PDA

View Full Version : people of color: How do you feel when Gay people make a point ofa black president?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
At the recent cali voting for gay marriage, I noticed again alot of Homosexuals on the demonstrations were using the example that their is a black president as though it compares to their struggles, like "well they have a black president now, why cant we get married"

I think thats disgusting. Skin color and race has no comparison to being gay, at all whatsoever.

And then to make it worse, closet homo Roseanne Barr says on her website that "black people have shown themselves to be bigots and no better thann the people who tortured them down the years" (because black majority voted against, like all races)

I just keep seeing Gays using the Race card all the time, comparing themselves to people who have suffered a history of that, I hate that. It is devaluing racial prejudices.

Im a liberal guy, left wing, I dont think gay people have really "chosen" to be gay, but whatever, stop whinging about shit, its annoying. This is why alot of people dont like gays.

I fucking used to like Roseanne too growing up as a kid. bitch.

TSA
02-25-2009, 04:19 PM
i think black people are very hypocritical when it comes to being liberal and tolerant as they demand others do. Not taking away from their contribution cause it was their stances and actions that made questions so as 'should gays get married like everyone else' more valid, but it's shameful to see so many black ppl be so homophobic.

all nigeria does these days when it comes to introducing laws in the UN is try to abolish gayness, its fuckin embarrassing.

whining has nothing to do with why ppl dont like gays. I think alot of ppl are afraid of gayness and gay ppl, which is why it's called a phobia.

like when ppl go "gays are ok so long as they dont hit on me"

why? are you afriad you'll like it?
if a faggot is trying to get some asshole and taint just say 'im straight' and it ends there.

YungSunny
02-25-2009, 04:21 PM
The gays can play the race card as long as they want but at the end of the day.....

God never liked gays.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 04:27 PM
all nigeria does these days when it comes to introducing laws in the UN is try to abolish gayness, its fuckin embarrassing.

AHAHAHAHhahhaahahahah!!

hahahaa

whitey
02-25-2009, 04:36 PM
At the recent cali voting for gay marriage, I noticed again alot of Homosexuals on the demonstrations were using the example that their is a black president as though it compares to their struggles, like "well they have a black president now, why cant we get married"

I think thats disgusting. Skin color and race has no comparison to being gay, at all whatsoever.

And then to make it worse, closet homo Roseanne Barr says on her website that "black people have shown themselves to be bigots and no better thann the people who tortured them down the years" (because black majority voted against, like all races)

I just keep seeing Gays using the Race card all the time, comparing themselves to people who have suffered a history of that, I hate that. It is devaluing racial prejudices.

Im a liberal guy, left wing, I dont think gay people have really "chosen" to be gay, but whatever, stop whinging about shit, its annoying. This is why alot of people dont like gays.

i think the fact that they are both discriminated on because of it is all the correlation you need.

would you tell blacks in the 60s to stop whinnying, they are being annoying and that its because of them that people dont like them? that is some backwards ass shit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 04:42 PM
well i think being a different skin color to someone is alot more deep than who you choose to fuck.

like i said, i think its disgusting they would say that.

Its like saying, if Palestine were given their land back, the gays would come out and say that means they deserve to have more rights.

At the end of the day, its just about who you are fucking

It really isnt that big of a deal.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-25-2009, 04:43 PM
i think the fact that they are both discriminated on because of it is all the correlation you need.

would you tell blacks in the 60s to stop whinnying, they are being annoying and that its because of them that people dont like them? that is some backwards ass shit.

I agree that they are both discriminated against, but we never had gay slaves or denied gays the right to vote.

Also, it is not a genetic flaw to be black.

That being said, I don't hate gays or anything, but I don't have any sympathy for their "plight", at least comparatively speaking.

Also, i don't like how they speak differently. Why do a lot of them have, like, a "gay accent"?

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-25-2009, 04:45 PM
Its like saying, if Palestine were given their land back, the gays would come out and say that means they deserve to have more rights.

Shitty comparison.

check two
02-25-2009, 05:17 PM
A lot of dudes that are homophobic turn out to be closet gays themselves. And yeah, a gay persn's accent can be annoying sometimes, but it's not as bad as a southern accent.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-25-2009, 05:19 PM
What about gay-southern accents? Those are the worst

YungSunny
02-25-2009, 05:19 PM
^Haha, true.

snapple
02-25-2009, 05:32 PM
bottom line...people are people....if gay people wanna get married....then whatever....i dont see what the big problem is....

