PDA

View Full Version : Kicking a room mate out.

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I just got word today from my friend and his fiance I live with, that they are ready to kick out the older guy who lives here and has really worn out his welcome by now.

This guy is a fucking scumbag. He used to be employed by the fiance's fathers business but got fired when he got caught trying to steal brand new tires and rims from a dealership using a company truck.

He also does has done other dumb shit that has led the police here asking questions of his whereabouts in the past. He's 31 or 32 and doesn't have a pot to piss in. Has a daughter he neglected and only pays the child support. Other things that make him scum bag status:

-Chews dip and leaves it in soda cans all around the house

-Dirty (showers like 2-3 times a week and works labor)

-Leaves pubes and underwear all over the bathroom floor

-His room looks like a pile of trash and clothes and his dog will piss on stuff or occasionally shit and he neglects to clean it up + smell for 2 days.

-tattoo design with a swastika worked into it on his back. Kinda hard to tell at first. I never noticed til someone pointed it out.

-steals any beers in the fridge and makes it up by offering "bud limes"

-expert on everything.

-eats all the food and shops once every 3 months.

-always owing money

-possibly has lice.

I could keep going but I wanted to mention the straw the broke the camels back for this decision to happen was he had the bright idea of trying to convince his current employer to buy the equipment to start a business similar to my friends fiance's fathers business he got fired from. Then he used all the old contact details and called up companies offering a lower undercut price for the job.

And he thinks the daughter of the person he's trying to screw over will let him continue living in her house. :no:

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2009, 03:00 PM
sounds like a good time over there in maine

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:03 PM
That's exactly why i would never live with a roommate. I wanna live by myself so i won't have to deal with that bullshit because whenever you're living with somebody, there's always gonna be problems. My brother has had several roommates and none of them worked out. So now it's just him and his wife and a dog.

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Well the weather is at least nice today. Seems too warm for winter.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2009, 03:05 PM
it will get colder...we had that warm spell a few days ago

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2009, 03:09 PM
I wonder where this guy is gonna end up. I really dont care anymore though.

I heard he got a class C felony.... is that jail time?

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Who cares where he ends up. From what you said about him, he sounds like a slob so fuck him.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2009, 03:18 PM
http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/smith_500_4.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2009, 03:20 PM
^hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaah

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Killing a lazy slob isn't the answer. He needs to learn to respect other people's property when he's living with them. Dumb ass. His ass is gonna be living on the streets and i bet that shit will make him change his ways. Then again some people never learn and that's why homeless people stay homeless.

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2009, 03:35 PM
nah chuck.
that gun is called nigger repellent. and what slang described is str8 out the dictionary under nigger.

now if u r dumb enuff to argue when a magnum is mashing your nose nigerian, then that aint murder... thats assisted suicide.

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 03:44 PM
I had a roommate once...she never worked or did anything with her life. She paid no bills or even offered any of her stupid unemployment check.(did I mention her hubby and her baby stayed there too??) Yeah I was nice, she was only supposed to be there a month or two to get on her feet and find somewhere for her fam to live. It turned into like 7 months so I made her leave. She left...but she came back with help and robbed my damn house AND stole my identity.

AIN'T THAT A BITCH??!?!?!

NEVER AGAIN.

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:50 PM
She burglarized your house? Sorry to hear that. Don't ever let anybody else live with you again. Have ya'll seen the movie Pacific Heights with Michael Keaton, Matthew Modine, Melanie Griffith? This movie kinda relates to what ya'll are talking about. Michael lived with Matthew and Melanie in their 2 family house. Michael lived downstairs while Matthew and Melanie lived upstairs. Michael was a nightmare tenant. He breeded roaches and was late with the rent. When he got evicted, Melanie and Matthew went in his part of the house and he left it a fucking mess.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2009, 03:51 PM
i want to see Pacific Heights now.

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah...she robbed my house...it was nightmare. Left dirty diapers in the room she stayed in too...just disgusting.

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Damn. Trifling bitch.

Blackula Spectacula
02-28-2009, 04:57 PM
damn and stole your identity. I would have Chris Browned her.

I remember you telling me about this dude robbie. I would have kicked dude out the first second he stepped into my house. But that just me.

Why would you help someone who just try to steal from your fathers company and got fired for that reason.

Makes no sense in helping someone as dishonest as that guy.

Idiots.

EAGLE EYE
02-28-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't make these decisions since I don't own the house. I'm surpised they didnt get rid of him months ago. They felt bad for him, but now thats not the case anymore.

Killa BB
02-28-2009, 06:31 PM
I had a roommate once...she never worked or did anything with her life. She paid no bills or even offered any of her stupid unemployment check.(did I mention her hubby and her baby stayed there too??) Yeah I was nice, she was only supposed to be there a month or two to get on her feet and find somewhere for her fam to live. It turned into like 7 months so I made her leave. She left...but she came back with help and robbed my damn house AND stole my identity.

AIN'T THAT A BITCH??!?!?!

NEVER AGAIN.

Now Mina... Don't be that way... Keep in mind that every time you come to my house you leave with all kinds of stolen shit... and I Always let you back in... don't I?

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 06:34 PM
^^ I Hate Your Face.

drippie k
02-28-2009, 07:05 PM
whoop his ass

HANZO
02-28-2009, 09:23 PM
if someones as dirty as that you gotta kick them out. sometimes in situations like this you shouldnt feel sorry for the person.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-28-2009, 10:11 PM
he deserves to get kicked out.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Everyone deserves a second chance.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 02:17 AM
you deserve a salami upside your head

Longbongcilvaringz
03-01-2009, 02:20 AM
There’s no look more reliable than the fuck-up uncle. We liked him when we were teenagers because our parents hated him and now we are him.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Age of Aquarius?