PDA

View Full Version : Shakyest No Homo Moments??

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Most suspect shit I ever said=

I was riding shotgun in my niggas car (no homo) and I go to charge my phone, I put my phone in the cup holder in the center dash, and didn’t realize he spilled something in it. I was burnt my phone got fucked up and said “nigga why does your shit always stay wet?!”…..i stayed on *pause* the rest of the month

Yours?

p.s can someone solve this math problem for me?
Whats 16homo minus 16homo?

Killa BB
02-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha.....

GZAjector
02-24-2009, 08:20 PM
LOLOLOLLLLL

one time i was raping along with u-god on the protect ya neck (the jump off) joint
and the part where he goes,
"niggaz wanna pop shit, I pop clips
biiitch, I'll put my dick on ya lips"

i was drunk and said "biiitch, put ya dick on my lips"

lol, on some tranny shit, but yeah NO HOMO

Olive Oil Goombah
02-24-2009, 08:27 PM
when eddie murphy said he was only giving that tranny a ride home

Killa BB
02-24-2009, 08:29 PM
This is gonna get cooley'd for sure... for sure.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
i heard you take it in the cooley

Dick Cheney
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm surprised the making of this thread didn't cross your mind.

The No Homo movement has to be the gayest fucking thing to happen to youth culture since the hippies on Haight Ashbury took to fucking each other in the ass.

"Did you hear what I said just then"?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/machinesaysno/Ugly%20People/homothug.jpg

"Just now?"

"yes, just now"

"no, I wasn't really paying attention"
http://image.listen.com/img/356x237/4/5/9/4/764954_356x237.jpg

"Oh, well I was one slight misunderstanding away from ending up with a dick in my ass"

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/HowardTheGreat/burp-o-rly.jpg

________
IPAD GUIDES (http://ipadguides.info)

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 08:38 PM
^^ Any man who is not scared to accidentally say gay things is probably gay

Olive Oil Goombah
02-24-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm surprised the making of this thread didn't cross your mind.

The No Homo movement has to be the gayest fucking thing to happen to youth culture since the hippies on Haight Ashbury took to fucking each other in the ass.

speakonitgod is from aight ashbury

Dick Cheney
02-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Check the edit and understand that if you don't have dick on your mind then what your saying isn't gay. To you it seems gay (accidentally) because you already had dick on your mind.

________
Dc marijuana dispensaries (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Cheney, why are you arguing with peons. Your above this.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 08:58 PM
^You dont have to have "dick on your mind" to realise you just said something gay.

If youre happy to go about your life saying gay shit carefree, then go hookup with Diddy for a night out or whatever.

If youre not comfortable with the whole no homo movement, then just use a simple *pause*, like this guy demonstrates:

zBLrSz0oNvs

^^MOST PROFESSIONAL USE OF *PAUSE* IN HISTORY

Killa BB
02-24-2009, 09:02 PM
^You dont have to have "dick on your mind" to realise you just said something gay.

If youre happy to go about your life saying gay shit carefree, then go hookup with Diddy for a night out or whatever.

If youre not comfortable with the whole no homo movement, then just use a simple *pause*, like this guy demonstrates:

zBLrSz0oNvs

LUGHING MY BLACK OFF!!!!!

"I like Dick... _________________________"

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Dick Cheney
02-24-2009, 09:06 PM

zBLrSz0oNvs

Circular logic will get you nowhere.
A faggot mindset is a faggot mindset. I've watched my butch little girl grow up skinning field mice with the knife she asked for on her sixth birthday. When she was teething I might as well have given her a piece of carpet to chew on.

________
Gypsies advice (http://www.religionboard.org/gypsies/)

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 09:14 PM
^You only against no homo because you should be saying it after everytime you say your own name dawg.

Youre named after a DICK dog.

A Dick. no homo.

And ive seen your wife, Dick no homo. You should be saying no homo every time you stick it into that.

Dick Cheney
02-24-2009, 09:22 PM
^You only against no homo because you should be saying it after everytime you say your own name dawg.

Youre named after a DICK dog.

A Dick. no homo.

