TUPAC!!!!!
if you ain't heard this shit then you need to get yo life together.
Thug Life Vol 1 Shits on everything but 2pacalypse.

ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME?

that's a group album, dickhead

ALCATRAZ
02-25-2009, 12:25 AM
true

Durag
02-25-2009, 03:13 AM
I voted Makaveli

I wouldnt believe a word spunkonitdawg says, i mean the guy took pictures from various random girls myspaces that were CLEARLY taken by the girls themselves, saying they were his girlfriends. I mean EVEN if he had took pics of him with them, but they were CLEARLY jacked off myspace. What a loser.

And when he was first here he used to type normally, now hes typing like a straight o.g from da hood nigga this nigga that etc. HE CHANGED HIS FUCKIN E-PERSONA TO BE NOTICED!! HAHAHAHHAHhahahahhahahahahaAHAHAHhahahahhahahHAHAL EWFIUHWLAIUHWLhhl\wabwbnwew

And he has Pac's dick so far up his ass hes choking on his cum. You dont know ANYTHING bout Pac's death bar what we know, lying faggot.

Edgar Erebus
02-25-2009, 03:40 AM
^ You don't understand the grimy slums of Frisco.

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 04:44 AM
that's a group album, dickhead

so was all eyes on me lil boomerangboy. stfu when grown folks iz talkin.

ZhC_s20LUk0

i was 19(young) when pac died so alot of yall have no fucking idea what you are talking about when discussing the mans life.(fact)

lets just stick to talking about the music.(opinion)

i was a lil kid (13) when 2pacalypse came out and that was his realest shit. the album basically predicted the LA Riots on some revolutionary movement shit.

you need to understand the evolution of his idealology. he switched to thug life so that the vcats living thug life in the streets would identify with him and he could lead them out of the situation.

this is why niggas like BIG and love Pac. Pac gave you his emotion and rapped about hope. he rapped about fuck white folks and the police.

Pac rapped about people trying to kill him, BIG rapped about killin himself and smokin crack.

peep this shit...

The Hound
02-25-2009, 05:40 AM
sorry, but thug life was an official group album

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 05:58 AM
sorry, but thug life was an official group album

this post made you an official faggot.

so we concentratin on the album titles more than the content now huh?

like i said, STFU koalakid grown folks iz talkin.

ALL Eyez On Me only had 2 SOLO songs. OUT OF A DOUBLE CD.

Heartz of Men and Shorty wanna be a thug.

i know my 2pac Music.

All Eyes was as much of a solo project as the Chronic was.

oooh shit that brown pink purp combo looks sweet!
i might get some AF1s with that scheme.

The Hound
02-25-2009, 06:10 AM
and yet it was still sold as 2Pac - All Eyez On Me and 'pac didn't appear on two songs on Thug Life

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:51 AM
Ghost face didnt appear on some songs on Ironman but no one questions whether its an Ghostface album. Same with OB4CL.

The Hound
02-25-2009, 06:54 AM
you know why? because it said "GHOSTFACE KILLAH" on the front

cap
02-25-2009, 07:12 AM
this post made you an official faggot.

so we concentratin on the album titles more than the content now huh?

like i said, STFU koalakid grown folks iz talkin.

ALL Eyez On Me only had 2 SOLO songs. OUT OF A DOUBLE CD.

Heartz of Men and Shorty wanna be a thug.

i know my 2pac Music.

All Eyes was as much of a solo project as the Chronic was.

oooh shit that brown pink purp combo looks sweet!
i might get some AF1s with that scheme.

fuck you talking about,theres way more solo songs on AEOM

Afficial_Nastee
02-25-2009, 08:29 AM
I consider 2pacalypse Now to be his best....

ALCATRAZ
02-25-2009, 12:02 PM
alot of yall have no fucking idea what you are talking about when discussing the mans life.(fact)[/COLOR]

but think of it this way...the niggaz in your hood didnt kno 2pac personally... youre from atlanta right? exactly.... im from tha city and there are many og's who knew the man personally and knew his story very well...there are shortys younger than me (im 22) who can school outsiders on the mans life...

