PDA

View Full Version : DAMM DMX facing up to 8 years!!

tragedykhadafi12
02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Just two weeks after being placed on “lockdown status” for threatening to fight Arizona Tent City Jail officers [click to read (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8540/title.dmx-threatens-to-assault-jailers)], rapper DMX could face up to eight years in prison after he reportedly threw a tray of food at a detention officer.
According Fox 10 News, X threw the tray of food at an officer after being told that he could not have a meal that he took from a serving tray. DMX had been put on a “special diet” of bread and water as punishment for an earlier transgression that occurred at the jail.
DMX is serving a 90-day sentence for several charges including theft, drug possession, and a misdemeanor charge of animal cruelty. However, if he is convicted with charges for attacking a jail officer, his probation may be revoked, and he could now face a significantly larger stint in prison.
X’s attorney has not spoken on the issue as of yet.
http://cdn.hiphopdx.com/inc/html/default/img/skin/icon-dx.jpg

SKANK HILL
02-25-2009, 06:42 PM
LOL

"X threw the tray of food at an officer after being told that he could not have a meal that he took from a serving tray. DMX had been put on a “special diet” of bread and water as punishment for an earlier transgression that occurred at the jail."

tragedykhadafi12
02-25-2009, 08:33 PM
its on http://rapmaniacs.com

Hollow Dartz
02-25-2009, 08:43 PM
X doesn't care anymore.

Marwan
02-25-2009, 09:03 PM
I love my nigga "X"

EAGLE EYE
02-25-2009, 09:50 PM
lets send him a care package of alpo, kibbles and bits + some pig ear chews

whitey
02-25-2009, 09:52 PM
X had the world at his fingers and he threw it away like a tray of jail food.

tragedykhadafi12
02-26-2009, 06:36 AM
It's sad and come on, how are you going to give the guy only bread and water, isn't that inhumane?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 11:16 AM
No. Neither is being locked up in solitary cell for months. Jail has its rules and you gotta accept 'em or face consequences.

If he wanted to avoid inhumane treatment he shouldn't get himself locked up in first place.

(P.S. DMX is a retard.)

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 11:22 AM
If he wanted to avoid inhumane treatment he shouldn't get himself locked up in first place.

bitch mentality^

Edgar Erebus
02-26-2009, 11:25 AM
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/images/articles/gta4screens/4/sm/manny1_1280x720.jpg
STREETS

IrOnMaN
02-26-2009, 11:30 AM
DMX has truly become a lost soul.}:|

drippie k
02-26-2009, 05:05 PM
dude's gone crazy man

NIKLZ
02-26-2009, 06:36 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVJ7LYrl83E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVJ7LYrl83E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

whitey
02-26-2009, 06:49 PM
bitch mentality^

not really.

its prison, it aint a cake walk.

on top of that, its prison in the US. a big fucking difference than what he'd be in for in a lot of jails in most of the world.

he can act how he wants, just dont complain when there are consequences to those actions.

check two
02-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Maybe if he wasn't such an idiot, it wouldn't have gone this far.

narc
02-26-2009, 06:56 PM
thats what he gets for not having me listen to his music
he deserves it

SKANK HILL
02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
bitch mentality^

actually, ^^ this is the bitch mentality

society has it's laws and structure ... disobey and go beyond and there are consequences for actions ... DMX knows no law and knows no structure and is in the correct place for that type of person ... he then continues to disoeby any form of law and order so he ends up in solitary confiment ... to avoid such drastic measures one must first realise why they are THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

J-Cee
02-26-2009, 07:53 PM
shutup..i hope he murders a correctional officer too.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
actually, ^^ this is the bitch mentality

society has it's laws and structure ... disobey and go beyond and there are consequences for actions ... DMX knows no law and knows no structure and is in the correct place for that type of person ... he then continues to disoeby any form of law and order so he ends up in solitary confiment ... to avoid such drastic measures one must first realise why they are THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
damn u openly admitting to bein a law abiding square..... congrats dude, ur an upstanding citizen...u will never have to go to jail....good job

Mr. X
02-26-2009, 08:34 PM
So many people would love to have a 90 day sentence in that place but he goes and does some dumbshit to fuck himself over smh

SKANK HILL
02-26-2009, 08:35 PM
is that supposed to be insulting? :?

check two
02-26-2009, 09:06 PM
damn u openly admitting to bein a law abiding square..... congrats dude, ur an upstanding citizen...u will never have to go to jail....good job

So it's cool to go to jail now? lol smh at the weirdos.

Chungsanity
02-26-2009, 09:58 PM
x gotta be the most baffling rapper. first he talks about reading the bible, being holy etc and then he acts crazy on cam while on crack. funny fuck.

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 10:18 PM
So it's cool to go to jail now? lol smh at the weirdos.
no but its funny as hell to me when foos come up in here on some high n mighty shit like "well if he didnt wana do tha time he shouldnt of did tha crime" i swear thats tha most square retarded shit anybody can say

staycreepin_n_silence
02-26-2009, 10:57 PM
x needs to get his act together

SKANK HILL
02-27-2009, 01:44 AM
no but its funny as hell to me when foos come up in here on some high n mighty shit like "well if he didnt wana do tha time he shouldnt of did tha crime" i swear thats tha most square retarded shit anybody can say

no, it's not ... only a faggot pretend wanna be dickhead like you would say that shit is square

what you are essentially saying is that animal cruelty is cool, which is one of the charges that lead him to being locked up

ALCATRAZ
02-27-2009, 01:55 AM
no i aint essentially im sayin get off ur fuckin high horse

diggy
02-27-2009, 02:04 AM
maybe some men just like being locked up with other men,

being told when to eat and where,

who you stay in a cell with, when to wake up, when to sleep, etc. -

like an animal

like a slave

Edgar Erebus
02-27-2009, 09:01 AM

Better get off your bullshit street thug stance.