Sarah UK
02-25-2009, 05:37 PM
It shouldn't matter what group it is because the theoretical framework for racism/homophobia is the same.

Although they have different points of origins in human history, racism and homophobia have both become interdependent in the modern world. One cannot cease to exist without the other, so they both have to die.

Of course you can include other forms of discrimination such as ageism and sexism. Like I said, they all need to die.

Anyway - that being said, I don't think homosexuals are helping their case by using Obama as a poster child, if you will. I understand their link between the two but still... bleh, I don't think that's something they should do. Anyway, I'm not black or in the USA so this isn't really relevent to me.

Funny ya mentioned Nigerians being homophobic, one of my exs is Nigerian and he was incredibly homophobic, but he wasn't even religious and my Nigerian friend is a little prejudiced.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 05:49 PM
can someone post a youtube of a gay southern american

thanks

no homo tho

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-25-2009, 06:06 PM
At the risk of stereotyping, most blacks are right wing conservatives who only vote democrat because they think they're supposed to.

Blacks:

Love America-In every war blacks volunteered regardless of their social standings at the time and were disrespected and belittled but still felt they had a duty to serve.

Lover Free Market Capitalism- African Americans generally either don't have money and wish they did, or have money and live in opulence. Very Republican right there.

Love God: PRAISE JESUS!

Love Fried Chicken: Liberals eat tofu and shit.

Hate Gays: Who doesn't.

That's a republican right thurr.

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 06:12 PM
student housing was one train stop up from "boys town" the gay part of chicago.

i was a real pretty muhfukka, u know, on some s-curl and baby hair type playa shit. ask BB, we were in the same classes.

i got hit on evryday riding the train home from school.

the flaming gay dudes don't be the ones to look out for they leave you alone maybe try to catch eye contact and flutter their eyelashes.

it be the "str8" gay dudes you gotta keep your guard up for. they try to conversate on some str8 shit then test the water to see if you gay.
i'm a friendly guy. i'll converstate with anybody regardless of color or wealth it don't matter.

i found my self getting macked too many times when i just thought we were talking about how many more rings MJ was gonna get.
now u actin nervous like i'm a female. askin me to come over for drinks an shit

i just stopped speaking to dudes all together. "nah bruh. i don't even know what time it is" watch be right there on my wrist.

this one girl tried to tell me i should be flattered that i'm found attractive by men and women.

I SLAPPED HER

a gay persn's accent can be annoying sometimes, but it's not as bad as a southern accent.

dasum fuk ass shi raht dah foke, wachu hainin on da sowf fuh?

hainin aaanihguh.

u mad cuz dee dury sowf nihgadin sto yo crimuh gif lass yuh.

http://www.seemygrill.com/f/pics/118005133087095-phpMKWaHx.JPG

TSA
02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
AHHAHAhahahH!!
aHAhahahaH!H!]
HAAHhaaH!!
FAG-MAGNET!
LMAO AT BUS HUNKS!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:20 PM
whats with this "im gay" gimmick

Killa BB
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
i was a real pretty muhfukka, u know, on some s-curl and baby hair type playa shit. ask BB, we were in the same classes.

True... Too true... Cardigans and slacks... and oh Lord, the briefcase...

dasum fuk ass shi raht dah foke, wachu hainin on da sowf fuh?

hainin aaanihguh.

u mad cuz dee dury sowf nihgadin sto yo crimuh gif lass yuh.

LOLOL... that is so gross! I hate the way they talk down here! How did you figure out how to type it so that it reads at exactly the same level of grossness???

YungSunny
02-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Apparently it's cool to get homo-head.

Mumm Ra
02-25-2009, 06:53 PM
i just stopped speaking to dudes all together. "nah bruh. i don't even know what time it is" watch be right there on my wrist.

this one girl tried to tell me i should be flattered that i'm found attractive by men and women.

I SLAPPED HER

maybe this is subconsciously why I've always made it a point to have only female friends
tho last time I was sittin at applebees with 3 girls a gay couple right next to us kept checkin me out...like OBVIOUSLY checkin a dude
they were sitting behind me so I couldn't see, but the girl across from me couldn't stop laughing about it

whitey
02-25-2009, 09:03 PM
^because usually dudes that hang out exclusively with girls are gay.

whitey
02-25-2009, 09:09 PM
well i think being a different skin color to someone is alot more deep than who you choose to fuck.

like i said, i think its disgusting they would say that.

