TSA
STYLE
Slim T
Cilvaringz
Whers

The all know the reasons why.

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 11:13 AM
somebody call his house right now make sure the kid is aiight.

Durag
02-27-2009, 11:14 AM
What are your reasons for banning all of them?

ilzPotent
02-27-2009, 11:17 AM
For 10118390890282901 counts of faggotry and 3 congos counts. I'm the jury and I found him guilty.

Not for nothing but holey smokes, I'm feeling shug when she first saw Ms Ceeley in the Color Purple. HE SHO IZ UGLY!!

Uncle Steezo
haha, that sig.

I have ordered the banning of the following people:

TSA
STYLE
Slim T
Cilvaringz
Whers
Durag

ahahaha senator's snitchin across the board.

http://content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net/atoms/74/d8/64/04/74d86404bbe8ca3173e9c579b189eea8.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
Ilz banned him for not tipping her when she cleaned his hands.

2 days.

ilzPotent
02-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Cleaned his hands? :? I don't work at the Zoo.

cap
02-27-2009, 11:26 AM
how the fuck do you guys always know who's banned?

hectis
02-27-2009, 11:27 AM
how the fuck do you guys always know who's banned?

when you get banned it says "banned" under your user name

cap
02-27-2009, 11:30 AM
makes sense.

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 11:34 AM
yo i just knew i was gonna be banned when i woke up this morning.
you know... after i exposed him for being a masonic reptillian zionist neocon last night.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/masonic.jpg

cutn' heads
02-27-2009, 11:36 AM
he's black?

Prolifical ENG
02-27-2009, 11:36 AM
WTF...he only got 2 days? That means he gets the whole weekend off. I guess that gives him time to finish up his essay thats due on Monday.

I would have given more than 2 days....that means he will be back late Sunday morning right after church.

ilzPotent
02-27-2009, 11:38 AM
he's black?

BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAH FUCKING HILARIOUS!!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2009, 11:39 AM
What did this black man do?

TAURO
02-27-2009, 11:51 AM
^^just being himself

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Woah!

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 11:52 AM
i think this was a wake up call
he like many lime studs have lost their eSwagger.
cough*bateman*cough

food for thought
02-27-2009, 12:01 PM
good ridance

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 12:09 PM
"Forever steppin', plus repping, blingin' neckin'. Album muthafucka regime protectin'. That's right, faggot. It's all action packed."-by Raekwon

Longbongcilvaringz
02-27-2009, 12:13 PM
Ironman is killing it tonight,

ilzPotent
02-27-2009, 12:15 PM
ahh is it the night before or that night after? It's friday day....

EAGLE EYE
02-27-2009, 12:17 PM
WTF...he only got 2 days? That means he gets the whole weekend off. I guess that gives him time to finish up his essay thats due on Monday.

I would have given more than 2 days....that means he will be back late Sunday morning right after church.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA WHY IS HIS PASTOR WHITE?

http://www.spreadthewordministries.org/grove/crus.JPG

Olive Oil Goombah
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
he is going to be bitter...very bitter. When he returns you can count on him making at least 8 threads about it...or shall I say 'blogs'.

At first he might go the 'I don't care' route, but he won't be able to keep quiet.

Either way, he is watch us all right now from his Dr. Claw-like control room.

Durag
02-27-2009, 12:26 PM
"Forever steppin', plus repping, blingin' neckin'. Album muthafucka regime protectin'. That's right, faggot. It's all action packed."-by Raekwon

hhaahaha

Ironman is dope

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 12:39 PM
he is going to be bitter...very bitter. When he returns you can count on him making at least 8 threads about it...or shall I say 'blogs'.

At first he might go the 'I don't care' route, but he won't be able to keep quiet.

Either way, he is watch us all right now from his Dr. Claw-like control room.

sunday will be fun.
i'm already stockpiling my warheads.
its gonna be like the cold war.
multi-theater combat that in reality was a world war.

Senator C. Palantine
02-27-2009, 12:40 PM
Im not sure your ban will have finished by sunday, STYLE.

Ill see what I can do.

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Sunday will be a day to remember on WTC. TSA will be on some Batman shit.

