PDA

View Full Version : Has Hip Hop shaped your Personality?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 05:12 PM
I think it has mine.

Good and Bad.

First of all it has given me a faggitness barometer that I dont understand where non hip hop listeners get from other gay or weak music. Im not saying im not naturally a cool mf, but you can easily decide when growing up if what you are about to do is cool be asking yourself would method man be doing this right now lol occasionally. It sound stupid now but thats what happens when youre a kid. And you know you watch the videos and shit and you try to imitate the swag while at school adn shit. You watch hip hop movies like Friday etc and you start telling jokes with the same themes

Say if you were a fan of pop music, i dont understand how you could go abotu life imitating Britney Spears without comign across as a uberdouchebag. And dont start saying you didnt even ONCE go about trying to be like your favorite rapper BECAUSE WE ALL DO AS TEENAGERS. Its natural. Not so much now though. I can see how like death metal fans get their shit from though etc.

And it probably made me slightly aloof and arrogant, and self confident

On the bad side it effected me by making me think i was a bad motherfucker eloel. I aslo tended to treat girlfriends like shit

Some people are more easily effected than others. Id say I am pretty easily affected by people who I admire (sports people, actors muscians) and I tend to try to have a little bit of them inside me NO HOMO in everyday life. Inspiration? idk

Edgar Erebus
02-25-2009, 05:50 PM
LMAO moments in this post:

Im not saying im not naturally a cool mf
(I needed cca. 5 minutes of laughter before continue reading the post)

if what you are about to do is cool be asking yourself would method man be doing this right now

And it probably made me slightly aloof and arrogant

and I tend to try to have a little bit of them inside me NO HOMO in everyday life.

I was never an uber stan like that though, copying everything I saw to try to be cool, just here and there.

Thanks, Ghostlaced, you made my day.

On topic:

Yeah, it used to influence me a lot in highschool, I was backpacking heavy during that period, even wearing hoodies at summer and shit, but I was always more of a soft rap fan who was more imitating Talib Kweli than Onyx (in all but clothes). Basically, since I went on college I stopped with all that bullshit and I just decided to be me. Strangely enough, it went along with diminishing the amount of rap music I'm listening.

food for thought
02-25-2009, 05:57 PM
lol ofcourse

im immersed in the culture.

chea!

GhettoGnom
02-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Nope, I'm completely unaffected by what I listen to several hours a day.

-.-

snapple
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
ghostlaced your post is mad gay, you're a tool.

but yea back to the original topic...it definitly has...i was born and raised where hiphop started....hiphop is a reflection of where i'm from and it's a culture that we all live by...

hiphop has really done nothing but positive things for my life...its allowed me to express myself and come together with a lot of people..it helped me through the bad times...it helped passed the time...and it made a lot of good times.... me and hiphop have many memories together...

hiphop has been a blessing in my life in so many ways i could go on and on....hiphop is how we live...and its a part of my soul...i'll always love hiphop point blank...

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
^mad because I humilated him in his Asher Roth thread recently

Asher Roth, LOL

I never knew Snapple was a white college frat boy

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A HOOD NUGGUGH?

LMAO moments in this post:

(I needed cca. 5 minutes of laughter before continue reading the post)

Thanks, Ghostlaced, you made my day.

i dont get that whole post what you are trying to say. What was so funny about any of that

You seem to be reaching for things because i had a humiliating qoute of yours in my sig, and now you want one for your self

Senator C. Palantine
02-25-2009, 06:07 PM
kHhMFdBttXQ

Edgar Erebus
02-25-2009, 06:08 PM
i dont get that whole post what you are trying to say. What was so funny about any of that

You seem to be reaching for things because i had a humiliating qoute of yours in my sig, and now you want one for your self

Nothing so deep, I just laughed myself to tears reading that post. Honest. I can even remove that quote for the sake of love.

Senator C. Palantine
02-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Heaterz upped my inner-swag from an 8 to a 9.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Slim is just mad because the entire site just humiliated him in the wu chamber

but im not sure if you are laughing at them because you see the joke, or you think I was beign serious when i say things like "and I tend to try to have a little bit of them inside me NO HOMO in everyday life."

do people still not understand what I do here?

I remember Slim T had another qoute of mine in his sig when he thought I was being serious, about something, it is quite amusing though. People who dont rate RZA being on a Wu Tang forum, it is to be expected.

WWJD

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Nothing so deep, I just laughed myself to tears reading that post. Honest. I can even remove that quote for the sake of love.

Im glad i made you laugh, because that was half of the intention,

but you seem to be laughing at my expense, rather than just laughing generally.

I dont know why, it was supposed to be tongue in cheek on a real subject.

Do you not read any of my other posts? I understand people like Snapple not getting it, as hes not here often, but you are here alot, and you STILL dont get me.

I am not always using no homo in all seriosness btw, either, JUST A TIP 4 THA FUTURE

snapple
02-25-2009, 06:14 PM
^mad because I humilated him in his Asher Roth thread recently

Asher Roth, LOL

I never knew Snapple was a white college frat boy

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A HOOD NUGGUGH?

listen i don't know why you're bringing up other threads and shit, thats a real bitch move. none of that will change the fact that your post was lame. sorry you took it so personal it is what is is.

...since i got nothing better 2 do right now...

i made a thread asking about wu-tang corps thoughts on Asther roth...

whats the problem with that?....

how did u "humiliate" me ?

and how am i a white college boy ?

oh, and don't call me nigga.

you don't kno shit about me.

i contributed to your thread....sorry you got mad....

Sean
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I honestly don't think it has for me, it's not really my "culture" like it is for some people here, it's just music I listen to.

Except for little things I say and some of the clothes I wear, but that's not intentional. I just pick up little phrases and shit from the music, not intentionally though.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:18 PM
listen i don't know why you're bringing up other threads and shit, thats a real bitch move. none of that will change the fact that your post was lame. sorry you took it so personal it is what is is.

...since i got nothing better 2 do right now...

i made a thread asking about wu-tang corps thoughts on Asther roth...

whats the problem with that?....

how did u "humiliate" me ?

and how am i a white college boy ?

oh, and don't call me nigga.

you don't kno shit about me.

i contributed to your thread....sorry you got mad....

NIgga you humilated yourself by makign an ASHER ROTH thread.

And I am sorry if you lack any kind of humor.

I have never seen you display any before so its not surprising.

Senator C. Palantine
02-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Led Zeppelin has affected me more.

I keep my crotch stuffed a shuttlecock 24/7, faggits!

Wu-Rapatician.
02-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Definitely. It made me talk and think different from a younger (lol) age. And it even made me get arrested. And I'm damn FUCKING proud. If there was a Hip-Hop Church. I swear on my life I would go there and prey to Kool Herc.

Knowsayin?

snapple
02-25-2009, 06:24 PM
^^your not making any sense.....so you didn't humiliate me...i humiliated myself cuz i made a thread about Asther Roth? whatever you say JR....

i lack humor? fuck is you talking about lol.....just stop.....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Snapple, you were CLEARLY looking to jump on my dick given some sort of chance for my recent thowups on your pasty buns

you hold e-grudges more than anyone, but you wont face up there and then, youll hold it in for a few days and show up with random hate in another thread.