At the end of the day, its just about who you are fucking

It really isnt that big of a deal.

agreed to a lot of people its not a big deal. the problem is, it IS a big deal to some homophobes out there. and they go out and beat and murder gay dudes/chicks for no reason other than them being gay.

just like black people who got beat and lynched ect (and still do although not even close to what it was). they are just being themselves. a black male or female. yet to some redneck kkk d-bags it is a big deal. and they killed them over it.

thats where it ties in. and thats what i dont get about a lot of black people. they are so sensitive to their own plight, but when another group is trying to stop discrimination agianst them they quickly forget what they have went through to get where they are today.

Uncle Steezo
02-25-2009, 09:34 PM
True... Too true... Cardigans and slacks... and oh Lord, the briefcase...

don't act you wasn't in class lookin at me out the corner of your eye rubbin yo legs like a cricket.

LOLOL... that is so gross! I hate the way they talk down here! How did you figure out how to type it so that it reads at exactly the same level of grossness???

shiiiii guh aino thain .
u thank u hassadiddy cuh u frum uh nawf

HAAHhaaH!!
FAG-MAGNET!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA I know right!!?!?!
Gays won't leave me alone.

EAGLE EYE
02-25-2009, 09:56 PM
and then their was the drug induced orgy where style admitted his room mate ate his hog

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-25-2009, 09:56 PM
What you need to do is have a really overbearing swagger, that will turn gays away. Walk into any given place badmouthing democrats to your friends and saying how much bullshit it is that people blame Bush for things. This will immediate turn off most gays, then you start talking shit about the most girlie dude in the room loud enough so people hear it but not loud enough to make it look like its intended. At this point people will stop thinking your gay.

Then if you think a gays checking you out call him out on it and be like "Hey cuntmuffin turn your abercrombie bitch face elsewhere afore i put my dick in your eye you fag looking nigger fuck!"

ButterCrunchJoints
02-26-2009, 04:15 AM

The comparison makes perfect sense, like its not even complicated. They're both groups that have faced much prejudice and discrimination, fighting for their basic civil liberties. How is a group of people seeing the country becoming more progressive and forward thinking, and hoping that this mindset will help them, disgusting?? like, what? they're whining about the fact that they aren't treated as equals in this country? so I guess minorities should've just shut up and stopped their "whining" during their fight for civil rights?

This is blatant homophobia. Just because you say you're a liberal doesn't change the fact that that's hate speak. The immense amount of homophobia in this country is what's disgusting. I totally agree with TSA, it is so hypocritical that a group of people that has demanded everyone be tolerant, won't do the same.

begongo
02-26-2009, 04:45 AM
the difference between being black and being gay is that when you're black you don't have to tell your parents

black people are ok

whitey
02-26-2009, 09:43 AM
^unless your the white girl dating the black guy...than telling your parents has a whole new meaning..

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Not my words, but dude makes a good point...

Actually, blacks only are about 6% of the population in Cali, and that number is dropping because blacks have been moving out of the state for years, but that's another story. If I recall correctly blacks only make up about 5% of registered voters in the state, so it was statically impossible for blacks to have been the deciding factor in the vote as people have been claiming even if 100% of blacks voted yes. And that's all irrelevant because the 70% figure that everyone is up in arms about came from some bullshit CNN "exit poll" where only 240 people were interviewed.

This reaction to prop 8 once again reveals the latent racism of many so-called "progressives" just like we saw in the Democratic primary when the Clintons threw the kitchen sink at Obama. Those fuckers are just looking for an excuse to start ranting and raving about blacks instead of going after the Mormons and the other white Conservative Christian groups who funded the entire ballot initiative. This also confirms what I've heard for years about there being a huge racial divide in the "gay community" despite their own pleas for tolerance and acceptance in mainstream America.

After the shit I've heard gays and lesbians saying about blacks over the past few weeks, I find their attempts to attach themselves to the real civil rights movement to be very amusing to say the least.

Killa BB
02-26-2009, 11:38 AM
This thread is Sssthooper Gay *snap*

check two
02-26-2009, 01:16 PM
A lot of Jamaicans seem to be homophobic. There are a bunch of closet homosexual reggae singers.

DUMBO
02-26-2009, 01:45 PM
if a faggot is trying to get some asshole and taint just say 'im straight' and it ends there.

i felt something move in my pants when i read this. there is nothing more erotic to a straight man than knowing that the desires of a gay colleague have been permanently rebuffed so that i may continue on my straight and narrow path without the pang of dick in my man-booty.