PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling "India Culture" will take the throne over "Black Culture" being cool

EAGLE EYE
03-01-2009, 11:34 PM
This thread relates to white people loving another cultures way of life blah blah blah

Recently I noticed the white race loving:

Slumdog Millionaire

Adopting India's babies

India Fashion and Dance

Pittsburgh Pirates signed two dudes from India (saw on the news tonite)

India Comedy http://www.mtv.com/onair/human_giant/assets/images/cast_140/aziz_140.jpg <<< Aziz Ansari

Im sure there is more if I dig deeper. I recently got rid of cable so Im not as up on things. Can't wait to see what kind of SLANG these hindus have.

The Hound
03-01-2009, 11:35 PM
indian cricket > ameriKKKent sport

The Hound
03-01-2009, 11:38 PM
http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/Sachin-Tendulkar1.jpg

tendulkar > that fag nicky douche beats off to

EAGLE EYE
03-01-2009, 11:39 PM
Dont even start talking about Cricket in this thread. there is a sports section for that.

The Hound
03-01-2009, 11:45 PM
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/shilpa-shetty_0.jpg

people get beat down from duh po' po' for messing with her

EAGLE EYE
03-01-2009, 11:47 PM
Sorry for such a retarded sounding thread title, but its necessary.

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 12:02 AM
i been ahead of the curve once again.

i bump desi, bhangra and punjabi music when i ride. been doin it since 99-00. my pops brought me some indian hip hop once from a bizx trip.

been hooked.

plus it makes me look exotic to the hood boogers when i pull up to the liquor store noddin my head to this with a gold grin and the bass turned up.
ZBia1KqFCOo
00tIy5LAAmA

Jogi is like tony starks of hyperbad
-iqScVh5jRA

TSA
03-02-2009, 12:08 AM
great thread!

India is having an explosive year and indiaish places as well with slumdog, the increased interest in bollywood cause of it, MIA, and the fashion

I think what is happening is the world is 'realizing' itself.

America used to have a hegemonic monopoly on universal pop culture and that's ending.

I was just told that in nigeria, if you play american music in the club you'll get boo'd. Not cause they hate america, but cause their music is the fuckin shit. I've always said nigerian music is just flat out better then its american counter parts in that you can make a song about your mom dying and everyone can still dance to it for example while it maintains an orcestral value with complex lyrics that are simple and catch. Shit is real.

also in africa nobody buys american movies anymore, its all about shitty nigerian ones, and recently Ghananian ones, which are WAY shittier. (nigeria's pop culture monopoly in west africa in particular is feeling this same effect)

I think places that are good at producing things will begin sharing a bigger market value for their shit and in turn it will look like america is retreating. India is good with cultural goods. It always has been hub of cool shit and good ideas since ancient days. Its only natural that something like Bollywood would rise out of that culture. I think, therefore, the popularity of Indian shit in america is inevitable. They're good at it.

like with japan and electronics.

TSA
03-02-2009, 12:09 AM
pat and robert were saying some shit about japanese fashion as well and how it's leading the way the way american trends used to. I think this plays into the actualization of a global pop culture.

i been ahead of the curve once again.

i bump desi, bhangra and punjabi music when i ride. been doin it since 99-00. my pops brought me some indian hip hop once from a bizx trip.

been hooked.

plus it makes me look exotic to the hood boogers when i pull up to the liquor store noddin my head to this with a gold grin and the bass turned up.
ZBia1KqFCOo
00tIy5LAAmA

Jogi is like tony starks of hyperbad
-iqScVh5jRA

if you were ahead of the curb you wouldn't have a gold grin.

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 12:18 AM
i live in the south, gold grins been in since 1920 its our culture
you got 5 year olds and 95 year old with golds.

if i lived in a culture vulture state where i have to eat fashion scraps from denver.
i would think that gold teeth went out of style when lil jon stopped making videos.

punjabi MC is the Jayz of injuns
i got an sick remix to Hogeya Sharabi i can't find it on youtube tho.
the original is dope tho.
00tIy5LAAmA

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 12:25 AM
to whites, indians are black folks but with understandable hair care.

the movement is in full swing

CISyOY_Od4M
Dd10f_iMo8U

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 12:35 AM
"understandable hair care"

LOL

TSA
03-02-2009, 12:42 AM
only GAVIN (or STYLE idk) can make cultural acceptance gross.

The Hound
03-02-2009, 01:00 AM
LOL punjabi MC? punjabi MC is that guy westerners listen to when they pretend to be in the know in indian culture

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 01:16 AM
i seriously don't think about you at all. i dont have 'spite' against you. i just want you to leave me alone

if you were ahead of the curb you wouldn't have a gold grin.
only GAVIN (or STYLE idk) can make cultural acceptance gross.
I hear you callin',
Here I come baby to save you, oh oh
Baby no more stallin'
These hands have been longing to touch you baby
And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way
You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby
It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me
I can just hear it callin' callin' for me
3XLoxB6TSU4

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 01:18 AM
LOL punjabi MC? punjabi MC is that guy westerners listen to when they pretend to be in the know in indian culture

kinda like wutang for aussies and rap music.

