PDA

View Full Version : New Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Tracks

LA zoo
02-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Haven't seen anything posted here on these. What do y'all Wu heads think about them?
"The Game Ain't Ready"- http://www.zshare.net/audio/56311677899c6489/
"Nuff Respect"- http://www.zshare.net/audio/56311751ee602a24/

Marwan
02-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Aint no B.O.N.E. Thugs without Bizzy...These niggas is done.....

Heavy Ammunition
02-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Bizzy is on both of those tracks....

IrOnMaN
02-28-2009, 12:25 PM
I was going to post this today. I'm a VERY BIG fan of BTNH but I have a feeling that this is it for them. I still don't understand why they broke away from interscope records with Swiss Beats. They had a very thing going for them until they decided to start their own label.

Look at what's happening. They're making shity tracks with shity beats. If they fall, it's their own damn fault.

By the way, I'VE HEARD THE TRACKS YESTERDAY AND I'M NOT FEELING THEM!

J-DON
02-28-2009, 01:45 PM
oh theyre not with swizzy anymore?

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Who cares about Bone Thugs. I stopped liking them after E.1999 Eternal album LOL. Singing bitches LOL. Why did they abandon their hardcore style after Creepin On A Come Up and E.1999 Eternal? I can't believe how wack The Art Of War album was and that shit was a double cd hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thug Luv song with 2Pac was the only good song on the album LOL. 2Pac's lyrics on the song was harder than their lyrics LOL. Don't even get me started on their solo albums hahahahahaha. I'm ashamed to say they're from my hometown Cleveland. I wonder what Eazy E would think of their music now if he was still around. He'd probably diss their music because Eazy E was about that gangsta hardcore music and he wouldn't have wanted them sounding gay like they've been sounding for awhile.

100pr00f
02-28-2009, 02:28 PM

hahaha what rock u been under lol

bizzy has been back with bone for over a year and a half

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-28-2009, 02:31 PM
I liked The Game Aint Ready alot. I thought their verses were all crazy but Krayzies verse was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to short (but amazing). Bizzy was on fire. As fast as hes ever rapped.

100pr00f
02-28-2009, 02:32 PM
I was going to post this today. I'm a VERY BIG fan of BTNH but I have a feeling that this is it for them. I still don't understand why they broke away from interscope records with Swiss Beats. They had a very thing going for them until they decided to start their own label.

Look at what's happening. They're making shity tracks with shity beats. If they fall, it's their own damn fault.

By the way, I'VE HEARD THE TRACKS YESTERDAY AND I'M NOT FEELING THEM!

agree tracks are oook
but bones down fall was allways the beats
and the ones here seem annoying to me with the fast paced doubling up of the bass drum

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-28-2009, 02:33 PM
they need to a album all with Uneek again.

And CJ youre wrong about Art Of War, its no where near as bad as you are making out.

Paranoid
02-28-2009, 02:43 PM
tracks are niiiice

100pr00f
02-28-2009, 02:47 PM
what they need is some dr dre beats
and go hardcore on a few tracks

LA zoo
02-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Who cares about Bone Thugs. I stopped liking them after E.1999 Eternal album LOL. Singing bitches LOL. Why did they abandon their hardcore style after Creepin On A Come Up and E.1999 Eternal? I can't believe how wack The Art Of War album was and that shit was a double cd hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thug Luv song with 2Pac was the only good song on the album LOL. 2Pac's lyrics on the song was harder than their lyrics LOL. Don't even get me started on their solo albums hahahahahaha. I'm ashamed to say they're from my hometown Cleveland. I wonder what Eazy E would think of their music now if he was still around. He'd probably diss their music because Eazy E was about that gangsta hardcore music and he wouldn't have wanted them sounding gay like they've been sounding for awhile.

"Fuck 'em let the law end/'cause we simply get the raw end/coffins open, dump them all in"<just one of many hardcore lyrics on "Art Of War" (which is a classic album to me). But, yeah, I wonder what Eazy would think of his proteges now. Their lyrics are on point on these new songs, but the production is a little shaky. Been a Bone fan since COACU, and they still impress me.

100pr00f
02-28-2009, 02:57 PM
ive been banging bone on the speakers since faces of death

also krazie,s first solo called leatherface

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 02:58 PM
LOL@Ghostlaced thinks The Art Of War is a good album hahahahahahaha.

racist randy
02-28-2009, 03:10 PM

just made yourself look like a clown

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:12 PM
They suck with Bizzy Bone LOL.

Rollo
02-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Krayzie bone has a future solo, as for the group meh...
Bizzy and layzie can hold their own, I think they should split and let the group fall.

GSTYLE
02-28-2009, 06:42 PM
i liked The Art Of War, some great beats and rhymes, as with most double cd's it shouldhave been a single disc, but it was a strong release.

Bone's problem is picking good beats, they need DJ Uneek back to oversee production on their albums.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-28-2009, 07:23 PM
no one mentions eazy ever.

when he died, and ruthless got tooken over by his dumb bitch of a wife, she fucked over Bone.

Eazy knew how they should sound, he guided them perfect, his wife was trying to put them into a new more generic style. plus once Bizzy fucked and left the bitch she took it out on all of them.

Makadocious
02-28-2009, 07:47 PM

when he died, and ruthless got tooken over by his dumb bitch of a wife, she fucked over Bone.

Eazy knew how they should sound, he guided them perfect, his wife was trying to put them into a new more generic style. plus once Bizzy fucked and left the bitch she took it out on all of them.

well on their last album Strenght & Loyalty Wish Bone mentioned Eazy-E on the last song of the album which feutered Akon... 4 the rest u right

corky831
02-28-2009, 09:02 PM
i like both these songs.....they mad fresh and they still spit fuckin heat

kwabena1041
02-28-2009, 09:28 PM
"Im more thug than crazy, lazy, flesh, wish and bizzy"
-Shyhiem

drippie k
02-28-2009, 09:38 PM
the art of war was tight man, handle the vibe is one of my favorite songs ever, body rott, wasteland warriors, its all real, thug luv, look into my eyes all classic tracks

i'm feelin their new shit but they should've stayed with swizz beats, these new beats are kinda..lame... but its still awesome to hear them all together again since btnhressurection

Twiztid-Wutang
02-28-2009, 09:39 PM
The game aint ready was hot, Nuff respect was okay. I dont like the poppy beats, I like their dark shit

IrOnMaN
03-02-2009, 07:51 PM

Yeah. Tomika Wright screwed BTNH in the ass. That's why they left Ruthless Records. Plus, Bizzy caused Bone a lot of success by not showing up for interviews, video shoots, concerts, etc. Now that he's back with the group, I'm sure he will behave himself. So far, he has been doing well.

They suck with Bizzy Bone LOL.

Stop hating. Art of War is BTNH second best album. Are you serious?

the art of war was tight man, handle the vibe is one of my favorite songs ever, body rott, wasteland warriors, its all real, thug luv, look into my eyes all classic tracks

i'm feelin their new shit but they should've stayed with swizz beats, these new beats are kinda..lame... but its still awesome to hear them all together again since btnhressurection

Swiss Beats was a great producer for BTNH, especially on the album Strength and Loyalty. I love that album.

Uni5 is their next album that will release on 6/29/09, I think. I have a feeling that it won't be as good as their previous works.

racist randy
03-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Strength & Loyalty was ok, nothing too special. The songs are good but the beats are suspect.

Dirty Knowledge
03-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Bizzy kills Nuff Respect.