If you got problems NIGGA, deal with it then.

If you didnt like me insulting that ginger rapper you like, then sort it out there.

Dont wait for weeks for a chance to hate.

I will of forgotten this encounter with your creamy self after this psot however

BECAUSE THAT WHAT METHOD MAN WOULD OF DONE, NO HOMO

^^your not making any sense.....so you didn't humiliate me...i humiliated myself cuz i made a thread about Asther Roth? whatever you say JR....

i lack humor? fuck is you talking about lol.....just stop.....

And youre just not making sense now. Youre sounding like Sarah Palin under pressure on katie coric.

snapple
02-25-2009, 06:30 PM
^^i have no personal hate against you...you make some good threads...
.i dont kno why you feel like i hate you or someshit....i hate nobody on this website.....

hold it in all this and that? what?... ayo lol its really not that serious.....

dont talk about my problems unless u gonna help n solve em lol...

n whats with the creamy buns and all that gay shit fuck u talking about lol....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:35 PM
what were we talking about again lol

Yeah anyway listening to hip hop has given me major ebeef tendencies

I try to be an internet 2pac

HELP ME

HIP HOP HAS RUINED MY LIFE

Senator C. Palantine
02-25-2009, 06:40 PM
haha.

I like the way you can tell immediately when 'Laced is high.

Check your PM faggit ass faggit.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
oh yeah i just noticed that

it normally warms me with pop up stupid faggit ass website

The Hound
02-25-2009, 06:48 PM
no ... i don't wear the fashion, don't speak the slang, don't graffiti (anymore) and i don't pop bottles of bub

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-25-2009, 06:54 PM
^thats a very australian thing.

i noticed that, australian people, are very.......australien.

I am just weak.

very very weak.

but I got alot of girls through my forming years, so hip hop worked

HIP HOP GIVES YOU PUSSY, AUSTRALIENS DONT GET PUSSY

begongo
03-06-2009, 05:51 PM
this is actually a great threat, you shouldn't ruin it

yeah, it affected my personality ... actually I think it set it free

through hip hop I found a means of self creation, all my life I have rebelled against basically everything that was attempted to be imposed or preset for me

as a kid, my country was fuckin 3rd world

no coca cola
no phones with buttons
only foreign chocolate available: Milky Way
lol .. yeah, and many more

street culture was already present and aggressive ... so when western influences kicked in, hip hop just fit like a surgeon's glove

I learnt english from hip hop and movies ... I have never even visited an english speaking country ... that's why I feel funny when I greet people with "hello" or "hi" instead of "wussup" ... I learnt it like this from the very beginning, it's not trying to be cool or urban or whatever

at the time I wasn't realising what I was doing, but as I was digging deeper into the culture I was actually introspecting deeper ... now I realise that the culture didn't speak TO me, it always spoke FOR me, it presented my exact thoughts to the rest of the world ... broadcasting from the opposite hemisphere

I don't think there's any reason to write more lol

oh and I used to dress XXXXL as a kid, now I don't ... it's actually funny to dress "normal", I often feel like an impostor, but I like to call myself an inside observer

I AM HIPHOP

http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v423/168/87/612023588/n612023588_1173971_9351.jpg

BornPower
03-06-2009, 05:58 PM
I grew up on military bases around the world (out of my moms four kids only one of us was born in the us...i was born in okinawa japan) and hip hop was a MAJOR influence on me. It taught me that reading and writing was important, how to have pride in myself as a black man, and it taught me how to see the meaning behind another's words.
While many portray hip hop as a negative thing, its like anything else on the planet: in the wrong hands it can be deadly.

Drunken Monk
03-06-2009, 10:22 PM
time to make pasta wit rap

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 10:38 PM
I was always more of a soft rap fan

smh

EAGLE EYE
03-07-2009, 03:08 AM
I think it has mine.

Good and Bad.

First of all it has given me a faggitness barometer that I dont understand where non hip hop listeners get from other gay or weak music. Im not saying im not naturally a cool mf, but you can easily decide when growing up if what you are about to do is cool be asking yourself would method man be doing this right now lol occasionally. It sound stupid now but thats what happens when youre a kid. And you know you watch the videos and shit and you try to imitate the swag while at school adn shit. You watch hip hop movies like Friday etc and you start telling jokes with the same themes

Say if you were a fan of pop music, i dont understand how you could go abotu life imitating Britney Spears without comign across as a uberdouchebag. And dont start saying you didnt even ONCE go about trying to be like your favorite rapper BECAUSE WE ALL DO AS TEENAGERS. Its natural. Not so much now though. I can see how like death metal fans get their shit from though etc.

And it probably made me slightly aloof and arrogant, and self confident

On the bad side it effected me by making me think i was a bad motherfucker eloel. I aslo tended to treat girlfriends like shit

Some people are more easily effected than others. Id say I am pretty easily affected by people who I admire (sports people, actors muscians) and I tend to try to have a little bit of them inside me NO HOMO in everyday life. Inspiration? idk

:nonono:

EAGLE EYE
03-07-2009, 03:10 AM
this is actually a great threat, you shouldn't ruin it

yeah, it affected my personality ... actually I think it set it free

through hip hop I found a means of self creation, all my life I have rebelled against basically everything that was attempted to be imposed or preset for me

as a kid, my country was fuckin 3rd world

no coca cola
no phones with buttons
only foreign chocolate available: Milky Way
lol .. yeah, and many more

street culture was already present and aggressive ... so when western influences kicked in, hip hop just fit like a surgeon's glove

I learnt english from hip hop and movies ... I have never even visited an english speaking country ... that's why I feel funny when I greet people with "hello" or "hi" instead of "wussup" ... I learnt it like this from the very beginning, it's not trying to be cool or urban or whatever

at the time I wasn't realising what I was doing, but as I was digging deeper into the culture I was actually introspecting deeper ... now I realise that the culture didn't speak TO me, it always spoke FOR me, it presented my exact thoughts to the rest of the world ... broadcasting from the opposite hemisphere

I don't think there's any reason to write more lol

oh and I used to dress XXXXL as a kid, now I don't ... it's actually funny to dress "normal", I often feel like an impostor, but I like to call myself an inside observer

I AM HIPHOP

http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v423/168/87/612023588/n612023588_1173971_9351.jpg

My room mate just bought a Remington 700. You'd make us a nice target.