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 01:18 AM
{ %gross% }

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 01:19 AM

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

my god

The Hound
03-02-2009, 01:25 AM

you'd have done better with 2pac

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 01:30 AM
you'd have done better with 2pac

you'd have done better with "LOL"

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Slumdog Crikey

ALCATRAZ
03-02-2009, 01:35 AM
84sZMS95yYM

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/slide_453_10951_large.jpg

The Hound
03-02-2009, 01:38 AM
you'd have done better with "LOL"

post a funny next time then

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 01:44 AM
84sZMS95yYM

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/slide_453_10951_large.jpg

AHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAA! SAW THIS THE OTHER DAY

drippie k
03-02-2009, 03:58 AM
indian biatches are fine

Rollo
03-02-2009, 04:05 AM
Their music sucks, their country smells but they do sound very lovely on the other end of a phone conversation.
Very pleasant sounding people for some reason.

cap
03-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Z27Dzac3hoE

gW1xRc5ITik

Killa BB
03-02-2009, 07:39 AM
i live in the south, gold grins been in since 1920 its our culture

You... are... northern. lol.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/l_fc8db594470dd2fc2ba565ef0447d937.jpg

I love this song and I have no idea what it means...

9XALZ3gkl7w

Makes me do this...

http://amadeo.blog.com/repository/836716/1872528.gif

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
03-02-2009, 07:42 AM
nice girls and music

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 07:44 AM

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/l_fc8db594470dd2fc2ba565ef0447d937.jpg

Is that Keisha dressed as a snipe????

Professor Poopsnagle
03-02-2009, 07:47 AM
I fucking hate everything about India. Everything. And I fucking hate this thread.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
03-02-2009, 07:48 AM
beatuB and TruwizDumb both improving wu corp
2 ladys can change the world

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 07:52 AM
India is having an explosive year and indiaish places as well with slumdog, the increased interest in bollywood cause of it, MIA, and the fashion

LOL MIA and Slumdog??

MIA is English you silly fag. Born and raised in London. And her dad is from Sri Lanka, not India anyway hahahahah. And her music is an imitation of Brazilian underground dance. Total fail.

And Slumdog is a English film aswell, an English director, English funded, english wrote.

Killa BB
03-02-2009, 08:09 AM

nice girls and music

Is that Keisha dressed as a snipe????

Snipe??? LOL Uh... Yes... The second from the left is my BFF Kisha... the fat one on the end used to be our friend but she's like the Mega bitch of all bitches and she refuses to grow up... The two manly ones were co-workers of of thiers or something...

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 08:12 AM
LOL MIA and Slumdog??

MIA is English you silly fag. Born and raised in London. And her dad is from Sri Lanka, not India anyway hahahahah. And her music is an imitation of Brazilian underground dance. Total fail.

And Slumdog is a English film aswell, an English director, English funded, english wrote.

Scared india thugs will call him a "Windian" when trying to appear as he's "down with their culture"

scared shitless of that happening

TSA
03-02-2009, 08:35 AM
LOL MIA and Slumdog??

sweet.

i said indiaish places. sorry to ruin your rampage but her music contains alot more indian influence then english, other then the use of the english language sometimes.

slumdog is india. i can be an all english cast, its still indian.
-wu

TSA
03-02-2009, 08:37 AM

I love this song and I have no idea what it means...

9XALZ3gkl7w

Makes me do this...

that's true. stylemaster is from the north in a suburban white catholic neighborhood, but idk if that's what causes you guys to post ugly black bitches and make the rest of black bitches look bad 24/7.

he even had to ass muscles and bush to cartoon ones.
wtf lol?

Senator C. Palantine
03-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Dear STYLE.

Please tell me more about Punjabi MC...

No one has ever heard of this guy except you.

You're so ahead of the curve its unreal.

I predict celeb's to ditch fine dining and move on to raiding trash cans in about 4yrs.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 08:58 AM
alot more indian influence then english, other then the use of the english language sometimes.

sweet lord.

when does she ever not use english? and her music is made by an english white douchy looking DJ named Diplo. her first album had very little if any "indian" influence.

People have been saying threads like this for years.

It never happens.

India will always be india. Most english people hate sharing their country with Indians. (not me, but most)

TSA
03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
sweet lord.

when does she ever not use english? and her music is made by an english white douchy looking DJ named Diplo. her first album had very little if any "indian" influence.

It never happens.