THE STREETS TALK

and you can kill that "thats why niggaz like biggie and love 2pac" nonsense.... most of these kids are from the burbs so they couldnt even understand your reasoning behind this....its like tryin to tell white folks "niggaz like martin but love malcolm"... ur jus talkin 2 a brick wall they will never get it

Edgar Erebus
02-25-2009, 01:12 PM
http://grandtheftauto.sk/pictures/gameinfo/postavy/manny.jpg

THE STREETS, MAN, THE STREETS

sarr
02-25-2009, 09:16 PM
makaveli 7 day theory is the best rap album ever made. Yea i said it, every track flawless..better han any other classic

sarr
02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
what was amazing about pac...towards the end...all his albums were getting better. He was becomming a better and better MC as he got older...unlike most other rappers who get shitter and shiter

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 05:01 AM
fuck you talking about,theres way more solo songs on AEOM

is "all i need" a solo method man song?

if not. then AEOM only has two solo songs.

I will make you a sig if you prove me wrong.

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Nigga shut the fuck up.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 11:19 AM
^would get robbed sayin that anywhere else but wucorp

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 11:22 AM
http://www.gta4.info/img/perso/4.jpg

STREETS

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 11:32 AM
you know its true... ur white so of course its true lol

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 11:36 AM
leave SlimT alone, he's serbian.
he actually thought his username sounded cool when he registered.

"Slim Shady + IceT"

anyway...

why there is like 15 makavelis albums?

makavelli 3 was tight tho.

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Nigga shut the fuck up.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 11:42 AM
why there is like 15 makavelis albums?

what you mean why? he basically lived in a studio for the final years of his life... niggaz didnt wana let shit go to waste so they threw all his joints on a mixtape (whether they were completed or not) and named it the makaveli tapes... 2-17.... all his posthumous work comes straight from tha makaveli collection btw...

ol dirty abbot
02-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Makaveli

Chungsanity
02-26-2009, 12:58 PM
me against the world.

but all his albums are overrated though. he never crafted a timeless classic.

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
me against the world.

If Me Against the World ain't a timeless classic I don't know what is a timeless classic.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM

Chungsanity
02-26-2009, 03:27 PM
If Me Against the World ain't a timeless classic I don't know what is a timeless classic.

I have all 6 of his albums he was involved in. all of them had skippable tracks. he had a handful of classic SONGS, but not albums.

"you're canadian bla bla"

its not where you're from, its where you're at.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 08:27 PM
classic albums innovate sounds and change the direction of the said genre

two of his albums did that... i'll let you do the homework to find out which ones did

davedigital360
02-26-2009, 08:56 PM
The Don Killuminati

davedigital360
02-26-2009, 09:00 PM

What are you? an idiot? are you saying people living in toronto don't know hip hop? man you need wake up or grow up, pick one.

Chungsanity
02-26-2009, 09:54 PM
classic albums innovate sounds and change the direction of the said genre

two of his albums did that... i'll let you do the homework to find out which ones did

it's more like any of his albums couldve done that, which pac stans would say.

if you honestly think any of Pac's albums competes with Illmatic, The Infamous, The Chronic etc then I dont know what to say. Pac simply never made a COHESIVE LP that banged start to finish. all his albums have a few memorable classic songs here and there, but never made a thorough classic.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 10:16 PM
thats why i laugh at you

listen bro...the word classic is not synonymous with flawless.....just because there were a couple songs u didnt like doesnt change the fact that when all eyez on me dropped the streets stood still and on top of that, changed the direction of west coast hip hop from 90 whatever to the end of the millenium.... you need 2 look at tha big picture....

