PDA

View Full Version : For y'all who still doubt the dopeness of Slim Shady....

Afficial_Nastee
02-27-2009, 08:19 AM
This is the illest freestyle I know , I've known this for as long as this one came out and I haven't heard an iller freestyle yet, that's like 10 years....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iFy0_5qKi0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3iFy0_5qKi0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is the definition of the word "ill"

He might not be the best rapper but he sure was one of the illest MC's back then durin' the end 90's and in the beginning of the new millenium....

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-27-2009, 08:25 AM
You cant be listened to Em after 20/21 years old. Whether hes dope or not, his lyrics are fun for teenagers, only.

Afficial_Nastee
02-27-2009, 08:30 AM
You cant be listened to Em after 20/21 years old. Whether hes dope or not, his lyrics are fun for teenagers, only.

Just listen to the freestyle and forget bout encore....

Edgar Erebus
02-27-2009, 09:56 AM

Says the fan of a rapper who rapped about Gremlins, Ninja Turtles and Martians.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-27-2009, 10:08 AM
....which is far more relevent nostalgia to a guy in his 20's than teenage humor.

Ninja turtles and gremlins are dope.

youre totally missing the point of what im saying about Em.

Prolly because you are serbian. most of your gay comments can be attributed to that one fact.

Afficial_Nastee
02-27-2009, 10:15 AM
^^^^

Just listen to the freestyle, it ain't teenage humor....

oldie
02-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Em got better freestyles if u ask me but yeah they are dope as hell and he is one of the illest ever. d/l his freestyle manual

EAGLE EYE
02-27-2009, 11:57 AM
....which is far more relevent nostalgia to a guy in his 20's than teenage humor.

Prolly because you are serbian. most of your gay comments can be attributed to that one fact.

your from the UK trying to dictate listening habits of American music. FAG.

Monkdude
02-27-2009, 12:09 PM

HAHAHA that shit was funny its true though ninja turtles were dope

ronald mcdonald
02-27-2009, 02:44 PM
this shit is dope. anyone that says it isnt is buggin.

and ha ha at a dude from the uk talkin about relevance. uk mc's sound like theyre rappin with a mouthful of food.

Chungsanity
02-27-2009, 03:07 PM
I smoked crack today yesterday and the day before

hahahahahaha shit is classic.

spiggity_ace
02-27-2009, 06:06 PM
thats a sick freestyle, but this is my fav, grimm spits a verse off of 4,5,6 tho, iunno if they doing prewrittens after that or wut but its dope.

HpgOsyTUvX8

Twiztid-Wutang
02-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Ive been trying to tell all the ducket head ass idiots online that Em is STILL one of the best.

Some people follow him for different reasons. He may not ''speak'' to people, but he sure as fuck aint a ''teenage'' humor rapper

Listen to Til I collapse and get back to me when you realize your wrong.

His wordplay is better than anyone still rapping today, and always has been. He doenst need to ''teach the youth'' or ''educate'', He NEVER said he wanted to.

Listen to what he says and how he says it. People can say whatever the fuck they want about Encore, Lyrically, rhyme wise, theres some fucking gems on there. Look at 1st single, and tell me he didnt murder the english language with his rhymes.

Tyler Durden
02-27-2009, 09:32 PM
He does have some clever as fuck lyrics.

Maybe clever isn't the best way of explaining it.

I just think he makes it sound so easy when he glides over the beat, while other rappers are trying sooooo hard to stay on beat and it makes their style sound too forced.
I can't rally explain it but he's fucking awesome anyway.

oDoUoSoKo
02-27-2009, 09:37 PM

actually teenagers can catch wayne references much easier than Em's

Rollo
02-28-2009, 03:16 AM
I think Em's skills as far as flow and delivery/execution are very high caliber.
His content however, has never really interested me.

When it comes to freestyling, who the hell cares? Saying you freestyle better than someone is the same as saying you hop faster on one leg than someone.
Doesn't make you the greatest runner or the fastest man, freestyling well doesn't make you the greatest rapper.

His humor I find interesting, except when he goes over kill.

I.E. "damn if Ashton can get his ass licked, why can't I shit, god damn bitch I'm rich I can't understand this!"

Was funny, "those pictures of us on the internet as close as I'm gonna get to hittin it from the back" on the other hand, just corn ball.

oldie
02-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Em - "hip-hop aint been the same since 2pac moved to Cuba on us"

SICK!!! ^O^

nuff said

oDoUoSoKo
02-28-2009, 02:21 PM
ya eloels.^

J-DON
02-28-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm doubtful that hes still got it. Nothing can heal the wounds that "ass like that" left on my respect for Eminem.

oldie
02-28-2009, 04:34 PM
^^^IMO he aint still got it, if people think he as ill these days as he was back then, then y'all trippin.

i mean yeah 'Relapse' is gunna be better than Encore but its not gunna have a patch on Infinite, SSLP or MMLP

Dominus Santorini
02-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Completely written, he's spit this "freestyle" on multiple radio shows

He's dope though