PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones in Public

ilzPotent
02-26-2009, 01:36 PM
I have mad etiquette when I am using my cell phone in public. I whisper into my phone if I'm around a lot of people and I cut my converstions short if I have to make a call. (Elevators, buses, trains and enclosed places especially)

SOOOOOOOO,

I was on the train this morning. I sat across from some older lady and I open my book and was reading. This lady is doing her makeup on the train. After she finishes, she goes into her purse and pulled out a flip phone (big dookey square jumpoff) and dials a number and then screams instructions to her secretary. Okay. Its early in the morning. wtf? So I look at her and then around. People are looking at each other. She instructs her secretary to check her schedule for today and she will call her back to make sure she checked it. I saw it as pointless to say anything because its too early too argue with people on the train. I took out my mp3 player and started listening to music. She proceeds to make another phone call and yelling again. I turned up my music and continued reading my book. After making at least 5 calls this lady starts waving her hand in my face. I remove a bud and she tells me that my music is too loud. Now this lady looks like the type that just fucking annoys her neighbors and I felt yelling would get me no where. I looked incredulously at her and ask her if she was kidding me. I told her that the reason I put them on in the first place was because of her loud yapping. She tried to give me a reason to why she spoke loudly and I cut her off and asked her if she was deaf. She said no. I then told her that shes lucky I didn't sing along while she was on the phone and then I put the bud back in my ear and continued to read my book. I think my extremely calm demeanor scared her.

Be courteous to people in public while using your cells fellow fags and noobs.

Thanks.

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2009, 01:48 PM
A parellel case happened in athe library at those study tables last year. I was studying and this guy at my table started talking to his buddy that just came by for like 5 mins...I didnt really care. These girls at the table beside us were talking....after he was done...he went back to studying then told those girls to be quiet because he needed to concentrate. I looked up and say "you gotta be fucking kidding me"....I didnt look up for long enough to see his expression because I didnt care and was too busy...didnt say anything back though...all i heard was those girls started giggling at him.

I dont talk on my cellphone in public much like that because I usually talk loud on it. That woman was a fucking douchebag no doubt....good girl...but Id tell her to "go to hell".

ilzPotent
02-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Dude, at that time in the morning, I don't even like to talk. I can't even believe people like this are real. Shit you see on tv.

02-26-2009, 02:42 PM
It's this type of people that get to have a secretary.

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2009, 02:54 PM
It would've been funny to take her phone and stomp it into pieces. That would teach her not to approach strangers.

ilzPotent
02-26-2009, 04:20 PM
It probably wouldve broke my foot... it was prehistoric. I think she was trying to prove something. Weird because the train yields many different professionals in the early morning. (more expensive to travel) Because when she spoke to me about my mp3 player she said it in a low voice.

NIKLZ
02-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Later that day at work...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbQxOftWQjs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbQxOftWQjs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HANZO
02-26-2009, 05:11 PM
yea i try to keep my convo's short when im on the train or something.

i always encounter ppl who jus have some long ass loud convo on the train. everyone can hear it and you can clearly tell ppl are pissed off. especially when its early in the morning. the last thing ppl wanna hear is about the plans of some asshole for that day. i just put in my ipod and blast my music loud.

Art Vandelay
02-26-2009, 05:19 PM
A parellel case happened in a the library. I was studying

now i know you're lying

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2009, 05:26 PM
now i know you're lying

I guess what you were looking for was, I was reading the newspaper on the big long wooden stick because I'm too cheap to pay 50 cents for my own.

Killa BB
02-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Ilz, you shoulda pretended you didn't speak english like "Que??? You like Song? Me tambien!!!" and started singin loud as ever. She woulda shut up and left you alone...

Art Vandelay
02-26-2009, 06:01 PM
I guess what you were looking for was, I was reading the newspaper on the big long wooden stick because I'm too cheap to pay 50 cents for my own.

that's some funny shit. if i used rep, i would rep you

SKAMPOE
02-26-2009, 06:02 PM
i hate cell fones, but there nessesary nowadays, i cant see not havin one, and fuck payin an arm and a leg for these fuckin cell fones man, i just recently upgraded my fone due to my high ass droppin it in the toilet of a walmart, yes i know, disgusting lmao, but yea i got a nu jumpoff the same day for 10 bones at walmart WHUT!! 10 bones kid verizon prepaid is how i doit, i get unlimited mobile to mobile and unlimited nights after 9pm. its all a nigga needz.

SKAMPOE
02-26-2009, 06:03 PM
hood commercials^ lol

netscape check two
02-26-2009, 07:40 PM
How is having a cell phone more essential nowadays than say, 10 + years ago? lol Most conversations people have on them aren't essential. People got along just fine before cell phones came along. I get annoyed in movie theatres when the brain dead teenagers text and talk on their cell phones, when you're not supposed to have them on in the first place at movies. The light from the cell phone screen is distracting. It's like $10 a movie, and they aren't even paying attention to it. But they don't care, cause their parents most likely gave their slutty selves the money for it. And like I said in previous threads, a nationwide ban in the US on talking on a cell phone is needed. Tons of accidents and deaths are happening cause of stupid people talking and texting on their phone.

GZAjector
02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
CE_yBkK6yIo

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2009, 07:53 PM
i hate cell fones, but there nessesary nowadays, i cant see not havin one, and fuck payin an arm and a leg for these fuckin cell fones man, i just recently upgraded my fone due to my high ass droppin it in the toilet of a walmart, yes i know, disgusting lmao, but yea i got a nu jumpoff the same day for 10 bones at walmart WHUT!! 10 bones kid verizon prepaid is how i doit, i get unlimited mobile to mobile and unlimited nights after 9pm. its all a nigga needz.

I was buying go phones for a while cuz i kept breaking my nice phones that never were insured.

I just spent $260 on an LG last night cuz Im not eligible for an upgrade til august and my most recent one shit the bed.

fuck phones

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 07:54 PM
yo i was in the library waiting to look up the call numbers for some books.

this lil bitch wasn't even using the comp like she claimed she was. she was tallking and laughing texting on her phone. when i said something she said "just a min" and LOGGED ONTO MYSPACE!!!

i only needed it for like 60sec.

so i paid a 10 yo kid 5 bux to do this.

g9URNTMs_v0

when she got up i sat down and got what i needed.

TSA
02-26-2009, 07:55 PM
i watch king of the hill on mine.

Prolifical ENG
02-26-2009, 07:57 PM
i just recently upgraded my fone due to my high ass droppin it in the toilet of a walmart

hahahahaha

narc
02-26-2009, 07:59 PM
How is having a cell phone more essential nowadays than say, 10 + years ago? lol Most conversations people have on them aren't essential. People got along just fine before cell phones came along. I get annoyed in movie theatres when the brain dead teenagers text and talk on their cell phones, when you're not supposed to have them on in the first place at movies. The light from the cell phone screen is distracting. It's like $10 a movie, and they aren't even paying attention to it. But they don't care, cause their parents most likely gave their slutty selves the money for it. And like I said in previous threads, a nationwide ban in the US on talking on a cell phone is needed. Tons of accidents and deaths are happening cause of stupid people talking and texting on their phone.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b235/sideshowbennie/GetOffMyLawn.jpg

My LG viewty is breaking apart
fuck touchscreen

Visionz
02-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Boost just came out with $50 completely unlimited, you'd have to go with cricket's shitty service to beat it

payphones are disappearing left and right and phones do a whole lot more shit than they did 10 years ago,
I was buying go phones for a while cuz i kept breaking my nice phones that never were insured.

I just spent $260 on an LG last night cuz Im not eligible for an upgrade til august and my most recent one shit the bed.

fuck phones
the issurance is worth it.

netscape check two
02-26-2009, 08:05 PM
I didn't mention pay phones. I was saying that a lot of conversations on cell phones out in public aren't essential.

Visionz
02-26-2009, 08:08 PM
I didn't mention pay phones. I was saying that a lot of conversations on cell phones out in public aren't essential.I"m just saying if you don't have a cell then you're relying on a pay phone out in public and there were a lot more to be found back in the day.

for a full-time hustler like skamp its an essential

drug convo's are short as fuck though

NIKLZ
02-27-2009, 12:17 AM
I"m just saying if you don't have a cell then you're relying on a pay phone out in public and there were a lot more to be found back in the day.

for a full-time hustler like skamp its an essential

drug convo's are short as fuck though

1.Wuttup?

2.Where u at?

3.Peace.

GZAjector
02-27-2009, 12:24 AM
yo hit me on the hip

http://depts.washington.edu/uwmcdir/home/pager.jpg

KaramelSundae
02-27-2009, 12:37 AM
i work in a doctors office and people will be rude enough to stay on the phone when i have to take they're vitals...and on top of that when the doctor walks in they're still on the phone and won't get off. So my docs walk out of the room and then just make em wait longer to be seen.

snapple
02-27-2009, 09:08 AM
shit...the worst was when churps first blew up....oh my god....i dont wanna hear everybodies bullshit.....cellphone music is another one 2....all these little cornballs bumping souljaboy and shit skinny jean punks....

phones or no phones....theres always loud, corny, annoying, disrespectful, clownass juevinile, motherfuckers on the train......i love having a car now...

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 10:33 AM
doesn't have the network

http://www.notmytribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/verizon-network-listening.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 10:36 AM
yo i was in the library waiting to look up the call numbers for some books.

this lil bitch wasn't even using the comp like she claimed she was. she was tallking and laughing texting on her phone. when i said something she said "just a min" and LOGGED ONTO MYSPACE!!!

i only needed it for like 60sec.

so i paid a 10 yo kid 5 bux to do this.

g9URNTMs_v0

when she got up i sat down and got what i needed.
hahahahaha r u serious was it rly nessesary hahahahahahah dumb broads lmao

TruWizDumb
02-27-2009, 10:49 AM
When ppl are out in public being mad disrespectful on their phones me and my friends just get hella loud and annoy the hell out of them until they get off...or snatch their purse/wallet....either way works 4 me.
LOL

ilzPotent
02-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Werd skampi - I've dropped at least three blackberrys into the toilet. One at yankee stadium. ICK! F- that insurance in always worth it.

and that Book throwing youtube in hilarious but dude wouldve gotten an ole skool beatdown.

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I RARELY talk on my cell phone in public unless it's an emergency.

netscape check two
02-27-2009, 03:51 PM
What's with those stupid walkie talkie things by the way? I get tired of hearing the beeping every few seconds, and it's usually hood rats or creepy looking people using them.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-27-2009, 06:43 PM
i don't like talking on phones in public. if i do then i keep the convo short.

sometimes hearing other people's convos can be great, they can be really funny.

HANZO
02-27-2009, 06:55 PM
well i lost my iphone today so i had to get on the train with no form of music. i basically had to listen to the life story of some lawyer woman. annoying as fuck.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-27-2009, 07:02 PM
the best convos are the personal ones!

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 08:33 PM

fuck phones
2 60? man fuck that, that fone better suck and fuck me for that amount...
Boost just came out with $50 completely unlimited, you'd have to go with cricket's shitty service to beat it

lol^ thats 50 bucks, thats too much, i buy 2 15 dollar cards and it lasts me a month or soo... verizon>any other prepaid service provider...imo
Werd skampi - I've dropped at least three blackberrys into the toilet. One at yankee stadium. ICK! F- that insurance in always worth it.

and that Book throwing youtube in hilarious but dude wouldve gotten an ole skool beatdown.
werd werd, blackberries are nice n all but damn, its a fone i need not a fuckin brain spazm for tryn to make a simple fone call, black berrys are imo the most dificult fone to fuck wit...
I RARELY talk on my cell phone in public unless it's an emergency.
hahaha where to begin?

1st
u snitch ass nigga, i bet this dude calls the cops on holidays to wish every one down at the precint happy holidays.

2nd
u hardly talk on ur fone cuz aint a mother fuckin person wants to call ur faggitty ass...

netscape check two
02-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Net 10 has the best rates of any pre paid provider.

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 08:40 PM
hell fuckin nooooo, their cell fones are way ober priced and the rates are thivery

its like 10 cents a minute all day every dat 25 cents text msgs n shit

my verizon plan is

for 15 bucks a month i get unlimited mobile to mobile and free nights, all other calls are 10 cents a minute no long distance charges n no roaming...

not to mention i get the fuckion network THE NETWORK! thats a gang of invisible mu fuckas that make sure my shit werks blaazin all the time.....

netscape check two
02-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Net 10 is 5 cent text messages.

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 09:31 PM
still, verizon rules...

EAGLE EYE
02-27-2009, 09:35 PM
im biting the bullet with cingular. There fuckin' 1 1/2 way crooks. Hopefully I get a company Blackberry soon.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-27-2009, 09:36 PM
my verizon plan is

for 15 bucks a month i get unlimited mobile to mobile and free nights, all other calls are 10 cents a minute no long distance charges n no roaming...

is that mobile to mobile to a different network? is it anytime free calls? what about non geographic numbers, are they free too? no roaming charges even if you're in another country?

Visionz
02-27-2009, 11:59 PM
im biting the bullet with cingular. There fuckin' 1 1/2 way crooks. Hopefully I get a company Blackberry soon.
I'm waiting for the Palm Pre
http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2009/1/palm-pre-pricing.jpg
that's that NXT shit right there

The Hound
02-28-2009, 12:07 AM
LOL last night there was a telephone hero slut om her mobile phone abusing the living daylights out of someone on the other end, she was yelling and screaming at the top of her voice ... i hate when people do this because i do not care about their problem and it's very annoying when you're trying to strike a conversation and some horse head slut is going bananas in the background

i also hate it when people (mostly teenagers) walk the street with ther phone blazing shitty top 40 music at absolute highest volume to be mad cunts ... that's annoying as fuck too

as for plans, i pay nothing for calls between 8pm and 8am to any network or landline, i just get free time minutes whenever i recharge - 300 for $30 and 500 for $50 - not sure about $100 - but i get jacked on the messages, they're expensive ... and i only have 3 months to recharge again when my other provider was like 6 months

SKAMPOE
02-28-2009, 12:20 AM
is that mobile to mobile to a different network? is it anytime free calls? what about non geographic numbers, are they free too? no roaming charges even if you're in another country?

is mobile to mobile on any verizon fone ''landlines included''

and thats any time^

free nights only after 8pm untill 8am...

the long distance is free, i called egypt from my fone after 8pm and it was free, homie was on the fone for a whoile too...

and the fone cards come from 15 bones up to 150$...

i get the 15 jumpoff n it lasts me a monthe depending on how much day times mins i use.

Wu-Rapatician.
02-28-2009, 12:25 AM
I especially hate it when some spanish person is speak spanish on the phone and they're talking loud as fuck. I have nothings against hispanics (puerto rican girls are my favorite) but their language is annoying. I'm sorry. Lmao.

SKAMPOE
02-28-2009, 12:29 AM
U Racist Pig U!

Ban This Faggot Now

Visionz
02-28-2009, 12:32 AM
googled long island teenager:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_goldsmith_shawn_081230_mn.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-28-2009, 12:33 AM
U Know It

SHRAP
02-28-2009, 10:55 AM
the funniest shit is those bluetooth things :lmao: people look like they talkin to themselves

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2009, 11:11 AM
I especially hate it when some spanish person is speak spanish on the phone and they're talking loud as fuck. I have nothings against hispanics (puerto rican girls are my favorite) but their language is annoying. I'm sorry. Lmao.

its funny when puerto ricans speak 'spanish'. YOu can sense the butchery of an otherswise nice language happening.

netscape check two
02-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, the blue tooth is actually meant for people that talk to themselves. This way, they can have an 'excuse' that they are talking to somebody else, when they actually aren't.