PDA

View Full Version : * Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code ( Whole book) *

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 05:46 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43FDXHEP (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43FDXHEP)
* Read it & let us know what you think about it, IMO Dan Brown's on point through out this book ...

WU-KILLAH
09-09-2005, 06:44 PM
This book his entertaining ... I liked it a lot ... but those seeking for knowledge in this book chosed the wrong one ... everything that's in it is as real as in Indiana Jones and the last crusade ... I can't understand why some people were upset by its content and why some people could even imagine it was true ... it's just a good story, nothing more ...

Mosaic
09-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Good point Wu-Killah....
Obviously it is just a good story and im sure Dan Brown didn't necessarily mean for it to be taken so literally. Much of the historical and ceremonial references to secret societies is correct but there are some inaccuracies. Bottom line, it's just good entertainment...not some cliff notes to discard major theological or historical sources.

"A man instructed in the wrong books is not educated, he is mislead"- Edward Leedskalin

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
"A man instructed in the wrong books is not educated, he is mislead"- Edward Leedskalin
Like the bible?

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-09-2005, 07:39 PM
peace

Like Wu Killah said...this book is entertaining. If you are on a quest for knowledge...look elsewhere. This book is actually not even on point as much as people believe it to be.

peace..

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:08 PM
...is a book of fiction

Soul Controller
09-10-2005, 06:22 AM
lol
how the fuck is it fiction
the templers was around
still are, under diffderant names
hell goto fucking roslyn chapel(mentioned in the book)
and u will see carvings of animals and plants that where not found in europe at that time and that wa sb4 columbus(colom means dove..means queen semirimis) got to the us
the templers had the skull and bones flags on their ships,., they fucking werent pirates as taught in school. their was 9 of these templers about 1291 ad. they was set up to protect jeruslam( their are 3 main templer movemnts at the moments the knights of st john the baptist ( aka nimrod) the grand order of the nights of malta ( where prince phillip is head) and the teutonic knights.. not to mention the scottish right of 33 degree freemasonary which again is headed by prince phillip.. lol and all these fucking places i mentioned havve OFFICIAL WEBSITES.(do a yahoo search.. dont be lazy.. i wont provide links.. fuck that.. go search urselves!) . so do the jesuit society another mass black ops
anywho so their was 9 of thses guys for 9 years.. to protect people go8ing to viist Jeru's
then they well went back to europe and got really big..

anyone read the book the priory of sion

class shit. has some amazing bloodlines in their.

peace

TUCO
04-20-2006, 12:09 AM
great book

little boy
04-20-2006, 03:58 AM
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/davincicode/international/

DREW-DIE$EL
04-20-2006, 04:30 AM
there's also a book on how the davinci code is complete bullshit. you gotta read that too before you claim this to be 100% truth

Strange Fruit
04-20-2006, 04:51 AM
^^you mean The Secrets of the Code?

i've read it. it doesn't prove EVERYTHING wrong.

i think the storyline was terrible and felt that Dan Brown isn't the best writer in the world. i read Angels and Demons as well, and it proves that the only thing that makes his books so popular is the information it provides.
other than that, they're predictable and leave much to be desired.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-20-2006, 11:07 AM
^^you mean The Secrets of the Code?

i've read it. it doesn't prove EVERYTHING wrong.

i think the storyline was terrible and felt that Dan Brown isn't the best writer in the world. i read Angels and Demons as well, and it proves that the only thing that makes his books so popular is the information it provides.
other than that, they're predictable and leave much to be desired.

that's what makes Dan Brown so unique. He's informative and he's witty as hell. Angels & Demons was good shit, read the whole thing in a week. Just started reading DaVinci Code, but sparingly. Gotta get into that reading mode and I haven't got back to it yet