PDA

View Full Version : Fags that cramp your style

TSA
03-02-2009, 04:08 PM
dont you hate it when faggots cramp your style. like, infront of women expecially.

god.

I have this friend, real cool guy, real interesting, but it takes a mind as open and lax as mine to get him and he doesn't get that, so he'll say shit he'd say to me to like, women, when im trying to stick beaver.

i was at THE NOODLE SPOT (not real name) and i found out this girl i was trying to get on in highschool was working there. She came over and said whats up for some forced banter

and she does, it sucks that it snowed
and langston fuckin hughes over here goes
'yeah, i just hate to see the tree die'

GOD!

he's one of those types btw..other then that a real cool dude but GOD.

he just added me on facebook and wrote ON MY WALL 'im looking for cool party pranks' out of nowhere. ON MY WALL.

JESUS.

Drunken Monk
03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
LOL
U ALWYS TALKING BOUT FAGS
I GUESS ITS CUZ U ARE A FAGGY?
WHAT DO U NEED==?=? a dildo?

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
OoOoOoOoOoOoOo.......

Senator C. Palantine
03-02-2009, 04:18 PM
Cool Party Pranks.....

Dude Sounds Ridiculously Ghetto

Professor Poopsnagle
03-02-2009, 04:19 PM
My girl always cramps my schtyl. She told one of her friends my white underwear usually has shit stains in it when she does the laundry.

I was so embarrassed.

Drunken Monk
03-02-2009, 04:19 PM
fucking dumbbbbbbb
hahhahah
posting all day and u got 20?
u got 50 years old go wank fag
get a life

TSA
03-02-2009, 04:20 PM
hahahahah! he's a regular ghetto blaster
again nothing against the guy but the constant style cramping is unreal.

un-real.

i went to a place with him and everyone was really into music, rap in particular and we were having a good time talking about rap and shit of that nature.

he doesn't listen to rap, he never has, he never will, he just plays guitar a shit ton. but he kept cutting in and saying retarded shit like someone would say

"I personally think Biggie was overrated"

and he'll go
"I think i heard the guy, he made that one song, what's it called"

and it's like...give me a fuckin break. SHUT UP! god lol.

then he went away to go play guitar with some hippy and everyone was talking about how big a fag he was...they were all his friends, i just met them that day and we hit it off well i guess...then they go..'who are you here with' and i go 'him' and it got all awkward.

i didn't even wanna defend him cause i agreeed with them 1000% but didn't wanna jump in cause i'd be a shit talker.

tragic.

TruWizDumb
03-02-2009, 04:25 PM
I have a friend that's kinda like that...We'll get around guys and she'll say disturbingly graphic things about herself like how big her last dump was and things of that nature. I'm getting more and more convinced that she's a lesbian.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-02-2009, 04:32 PM
lol @ TSA trying to act like HE isnt the annoying fag who cramps styles

Drunken Monk
03-02-2009, 04:34 PM
hahhhahaha

Senator C. Palantine
03-02-2009, 04:35 PM

repped

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
every TSA rant is really a cry for help.

TSA
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
oh dear. what an unpredicatable turn of events.

i was ok with style cramping faggots all through highschool cause i generally didn't care and it was highschool, but these days they're getting to be too much. alot of the ppl you're meeting is for the first time and shit, and attractive.

'i just hate to see the trees die'
wtf?

why would you say that?

that actually made me mad.

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 05:34 PM
i was ok with style cramping faggots all through highschool cause i generally didn't care and it was highschool

THE REMIX
lol @ TSA trying to act like HE isnt still in highschool.

TSA
03-02-2009, 06:18 PM
bitchin ethers bro.

DJMethods
03-02-2009, 06:38 PM
I hate dudes that try to pick up by dissing other dudes. Ain't got enough game and enough going for them they try to make other propositions seem worse so they look better in comparison. And they never get to smash.

Also hate dudes who use YOUR jokes on girls.

TSA
03-02-2009, 07:01 PM
there was a guy that kept telling this girl (before she met any of us) that he would do and say stuff me and white TSA would.

it was really fuckin gay, but if yo knew the guy you wouldn't put it past him.

but yeah, ppl that try to tear down dudes to girls are the faggest breed, just cause she (if it works and it never does) thinks something is wrong with you or whatever doesn't mean HE'S getting anything, i just ruins it for everyone (if it works)

i'll tell the story of the Faggot, the Bitch and the Wardrobe when i finish this paper.

Crackhead Bob
03-02-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm laughing at the fact TSA got sonned by the new guy who speaks broken English.

KaramelSundae
03-02-2009, 07:06 PM
My girl always cramps my schtyl. She told one of her friends my white underwear usually has shit stains in it when she does the laundry.

I was so embarrassed.

bhahahahhaha poor thing, that was fucked up of your girl to do to you. You don't air out dirty laundry like that hahahaha

TSA...dont be hating on fags, girls love fags. I do, I think they're hilarious and they're fun to go shopping with and you can check out boys together...you should actually hang out with more fags cuz they're girl magnets. stop being a fag hater.

My friend told me this one story about her gay best friend Mike meeting one of her straight friends for the first time....

My friend: "Mike, this is my friend Caesar"
Mike: "Oh I love that salad, nice to meet you"

lol. i thought it was hilarious, but maybe you had to be there or you have to know how flamboyant he is...

YungSunny
03-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Also hate dudes who use YOUR jokes on girls.
Shiiit.
My friend's always do that to me.

drippie k
03-02-2009, 09:33 PM
My friend: "Mike, this is my friend Caesar"
Mike: "Oh I love that salad, nice to meet you"

hhahahahaha

gay people are fuckin hilarious

the worst motherfuckers are the ones that just sit there and don't say a word when youre talkin to some girl...it creeps me out n makes me hella nervous