And ive seen your wife, Dick no homo. You should be saying no homo every time you stick it into that.
My name is Richard. The cock earned the name Dick by the time I got out of highschool. I bang high-class hookers and fuck my wife in the ass for her anniversary and that's it. I don't find her sexually attractive but certain sacrifices had to be made for the greater cause in life. The marriage is atleast partially responsible for the billions in the vaults and hobbies that include world domination. You should be saying no homo every time you check your bank account.

________
HotGirlCeleste (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/HotGirlCeleste/)

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-24-2009, 09:27 PM
after a football game one time, me and the rest of the team were making our way back onto the teambus after an away win, while appraoching the door I decided to give our keeper a friendly slap on the ass, it was horribly out of place however. I had never felt more gay than I did on that bus home. I couldnt even throw in a no homo. It was too impactuaful. We both knew what had happened, I couldnt even laugh it off or make a joke of it, the time had passed. It was that awkard.

You should never give an ass slap unless on the field of play. No exceptions. There are still some things that no homo cant fix.

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2009, 09:48 PM
play this.
xdieLY0-1Lk
1998 Chicago

me and my white roomate were knee deep in pussy juice during a 3 on 2 drug induced orgy. it was dark and everyone was in their own world. "liberation" was playing off Outkst's Aquemini CD.

we did A LOT of drugs that night. prolly a 1/4 oz of powder i don't know how many pills cause i just grabbed a handful out of the jar, a 1/5 of absolut, 4 or 5 blunts, one of them had some red rock opium in it.

i was laid back relaxing. enjoying some good slow sloppy head. i flick my lighter to spark a blunt and was surprised to see my my penis in my roommate's mouth.

now one thing you do not want to do in an orgy, especially when drugs are involved, is kill the mood by making a scene. a simple push away or head shake is all you need to express displeasure.

but i was still feeling guilty for having run a train on his mother (search for thread for real pics). especially for cumming inside his mothers vagina on purpose. that was wrong. i could have become his brother's father. for all i know, i might be.

i figured i owed him one so i acted like i didn't notice and let him have his fun. one of the girls commented on his technique, i think it made him self conscious so he stopped.

from that night on neither of us ever brought it up or acknowledged that anything out of the ordinary happened. i don't even know if he remembers doing it.

he might have become overwhelmed with emotion during Big Rube's spoken word verse, as it is powerful enough to make a white man put the nearest black dick in his mouth. maybe it was the combination of Cee-Lo and Ms Badu wailing melodies that transport you to the cotton fields of 18th century Virgina. possibly he was channeling his great great great grandfather who in the middle of the night, would leave his wife asleep in bed, creep across the field to the woodshed and get a mouthful Nigger Jim's jizm.maybe the mantra repeated by Sir Lucious Leftfoot and Dookie BlossomAlowishus III "can't worry bout what a nigga think, that's Liberation and baby I want it" ,spoke to him in a way that i will never understand.

NOHOMO

http://www.thefader.com/ys_assets/0004/1070/outkast_main.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-24-2009, 10:17 PM
ill man.

ur fuckin nasty

Uncle Steezo
02-24-2009, 10:28 PM
ill man.

ur fuckin nasty
Nick, you my nigga. I would turn a blind eye for you too.

now somebody like tone....i would make a big deal about it and wouldn't even let him lick my nut off a chick's ass cheek.

but you?
you?
yuuuuuuuuuuu.....
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/omex/deniro/Robert%20Deniro6.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-24-2009, 10:50 PM
im flattered

YungSunny
02-25-2009, 04:30 AM
My brother was playing pinball and I said "Damn you got a lot of balls"
He started cracking up and I said "Not those kind of balls, the balls you play with"

Note: I was 8

Durag
02-25-2009, 05:01 AM
play this.
xdieLY0-1Lk
1998 Chicago

me and my white roomate were knee deep in pussy juice during a 3 on 2 drug induced orgy. it was dark and everyone was in their own world. "liberation" was playing off Outkst's Aquemini CD.

we did A LOT of drugs that night. prolly a 1/4 oz of powder i don't know how many pills cause i just grabbed a handful out of the jar, a 1/5 of absolut, 4 or 5 blunts, one of them had some red rock opium in it.