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:35 AM
No, it hasn't shaped my personality

And there is no reason why it should

I may have learned some things by cross-referencing information heard in lyrics

I enjoy the music, I enjoy the lyricism

I don't see how dressing a certain way(was mentioned in this thread) has anything to do with personality or even hip hop for that matter

Fashion isn't an element of hip hop

And I don't see how listening to a certain genre of music should define or effect who you are

That would quite possibly be the gayest shit I've ever heard in my life

Another thing that is fucking gay

Labeling yourself

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:42 AM

and no offense, no disrespect but...
as someone mentioned before, for lack of a better word

After reading your post and particularly that statement

"Fake" certainly comes to mind

begongo
03-07-2009, 04:48 AM

I don't see how dressing a certain way(was mentioned in this thread) has anything to do with personality or even hip hop for that matter

And I don't see how listening to a certain genre of music should define or effect who you are

Labeling yourselfsmh

either the artists you listen to are not very smart since they can't reach your emotions, or either you shouldn't really listen to music of any kind since you don't feel any spiritual enjoyment by listening to it

ALCATRAZ
03-07-2009, 05:31 AM
forgive him, he's from jersey

Suga Duga
03-07-2009, 07:46 AM

Labeling yourself

wow, log off and never come back, plz

narc
03-07-2009, 08:30 AM
ofcourse its shaped my personality, i might go as far as saying its shaped my life.
Might have had to run away from police less if i have been listening to emo rock or something for all these years ;P

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Ever since I've started writing, I'm a badass with words.

Plus ODB influenced me a lot, his solo debut was the first rap album I ever got, so I always wanted to be like him....just being crazy and original.

Lupe: Hiphop saved my life =)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-07-2009, 11:33 AM
ofcourse its shaped my personality, i might go as far as saying its shaped my life.
Might have had to run away from police less if i have been listening to emo rock or something for all these years ;P

seriously, u cannot put emo and rock in the same sentence, not even side by side :O

Rollo
03-07-2009, 11:36 AM
No, it's shaped my perception of reality, as have all other schools of thought and culture. I don't allow it to shape my personality, simply because when you've done that you cease being an individual. Don't be the crappy standard of your surroundings, be something greater.

To idolize people to the point you want to be them is only going to lead to you being a parody of them. What the hell kind of life is that? Be inspired, don't be a sheep though.

GhettoGnom
03-07-2009, 11:53 AM

How can you enjoy lyricism if it don't effect you on any level?

Rollo
03-07-2009, 12:16 PM

By appreciating the craft and effort that goes into it.

GhettoGnom
03-07-2009, 12:41 PM
By appreciating the craft and effort that goes into it.

I understand that aspect, but I still don't see how you can not be inspired or affected by lyricism you enjoy.

Rollo
03-07-2009, 12:59 PM
I understand that aspect, but I still don't see how you can not be inspired or affected by lyricism you enjoy.

You can be inspired by something and not have your personality(Your whole self change)
I figured out a long time ago what my particular tastes were, the things I liked and didn't like in hiphop, I found that I didn't like a lot of the same things outside of hiphop. It certainly changed how I approached writing songs and lyrics, but my personality hasn't changed from it.

I think to allow a lyric to change who you are inside, you have to be a pretty damn feeble minded individual.

begongo
03-07-2009, 01:11 PM
nobody actually mentioned changes in personality

we're talking about SHAPING

this means you encountered hip hop somewhere in an early stage of your life and since then it has guided your evolution as an individual to some extent

that's SHAPING

changing is when from a fairly normal individual you become aggressive or who the fuck knows how kids react to influences these days

and yeah .. changes in personality because of music are lame

elantratuner
03-07-2009, 01:25 PM
As an individual hip hop has done quite a bit for me, gave me self confidence. Helped me through some really tough times in life. It may have shaped my personality a little, like I dont take shit from nobody anymore, it made me realize that education is important and to be an individual dont let anybody change who you are (I.E. Women lol)

Rollo
03-07-2009, 01:33 PM
nobody actually mentioned changes in personality

we're talking about SHAPING

this means you encountered hip hop somewhere in an early stage of your life and since then it has guided your evolution as an individual to some extent

that's SHAPING

changing is when from a fairly normal individual you become aggressive or who the fuck knows how kids react to influences these days

and yeah .. changes in personality because of music are lame

Splitting hairs. Shaping, changing, whatever, my personality is reflected in the music I listen to, the music I listen to isn't reflected in my personality.

To let music guide you into anything, even subtle is just mad lulz to me. Music is induldging a certain sense, that's all it is. Anything beyond that is just obsession.

ALCATRAZ
03-07-2009, 01:42 PM
To let music guide you into anything, even subtle is just mad lulz to me. Music is induldging a certain sense, that's all it is.

are you white?

begongo
03-07-2009, 01:47 PM
are you white?LOL

Rollo
03-07-2009, 02:29 PM
are you white?

Are you biggoted? Well, there you go.

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 03:00 PM
wow, log off and never come back, plz

Fashion isn't an element of Hip Hop, faggot

As much as you would like it to be

It isn't

Not at all

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 03:07 PM
smh

either the artists you listen to are not very smart since they can't reach your emotions, or either you shouldn't really listen to music of any kind since you don't feel any spiritual enjoyment by listening to it

What the fuck does smh mean?

I should listen to as much music as I please.

And obviously if I'm listening to it, I'm enjoying it

Your input is insignificant and unnecessary.

I've been "emotionally" or "spiritually" touched by some rap songs

But they didn't shape my personality

I just enjoy the fuckin music

Again, I said I've learned a great deal of knowledge from hip hop by cross referencing lyrics

But again, I don't see how that effects my pesonality

Unless you want to say "You are what you know" which is true

But I think there is alot more that has to do with personality and what makes you who you are

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:04 PM
lol @ slick trying to act the tough guy image

ANYONE who trys to pretend online that excessive hip hop listening hasnt affected their personality is trying to hard

"acting" (for want of a better word) hip hop has ALWAYS been a major part of the movement since the start Imo. Thers no set rule lol its just there. Slang and how you speak is the most obvious part of that. idk how you are denying that.

But fashion and how you dress aswell is.

SMH at this faggit "slick" trying to say fashion is not an element of hip hop. Are you slow?

How you dress has been important right from the 1980's. Again theres no set rules on how to dress, but the thought is def there.

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:13 PM
lol @ slick trying to act the tough guy image

ANYONE who trys to pretend online that excessive hip hop listening hasnt affected their personality is trying to hard

"acting" (for want of a better word) hip hop has ALWAYS been a major part of the movement since the start Imo. Thers no set rule lol its just there. Slang and how you speak is the most obvious part of that. idk how you are denying that.

But fashion and how you dress aswell is.

SMH at this faggit "slick" trying to say fashion is not an element of hip hop. Are you slow?

How you dress has been important right from the 1980's. Again theres no set rules on how to dress, but the thought is def there.

Suck my dick you fucking british wigger faggot

You're the fakest fuck on this website making threads about "rappers that have killed" you're not a killer, you're not a gangster

you think that shit is cool and you glorify it

its ignorant weak minded wigger faggots like yourself that are effected by hip hop in negative ways

and you say you try to act like your favorite artists, fake fuck

and how can you act like them when you dont even know them

fashion ISNT AN ELEMENT OF HIP HOP

DJING, BREAKING, MCING, GRAFFITI

I bet you walk around with your faggy british accent talking slang you read in the wu tang manual

And every other day you're swinging on the nuts of a different mediocre rapper

You are a tool

And you love everything American and wish more then anything that you lived here and could actually relate to Americans

You're the biggest faggot on this website

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:17 PM
AHHAAHAHH!!! cashback!

this dudes mad as HELL

whassup, mommy not cook dinner right tonite?