drippie k
02-26-2009, 11:54 PM
me against the world
then 7 day theory
then the rest

and me & my girlfriend is tight, i dunno why some people hate it

Crack Killz
02-27-2009, 05:11 AM
Makaveli: The Don Killuminati: 7 Day Theory

Twiztid-Wutang
02-27-2009, 05:29 PM
Me against the world. His last REAL album, before he started playing the role of Suges butt puppet

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
02-27-2009, 05:35 PM
yea was his last real album
after started the game of suge

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Still i risee

PALEFORCE
10-12-2009, 09:40 PM
r u still down shoudve got a slot, i voted all eyez on me. the the 7 day theory. then me against the world

11th Chamber
10-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Me against the world. His last REAL album, before he started playing the role of Suges butt puppet

yea was his last real album
after started the game of suge

how are you retards going to act like 7 day theory was a product from Suge?

ALCATRAZ
10-12-2009, 10:49 PM
theyre european^

THE MASON
10-12-2009, 10:58 PM
i enjoy all pacs albums to much, each has its own flavour, so they cant really be compared IMO

Poetic Wun
10-22-2009, 04:13 AM
2pacalypse hands down... some of the realest shit i ever heard.
then he just takes steps down... baby steps cause Strictly was a classic imo too

CharlesJones
10-24-2009, 12:14 PM
LOL@Me Against The World got the most votes hahahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll are tripping. That's a good album but it's not better than 2Pacalypse Now and Strictly 4 My Niggaz albums. Those are his best albums. All Eyes On Me and Makaveli albums have more bad songs than good songs. All Eyes On Me should've been one disc. The albums that were released after his death suck because of bad beats except R U Still Down album. I miss 2Pac. I wish he was still alive so he could diss these wack ass faggot rappers out now. I believe he would've been alive today if he had used his brain and been smart because he was doing a lot of ignorant shit which led to his death. Signing with Death Row was a bad decision by him. His mom even spoke about how Suge cheated him outta some money in his contract. I'm glad his mom won her lawsuit against Suge and Death Row.

theDZA
10-24-2009, 12:20 PM
i voted for the 7 day theory...but it was extremely close between that and Me Against the World

MaskedAvenger
10-24-2009, 12:22 PM
wow. Me Against The World got 23 votes so far. That was the first Pac album i purchased on its actual released and never like it.

CharlesJones
10-24-2009, 12:29 PM
He got some good joints on Me Against The World but he got some wack songs on there too. How come you didn't like it?

DJ Demon
10-24-2009, 12:47 PM
what about Thug Life vol.1?
i voted for all eyes on me but i could of voted for any they are all great.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Makaveli: The Don Killuminati: 7 Day Theory 17 29.82%

lol

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 10:30 PM
seven. days.

that's how long it took to create don killuminati album

seven. days.

for those who don't know, 7 day theory is the highest selling rap record in history

seven. days.

twenty-eight million sold worldwide

seven. days.

it took pac three days to lay down the vocals, and another four to mix the album

seven. mothafuckin. days.

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/pac/manilapi.jpg

kiss tha ring, bitches

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
10-30-2009, 06:11 AM
you should have asked for the best nas album, not many people on here like 2pac because he dissed their favourite rapper

in saying that, me against the world is his best ... Followed by r u still down?, makaveli, strictly 4 my niggaz and 2pacalypse now all tied for close second

yeah i'm agree, i used to not like pac too much but as i got older some his non-dissing material grew on me

hom1e
10-30-2009, 06:17 AM
hard to tell but I'll stay with Don Killuminati.

Edit: I was just listenin to Me Against the World an Makaveli, some people need to stop listening to rap if they think Pac ain't did it...

food for thought
10-30-2009, 06:28 AM
smh @ these europeans who arent feeling All Eyez On Me or Makaveli

you should be banished from hip hop for all eternity.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-30-2009, 06:53 AM
smh @ these europeans who arent feeling All Eyez On Me or Makaveli

you should be banished from hip hop for all eternity.

haha