PDA

View Full Version : Did man really walk on the Moon?

Drunken Monk
02-26-2009, 08:34 PM
Did man really walk on the Moon or was a nasa liar

Tecknowledgist
02-26-2009, 09:17 PM
a nasa was not liar

IrOnMaN
02-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes, we did.

Here's google: www.Google.com (http://www.google.com)

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 09:32 PM
yup and there was someone there to meet him.

told man to "git the hell off mah propitay!!"

and man never went back.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Its not like we left our dimension or something. Humans definitely could have done it, so whether or not we did is irrelevant. Its impressive but within the bounds of reality.

I mean a person swam the ocean the other week. I think that's a bit more impressive then an incredibly expensive project to put men inside of a missile and shoot them near an object that's relatively nearby and then using airtight super cool outfits they took a landing craft thingy to the surface got out and took a piss and planted a flag. Then they got back in the lander returned to the missile thingy and flew home.

Big Deal. Don't think we faked that, we built a nuke, we can travel to the moon easy.

Ninja
02-26-2009, 10:27 PM
I dont think they did!

hectis
02-26-2009, 10:35 PM
nope man never walked on the moon

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 10:37 PM
why hasn't ANYONE else gone back. no other country. nobody. nothing?

real talk.

the moon has a few alien bases.
the aliens let us know we are not welcome there.

7dhKAXLbzD8

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 10:39 PM
nope man never walked on the moon
tissa can watch rachel ray on his phone but you don't think we can go to the moon?

hectis
02-26-2009, 10:46 PM
tissa can watch rachel ray on his phone but you don't think we can go to the moon?

we faked going to the moon to look better than the Russians. they filmed it at area 51, that is the real reason no one can go there. you have a way better chance of getting into the white house than getting into area 51. don't act like the government wont lie

Ninja
02-26-2009, 10:52 PM
Oi man you dont know about area 51...... fucking next level..... supposed to have cities underneath the ground and shit!!!

diggy
02-26-2009, 10:56 PM
our senses are input devices

it is thinking and rationalising that makes sense of things

moon landing most likely never happened

Olive Oil Goombah
02-26-2009, 10:58 PM
the moon landing never happened, but reptiles came down and breeded with homo erectus right???

hectis
02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
the moon landing never happened, but reptiles came down and breeded with homo erectus right???

no that never happened but it is funny because some people believe that there are lizard people

Tage
02-26-2009, 11:03 PM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/22000/Fake-Moon-Landing--22477.jpg

diggy
02-26-2009, 11:15 PM

if u are implying that i believe in reptiles, i never once said i did

the reptile talk in ktl was done by others

i heard them out, but never accepted it

get your facts straight

ALCATRAZ
02-26-2009, 11:29 PM
i just wonder why no one has ever gone back....

NIKLZ
02-26-2009, 11:43 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xSZEsveX-s4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xSZEsveX-s4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 12:01 AM
okay its 2009 40 year later why not go now?
or 1989
1999?

we still cant make it?

if we faked it that would mean the russian were close to going.

why didnt they go ?

hectis
02-27-2009, 12:09 AM
why do they want to go?

diggy
02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
you don't get it

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-27-2009, 12:46 AM
We haven't gone back because its a waste of money. The whole space program was, but that's cold war shit and whatever.

However I believe they are planning a possible return to the moon as a test for the mars program which is years away or more.

Area 51 is where they test stealth fighters and such. Its a secret military base. Its top secret because Stealth planes are by and large secret. The only ones we are told about are the F-117 which has been used in anger and is no longer in service, the B-2 which were probably outed as the cost was about 2 billion per plane and that's kind of a big deal. The Raptor was told because its going to replace the main fighter eventually and those can't be kept secret.

The stuff at Area-51 are probably the planes too elite for human pilots*... the rest of the stuff gets made at Lockheed Martin's skunk works IMO.

As a Semite I got the inside info...

*Aliens, AI, Chimps?

drippie k
02-27-2009, 01:28 AM
in videos you can see the flag waving...theres no wind in space, the whole thing was staged

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 01:38 AM
but wasn't it filmed in a studio?

why would there be wind there?

Drunken Monk
02-27-2009, 05:14 AM
was a nasa liar

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2009, 05:25 AM
i dont man

but those fuckers drove a whip there.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-27-2009, 08:14 AM
haahha the best part about this thread is people giving serious answers to

"was a nasa liar?"

