PDA

View Full Version : Is GHOSTLACED black....as he claims?

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:10 PM
I think we all know the truth, but lets poll to make sure.

Drunken Monk
03-01-2009, 05:11 PM
and what s the problem if hes black?
xD

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:12 PM
and what s the problem if hes black?
xDIf he is, he is, I have no problem with that. I just think he's clearly misrepresenting himself.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2009, 05:14 PM
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/42/l_26587147b0744cc48cd0afc7e863ff3a.jpg
"Post pics to prove you're black. Otherwise, you aren't."

Drunken Monk
03-01-2009, 05:16 PM
If he is, he is, I have no problem with that. I just think he's clearly misrepresenting himself.
ok

Drunken Monk
03-01-2009, 05:17 PM
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/42/l_26587147b0744cc48cd0afc7e863ff3a.jpg
"Post pics to prove you're black. Otherwise, you aren't."

hahahaha
xD

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:18 PM
That's all he can do. Post a pic that isn't even me and looks nothing like me.

Where's your pic honkey?

Yea, that's what I thought.

D-0Black **clap clap**

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2009, 05:18 PM
I am INTRIGUED to know why a man on a forum ( a doughy one at that) is so desperate to know the race of someone?

do black people post in a certain way?

am i not posting "black" enough for you or something?

I have posted a video of me before. I dont post any photos on this site, because I have seen what you weirdoes do once you get a photo.

I am not going to lower myself into any kind of debate with you about this, ever.

Ever.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:20 PM
I am INTRIGUED to know why a man on a forum ( a doughy one at that) is so desperate to know the race of someone?

do black people post in a certain way?

am i not posting "black" enough for you or something?

I have posted a video of me before. I dont post any photos on this site, because I have seen what you weirdoes do once you get a photo.

I am not going to lower myself into any kind of debate with you about this, ever.

Ever.You just did stupid.

Killa BB
03-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Hey Ghost... Lemme get a piece of gum.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:24 PM
My problem isn't really about color. The real problem is you pretend to be things you are clearly not. Right off the top of my head, I would say

Creative
Funny
Intelligent

none of these defines you remotely, and yet there is this facade you seem to put up, where you believe you have these qualities. It just isn't true.

Nobody likes you. That's a hard reality I know, but you're just gonna have to live with it, or kill yourself.

Art Vandelay
03-01-2009, 05:24 PM
i like how ghostlaced is such a loser that he won't answer the question because for some reason he gets enjoyment out of the ambiguity of his race.

i'm more worried about the ambiguity of his sexuality. for somebody who claims not to be homo, he sure has to keep reminding everyone that he's not.

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Close thread.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Close thread.
Do you really want me to make a poll about how small your penis is?

Shut the fuck up cornball ass faggot.

Killa BB
03-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Oh no... This is gonna go on for too long isn't it? I bet it will. And I doubt he'll come back here to argue with you anymore so it'll just be you guys... talking about him...

Don't be gay.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh no... This is gonna go on for too long isn't it? I bet it will. And I doubt he'll come back here to argue with you anymore so it'll just be you guys... talking about him...

Don't be gay.
Do you really want me to make a poll about how small your penis is?

Shut the fuck up cornball ass faggot.

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 05:43 PM
lame thread ghostlaced already stated hes white

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Close thread

Beautirock's lame owns couldn't save his cat's life. Lame with a capital L.:=)

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:49 PM
^^^tiny dick

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 05:50 PM
^^Scared white boy. Bitch and hoe

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 05:52 PM
lol bitch as well as hoe

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Close thread

Beautirock's lame owns couldn't save his cat's life. Lame with a capital L.:=)

^^Scared white boy. Bitch and hoe

I'm still waiting for you to say or do something interesting. I'm dead serious. You are calling me lame? Who's lamer than you and your tiny dick? I've never ever seen you post anything remotely amusing. All you do is go around co-signing like a dildo or if you disapprove your only response is "close thread". Leave it to a faggot with nothing to say to call me lame.

Killa BB
03-01-2009, 06:00 PM
BEAUTIFUL

http://z.about.com/d/familycrafts/1/0/c/O/2/petrock5.jpg

ROCK

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm still waiting for you to say or do something interesting. I'm dead serious. You are calling me lame? Who's lamer than you and your tiny dick? I've never ever seen you post anything remotely amusing. All you do is go around co-signing like a dildo or if you disapprove your only response is "close thread". Leave it to a faggot with nothing to say to call me lame.