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:19 PM
AHHAAHAHH!!! cashback!

this dudes mad as HELL

whassup, mommy not cook dinner right tonite?

AHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY IN YOUR DEFENSE

AJHAHAHAHA! CUZ YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE

FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFA GGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGG OTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:24 PM
http://www.cr3static.com/data/ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Prove me wrong, bitch boy

Unlike you, I don't spill my heart out on this website

So you have nothing to use against me

Every claim I've made against you I've gathered from your own words in various threads

Its all true

I see through you

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:35 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/MrPunchy/LJ/LJ%202/5655_formatted_228028_head_shot.gif

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Pussy

Shogah
03-07-2009, 04:37 PM
It definetly had some impact on my personality, although i wouldn;t say that hip hop was crucial factor in shaping my personality.

The W was the first album on English language i had ever heard.

It pushed me in right direction in terms of taste in hip hop, and when i was in early puberty i was all about skate shoes and baggy pants and hip hop style of clothing, but these days i just rock casual stuff but i'm more into hip hop than ever.

So fashion is not necessarily connected with music.

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:38 PM
It definetly had some impact on my personality, although i wouldn;t say that hip hop was crucial factor in shaping my personality.

The W was the first album on English language i had ever heard.

It pushed me in right direction in terms of taste in hip hop, and when i was in early puberty i was all about skate shoes and baggy pants and hip hop style of clothing, but these days i just rock casual stuff but i'm more into hip hop than ever.

So fashion is not necessarily connected with music.

Neither is fashion connected with personality

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:40 PM
http://christcommunitycog.org/v-web/gallery/albums/nerd/Nerd_Geek_night_001.jpg

http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif Slick (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46757) http://wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif
Level 75 Beastmaster <<<<< :W

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=46757&dateline=1219636727 (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46757)

Rep Power: 8 http://wutang-corp.com/forum/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:42 PM
^Yep, hes plays games

So he must automatically look exactly like that

You're still losing pal

Give me something we can actually work with

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:46 PM
You also just gave me more bait

You have a strong superficial mind state to try and attack someone like that

Once again you have nothing to work with

Only thing you faggots got on me is that I play video games

Failed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:46 PM
http://wppd-images.web.aol.com/music_gallery/i/2/2pac/10-2pac-140807.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/171/412321877_9a9ff0d9ab.jpg

narc
03-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Neither is fashion connected with personality

not everyone wears something because other people do.

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Oh no, a picture of 2 Pac spitting saliva

Wow dude

Thats really just eating at me

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-07-2009, 04:49 PM

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:51 PM
not everyone wears something because other people do.

Ghostlaced does

but yea i can say that fashion could potentially be a slight reflection of someones personality

i guess

but still, i fail to see how it can really define in any way who that person is

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:52 PM

yup, you quoted me

got anything else?

you're certainly not much of a worthy opponent

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 05:01 PM
sry you got exposed, but you insulted me first

just let me know if you wanna take it any further

maybe even over some fish & chips yo

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 05:07 PM
No, it's shaped my perception of reality, as have all other schools of thought and culture. I don't allow it to shape my personality, simply because when you've done that you cease being an individual. Don't be the crappy standard of your surroundings, be something greater.

To idolize people to the point you want to be them is only going to lead to you being a parody of them. What the hell kind of life is that? Be inspired, don't be a sheep though.

Missed this, Co-fucking sign

Take notes Ghostlaced

noel411
03-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Not at all. If I was in a crowd of typical hip hop fans I'd be a huge misfit. I'm just an ordinary dude who's into surfing and fishing, dresses in cheap singlets and boardies, bare feet or thongs, and happens to be the possessor of a pretty fucken substantial hip hop cd collection.

begongo
03-07-2009, 07:15 PM
What the fuck does smh mean?

I should listen to as much music as I please.

And obviously if I'm listening to it, I'm enjoying it

Your input is insignificant and unnecessary.

I've been "emotionally" or "spiritually" touched by some rap songs

But they didn't shape my personality

I just enjoy the fuckin music

Again, I said I've learned a great deal of knowledge from hip hop by cross referencing lyrics

But again, I don't see how that effects my pesonality

Unless you want to say "You are what you know" which is true

But I think there is alot more that has to do with personality and what makes you who you are
you enjoy it so much that you call it a music genre

...and you cross referenced lyrics

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 07:43 PM
ok

get off my dick

YungSunny
03-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Prove me wrong, bitch boy

Unlike you, I don't spill my heart out on this website

So you have nothing to use against me

Besides the fact you're self-conscious and paranoid?

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Besides the fact you're self-conscious and paranoid?

How the fuck am I either of those? because I don't waste a bunch of time spilling my heart out to a bunch of people i don't know over the internet? shut your faggot mouth little boy u'd get wrecked if you said that to my face

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 08:07 PM
:fucku:

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 08:31 PM
where u at young sunny? explain yourself faggot

or hide like a bitch

J-DON
03-07-2009, 08:55 PM
I wont blame this 100 percent on hip hop but I probably wouldn't swear as frequently as I do. Especially the word 'Motherfucker.'

shystar36
03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Ya, hiphop isnt just music to me. Its who i am. I'm 24 and where lrg shirts baggy jeans and only wear shell toe adidas and airforce 1. Dont see myself changing... Ever. To be honest always thought it was funny to see an abercrombie looking person saying they dig real hiphop. It doesnt fit.

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Ya, hiphop isnt just music to me. Its who i am. I'm 24 and where lrg shirts baggy jeans and only wear shell toe adidas and airforce 1. Dont see myself changing... Ever. To be honest always thought it was funny to see an abercrombie looking person saying they dig real hiphop. It doesnt fit.

Your post sucks and doesn't fit with this thread

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Making judgment of someone upon appearance of apparel is the most homosexual, superficial act you could possibly perform

begongo
03-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Slick, you are angry, white, and you think hip hop is a music genre

you should not post in this thread anymore, no matter how desperate you are to prove your "point"

I do not think less of you because you view hip hop superficially, sometimes I wish I could do that aswell, but you became useless in this conversation beginning with your second post ... thank you for your input

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Slick, you are angry, white, and you think hip hop is a music genre

you should not post in this thread anymore, no matter how desperate you are to prove your "point"

I do not think less of you because you view hip hop superficially, sometimes I wish I could do that aswell, but you became useless in this conversation beginning with your second post ... thank you for your input

I should continue to do as I please and continue to neglect you telling me what to do, as you have no control over me

And what the fuck? I mentioned the 4 elements of hip hop

Graffiti, DJing, Breaking, MCing

So how could I possibly think its ONLY a musical genre?

And the fact still remains after Ghostlaced's words, hes a phony wigger boy

begongo
03-08-2009, 03:24 PM
so you know almost half of hip hop's elements

maybe in a bit you'll know all of them and then you can read your initial post again and see where you went wrong

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:27 PM
so you know almost half of hip hop's elements

maybe in a bit you'll know all of them and then you can read your initial post again and see where you went wrong

If you're so fucking smart why don't you enlighten me and inform me of the second half?

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 03:32 PM
beatbox
hip-hop fashion
hip-hop slang
hip-hop knowledge
hip-hop business

begongo
03-08-2009, 03:32 PM
http://soulreservoir.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/hiphopdeclarationofpeacon6.jpg
they're all mentioned in the first principle, it might be useful to read the whole thing

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:33 PM
If it will help you all sleep at night I'll say

Fashion is an element of hip hop

Even though I still fail to see how its important what so ever in regards to being accepted in the culture, making a serious statement, having talent

Its not even an activity

Its just the garments that cover your flesh

Who gives a fuck

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:35 PM
beatbox
hip-hop fashion
hip-hop slang
hip-hop knowledge
hip-hop business

Aside from beatboxing

you just made that shit up

I could do the same thing

I could say butt sex is an element of hip hop

Wtf is hip hop knowledge and business?

Knowledge and business are knowledge and business

You don't have to speak in slang, or rap with slang to be "Hip Hop"

What you said has pretty much no credibility

And again, I don't need to dress in "Hip hop fashion" to be or participate in hip hop

Thats a crock of shit

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Do you even know what is the definition of "culture"?

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Aside from beatboxing

you just made that shit up

I could do the same thing

I could say butt sex is an element of hip hop

Wtf is hip hop knowledge and business?

Knowledge and business are knowledge and business

You don't have to speak in slang, or rap with slang to be "Hip Hop"

What you said has pretty much no credibility

And again, I don't need to dress in "Hip hop fashion" to be or participate in hip hop

Thats a crock of shit

You mad?

Saint
03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
No.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Do you even know what is the definition of "culture"?

the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts

and by the way

If hip hop wasn't a genre of music

Then why do I always see it categorized as one?

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:39 PM
You mad?

You failed? So thats your only defense?

ALCATRAZ
03-08-2009, 03:41 PM
If hip hop wasn't a genre of music

Then why do I always see it categorized as one?

oh god

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:41 PM
http://soulreservoir.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/hiphopdeclarationofpeacon6.jpg
they're all mentioned in the first principle, it might be useful to read the whole thing

ok thanks

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:43 PM
ok so i guess "hip hop can be expressed through street fashion" but its still not necessary

still seems gay to me too

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:46 PM
And for me, I only really particularly give a shit about the musical elements

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 03:48 PM
And i didn't even express anger in my post to you Slim T, so you're a total faggot and lost

You could have just responded in a civil manner, but since I proved you wrong you caved like a bitch and had nothing significant to say

4th post chain combo baby

Guarded By Martyrs
03-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Well if Hip-Hop has helped mould your personality
Then just think of all the other elements that also added to it
Film immediatly springs to mind.
I think most people will aknowledge that Hip-Hop has shaped their personality
But of course it's not the same for everyone, and thats why I brought up "Film"
People like Slick or Rollo could have their persoanlties influenced by this more so than music.
But as discussed Hip-Hop is such a broad term
That it's bound to have effected you in some way, be it musically or not.

I don't allow it to shape my personality

Judging by this statement it can effect your personality then ?

And what about Hip-Hop subconciously effecting yourself ?

Of course anyone can say I'm not gonna do that or be a part of that
But subconciously it's bound to effect you, in some shape or form
Therefor it could effect your personality on some level could it not ?
It's the same principle as you writing out your own dreams...
You can't help but be effected by whats around you.

As for myself the answer is yes...

Especially the way I talk and the words I use
The clothes I wear are the clothes I like-
And while I do hate painting everyone with the same brush
I guess most would say I wear "Hip-Hop Garments"
Again this isn't because I wanna be like the dudes in music videos I just like them
It would be interesting if I would wear blue jeans and a shirt most days
If I had never started listening to rap though...interesting

Good Thread

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Hip hop encouraged me to start rhyming and making beats

I do express myself through those art forms

But my personality is still the same as it was before I even discovered hip hop

As it should be for everyone

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2009, 04:40 PM
oh god

^^^^^^you faggot ass don't deserve to have a sig with an artist like that, better get some 2Pac video and jack off.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I never bought into the whole "hip-hop as a lifestyle" thing.

Music is the byproduct of a culture, and usually reflects said culture, but it is still just music.

Music is a reflection of culture, not the other way around.

Just like there was a "rock n roll culture". Rock n Roll was just a reflection of things that were happening during an era.

I like rap music, but it is nothing but entertainment for me, and I feel like anybody who lets music effect their personality is a little bit faggy.

Certain artists tried to create the idea of a hip-hop culture, but they created definitions that were self-serving and arbitrary.

I like to think that, while I enjoy rap, I live an adult-contemporary lifestyle.

I eat my breakfast like classic RnB and i shit Smooth Jazz.

KaramelSundae
03-08-2009, 05:18 PM
I like to think that, while I enjoy rap, I live an adult-contemporary lifestyle.

:clap: haha

03-08-2009, 05:21 PM
WHy did you attribute my quote to somebody named J-DON?

You better edit that shit before I get some Jew-lawyers to bust out some copywrite laws on your ass.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I never bought into the whole "hip-hop as a lifestyle" thing.

Music is the byproduct of a culture, and usually reflects said culture, but it is still just music.

Music is a reflection of culture, not the other way around.

Just like there was a "rock n roll culture". Rock n Roll was just a reflection of things that were happening during an era.

I like rap music, but it is nothing but entertainment for me, and I feel like anybody who lets music effect their personality is a little bit faggy.

Certain artists tried to create the idea of a hip-hop culture, but they created definitions that were self-serving and arbitrary.

totally wrong though. hiphop IS a mindframe and a culture.

more so in the 80s, hip hop couldve defined the term "culture".

the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group ; also : the characteristic features of everyday existence (as diversions or a way of life} shared by people in a place or time <popular culture> <southern culture>

keepin on takin it back to the 80's for reference, everyone involved in the hip hop movement then was being affected by it. everyone was acting a certain way to fit in to the culture. Idk how you can be denying this. If you didnt act how was perceived as 'cool', then you wouldnt fit in. So of course hip hop changes how you act.

You can keep on saying "letting hip hop effect you personality is faggy" but "rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live"
-Krs One

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:17 PM

keepin on takin it back to the 80's for reference, everyone involved in the hip hop movement then was being affected by it. everyone was acting a certain way to fit in to the culture. Idk how you can be denying this. If you didnt act how was perceived as 'cool', then you wouldnt fit in. So of course hip hop changes how you act.