Olive Oil Goombah
02-27-2009, 10:05 AM
they found nothing of use on the moon. ANd they dont have to send actual people to places anymore. WIth the technology they have they can send space probes that collect data.

e-diots

NIKLZ
02-27-2009, 12:53 PM
FLAG
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMBCfuKs9i8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMBCfuKs9i8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FOOTPRINT
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5taIxlNA_Lw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5taIxlNA_Lw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Since it's Mythbusters it HAS to be true!

food for thought
02-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Did man really walk on the Moon or was a nasa liar

LMAO

this kids posts are too funny

food for thought
02-27-2009, 12:57 PM
haahha the best part about this thread is people giving serious answers to

"was a nasa liar?"

ahaahahahaa i know rite

check two
02-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Proof of reptilians:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5FAelcoBmrI/SXlkf_9bo7I/AAAAAAAAAp0/JRhtPMQxdL8/s400/24.jpg

Mumm Ra
02-27-2009, 07:15 PM
I don't see how the shit we supposedly left behind on the moon couldn't be seen from earth thru telescopes at any given time
unless them aliens snatched it up

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't see how the shit we supposedly left behind on the moon couldn't be seen from earth thru telescopes at any given time
unless them aliens snatched it up

you can see the Intl Space Station and even the shuttle in orbit with a nice store bought hi-end telescope.

look at what this dude named john lenard watson found with his telescope
GFAOaB5VzeE
saQ6N9_25xU

-49qGKvvV-M

02-27-2009, 08:11 PM
if we faked it that would mean the russian were close to going.

why didnt they go ?

if the US faked it, why didn't the russians point their fingers? they could've O>W>N>E>D your assez if this got out.

Killa BB
02-27-2009, 08:21 PM
We haven't gone back because its a waste of money. The whole space program was, but that's cold war shit and whatever.

However I believe they are planning a possible return to the moon as a test for the mars program which is years away or more.

Area 51 is where they test stealth fighters and such. Its a secret military base. Its top secret because Stealth planes are by and large secret. The only ones we are told about are the F-117 which has been used in anger and is no longer in service, the B-2 which were probably outed as the cost was about 2 billion per plane and that's kind of a big deal. The Raptor was told because its going to replace the main fighter eventually and those can't be kept secret.

The stuff at Area-51 are probably the planes too elite for human pilots*... the rest of the stuff gets made at Lockheed Martin's skunk works IMO.

As a Semite I got the inside info...

*Aliens, AI, Chimps?

No way you put all this together by yourself... Quit cheating off of other kids papers!!!

you can see the Intl Space Station and even the shuttle in orbit with a nice store bought hi-end telescope.

look at what this dude named john lenard watson found with his telescope

*Officially freaked out*

At least until I see a news broadcast about it with some technological experimentation story that perfectly explains it away

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Pssh. My grandpa was an engineer who built anti-personnel and anti missile chemical lasers back in the cold war that never got used as part of SDI. Can't recall details though.

My uncle is former designer and currently mid management at a military contracted company that is building surveillance equipment like sensors and sentry turrets and shit.

My dad sells cars :p

Though I do find your constant kid jokes amusing.

Killa BB
02-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Shhhh... Go Nite Nite.

LORD NOSE
02-27-2009, 09:27 PM
a better question is

did moon really walk on man ?

Drunken Monk
04-02-2009, 01:47 PM
How people can believe it

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2009, 02:18 PM
haha at those shots of shit floating around in space.

Wow, how suspicious!!

Drunken Monk
04-02-2009, 02:32 PM
really i dont care if man really walked around tha moon
is time to smoke weed

Robert
04-02-2009, 02:42 PM
If you look where NASA is concentrating their resources it is pretty clear why no one has gone back.

Anway, there is nothing to be gained from sending a manned craft to the moon. Robots can do the same tasks without the risk and cost.

The wind theory is fucking retarded by the way. It appears the flag is moving only in the still photos and this is because it is crumpled.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Watch the mythbusters video.

The flag waves more in an environment with no atmosphere.

Drunken Monk
04-02-2009, 03:29 PM
this is totally false
nasa was a liar

TheBoarzHeadBoy
04-02-2009, 03:53 PM
really i dont care if man really walked around tha moon
is time to smoke weed

New idea, First man to smoke in space! I want to be it.

Astronaut: Dude...Dude...Dude...I'm so fucking high right now.

Astronaut2: Shit Man, so am I. But think about this shit man, we're on the fucking moon.

Astronaut: I know, like I've smoked a lot of Buddha on earth, but now I'm fucking smoking these dank headies in space.

Astronaut2: Know we should do bro? We should totally double team Anne.

Astronaut3 (Anne): You fucks, quit smoking weed and take this soil sample. I'm not sleeping with either of you!

Dick Cheney
04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
we faked going to the moon to look better than the Russians. they filmed it at area 51, that is the real reason no one can go there. you have a way better chance of getting into the white house than getting into area 51. don't act like the government wont lie
Of course!!!! NO ONE had the power to
.............idk burn the studio to the ground?????????

You conspiracy-loving asswipes only need to remember one thing about history.

You're going to remember how my dick taste for the rest of eternity.

________
Zn1300A (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_ZN1300A)

Drunken Monk
04-02-2009, 08:52 PM
New idea, First man to smoke in space! I want to be it.

Astronaut: Dude...Dude...Dude...I'm so fucking high right now.

Astronaut2: Shit Man, so am I. But think about this shit man, we're on the fucking moon.

Astronaut: I know, like I've smoked a lot of Buddha on earth, but now I'm fucking smoking these dank headies in space.

Astronaut2: Know we should do bro? We should totally double team Anne.

Astronaut3 (Anne): You fucks, quit smoking weed and take this soil sample. I'm not sleeping with either of you!

hahahahaha
co-sign