India will always be india. Most english people hate sharing their country with Indians. (not me, but most)
FIGHT!

FIGHHTTT!!1

aAHHH111 AAATTACKK!! AAHHH!

es_guCxSFRA

FGIHHGTTthh!!! AAHhh!!! ATTAKC!!! AAHHH!11

ILL BE AMAZING IF I FIGHT TSA! Aahhh!!!HHA

AHAHHH111AAAHH1h1h1!!H!H!H!H!

faggot lol . put an icepack on your hemroids cause they seem to swell when I post something that literally everyone in a thread is saying.
idk if your watching the video but its defiently more indian influenced then english and the song is a remake of an old indian pop song.

on top of that her music sounds like experimental indian pop.
i can keep posting if you'd like.

the gayest thing on the internet is when insecure fags try to prove how superior they are by either talkinga bout how ahead of their time they are cause they listen to....punjab mc....or try to fight everyone by being dismissive since they know everything. to ppl on the internet. while on the internet. internetting.

self-esteem will get you twice as far with less text ppl.

Killa BB
03-02-2009, 09:13 AM

LOL MIA and Slumdog??

sweet.

i said indiaish places. sorry to ruin your rampage but her music contains alot more indian influence then english, other then the use of the english language sometimes.

slumdog is india. i can be an all english cast, its still indian.
-wu

sweet lord.

It never happens.

Ssshhhhh.... There's a really good Non-Indian MIA song on...

PWRIPSvm0Wk

TSA
03-02-2009, 09:18 AM
also idk what the use of being WAY AHEAD OF YOUR TIME is if your, in the present, listening to wutang and fighting with 15 year olds (Vza for example) online.

no insult or anything, but realistically if your preforming below your age expectation in doesnt matter if you go to HyVee in a tinfoil tunic cause you know it will be hip in 2097

i mean. if your being ahead of your time, and it ends up making you a social douche, like listening to punjab MC, or fighting with everyone to prove to yourself you know something and therefore have value, your still a fag in the present. its ok to wear alot of colors now, but if you were doing it in 1997 you weren't ahead of your time, you were a puff daddy fruit.

i mean, i guess in your 30s you can brag to a bunch of college and highschool kids that you were doing things they just started doing when you were in you youthful glorydays of 29...but thats just not something i think is cool.

self-esteem.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 09:19 AM
nice

but

that wasnt her first album.

like i was talking about.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 09:20 AM
MIA is Sri Lankan you fuckin twits

Killa BB
03-02-2009, 09:20 AM
I know but it's my fave

Killa BB
03-02-2009, 09:21 AM

We know that... TSA doesn't.

The Hound
03-02-2009, 09:22 AM
http://www.geocities.com/ankur_iit/lagaan.jpg

good movie

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 09:22 AM

No she is English.

And everyone had clearly already said that.

Your a useless poster.

TSA
03-02-2009, 09:28 AM
you're now a more valuable person.
nice

but

that wasnt her first album.

like i was talking about.
nobody was talking about her first album in that it didn't drop during the new wave of indian pop culture reaching the west.

like this thread is talking about.

you're now a more valuable person.

i used to be like
'why woulu be online at your age(s) fighting with kids'

then i realized

it makes you a more valuable person when you know things ppl 11-15 years your junior don't.

TSA
03-02-2009, 09:30 AM
i would say sri lanka is indianish like my orginal post said. but i can see why you'd all want to make this thread about me.

im the valueable guy online and by fighting me you're more valuebale in real life because if you make the internet real life then winning online is winning in real life.

im smarter and richer then everyone im arguing with right now btw.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 09:43 AM
i have this feeling when people like the doughy kid and that art vadaley guy randomly devote their free time to me on the internet.

i dont do that to you. i dont need to. i just disagree with your opinions. and point you out when you say things like MIA is indian or something.

no need to get all emoptional. even though thats a very common thing on wu corp gen chat.

Killa BB
03-02-2009, 09:43 AM
No.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-02-2009, 09:48 AM
http://www.topnews.in/light/files/shilpa-shetty_0.jpg

people get beat down from duh po' po' for messing with her

people die of cancer for messing with her

karma is a bitch!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 11:23 AM
i would say sri lanka is indianish like my orginal post said. but i can see why you'd all want to make this thread about me.

im the valueable guy online and by fighting me you're more valuebale in real life because if you make the internet real life then winning online is winning in real life.

im smarter and richer then everyone im arguing with right now btw.

haha..is this the new schtick....your 'valuable'. at least its something new.

H.O.M.O.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 11:31 AM
i have this feeling when people like the doughy kid and that art vadaley guy randomly devote their free time to me on the internet.

i dont do that to you. i dont need to. i just disagree with your opinions. and point you out when you say things like MIA is indian or something.

no need to get all emoptional. even though thats a very common thing on wu corp gen chat.

are you serious...you are all up in daryl's shit always trying to provoke him and get him to e-beef with you. your jealousy is just.............awkward. you may respond and i'll read it, but any subsequent attempts will not be replied too.

yours,
Tooch

Ninja
03-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Ive been india a couple of time and i find it absolutley SHIT!!

