PDA

View Full Version : Several Republicans caught TWITTERING during Obama's speech

TSA
02-26-2009, 07:56 PM
one was baggin on Nancy Pelosi
anyone hear this shit?

and can someone explain twitter. I made an account and did have the energy to try to get it.

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2009, 09:02 PM
me and style are a head of the curve. get with it buck-o

first blogs, then iTunes, now you want to Twitter with the Big Dogs?

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 09:13 PM
didn't he say twitter was for faggots?

twitter is basically a quick and easy blogging tool.

i'd wait till everyone forgets about you blog phobia b4 using twitter.
or atleast delete all your blog beef posts in size 7 bold font.

* bang bang peeyoon peeyoon*

Tyler Durden
02-26-2009, 09:15 PM
Isn't Twitter just like the status update on Facebook?

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 09:23 PM
i told tissa a long time ago that he would make a great blogger.
as most of his threads are basically blog enteries.
probably would have a sizeable subscribership too.

HE GOT ANGRY AND MADE A HURTFUL THREAD ABOUT ME & THE BLOGOSPHERE

blog 101
a blog is a digital soapbox to broadcast your opinions, creations and thoughts to the world.

basically your wucorp career on HGH and an 8ball of uncut peru.

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Isn't Twitter just like the status update on Facebook?

Yes its similar and I believe Twitter existed prior to that facebook feature being added. People and Businesses who don't necessarily want a facebook account have a way to let people see what their up to or selling, etc. A lot of other tech companies like blip.fm for example are integrating twitter into their service letting people "tweet" the current track they are listening too. I've seen other stuff being done. My guess is google will buy them out and allow people to make "tweets" about almost anything.

Its hard to believe this but I read recently they received an additional 35M in funding too close their last quarter of fund raising.

EAGLE EYE
02-26-2009, 09:31 PM
imagine if for 1 day out of the week twitter users were forced to post updates in Haiku fashion?

Uncle Steezo
02-26-2009, 09:43 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CIzktrK48qTAwAEQ2AUYTzIIImFzbv4KL2M

google ad jewels

Olive Oil Goombah
02-26-2009, 09:47 PM
i was twittering back before aol chatrooms were full of pedofiles

diggy
02-26-2009, 09:51 PM
i saw nancy doing something with her hands while prez obama was speaking

Olive Oil Goombah
02-26-2009, 09:55 PM
i dotn blame them...those speeches are so boring and corny and just repeating the same idealistic bullshit over and over again.

Than they bring in the little girl who wrote a letter about here school.....i wanted to puke, no offense to the girl, but give me a break.

NIKLZ
02-26-2009, 10:57 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P90fapa27S0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P90fapa27S0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TSA
02-26-2009, 11:48 PM
oh my god you people.

ok, let say i asked you a question, and you knew SO MUCH ABOUT THE INTERNET that it caused me to die, just asking you, causes me to die, will you still turn every single question someone asks you about the internet into a "Hmmp, phsht i totally knew that"

god.

you know about the internet
that's awesome. that's really awesome. You're not fuckin futuristic, you explore the internet.

anyways, i thought it would be a decent tool in advertising things that will not yet be spoken of, but i didn't have the patience to learn about it so i left.

you just type blogs? that's it?
I thought it was more myspacey, but someone else said its just a way to update ppl on what your doing

like a website dedicated to facebook status'.

good luck with your futuristic avante garde twitting. faggots.