5_YXqvvmXGg

Nuff Said...eloels.

Edgar Erebus
03-01-2009, 09:48 PM
2MqPb4vgyCQ

Too easay.

oDoUoSoKo
03-02-2009, 08:54 AM
easy for those who havent given PiL a good listen, and for those who regard Sex Pistols as highly as people who dont know punk. Not that thats you.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 12:41 PM
i'll have to listen to them when i get home. never mind the bullocks was tha shiznit tho

Senator C. Palantine
03-02-2009, 01:09 PM
PiL

Edgar Erebus
03-03-2009, 02:36 AM
easy for those who havent given PiL a good listen, and for those who regard Sex Pistols as highly as people who dont know punk. Not that thats you.

OK, I'll admit that my PIL knowledge isn't quite great, I only listened to Metal Box and some of their singles. But as awful as they are, they can't hold the candle to retardedness, ignorance and sheer lack of talent that Sex Pistols possessed. Plus they didn't have Sid.

http://www.deadbefore40.com/Pix/sid.jpeg

But, among all punk bands, I'll still go with Clash.

oDoUoSoKo
03-03-2009, 12:37 PM
i cant dig the clash...not as much as some other punk bands...they are way too important for not enough reason....and PiL were brilliant...not talentless.

Edgar Erebus
03-04-2009, 12:49 PM
not as much as some other punk bands...they are way too important for not enough reason....

.............?

Elaborate please.

and PiL were brilliant...not talentless.

I dunno, I never dug 'em enough to honestly think they were brilliant. And I didn't say they were talentless, I said Sex Pistols were talentless. They'd even prolly be proud if you told 'em they can't play for shit.

oDoUoSoKo
03-04-2009, 08:21 PM
about the Clash...i think they were swell musicians....but some consider them like the best band of all time, best punk band...etc..and i dont. They werent THAT good.

9th Warrior
03-06-2009, 02:11 PM
clash isn't all that, they weren't even really punk when it came down to it though i enjoy pop music like london calling as much as the next guy
as it stands with pistols vs. PiL, pistols had one inconsistent album and a great image, a few classic songs. PiL had one classic album (metal box) and enough creativity to be the better of the two. Anything without Jah Wobble on bass is trash though, honestly.

mastapowerful
04-08-2009, 12:02 AM
One is not better than the other!!!