PDA

View Full Version : Bell Biv Devoe Is Coming Out With A Album

CharlesJones
02-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I saw the news at rap group Public Enemy's website. Somebody posted a topic about it. I read the article that was posted and it says they already have 2 new songs out. They said the album should be out in the fall. They also said the album is gonna have about 11 songs. I hope this album is tight because their last album was terrible because of the beats. They had banging beats on Poison and Hootie Mack albums.

CharlesJones
03-16-2009, 04:17 PM
I see nobody cares about a new BBD album LOL. I can see why because if they did do a new album, it wouldn't be better than Poison album. Most artists can't top their first and second albums for some reason.

netscape check two
03-19-2009, 01:44 PM
Charles Jones, do you dance when the Poison song comes on?

CharlesJones
03-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Like MC Eiht said, i don't dance LOL. You trying to be funny? What a shame Bell Biv Devoe's last album was so terrible because of the beats. I didn't like one song on that album LOL. I got a feeling their new album they're working on isn't gonna be as good as Poison. Like i said, most music artists can't top their first and second albums.

netscape check two
03-20-2009, 03:28 PM
No, I wasn't. But when are you going to post your picture Charles Jones? Some people at the forum here are still thinking you're a secondary.

CharlesJones
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I don't wanna post a picture of myself. If your gonna talk to me, talk to me about the topic i posted about Bell Biv Devoe. Otherwise don't post nothing.

netscape check two
03-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Why are you getting so defensive? I thought we were buddies, so no need to be rude.

CharlesJones
03-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I'm not getting defensive and we are cool but the topic is about Bell Biv Devoe and not me LOL. So talk to me about BBD. Do you like their music?