The only thing i like is thier food ( which is prob th best food in the world---NO JOKE)
and thier OLD SCHOOL music

apart from that i hate that place

AND IM TELLING U LOT NOW------ALL YA'LL WOULD GET HAGGLED OUT THERE!! TRUST ME!!! YOU MANS AINT SURVIVING THERE!!!!!!!

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 11:52 AM
I like belly dancing. But most authentic belly dancers really have bellies....at first it's a little gross but then you get kinda hypnotized. I took a class once but the instructor was this paper thin white chick rattling her bones...she was vomit inducing. I promptly disenrolled and bought a DVD instead.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-02-2009, 11:55 AM
M.I.A. exemplifies to me everything that is wrong with people.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 11:58 AM
i agree with pats observation.

TSA
03-02-2009, 12:00 PM
M.I.A. exemplifies to me everything that is wrong with people.

lol
she likes the smell of her own fart, i can only listen to 3 songs on kala cause the rest a too fuckin bizarre and fart indulgent, but i really like those 3.

i could find better examples of what's wrong with ppl on this site alone.

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 12:01 PM
MIA makes crazy ass music. Everytime I listen to her I feel trippy. It's too much going on...I'm not sure what I want to listen too...her rambling, the random drums, the bird squawks, the jingling bells, or techno-ish "psh" noise.

But I dance anywayz.

narc
03-02-2009, 12:12 PM
lol at americans just discovering indians

MIA is english..if you ever listened to anything she made back in her U Channel days, youd tell

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 12:14 PM
We knew they were there before....we just didn't care.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 12:15 PM
We knew they were there before....we just didn't care.

we still dont. And to us indians wear feathers and have bow and arrows.

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 12:18 PM
we still dont. And to us indians wear feathers and have bow and arrows.

And own Casinos.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 12:19 PM
and are alchoholics

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 12:22 PM
and their diets consist of maize and maize by-products.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-02-2009, 12:23 PM
OK.

Rephrasing.

M.I.A. is a classic example of the intellectualisation of things which are fucking simple.

She writes corny pop music with really simple lyrics and a very limited range (lyrically and musically).

Which is cool, most of my favourite musicians do similar.

But the manner in which M.I.A. is hailed as either:

- An amazing example of a strong, independent, hard working, barrier breaking, ethnic warrior like, female role model

or

- A musical genius.

Annoys me a lot.

Idiots can't appreciate simple things without some kind of bullshit explanation.

Which is, what is wrong with people, to me.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-02-2009, 02:44 PM
u nazi ^^

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 05:23 PM
OK.

Rephrasing.

M.I.A. is a classic example of the intellectualisation of things which are fucking simple.

She writes corny pop music with really simple lyrics and a very limited range (lyrically and musically).

Which is cool, most of my favourite musicians do similar.

But the manner in which M.I.A. is hailed as either:

- An amazing example of a strong, independent, hard working, barrier breaking, ethnic warrior like, female role model

or

- A musical genius.

Annoys me a lot.

Idiots can't appreciate simple things without some kind of bullshit explanation.

Which is, what is wrong with people, to me.

self eTher

but i feel you tho.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Everything from India is crap. Their music and movies both suck and the country is a dirty shithole.

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Everything from India is crap. Their music and movies both suck and the country is a dirty shithole.

^had a bad experience with Indian food.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 07:19 PM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2102/167/50/636496247/n636496247_1251074_4285.jpg

EAGLE EYE
03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2102/167/50/636496247/n636496247_1251074_4285.jpg

LOLLOL WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-02-2009, 07:23 PM
^had a bad experience with Indian food.

I actually ate Indian food for the first time 2 weeks ago.

It was OK. I got some kind of sampler with a bunch of different shit on it.

The Tandori Chicken and the Shrimp Saag were pretty good.

But I don't like their curries. A lot of their spices taste like incense or something. Too aromatic for my liking.

Regardless, India is a dirty shithole.

I have nothing against Indian people though, as I find them amusing and proficient at running Subways.

ALCATRAZ
03-02-2009, 07:23 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/2009-02-22-vivianecastro.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 10:41 AM
http://photofile.name/photo/fishki_net/3661340/81749013.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2009, 10:47 AM
That is a young Australian male, not an indian.

TSA
03-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Pat Bateman posts crack me the fuck up these days.
idk why
he comes off very a-sexual.
that's how hip hop is supposed to be.

Durag
03-03-2009, 10:51 AM
^hahaha wtf

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Androgynous.