PDA

View Full Version : my advice to raising kids

ricky
03-01-2009, 07:23 PM
The thing with kids and growings and getting learnings and stuff is that... You can't lie to them. Basically, if you wanna tell the children they can't do something they're gonna want to do it more. When I was young I did all kinds of crazy shit and I turned out wicked. That's because my dad was fuckin' cool, he let me do shit. I was allowed to drive his car around the park, basically took my dirt bike to school, let me grow dope in his shed in grade 7. You know, that's what good parenting is all about. You gotta let them have a bit of freedom.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-01-2009, 07:25 PM
The thing with kids and growings and getting learnings and stuff is that... You can't lie to them. Basically, if you wanna tell the children they can't do something they're gonna want to do it more. When I was young I did all kinds of crazy shit and I turned out wicked. That's because my dad was fuckin' cool, he let me do shit. I was allowed to drive his car around the park, basically took my dirt bike to school, let me grow dope in his shed in grade 7. You know, that's what good parenting is all about. You gotta let them have a bit of freedom.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/cosby.jpg

ricky
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/cosby.jpg

Don't you have some off's to fuck?

Bobby Budknickers
03-01-2009, 07:34 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZING

SNAP

GRID

tread carefully dan, this dude used to rape middle school girls with his dad, or something

ricky
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZING

SNAP

GRID

tread carefully dan, this dude used to rape middle school girls with his dad, or something
I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope.

Bobby Budknickers
03-01-2009, 07:39 PM
makes sense

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 08:55 PM
He's keeping trailer trash chic....you gotta give him that. AT least he's doin something.

ricky
03-01-2009, 09:01 PM
He's keeping trailer trash chic....you gotta give him that. AT least he's doin something.

just look at how amazing i am
8GGL0qGk5lA