You're upset because you're lame. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, and fucking lame. LAMER!!! I don't think you're intelligent nor smart, despite what you're e-peers say. You're full of yourself, BeautifulRock. You're just some weak ass kid who's scared of EVERYTHING! Stop e-sucking Ghostlace's dick, you faggot.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 06:16 PM
You're upset because you're lame. Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, lame, and fucking lame. LAMER!!! I don't think you're intelligent nor smart, despite what you're e-peers say. You're full of yourself, BeautifulRock. You're just some weak ass kid who's scared of EVERYTHING! Stop e-sucking Ghostlace's dick, you faggot.Gotcha Bitch!

You just went EMO. I knew it would happen too.

By the way, here's proof you're an imbecile....

" I don't think you're intelligent nor smart, despite what you're e-peers say."

Uhhhhh, intelligent and smart are the same word you fucking stooge.

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 06:21 PM
^^Here's a guy who DIDN'T know what the word fiction meant. I had to explain it to him in the Boxoffice forum. And I didn't get emotional, FYI. Oh, FYI means" For your information".

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 06:23 PM
You're claiming that I got emotional? LMAO. You're the one who keeps bringing up the dick thing everytime you quote me just to piss me off. In that case, go suck on one. That should do ya.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 06:26 PM
^^Here's a guy who DIDN'T know what the word fiction meant. I had to explain it to him in the Boxoffice forum. And I didn't get emotional, FYI. Oh, FYI means" For your information".

Uh no, this is untrue

You're claiming that I got emotional? LMAO. You're the one who keeps bringing up the dick thing everytime you quote me just to piss me off. In that case, go suck on one. That should do ya.

Exactly, you are teeming with emotion right now. Do everybody a favor and take a bath with a toaster you boring ass fuck.

food for thought
03-01-2009, 06:28 PM
lol @ this shit failing

threadstarter is a real faggot slap yourdself

who gives a fuck what race he is?

u dont have anything better to do with your life?

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 06:30 PM
lol @ this shit failing

threadstarter is a real faggot slap yourdself

who gives a fuck what race he is?

u dont have anything better to do with your life?It's an in joke, and your stupid faggot ass ain't "in". So fuck off.

TSA
03-01-2009, 06:31 PM
brock lost cause be made a thread questioning if he was black.
fucking numbskull

that's like seeing a mall santa and going "your not really santa are you"
im yeah, he isn't, but nice discovery you dick paste

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Uh no, this is untrue

Exactly, you are teeming with emotion right now. Do everybody a favor and take a bath with a toaster you boring ass fuck.

Yes, it is, homeboy. Um, you're incorrect once again. Um, suggesting that I should kill myself is just your way of venting out your frustration with yourself. You don't like yourself because you're constantly scared all the time. I understand. Lol. Perhaps you should make an appointment to talk to someone about your little problem. Thanks.:)

food for thought
03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
It's an in joke, and your stupid faggot ass ain't "in". So fuck off.

lol shuuuuuuut the fuck up

LMAO

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 06:43 PM
here is a picture of me with a white person in my house.
we were smoking hashish. his name is Oleg(alex) form russia
another white person is taking the picture
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/photog/oleg.jpg

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Why should anyone care about what race someone else is? So freaking what if Ghostlace is white, black, native american, mexican, asian, arabic, etc. So what? Who cares? Rock made a stupid thread that's is in regards to Ghostlace's race. Why do you care so much?

"Oh, I don't think Ghostlace is black because blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"-by Beauitfulrock

Ghostlace is Ghostlace. GET OFF THE MAN'S DICK, ROCK!

food for thought
03-01-2009, 06:54 PM
^ yep

all these faggot ass losers do that shit

like "oh hes not really black he has to be white " lol what does that say about u since you ARE white ahahaa

LOL get a fucking life

like ppl are on here lying about what color skin they have

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Are you retards not getting the point? It's not IF he is or isn't black, I don't give a shit about that. I'm saying he quite literally IS A WHITE KID between the ages of 12-15, posing as a black dude on the internet to try and make himself seem more respectable, like his opinions on hip hop would somehow mean more if he was black and not white. Do you fags understand now?