i was laid back relaxing. enjoying some good slow sloppy head. i flick my lighter to spark a blunt and was surprised to see my my penis in my roommate's mouth.

now one thing you do not want to do in an orgy, especially when drugs are involved, is kill the mood by making a scene. a simple push away or head shake is all you need to express displeasure.

but i was still feeling guilty for having run a train on his mother (search for thread for real pics). especially for cumming inside his mothers vagina on purpose. that was wrong. i could have become his brother's father. for all i know, i might be.

i figured i owed him one so i acted like i didn't notice and let him have his fun. one of the girls commented on his technique, i think it made him self conscious so he stopped.

from that night on neither of us ever brought it up or acknowledged that anything out of the ordinary happened. i don't even know if he remembers doing it.

he might have become overwhelmed with emotion during Big Rube's spoken word verse, as it is powerful enough to make a white man put the nearest black dick in his mouth. maybe it was the combination of Cee-Lo and Ms Badu wailing melodies that transport you to the cotton fields of 18th century Virgina. possibly he was channeling his great great great grandfather who in the middle of the night, would leave his wife asleep in bed, creep across the field to the woodshed and get a mouthful Nigger Jim's jizm.maybe the mantra repeated by Sir Lucious Leftfoot and Dookie BlossomAlowishus III "can't worry bout what a nigga think, that's Liberation and baby I want it" ,spoke to him in a way that i will never understand.

NOHOMO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhahahaHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHahahahhah ahAHAHAAHAHHAhahahaAHHAHAHHAHAahhahahahhaHAAHHAHAA HSioawhdw;eoh;dowhAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahAAHHAHAHA Hahshahahha;asiohq;wdoh;qwodh;w

GAVINated

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Gav,

You had a man sucking your dick, but you let it carry on because you fucked his mohter?

I dont get it

What kind of liberation is that

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Gav,

You had a man sucking your dick, but you let it carry on because you fucked his mohter?

I dont get it

What kind of liberation is that

I said "no homo" quietly to myself a few times.
especially when my toes curled.

Lacey we cool and all but i wouldn't let you suck my dick.

i think the next day you would get all gay and want to talk about how is it gonna affect our friendship and how should we act around each other in public.

either that or turn into a bitch ass nigga and not wanna be my friend anymore.

or am i way off?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 07:11 AM
I said "no homo" quietly to myself a few times.

ahahahahhaahahah!

btw the way when you were searching for that youtube video as background post music, you spelt "Liberace" wrong, youve posted an Outkast video instead

Longbongcilvaringz
02-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Why did you say "nigga"?

You're are an Englishman.

Correct?

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Why did you say "nigga"?

Correct?

this clump of irrelevant and unentertaining vagina sand is going on your permanent record.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-25-2009, 08:11 AM
hahaha

what

style let some guy suck his dick.

that is very out there.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Why did you say "nigga"?

Correct?

youve been runnin this *joke* for prolly a year now on and off.

I still dont get it.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-25-2009, 09:24 AM
My question is, do you actually call all your friends niggas and is this the common practice in England?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Yea, it is, very. wesay it in a different way to americans though. normally said in more humorous context, or if youre taking the piss. not always though.

is that enough info? or are you still facsinated by the ways of english people?

BACK TO OUR SCEDULED PROGRAMMING

LESSONZ FROM THE GUARRD

GlVD_ktZrYk

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 01:33 PM
This guy captures the spirit of no homo with ease no homo

RUCbPvP5H9k

Tage
02-25-2009, 01:35 PM
My question is, do you actually call all your friends niggas and is this the common practice in England?

yeah pretty much.

Senator C. Palantine
02-25-2009, 01:37 PM
I was in a shower with like 13 other dudes.

I dropped my shower gel on the floor.

I left it.

You pick it up and your face is at a level that no amounts of 'no homos' can conteract.

YungSunny
02-25-2009, 03:52 PM
Style kinda took this no homo shit to a point of no return.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 04:01 PM
^yeah tru lol

whole another level, like a blackstreet album

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-25-2009, 04:05 PM
play this.
xdieLY0-1Lk
1998 Chicago

NOHOMO

If this is a joke, then it is very amusing.