I'll get the popcorn in advance.:)

Olive Oil Goombah
02-27-2009, 12:43 PM
the truth is, this is just like after world War I. Tissa got stiff with a harsh unfair peace treaty, so now he is going to come back with a huge chip on his shoulder.

what we will realize is that he should have been banned forever and totally destroyed now, to save ourselves from his vengeful wrath.

The corp wont do that.....but upon his return he will play it cool, acting like he does not have an agenda, but eventually, as I said, he wont be able to control his vengefulness.
There will be great e-beefs the likes of which the corp has never seen.

Tissa will have to be permanantly destroyed (banned) and the landspcape of the corp will change forever.

Ye have been warned.

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 12:48 PM
the truth is, this is just like after world War I. Tissa got stiff with a harsh unfair peace treaty, so now he is going to come back with a huge chip on his shoulder.

what we will realize is that he should have been banned forever and totally destroyed now, to save ourselves from his vengeful wrath.

The corp wont do that.....but upon his return he will play it cool, acting like he does not have an agenda, but eventually, as I said, he wont be able to control his vengefulness.

Tissa will have to be permanantly destroyed (banned) and the landspcape of the corp will change forever.

Ye have been warned.

TSA WON'T be permanently banned because he's just to entertaining. I agree with your statement. TSA will start some major e-beefs. This year has just begun on WTC. Are you ready to be entertained?:cheerlie:

Olive Oil Goombah
02-27-2009, 12:55 PM
2009 adds up to 11...1+1 is 2....now, if you factor in the date he got banned 2/27, that also adds up to eleven.....1+1 is 2.....2+2 is 4.

Now, look at the numbers. 1914....1918(because 4+4 is 8).... ANd thats where it all started...

I got hundreds of examples why this theory is true and the govt. is trying to hide shit from you but people on here are just blind and are tricked by the zionists.

ALCATRAZ
02-27-2009, 12:58 PM

hahahahhaaHAAhahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
02-27-2009, 01:18 PM

Ye have been warned.

So basically your saying we have to carpet bomb nebraska with trucker magazines?

beautifulrock
02-27-2009, 02:11 PM
fuck him, only dude I know that could drown in 2 inches of water.

ilzPotent
02-27-2009, 03:18 PM
He is typing furiously right now preparing his speeches for his return. By tonight he will hugging or biting (who knows) his pillow and whimpering. "Wutang Forever" "Wutang Forever", Maybe masturbate and then cry some more.

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 03:45 PM
Im not sure your ban will have finished by sunday, STYLE.

Ill see what I can do.
IT WAS WRITTEN

nostradamus 11th quatrain :
sackcloth maize shall take up arms against the prism.
a dying wolf's cry falls upon deaf ears.
volcano erupts, brandy spills onto the battlefield
butterfly walks the rainbow road to wisdom
2009 adds up to 11...1+1 is 2....now, if you factor in the date he got banned 2/27, that also adds up to eleven.....

I got hundreds of examples why this theory is true and the govt. is trying to hide shit from you but people on here are just blind and are tricked by the zionists.

http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/Bush/images/bush_911nypost.jpg

Notice Dick Cheney is missing. He has been whisked off to the Ozarks.

He is typing furiously right now preparing his speeches for his return. By tonight he will hugging or biting (who knows) his pillow and whimpering. "Wutang Forever" "Wutang Forever", Maybe masturbate and then cry some more.

http://www.marclamonthill.com/mlhblog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/cleodbts.jpg

Killa BB
02-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Immediately upon realizing he was banned... TSA sent me a text message saying... "your sister got me banned" LOL

I think he thinx it's because of something he said to her since the banning came right after a fresh insult to her...

So we called him on three-way and we all shared a laugh...

He's not bitter.

But he was prepping to shower, so maybe this banning was a good thing...

Mumm Ra
02-27-2009, 06:59 PM
maybe he will spend this time paying attention in school and come back knowing how to spell correctly
but probably not.......

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-27-2009, 07:00 PM
why was he banned?

cap
02-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Immediately upon realizing he was banned... TSA sent me a text message saying... "your sister got me banned" LOL

I think he thinx it's because of something he said to her since the banning came right after a fresh insult to her...

So we called him on three-way and we all shared a laugh...

He's not bitter.

But he was prepping to shower, so maybe this banning was a good thing...

you general chat people are getting way too close with eachother.

HANZO
02-27-2009, 07:28 PM
his comeback should be epic. he must be planning his comeback thread already. he has 2 full days to plan it.

dnt let me down Tissy.

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 08:06 PM
haha, that sig.

I have ordered the banning of the following people:

TSA
STYLE
Slim T
Cilvaringz
Whers

what? no skampoe? im shocked... snitchin ass faggot...
For 10118390890282901 counts of faggotry and 3 congos counts. I'm the jury and I found him guilty.

Not for nothing but holey smokes, I'm feeling shug when she first saw Ms Ceeley in the Color Purple. HE SHO IZ UGLY!!
ahhahahahahhahhahahhahaha oh lola
Ilz banned him for not tipping her when she cleaned his hands.

2 days.

Cleaned his hands? :? I don't work at the Zoo.
lmao
yo i just knew i was gonna be banned when i woke up this morning.
you know... after i exposed him for being a masonic reptillian zionist neocon last night.

hahahahahah
he's black?
only by way of skin, but in the inside hes whiter than the filling on a double stuffed oreo...

Ye have been warned.
:hooray:
fuck him, only dude I know that could drown in 2 inches of water.
indeed grass hopper^

my theory

noticed how all the best and most relevant posters are getting banned...

first stylemaster, then me, now tissa, some one else got banned too for a day or so i just cant remember right now...

i think theres a plot going on where they are testing to see how much it would suck here with out the key figures... but im high so it could go either way.:b

Uncle Steezo
02-27-2009, 08:24 PM
interesting theory.
testing things out before the NWO is instated....

personally i think its to tell niggas to step their game up or stop posting so much.

atleast thats what i got outta my ban and diagnosis from Dr Benito in the DA Psych Ward.

all jokes aside, February was like THE worst posting period of TSA. it was just angry bitter and unfunny.

his thread game was waaaay off. it was like he was just posting out of habit on cruise control.

the shit he was posting in KTL almost made me ashamed for him. almost.

i knew he had finally had a meltdown when i found 2 pms from him this morning in my inbox.

some dumb shit about white people look better than blacks and white people like him more than me. he NEVER pms me. so i knew something was wrong. February was ruff for Diddy Kong

its ironic that it was Black history month tho.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/munkey.jpg

Killa BB
02-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Well, like I said... He was seriously about to bathe when we spoke to him earlier so... maybe he's turned over a new leaf...

IrOnMaN
02-27-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm ready to be entertained.:)

SKAMPOE
02-27-2009, 08:36 PM
interesting theory.
testing things out before the NWO is instated....

personally i think its to tell niggas to step their game up or stop posting so much.

atleast thats what i got outta my ban and diagnosis from Dr Benito in the DA Psych Ward.

all jokes aside, February was like THE worst posting period of TSA. it was just angry bitter and unfunny.

his thread game was waaaay off. it was like he was just posting out of habit on cruise control.

the shit he was posting in KTL almost made me ashamed for him. almost.

i knew he had finally had a meltdown when i found 2 pms from him this morning in my inbox.

some dumb shit about white people look better than blacks and white people like him more than me. he NEVER pms me. so i knew something was wrong. February was ruff for Diddy Kong

its ironic that it was Black history month tho.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/munkey.jpg

i see what ur sayin lol and we all know im blacker than both of u put together lmao
Well, like I said... He was seriously about to bathe when we spoke to him earlier so... maybe he's turned over a new leaf...
hahah dats funny^ insinuating tissa only showers when NOT logged in lmao

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2009, 12:31 AM
hahahazhaha!

Nigga please.
only thing blacker than me is the grit up under yo gut.
ahahahaha

notice something?
none of the threads are rated.
the ratings stopped sometime this morning.

SKAMPOE
02-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Mmmmm Wonder Wats Next? Its Like The Calm Befor The Shit Storm