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Why should anyone care about what race someone else is? So freaking what if Ghostlace is white, black, native american, mexican, asian, arabic, etc. So what? Who cares? Rock made a stupid thread that's is in regards to Ghostlace's race. Why do you care so much?

"Oh, I don't think Ghostlace is black because blah, blah, blah, blah, blah"-by Beauitfulrock

Ghostlace is Ghostlace. GET OFF THE MAN'S DICK, ROCK!
EMO, you need a Kleenex dun, and some Vagisil, because your dick has got so small it caved into a pussy.

Killa BB

HAHAHAHA... Mina just called me to ask me why your shoulder bones are so pointy. LMAO!!!

food for thought
I'm saying he quite literally IS A WHITE KID between the ages of 12-15, posing as a black dude on the internet

LMAO

yea bro. i understand now dude.

this is prepostoruous

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2009, 07:03 PM
smh

look how worked up this guy got because i called him doughy

you failed because you came into this thread with too much emotion pent up, brock.

you can keep adding more and more onto your nice little story you made up about me, but the fact is you care.

You care, way, too, much.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I got you to post here again didn't I?

Who failed?

D-Black **clap clap**

Art Vandelay
03-01-2009, 07:06 PM

by the looks of that picture, and the description you gave, i'd say some gay shit went down that night.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-01-2009, 07:07 PM
who the fuck cares if he's black or not

b.rock is back at making poll threads I c

food for thought
03-01-2009, 07:09 PM
by the looks of that picture, and the description you gave, i'd say some gay shit went down that night.

ahahahahahhahahahahah

this shit had me dying son

narc
03-01-2009, 07:11 PM

you know what?
im the only russian i know who doesnt smoke hash much more than weed.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:11 PM

Ever.

smh

you failed because you came into this thread with too much emotion pent up, brock.

you can keep adding more and more onto your nice little story you made up about me, but the fact is you care.

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

Ever.

smh

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-handitrap-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-snowboard-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fail-owned-wal-mart-ad-fail.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2009, 07:15 PM
I feel like a lose braincells everytime I post at you, im going to stop.

I wasnt debating anything about race with you. I also never advertise my race to anyone, and i never "pose as a black guy" as you put it. Unless youre talking about my typing the word "nigga"?

You are a weird guy. You get incredinbly angry whenever that picture is posted?

Why? just like the orginal thread it was posted in, you were sent into a blind rage, it was embarrasing.

For All i knw you could be a black man pretending to be white.

But you know, I dont care wither way, you not part of my life at all lol.

Youre just a guy who shits up funny threads with unfunny post material, and deads alot of things with your presence.

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Are you retards not getting the point? It's not IF he is or isn't black, I don't give a shit about that. I'm saying he quite literally IS A WHITE KID between the ages of 12-15, posing as a black dude on the internet to try and make himself seem more respectable, like his opinions on hip hop would somehow mean more if he was black and not white. Do you fags understand now?

And how exactly would you know if Ghostlace is white? You are the ultimate dickhead because you think you know EVERYTHING that there is. Like I said before, who cares about what Ghostlace race is except you, Rock Lol. I'm emotional? Am I the one who made a thread questioning someone's race? No, I'm not. Get a life, Rock. Lol.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 07:21 PM
all outta bubblegum.
http://www.theofficialjohncarpenter.com/data/movies/biopics/bprpiper.jpg

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Wow, I got you so shook. Now you are trying to rationalize with me. I'm not part of your life at all? Then why did you just waste a good portion of your day coming at me? You don't realize this is just a shtick and you're a fucking sucker for falling for it? Yea, shook one. You sound like a white man.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:24 PM
And how exactly would you know if Ghostlace is white? You are the ultimate dickhead because you think you know EVERYTHING that there is. Like I said before, who cares about what Ghostlace race is except you, Rock Lol. I'm emotional? Am I the one who made a thread questioning someone's race? No, I'm not. Get a life, Rock. Lol.http://www.3daysleep.com/images/getting-baby-to-sleep-through-the-night.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Brock doesnt know if im white or not.

Thats the point

I could come out and give a full background history of myself (i have done on one occcasion in the past), but why should i? Because this doughy kid has demanded that I prove my identity by forcing me to show him a photo of myself?

