PDA

View Full Version : Doug E Fresh Is Having Financial Problems

CharlesJones
02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Did ya'll hear about this? I read about it in a magazine. The article said he has several houses that he owes money and they're about to foreclose. I think he also invested some money in some businesses that haven't been working out. I feel bad for him. I hope his financial situation gets better. He also owns a restaurant in Harlem, New York i think.

drippie k
02-26-2009, 05:54 PM
what old rap star hasnt had or isn't having problems financially?

jay-z will be in that spot in the next 10-15 yrs.

cap
02-27-2009, 07:13 AM
what old rap star hasnt had or isn't having problems financially?

jay-z will be in that spot in the next 10-15 yrs.

jay z? are you on drugs?
jay can coast for the rest of his life,he doesnt HAVE to do anything anymore.

Afficial_Nastee
02-27-2009, 08:36 AM
jay can coast for the rest of his life,he doesnt HAVE to do anything anymore.

He should've done that already , I don't understand why the fuck he still rapping for , all his stuff after The Blueprint sucked (and I don't even like that cd....)

Edgar Erebus
02-27-2009, 09:55 AM
I really don't know. I mean, I'd understand if he liked rap, but he doesn't.

I think it has to do with his fear of being forgotten, he's probably the rapper who gives most fuck about other people's opinions. That's why he was (until Blueprint, when he finally found his own sound) jumping on any trend that was present at the moment, that's why he was and is releasing albums when he clearly doesn't have anything to say.

Blueprint 3 is gonna suck, btw.

cap
02-27-2009, 11:24 AM
I really don't know. I mean, I'd understand if he liked rap, but he doesn't.

you dont become one of the all time greats doing something you dont like,the fuck you talking about?
people like you and me could easily be described as "passionate" about it,do you really think he doesnt at least like it as much as you or me,c'mon thats lame.

Edgar Erebus
02-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Actually yes, I think you and I love rap more than Jay-Z. Why else all that "I'm a hustler" talk, dumbing down music to sell more and all that shit?

He found a way to get rich without much work, that's it.

cap
02-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Actually yes, I think you and I love rap more than Jay-Z. Why else all that "I'm a hustler" talk, dumbing down music to sell more and all that shit?

He found a way to get rich without much work, that's it.

haha you dont think he works?you think he gets 8 hours of sleep every night?c'mon you dont get that far without grinding your ass off!!

Edgar Erebus
02-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Sure. It's also sure that he'd grind his ass off way more if he went Berlusconi/Onassis path.

Anyway, leave that aside, my point is that he does rap as a way to make money, nothing more. He makes great music in the process, but he could as easy hustle in anything else.

ALCATRAZ
02-27-2009, 12:49 PM
yea i think i seen a show on him where he was talkin bout he got two houses next to each other so his whole fam can live there, and he got a restaurant but i didnt know dude was goin under.... thats weak

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 04:00 PM
How did this topic turn into a Jay-Z conversation when the topic is about Doug E Fresh? Fuck Jay-Z. I wish ya'll would get off his dick. I love Doug E Fresh's Keep Rising To The Top and Aiight songs. Aiight video version is hard. I also like his collabo with reggae artist Little Vicious on the song Freaks. His beatbox on that is tight. I've never heard Doug E Fresh's albums. Are they any good?

iammzac
02-28-2009, 06:09 PM
I think Blueprint 3 will be fresh

BRONZBODY
02-28-2009, 08:19 PM
the church of scientology took all his money...yeah i said it.....