You can keep on saying "letting hip hop effect you personality is faggy" but "rap is something you do, hip hop is something you live"
-Krs One

and because KRS-One said something that automatically means you have to follow it

Cuz you're a tool

And a faggot from London

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:21 PM
And unlike you, KRS-One came from the home land of the culture

Participated in the Hip Hop lifestyle

So yea for him it is a way of life

But its not your life

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:23 PM
You wish it was your life

But the fact remains

Its not

http://www.popular-pics.com/thumbnails/young-tony-blair.jpg

03-08-2009, 06:30 PM

-Krs One

Why do Euros constantly try to explain American culture to me?

KRS-One's definition of "hip-hop" is self-serving, self-righteous, and, yes, faggy.

KRS-One was a rap music pioneer.

As a human being, he was a stupid asshole who weak-minded bitches looked up to.

Hip-hop music was a product of African-American Urban culture

The foundation for hip-hop culture existed long before the music. THe music only helped to make it watered down, mainstream, and cool to white kids.

If someone "changes the way they act to fit in" as you put it, then they are clearly weak faggots.

Did you wake up one morning and decide, "You know what? I'm going to start living hip-hop! THis will be awesome!"

White people and Europeans can't "be hip-hop", no matter how hard their little poser hearts want to.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:34 PM

KRS-One's definition of "hip-hop" is self-serving, self-righteous, and, yes, faggy.

The foundation for hip-hop culture existed long before the music. THe music only helped to make it watered down, mainstream, and cool to white kids.

If someone "changes the way they act to fit in" as you put it, then they are clearly weak faggots.

Did you wake up one morning and decide, "You know what? I'm going to start living hip-hop! THis will be awesome!"

White people and Europeans can't "be hip-hop", no matter how hard their little poser hearts want to.

lol...

proving my point even further

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:40 PM
And by the way, Euros try to school you on American culture cuz they study/obsess/dickride it so much

Ghostlaced wishes his feet could grace my Tri-State soil

But they never will...:'(

KaramelSundae
03-08-2009, 06:44 PM
WHy did you attribute my quote to somebody named J-DON?

You better edit that shit before I get some Jew-lawyers to bust out some copywrite laws on your ass.

don't drag me into your e-beef

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 06:45 PM

first of all, if youre gonna debate this, dont mis-qoute me. I never said anyone is "changing how they act to fit in". You added the "change" part to add effect to your weak arguement.

I said people were acting a certain way. This is fact, and was what most of young new yorkers who were living hip hop in the early days were doing. If you think they are all faggots for doing that, then I dont see why you are even interested in Hip Hop.

Youre trying to act like no one does things to fit into anything. People see other people breakdance, they think it looks cool, they copy these people, to try to also look cool. This is normal, it is not "FAGGY".

Im past trying to pretend online that that doesnt happen, or that I didnt wear baggy clothes because I saw others do it.. We all do it. Its normal. Its social. Its not faggy unless you take it to fake faggy levels. Its just being hip hop. What the fuck is wrong with that lol

The foundation for hip-hop culture existed long before the music. THe music only helped to make it watered down, mainstream, and cool to white kids.^ha

your a square, Dan. Tell me more about this long history of hip hop that existed before any music came on the scene

Go ahead, im really interested genuinly about this.

Because if you dont explain your self in an unarguable fashion that little comment was the biggest "gen chat poster" post in Hip Hopshop in a while

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Just shut the fuck up, Ghostlaced, you ain't from there, you was sucking yo' mama's big titties during late 80's and therefore you don't know shit. Jeez.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I wasnt at Aushwitz either, but I still know alot about it, arguement failed.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:53 PM
http://www.popular-pics.com/thumbnails/young-tony-blair.jpghttp://www.popular-pics.com/thumbnails/young-tony-blair.jpg
http://www.popular-pics.com/thumbnails/young-tony-blair.jpghttp://www.popular-pics.com/thumbnails/young-tony-blair.jpg

03-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Why do Euros get so upset when you tell them that they aren't hip-hop?

"I'm as bloody hip-hop as they come, guv-nuh"

Also, when did you decide you were going to be a "smart" poster, ghost?

(It isn't working out so hot)

ahahaha @ getting your feelings hurt and throwing out insults like "square".

But just for the sake of humoring you, people did graffiti, hustled, made money in the streets, did knowledge, worked their way up, lived the struggle, emulated prison culture, and embraced the "street life" before rap music existed.

Rap music arose from street culture, not the other way around. IDK if it is different in Merry Olde England, but that is the way it was here in the states.

I hope I validated myself to you.

Faggot.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Im past trying to pretend online that that doesnt happen, or that I didnt wear baggy clothes because I saw others do it.. We all do it. Its normal. Its social. Its not faggy unless you take it to fake faggy levels. Its just being hip hop. What the fuck is wrong with that lol

No, we really don't all do it

And no, its not normal

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 06:57 PM

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:00 PM
You clearly just admitted that you do things because other people do

Proving my point that you're the fakest fuck in existence even more

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 07:10 PM
ah well, we cant all be as cool as a "Level 75 Beastmasters", i guess.,

You stick to being an angry white anime games geek from New Jersey, who gets furious online, and ill stick to copying hip hop culture in a fake, faggy, weak minded way.

Ill try not to raise your blood pressure so much in the future.

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I wasnt at Aushwitz either, but I still know alot about it, arguement failed.

In contrast with 80's NY, you aren't trying to say to people what was to live in Auschwitz like, response failed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 07:16 PM
In contrast with 80's NY, you aren't trying to say to people what was to live in Auschwitz like, response failed.

Next time type in English so I can read it. But I think I get the gist of what your trying to say.

So where did I say what living in NY in the 80's was like? Post the qoute of where I exactly tell people what it was like to live in NY in the 80's. And any American who WASNT in NY in the 80's has no more knowledge than me, unless they can prove that. You were either in NY or you werent.

Anyway lots of experts on Aushwitz could easily tell you with credibility what it was like to be in Aushwitz, even if they werent there. Not as well, but theres no reason why they cant know about it, through years of research and learning. So you failed again with your retarded childish arguement.

Stop being intimidated by your lack of knowledge about hip hop.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2009, 07:19 PM
I know hiphop is a lot more respected in Europe, ask your beloved Wu-Tang members...

plus european mainstream rap >>>>>>>>>> american nowadays. Not allowing Europeans to use hiphop as an artform and a music genre makes me say u aren't allowed to use rock in the US.

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Next time type in English so I can read it. But I think I get the gist of what your trying to say.

So where did I say what living in NY in the 80's was like? Post the qoute of where I exactly tell people what it was like to live in NY in the 80's. And any American who WASNT in NY in the 80's has no more knowledge than me, unless they can prove that. You were either in NY or you werent.

Anyway lots of experts on Aushwitz could easily tell you with credibility what it was like to be in Aushwitz, even if they werent there. Not as well, but theres no reason why they cant know about it, through years of research and learning. So you failed again with your retarded childish arguement.

Stop being intimidated by your lack of knowledge about hip hop.My hip-hop knowledge >>>>>> yours. Sue me.