Nope. Not for you, youre just the doughy kid lol. You cant say anything to me when you look like you do lol.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
"I got you shook"

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Wow, I got you so shook. Now you are trying to rationalize with me. I'm not part of your life at all? Then why did you just waste a good portion of your day coming at me? You don't realize this is just a shtick and you're a fucking sucker for falling for it? Yea, shook one. You sound like a white man.

http://www.getfrank.co.nz/assets/images/_resampled/ResizedImage368245-crying.jpg

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:29 PM
That's original^^^
http://www.miruspmg.com/images/Steve%20Shook.jpg
Steve Shook

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Did you faggots ever think you'd see the day that Tiny "Zeus" Dickster and D-Blackoliscious would be working together? Don't say I don't make magic happen on Wu-Corp.

food for thought
03-01-2009, 07:33 PM

how can u talk shit when u look like this?

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I don't look like that. That's not my picture, so I can talk all I want.

Fathertime, Tekunique, and The GFX have all seen me in person and they will tell you I look nothing like that dude. But I've kinda taken a shine to this whole doughy thing so I'll just run with it. It's not like any hot poon is runnin' through these boards anyway.

IrOnMaN
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Did you faggots ever think you'd see the day that Tiny "Zeus" Dickster and D-Blackoliscious would be working together? Don't say I don't make magic happen on Wu-Corp.

-DEAD-

Who seeing this crap except YOU, Rock? This isn't even funny. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!}:| Give it up, Rock. You have officially failed. You're just scared. There's help, though. Lol.

Emotional

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:' (:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(: '(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:' o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o: 'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o :'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o:'o

Cheerio:dududu:

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 07:40 PM
emoticons = fail

food for thought
03-01-2009, 07:40 PM

lol

if i looked like that i would deny it too

DJMethods
03-01-2009, 07:53 PM

EAGLE EYE
03-01-2009, 08:47 PM
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/6126/wtcdoughboy.jpg

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 08:53 PM
haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahah

EAGLE EYE
03-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Im probably gonna post this like 20 more times.

Im trying to bait the skampoe monster.

Crackhead Bob
03-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Im probably gonna post this like 20 more times.

Im trying to bait the skampoe monster.Can u crop that so I can put it in my sig?

EAGLE EYE
03-01-2009, 09:44 PM
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/1664/doughfacecrop.jpg

Killa BB
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Lmao @ "rep Meeee!"

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 09:49 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you are gettin close to violatin me.

drippie k
03-02-2009, 04:33 AM
this has got to be the lamest thread ever, i can't beleive i actually went in and read the whole thing

Paranoid
03-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Ghostlaced is a wigger

White as snow

TSA
03-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Idiot: TSA...you're not really Rick Flair...are you?

SKANK HILL
03-07-2009, 09:05 PM
i do not have the skin tone of a whitewhite man, but i cant consider myself fully "black" when I have a white mother. idk if thats the same in america.

case closed ... he's not black and he admits it

YungSunny
03-08-2009, 04:55 AM

That is not ghostlaced....it can't be.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Give 100% up there in front of the monitor.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
YOUR INPUT iS NEEDED

SKAMPOE
09-04-2012, 04:38 PM

Don't be gay.:clap:

SKAMPOE
09-04-2012, 04:56 PM
y isnt this thread classic'd

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-04-2012, 05:06 PM
lame thread ghostlaced already stated hes white

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9udq3SWZb1r3nd71.jpg

KERZO
09-04-2012, 05:07 PM
Ghostlaced has a black mans set of crack rotted teeth but that's about it!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Is ghostteeth stating he's like PRINCE?

Black n White?

main_man
09-04-2012, 05:27 PM
actual ghostlaced pics
http://theversed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crunchy-Black.jpg
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201266/reg_600.crunchyblack.mh.070612.jpg

diggy
09-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh ya, heard he got shot in the mouf!!!

RozzDogg
09-05-2012, 02:49 PM
I read about 3 pages from this thread and want to shoot myself in the head.. Wtf wrong with some people hahaha

food for thought
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
^neg repped for contemplating suicide

RozzDogg
09-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Thanks homie.

SKAMPOE
09-05-2012, 09:40 PM

As did I:thumbdwn: