PDA

View Full Version : People that keep birds as pets?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
in cages and stuff?

wtf is up with that lol

are these people all totally evil or something, like why would anyone do that?

the funnyest thing i saw when i was in china though was people taking their birds outside "for walks" and hanging them off trees and shit ahahahahahahaa

ahahahha, fucking lunatics

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/wp-content/uploads/banksyshow.jpg
SOMEONE EXPLAIN. YOU KEEP THE BIRD CAGE UNDER A SHEET MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY, YOU CANT PLAY WITH IT, OR DO ANYTHING WITH IT. IM PRETTY SURE MOST OWNER DONT EVEN LIKE BIRDS THAT MUCH

Tage
03-03-2009, 09:04 AM
i used to have a cockatiel when i was little... but i think i killed it, cus i fed it lincoln biscuits. im not sure though... it could talk aswell... but i was too young to understand alot of what it said lol... it was too advanced.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 09:05 AM
but did you never look at it, a bird, and think, why the fuck am i keep this, bird, in a cage in my room?

not once?

Tage
03-03-2009, 09:05 AM
my one looked like this...

http://www.cockatieltips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hoboken-cockatiel1.jpg

she was a beast

Tage
03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
but did you never look at it, a bird, and think, why the fuck am i keep this, bird, in a cage in my room?

not once?

like i said, i was around 8 when it died. i didnt get philosophical at around 8 years old.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
i like birds

they look dope imo

i wonder if you could tie its legs to a really long string and walk it outside like a kite everyday

would that work?

Tage
03-03-2009, 09:11 AM
maybe lol... but that would be a bit more inhumane than keeping it in a cage.

its weird how you dont see alot of exotic bird flying around england... imagine how many kids let their pet birds outside when their parents arent there... i think i used to have nightmares about my bird escaping... because it would never come back lol

TruWizDumb
03-03-2009, 09:13 AM
I had blue parakeets named salt and pepper. My aunt bought them for me...they were no fun. All I did was feed them and clean out the shitty ass cage. ugh. I hated them. They died. I was happy.

TruWizDumb
03-03-2009, 09:17 AM
They also wouldn't shut up while I was on the phone...I hated that too....

cutn' heads
03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
lizards too. what the fuck are you gonna do with a goddamned lizard in a tank?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I had blue parakeets named salt and pepper. My aunt bought them for me...they were no fun. All I did was feed them and clean out the shitty ass cage. ugh. I hated them. They died. I was happy.

What the fuck is wrong with yuo?

See this is the perfect example of a birdkeeper.

She actually just BLAMED the birds for being in a cage, and being no fun for her. WELL GUESS WHAT, I BET THEY DIDNT THINK YOU WERE SO HOT EITHER, LOCKING THEM UP IN A FUCKING CAGE UNTIL THEIR DEATHS.

then you say you hated them, and you were happy when they died. WHYDA HELL DID YOU HAVE FUCKING BIRDS IN A CAGE THEN??? NO ONES FORCING YOU TO KEEP SOME BIRDS IN A CAGE BISH!!

Tage
03-03-2009, 10:09 AM
lizards too. what the fuck are you gonna do with a goddamned lizard in a tank?

what? who doesnt like reptiles...? my mates got a chinese water dragon, theyre fuckin sick. he had two, but one had a rotting mouth and it died, which is pretty sad.

they swim like a bitch and are fast little fucks.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 10:18 AM
id love a lizard.

actually i might get one.

can you have them running around the house?

cutn' heads
03-03-2009, 10:30 AM
what? who doesnt like reptiles...? my mates got a chinese water dragon, theyre fuckin sick. he had two, but one had a rotting mouth and it died, which is pretty sad.

they swim like a bitch and are fast little fucks.

id love a lizard.

actually i might get one.

can you have them running around the house?

i had a bearded dragon. the little fucker just sat in his tank and it was so sad. i ended up setting him free in the woods one day. i just didn't see the point in keeping him in there...

TruWizDumb
03-03-2009, 10:30 AM
I didn't buy the birds and expressed my discontent for them daily. I was like 12. At least I took care of them until they died.

BGS
03-03-2009, 11:03 AM
nice thread...how can you keep a bird in a tiny ass cage?that's fucked up...some people even have snakes and fucking spiders as pets!! what the fuck is that???

Tage
03-03-2009, 11:05 AM
i had a bearded dragon. the little fucker just sat in his tank and it was so sad. i ended up setting him free in the woods one day. i just didn't see the point in keeping him in there...

^you set a bearded dragon free in the woods?

why the fuck would you do that? if you dont live in australia it more than likely died, fast

Senator C. Palantine
03-03-2009, 11:08 AM
You think a bird in a cage is cruel.

Duh Govermont is keeping Skampoe in a 1 bedroom appartment.

cutn' heads
03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
^you set a bearded dragon free in the woods?

why the fuck would you do that? if you dont live in australia it more than likely died, fast

i set lil' abe free cause' he was misserable... don't judge me...

Tage
03-03-2009, 11:29 AM
you killed him. im judging you as a heartless cunt. why didnt you give him to someone that could have taken care of him?

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Ever been brushing your teeth and then pulled up your shirt to look at your stomach and then got tooth paste on your stomach?

It's hard to know what to do in such a situation.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Yeah, keeping birds in cages is pretty cruel.

My parents have a goose and a chicken though.

I think the goose and the chicken are ok.

They have a lot of room to roam around, and eat well.

Durag
03-03-2009, 12:08 PM
You think a bird in a cage is cruel.

Duh Govermont is keeping Skampoe in a 1 bedroom appartment.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh ahaHAAHAHahahAHAHahaAHHAhahAhahahahahaHAHahahahHAH AhaAAAAHAHhahaHAHahahAha;oiewqhd;woihd;

check two
03-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Do any black women like pets?

TruWizDumb
03-03-2009, 12:20 PM
I like dogs, cats, hampsters, and other interractive animals. Not a fan of birds, fish or snakes,etc.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-03-2009, 12:21 PM
oh chickens and hens or roosters are totally different.

theyre good to have in your garden for eggs and such.

im talking about caged birds in houses.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2009, 12:23 PM
I really like the bit in Rick Ross' Hustlin' song where he said "got them chiiiickens".

It's fucking great.

cutn' heads
03-03-2009, 12:34 PM
you killed him. im judging you as a heartless cunt. why didnt you give him to someone that could have taken care of him?

i choose to believe he is still living in those woods, big as a dog, and frightening children...

drippie k
03-03-2009, 03:44 PM
keeping birds in cages is cruel, theyre mean to out there shittin on people

same with fish, although, they don't really realize they exist so its not as bad

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-03-2009, 04:44 PM
My mom has a bird here in the house. It's annoying as fuck. She doesnt even pet it or take it out it's cage. Pointless.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-03-2009, 04:46 PM
same with fish, although, they don't really realize they exist so its not as bad
:chef:

check two
03-03-2009, 05:58 PM
I saw some fat jerri curl black chick complaining about her boyfriend. She was saying it was disgusting that he lets his cat rest on his bed, and that she didn't want to be in his bed at all because of that. I felt like telling that fat ass Kamala that most guys with any self esteem would find it disgusting to have her ugly ass in their bed.

Wooly Noggins
03-03-2009, 06:37 PM
some people are lonely and they want something with a beak to keep them company

Birds that keep people as pets ?