You aren't directly saying anything, but you are constantly implying that you have deep inside knowledge on what was going in NY/ATL/LA/Oakland/MI/wherever. You're doing that for months now, you know you do, we already had long ass arguments over that and I'm not in the mood to do that square dance all again.

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 07:21 PM
I know hiphop is a lot more respected in Europe, ask your beloved Wu-Tang members...

plus european mainstream rap >>>>>>>>>> american nowadays. Not allowing Europeans to use hiphop as an artform and a music genre makes me say u aren't allowed to use rock in the US.

Extremely bad example, Wera.

Biting eurotrash in pop/hiphop beats would be better.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:25 PM
ah well, we cant all be as cool as a "Level 75 Beastmasters", i guess.,

You stick to being an angry white anime games geek from New Jersey, who gets furious online, and ill stick to copying hip hop culture in a fake, faggy, weak minded way.

Ill try not to raise your blood pressure so much in the future.

Just because I use profanity doesn't mean I'm furious

I'm just insulting you

Cuz you're so fucking retarded

You wish you were from new jersey

and I will stick to being myself

not a faggot, british, fake, poser, dick riding douche bag that looks like this

peace guvna:hooray:

03-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I don't think where you are from dictates your ability to appreciate music, but if you want to talk about understanding a culture, I think that your typical American who has literally spent their entire life exposed to that culture would have a better understanding of that culture than your typical hipster eurotrash.

Just like, I'm sure there are rough neighborhoods and unique culture in England, but I wouldn't claim to know more about them then the typical englishman.

But regardless, Rap music and "hip-hop culture" is for poor, uneducated people. I just like it, because as an upper-class white man who has lived a good and easy life, I find the hood tales to be quaint and ironic.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2009, 07:32 PM
^^^^^no it's not just for uneducated people. u have cats like Cannibal Ox, Brother Ali, Sage Francis, Eyedea,Canibus, ... that spit some advanced shit / or/and / really poetical.

I don't know why most of y'all dudes hate on these dudes, but u still put Illmatic on your top list [and u know he was a poetical genius back then]....so why are hiphopoets so unappreciated [atleast on this site?]

03-08-2009, 07:35 PM
I can't speak for other people, but I don't like poetry because I find it to be feminine, and hip-hop culture, those with strong feminine traits are labeled as weak, and/or homosexual.

Rap and Poetry are separate art forms. Being good at one does not mean you are good at the other.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 07:35 PM
My hip-hop knowledge >>>>>> yours. Sue me.

You aren't directly saying anything, but you are constantly implying that you have deep inside knowledge on what was going in NY/ATL/LA/Oakland/MI/wherever. You're doing that for months now, you know you do, we already had long ass arguments over that and I'm not in the mood to do that square dance all again.

Youre an angry angry kid, Slim T.

Your also so full of shit you resort to straight lies to try to win arguements. Like saying I was "implying I have deep inside knowledge" just because I know who Gucci man is and that he is a popular rapper in ATL.

Just because you had never heard of Gucci Mane and didnt know he was popular in ATL, doesnt mean just because I know that means I am trying to act like I have "deep inside knowledge"

LOL

Anyone who follows hip hop would know that.

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Whatever, dude, I don't even remember talking to you about Gucci Mane. Don't try changing topic.

P.S. I ain't mad at all, you lost your ability to make me angry a long time ago.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:38 PM
^^^^^no it's not just for uneducated people. u have cats like Cannibal Ox, Brother Ali, Sage Francis, Eyedea,Canibus, ... that spit some advanced shit / or/and / really poetical.

I don't know why most of y'all dudes hate on these dudes, but u still put Illmatic on your top list [and u know he was a poetical genius back then]....so why are hiphopoets so unappreciated [atleast on this site?]

Its mostly just faggots like Ghostlaced & TGambino that only listen to what the majority listens to

"They aren't relevant"

"Backpacks, Backpacking, Backpackers"

Blah Blah Blah Bullshit

But in reality they probably have never even listened to those artists

They are all dope

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 07:42 PM

P.S. I ain't mad at all, you lost your ability to make me angry a long time ago.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Just shut the fuck up, Ghostlaced, you ain't from there, you was sucking yo' mama's big titties during late 80's and therefore you don't know shit. Jeez.

lol
this is why I got bored with you, you were to addicted to the selfeither

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-08-2009, 07:44 PM
^^^^^^^so devoted. Amazing.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:47 PM

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 07:49 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Yesterday, 11:48 PM

lol
this is why I got bored with you, you were to addicted to the selfeither

Yawn.

Just shut the fuck up, Ghostlaced. Damn you're one paranoid little man, always seeing anger where there isn't any.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Yawn.

Just shut the fuck up, Ghostlaced. Damn you're one paranoid little man, always seeing anger where there isn't any.

You did the same

Lots of faggots on this website will accuse anger on someone as a defense mechanism when they know they are wrong, to distract everyone from the real issue that is them

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Its a pathetic, desperate move and anyone that uses it stays losing

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Why do you always make new posts to complement your former ones? There is this tiny button called "Edit", you know.

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Why do you always make new posts to complement your former ones? There is this tiny button called "Edit", you know.

So I can rack up my post count and to annoy people like you :=)

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 08:00 PM
I'll occasionally edit my posts

Not very often though ;$

ALCATRAZ
03-08-2009, 08:03 PM
plus european mainstream rap >>>>>>>>>> american nowadays

look at you dilluting your bullshit post by throwing the word "mainstream" in there... so what faggit.... your country has better "mainstream" songs than us...... what will us wu tang fans ever do....

faggit

03-08-2009, 08:08 PM
awwwww, did you get your feelins hurt, ghost?? ahahaha

Shook Englishmen on hip-hop forums stop responding and start neg-repping.

Has Hip Hop shaped your... 03-08-2009 08:03 PM GHOSTLACED bored

Sorry, sweetheart, but I don't care about rep. But you have shown your sensitivity. I can see you sweating and breathing heavy and trying to calm down with a spot of tea.

VHapMnqSeR8

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 08:09 PM

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 08:16 PM
awwwww, did you get your feelins hurt, ghost?? ahahaha

Shook Englishmen on hip-hop forums stop responding and start neg-repping.

Has Hip Hop shaped your... 03-08-2009 08:03 PM GHOSTLACED bored

Sorry, sweetheart, but I don't care about rep. But you have shown your sensitivity. I can see you sweating and breathing heavy and trying to calm down with a spot of tea.

VHapMnqSeR8

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1511850&postcount=147

Youve been a fag for a while now, the last few weeks especially you have become lame. Well, since style came back actually

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 08:18 PM

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 08:18 PM

Youve been a fag for a while now, the last few weeks especially you have become lame. Well, since style came back actually

So... you wrote a link to the post you quoted right above?