If it is a true story, you are, in the most literal sense, a faggot.

ilzPotent
02-25-2009, 04:20 PM
Style...You, my friend, are hilarious!!!!!! Too funny.

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
If this is a joke, then it is very amusing.

If it is a true story, you are, in the most literal sense, a faggot.

i'm not gay but if you said i had i beautiful cock i'd hold it against you.

:f

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
I just realised the dude in question sucking Styles dick was a white man lol. meataphors.

The opening lines to the outkast lines are hilarious btw.

In fact the whole song is hilarious with that post.

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 05:15 PM
I just realised the man in question sucking Styles dick was a white man lol.

The opening lines to the outkast lines are hilarious btw.

In fact the whole song is hilarious with that post.

careful. that post is laced with booby traps like the temple of doom
"shake that load off"

if somebody can find the thread where i posted pics of me an my boys running a train on dudes momma i'll make you a sig.

002 thinks he's special, i been posted my newds a long time ago.

YungSunny
02-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Cried Giving White Man Head

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 05:28 PM
white man gave Style the shakes, and he couldnt say stop

thats what you get for fuckign with the white man Style, i told ya once

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-25-2009, 06:53 PM
if somebody can find the thread where i posted pics of me an my boys running a train on dudes momma i'll make you a sig.

i believe you posted them in my "gangbangs" thread.

jeez, i didn't think they were really you! omg

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 08:37 PM
i believe you posted them in my "gangbangs" thread.

jeez, i didn't think they were really you! omg

*tryxx finds thread and rubs one out*

Olive Oil Goombah
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
emotions are running high on wucorp

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2010, 07:08 PM
play this.
xdieLY0-1Lk
1998 Chicago

NOHOMO

LONG STORY SHORT WITH LESS COLOURS AND EXCUSES:

Gavin had his dick sucked by another man.

And was ok with it.

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2010, 09:07 PM
aaaaaaaaand you just ruined what was a magical and entertaining story with your own desire to rise to the top of the wucorp power strutcure.
why?
because you lack any real power.

why did i fearlessly post such an over the top homosexual story?
because i'm not a homosexual.
those who caught the joke enjoyed it. you pretended to after everybody else did.

if you read thru my posts you'll find during the height of the "wucorp faggotry witch hunt era" i was posting thermonuclear homo posts and threads.

did it matter? was i ridiculed? were there any consequences whatsoever besides LOLs?

NO.

i was fueling the fire. keeping the game going. it was a role i played for a long time.
if a subforum was getting dull i'd swing thru and get it poppin. there was a reason why my 1st account was so celebrated.

i put in work lil nigga.

you want to talk about good/shitty posts. that post turned a potentially shitty thread into pure gold.

/SOWAF

but i still wouldn't let you suck my dick for the same reasons i stated before but i'll add a new caviat, you'd prolly go around town calling ME a faggot to make yourself not feel gay.

AcidPhosphate69
02-17-2010, 09:53 PM

Quite possibly the gayest thing I've ever heard. If you worry about how gay you may accidentally sound...you're thinking about how gay you sound far too much.

I mean, why care? Really? Aren't we all adults?

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2010, 10:02 PM
this was the evolution of lacey gray.
if you recall in the soccer cock bite thread he said something about how cock biting is okay among teammates.

lacey has no identity besides being a yukmouth.

i take that back, lacey's identity is determined by what was wucorp cool 6 months prior.

beautifulrock
02-17-2010, 10:10 PM
I thought he was a black guy?

02-17-2010, 10:14 PM
No Homo 101, you're not gay if HE is sucking YOUR dick.

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2010, 10:18 PM
No Homo 101, you're not gay if HE is sucking YOUR dick.
teechin duh seedz

02-17-2010, 10:25 PM
There's nothing gay about getting your dick sucked.

Just like if a guy fucks your ass, youre clearly a fag, but if you fuck HIS ass, then you're just getting some ass.

Sheep Shifter
02-17-2010, 11:24 PM
A real man shouldn't have to say no homo.