Real street mothafuckas don't spend whole days on internet.

Afficial_Nastee
02-27-2009, 09:22 AM
8 years just for that?! Say What?!

Way to keep the prisons overloaded....

Senator C. Palantine
02-27-2009, 09:27 AM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FAGGIT. EVER!!!

Durag
02-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Spunkonitdawg is too real for people here to comprehend. Duh mean streets of San Franciso must be a dangerous place with a 22 yr old who has the mentality of a 13 yr old "being bad is cool". I be hes the type of guy who looks up to people whove been in jail and respects them. "Their the real niggaz".

Senator C. Palantine
02-27-2009, 09:52 AM
He cant believe someone would admit it if they didnt break the law, ahahasfjgsdhgfsdhvgfasdfhbvgshbvgsdf

FUCKING FAGGIT, no wonder Cappa is after that faggit.

Durag
02-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Cappas gonna rape his tight little black ass.

Youtube that shit cappa.

oldie
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
woah! WTF! that is justice gone mad!?

8 years for throwin some food, thats fuked up, rapists, murderers, peado's get less than that!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
02-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Spunkonitdawg is too real for people here to comprehend. Duh mean streets of San Franciso must be a dangerous place with a 22 yr old who has the mentality of a 13 yr old "being bad is cool". I be hes the type of guy who looks up to people whove been in jail and respects them. "Their the real niggaz".

"I'm a real nigga, but not the type to spend my life in prison" - stic.man

faggit

SKANK HILL
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM

i'm not on a high horse

obiding the law isn't being on a high horse, it's just living life

you break the law you go to jail

X is in jail and deserves to be ... end of story ... believing so doesn't me lame or a square

you can't win at this with your e-thug shenanigans

ALCATRAZ
02-27-2009, 02:04 PM
i'm not on a high horse

obiding the law isn't being on a high horse, it's just living life

you break the law you go to jail

X is in jail and deserves to be ... end of story ... believing so doesn't me lame or a square

you can't win at this with your e-thug shenanigans

youre missing the issue

what is truly the point of sayin "if u dont want to do the time dont do the crime" i mean what do you get out of that besides soundin like an up tight upstanding citizen

everyone knows that if you do a crime and you get caught, youre obviously gonna do the time, so whats the use in stating the obvious? like i said.... BITCH mentality

check two
02-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe they shoiuld try to get DMX more help mentally, cause he clearly has psychological problems.

whitey
02-27-2009, 04:26 PM
youre missing the issue

what is truly the point of sayin "if u dont want to do the time dont do the crime" i mean what do you get out of that besides soundin like an up tight upstanding citizen

everyone knows that if you do a crime and you get caught, youre obviously gonna do the time, so whats the use in stating the obvious? like i said.... BITCH mentality

unnecessarily stating the obvious? possibly.

bitch mentality? has no application in this situation.

tragedykhadafi12
02-27-2009, 08:48 PM
UPDATE from DMX himself

DMX Updates Fans From Prison, Claims Mistreatment

February 27th, 2009 | Author: Andres Tardio
Earl Simmons, better known to some as DMX, is serving time in prison on a variety of charges. While going through this sentence, Simmons has faced some challenging times. He has reportedly made threats to prison guards [click to read (http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8540/title.dmx-threatens-to-assault-jailers)] and now he has been accused of attacking a corrections officer. Recently, X released a letter to fans, opening up about the incident, allegations and more on his status in prison.
To those claiming he is receiving special treatment for his fame, he notes that any statements about "special treatment" is untrue.
"Since I have begun to serve out my sentence, I have not been given any special treatment but it has actually been the opposite," he said through a letter to fans, published by TMZ.
He goes on to clarify matters on his part.
"For the record, I want to state ''I Did Not' physically touch or hit an officer. This is just another attempt to destroy my credibility."
To finish the letter, DMX thanks everyone on his corner.
"I’d like to thank my family, love ones, and fans for their support. I ask that you continue to pray for me during this trying time."
DMX is still serving 90 days in prison. No official word has been given as to whether or not this sentence will be elongated due to these allegations and/or incidents.

2Bladez
02-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Maybe if he wasn't such an idiot, it wouldn't have gone this far.

But you became an idiot when you are longer in jail, imagine how dmx was nervous when he had normal food long time ago. And he should drop this year new album, instead of it he is in fuckin jail!!! so imagine it

R.I.P DMX!!! :D

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:02 PM
DMX deserves whatever sentence he gets because he's a fucking retard. This dude is a good rapper and a decent movie actor but he continues to be a fuck up. I have no sympathy for him.

BRONZBODY
02-28-2009, 08:37 PM
DMX deserves whatever sentence he gets because he's a fucking retard. This dude is a good rapper and a decent movie actor but he continues to be a fuck up. I have no sympathy for him.same here son...no fucking sympathy at all