Useful. |)

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 08:21 PM
:W http://www.popular-pics.com/thumbnails/young-tony-blair.jpg :W

:spin: http://www.mpe.mpg.de/Pictures/flag-british.gif :spin:

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

:r

03-08-2009, 08:22 PM

ahahahahaha

You've been sucking my dick for months now, faggot, talking about "Cool Dan's the only poster who makes me laugh at loud in real life (slurp, slurp, gulp)"

Don't feel bad because your love is unreciprocated.

I know your feelings are hurt, but you still love my posts.

You ain't got to lie to kick it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 08:27 PM
ha i got you crazy

no, i used to think that, and i mentioned you among a group of names, who are more funnier. but good point, wtf was I thinking lol, i have no idea why I threw you in there, it does seem like a weird choice, youre not known for being funny.

but you havent been funny in like ages. I was probably just overestimating you in the first place. I didnt really read you thoro, I tended to just assume what you were saying was funny I guess b/c you tell people your a jew

lol @ you remembering that and bringing it up again 2 months later

03-08-2009, 08:33 PM
ha i got you crazy

no, i used to think that, and i mentioned you among a group of names, who are more funnier. but good point, wtf was I thinking lol, i have no idea why I threw you in there, it does seem like a weird choice, youre not known for being funny.

but you havent been funny in like ages. I was probably just overestimating you in the first place. I didnt really read you thoro, I tended to just assume what you were saying was funny I guess b/c you tell people your a jew

lol @ you remembering that and bringing it up again 2 months later

Now your he-motions are going from being funny to slightly disturbing.

Are you going to hold a grudge the next couple of years now?

I feel like I just broke up with you.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EVER SAW YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. MY FRIENDS WERE RIGHT ABOUT YOU!!! YOU'RE NO GOOD!! I STOOD UP FOR YOU AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME. I HATE YOU!!!"

ahahahahaha

Now, step back and look at this, without letting your emotions cloud your thinking:

You know i'm funny, but now that I've hurt your feelings, you don't want to admit it.

But as wu-corp's purveyor of truth, that is the cross i bear.

You don't make many friends in my business.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Mr "I love ghostlaced and how he antagonises serbians in the hip hop shop"

Mr "I love your work mr ghostlaced"

Mr "I actually enjoy reading ghostlaced provocative threads in hip hop shop"

Mr "I love how mad ghostlaced gets the eastern euros"

You said all this slurple gurples shit a lot longer before i said you might be funny sometiems.

I thought I should at least say something in your favor at some point, it wouldve been rude not too. Even if I didnt really mean it.

03-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Mr i love ghostlaced and how he antagonises serbians in the hip hop shop

Mr i love your work ghostlaced

Mr i actually enjoy reading ghostlaced provocative threads in hip hop shop

Mr i love how mad ghostlaced gets the eastern euros

You said all this slurple gurples.

I thought I should at least say something in your favor at some point, it wouldve been rude not too. Even if I didnt really mean it.

ahahhaahah.

You're reaching now.

I don't think I've ever used the word "love", but there's no need to get into semantics

I do enjoy how euros get mad at your joke threads.

So?

Should I take it all back now because were e-breaking up?

You know you meant every word of it and you liked they way my hard, thick cock felt inside of your tiny, frail body.

Don't worry, ghost. you'll meet another guy online, and will feel just as good riding his dick.

I promise. but you're going to have to move on, first.

YOU ARE REACTING JUST LIKE A SPURNED LOVER.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 08:56 PM
dan, relax your anus (no homo)

I do feel a bit bad about shrinking your greendick like that. Ill admit. I still harbour feelings. I didnt know Dan. I didnt know it would actually shrink your greendick. I have repped you more than once in the past, so I didnt think it would matter.

I'd like us to stay, .....friends?

I know it can never be like it was. We both know. I just hope we can still go about our own lives on wu corp without this experiance being an issue, in us devolping new relationships.

YOU SNEAKY FUCKING JEW

Paranoid
03-08-2009, 09:01 PM
^what a faggot

03-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Time heals all wounds

When we pass in the wu-corp hallway, let's both stay dignified, exchange pleasantries, and go about our business.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-08-2009, 09:07 PM
qhf2mLDaWA4

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-09-2009, 07:20 AM
man, u always destroy every discussion in the hiphop section :/ why not trying to be an ass for once

ShaDynasty
03-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Its funny how you guys spend so much time arguing about which one of yous a homo. There should be a whole subforum dedicated to it really, then I could avoid looking at a thread I thought (mistakenly) would be interesting. Stupid shit aside, I think Hip Hop definitely changed my personality a little when I was a teenager. I think listening to music like that taught me about the world and I wasn't as naive about things. None of the misogynism or homophobia really rubbed off on me cause I was raised right. It affected the way I dressed in high school for certain as well.

JerseyIronman
03-09-2009, 05:50 PM

What the fuck? did anyone else see this or is he trying to be ironic here?

ROCK AND ROLL ALSO STARTED IN AMERICA.

As far as the original topic, Hip-hop has definitely affected by personality, and even my decision making. Because of hip-hop I never leave w/o the gat, even when i got to see my P.O.

Because gats are cool

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
^^^^^^okay, if that's so, than who had the better bands and made rock what it is today?? Cuz that wasn't real rock, it was some popular swing music or some shit like that. Rock'n'roll was Elvis, Pink Floyd were rock.

ShaDynasty
03-09-2009, 06:24 PM
hahaha. Don't dig the grave any deeper son.

noel411
03-09-2009, 06:25 PM
I just read the first several posts on the previous page and it made me even more ashamed to be a part of this community than I already was.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-09-2009, 06:29 PM
also I feel teh Beatles had the best singers of all time

now I hope I struck somebodies nerve hahahahaha

03-09-2009, 06:32 PM
The Beatles were dope. But they didn't invent Rock N Roll.

Rock N Roll is another genre of music created by black AMERICANS, that white americans and European devils stole and diluted to conform to their devilish tastes.

Uncle Steezo
03-09-2009, 07:34 PM
this whole thread reeks of my stink.

all you faggots complained about my furiousness only to steal it when i stopped.

i see you wera dan lacey....

03-09-2009, 07:40 PM
this whole thread reeks of my stink.

all you faggots complained about my furiousness only to steal it when i stopped.

i see you wera dan lacey....

Hmmm....

Maybe you're just kind of gay then?

Also, we just type shit, you spent days, weeks, etc., maintaining grudges and driving shit into the ground.

Also, I never jumped on the gavin-bashing bandwagon. I only address you negatively when you approach me, personally.

Also, You give yourself too much credit for being a pioneer, Gavin. People have been being obnoxious, e-beefy, and faggy long before you came along.

You just did it with less humor and more glitter.

Move on. You will feel better.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Did Style really just say he invented ebeef on wucorp.com?

He's right, before style joined in like 2008 we were all just sitting around picking daises

The Hound
03-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Its funny how you guys spend so much time arguing about which one of yous a homo. There should be a whole subforum dedicated to it really, then I could avoid looking at a thread I thought (mistakenly) would be interesting.

Pretty much.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-10-2009, 05:24 AM
The Beatles were dope. But they didn't invent Rock N Roll.

I never said that. And I was joking.