PDA

View Full Version : 1000s of americans dieing, how does bush sleep at night?

KBOS
09-09-2005, 04:46 PM
How the fuck does this man sleep? Our president is out taking 6 week vactions while we have people in iraq dieing who should be home with their familys. People are dieing the streets of NO and he didn't seem to give a fuck until people started critizing him. Fuck this president... :thumbdwn: I hope he feels shitty as hell about all the people that died because of him who didn't need to.

JASPER
09-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Shut up.

MindzEye
09-09-2005, 04:56 PM
since he doesnt care that much....i guess he sleeps pretty well

Fragmented
09-09-2005, 04:59 PM
americans, iraqi's it's all tjhe same to him.

Skellington
09-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Can you sleep while 10000's all over the world die?? I can, so....what's the problem?

KBOS
09-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Can you sleep while 10000's all over the world die?? I can, so....what's the problem?I aint fuckin responsible for sending people to war, I always thought it was a retarded idea, I never supported bush, and im giving a lot of money to the people down in NO, thus I sleep fine...

BTW, bush runs the fuckin country, I fuckin don't...

09-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Good question. I don't know.

Bush = Bush

SurreaL
09-10-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm sure he sleep's with his pink nightgown and teddy just fine.

100pr00f
09-10-2005, 12:34 PM
I aint fuckin responsible for sending people to war, I always thought it was a retarded idea, I never supported bush, and im giving a lot of money to the people down in NO, thus I sleep fine...

BTW, bush runs the fuckin country, I fuckin don't...\\

i see it like this....u cant realy blame bush fot it all

war..war was comming any way...if it was bush or some other prez.....

its all the same....like the war with the nazi.....when we went over and freed all the jews..... bush is freeing all the peeps that are bing killd for no reason.....only a hand full of peeps over thier didnt want us to come over..and thats becouse of religions...that hate usa....they said if they come over it would be a religous war

u got to think...u know they were gonna do somthing to harm us..any way...saddam was planing..he is partners with the guy that pulld 911 off

if u look in the pappers know..saddam is giving up he is saying every thing of what he did and what he was going to do .....

so war was comming any way.....would u rather have us dying by 1000's over thier ove having 5 katrinas happening over here in the states..( nukes).....

so i say we are doing what we have to do we are solving 2 probs at one time...

i ant saying i support bush...couse he is a retatd...but what he did was gonna happen any way

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 01:14 PM
smh how many hate threads there gonna be? guess what? you have no choice but to deal with it cause hes still has how many yrs as pres still? and bitching doesnt make it any better

Butter
09-10-2005, 01:26 PM
comfortabley i would think.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-10-2005, 03:10 PM
\\

i see it like this....u cant realy blame bush fot it all

war..war was comming any way...if it was bush or some other prez.....

its all the same....like the war with the nazi.....when we went over and freed all the jews..... bush is freeing all the peeps that are bing killd for no reason.....only a hand full of peeps over thier didnt want us to come over..and thats becouse of religions...that hate usa....they said if they come over it would be a religous war

u got to think...u know they were gonna do somthing to harm us..any way...saddam was planing..he is partners with the guy that pulld 911 off

if u look in the pappers know..saddam is giving up he is saying every thing of what he did and what he was going to do .....

so war was comming any way.....would u rather have us dying by 1000's over thier ove having 5 katrinas happening over here in the states..( nukes).....

so i say we are doing what we have to do we are solving 2 probs at one time...

i ant saying i support bush...couse he is a retatd...but what he did was gonna happen any way
sorry dude, what you said is all wrong

Oztradamus
09-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Sleeping pills like Feminem..

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Sleeping pills like Feminem..
Some valium here n there. Tam-Pan. Does the trick nicely.

Locust
09-10-2005, 03:42 PM
sleeping pills never work for me....

Oztradamus
09-10-2005, 04:31 PM
Nyquil will knock a nicca out.

triggahappy187
09-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Honestly he prob sleeps on a big pile of money

JASPER
09-10-2005, 08:40 PM
I once used 6 sleeping pills. That was gay.

George W Bush and I care not about black people.