PDA

View Full Version : The defintion of truth.

Koolish
09-09-2005, 10:40 PM
There is none.

My major issue is this, that I'll see a lot:

Just because something is explained scientifically, does not make it true or right. Just because something is scientifically inexplicable or impossible, does not mean it does not exist.

With things our modern society has discovered, and helps us to understand things better we figure we're learning the truth. However, isn't it very possible we are further from the truth than anything else?

Opinions, I'm not starting arguments, just stating opinions. Which to the closed minds mean "ARGUE AGAINST ME, I'M STUPID".
________
B-series (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_B-Series)

Visionz
09-10-2005, 04:55 AM
I think science is the pursuit of expanding knowledge about the world around us. But I guess that would lead to the question, is knowledge and truth the same thing? Or maybe there is the seperation between physical and spiritual truth. Whereas, religion, spirtuality...ect is science's counterpart. I would say that we're highly evolved in one (science) and way too fuckin behind in the other (religion). If you believe what I say holds weight what do you think leads things to be the way they are?

Soul Controller
09-10-2005, 05:12 AM
science was made for those who do not believe in god. science is their for the robots who think 'this life is all their is and then u die' science ownz prooves what the companys who fund the scientists, what to be prooven, theirs plenty of alternative/open minded science
what blows 'materislitc/conventational science' away

the truth is?what ever you fathom out of experiance. their are many truths

peace

Visionz
09-10-2005, 05:35 AM
I look at like man was given science so that he could better understand himself. God gave him that gift but I wouldn't say it was without it's uses, unfortunatly corperate greed does have its fingers in every pie.

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 11:15 AM
There is none.

My major issue is this, that I'll see a lot:

Just because something is explained scientifically, does not make it true or right. Just because something is scientifically inexplicable or impossible, does not mean it does not exist.

With things our modern society has discovered, and helps us to understand things better we figure we're learning the truth. However, isn't it very possible we are further from the truth than anything else?

Opinions, I'm not starting arguments, just stating opinions. Which to the closed minds mean "ARGUE AGAINST ME, I'M STUPID".
i agree..

truths change very often in society..

it was once truth that the earth was flat and them it was truth that it is round... you see we are told things which were meant to be truth but we must do knowledge our own way to figure things out..

as for science.. science is one way of explaining things however science relies on rationality.. though rationality has flaws..

in science we use our human senses to make decisions.. when we see two chemicals mix and see a green color.. we say it is green because our eyes saw it..

BUT our senses have flaws... our eyes can be deceived..our ears can hear the wrong sound which was poluted by other sounds.. our taste buds may be fooled by previous foods in our mouths ie.. when u brush ur teeth and eat an apple staright away..it tastes disgusting..

therefore science can have flaws and thus science cannot determine false and truth 100%

and as soul controller said..

truth is what we have through our own experiences and analysis

peace n blessingz

Ronin
09-10-2005, 11:26 AM
this has been done before, its all sunbjective, if u state fact, thats the truth in my eyes

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 11:46 AM
this has been done before, its all sunbjective, if u state fact, thats the truth in my eyes
who states the facts and how did we get it?

brahma
09-10-2005, 11:59 AM
http://www.asitis.com/2/2.html

http://www.asitis.com/7/1.html

http://www.asitis.com/7/7.html

^thereīs no other holy writings where itīs talk on THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

_BaLaNcE_
09-10-2005, 12:19 PM
i agree..

truths change very often in society..

it was once truth that the earth was flat and them it was truth that it is round... you see we are told things which were meant to be truth but we must do knowledge our own way to figure things out..

as for science.. science is one way of explaining things however science relies on rationality.. though rationality has flaws..

in science we use our human senses to make decisions.. when we see two chemicals mix and see a green color.. we say it is green because our eyes saw it..

BUT our senses have flaws... our eyes can be deceived..our ears can hear the wrong sound which was poluted by other sounds.. our taste buds may be fooled by previous foods in our mouths ie.. when u brush ur teeth and eat an apple staright away..it tastes disgusting..

therefore science can have flaws and thus science cannot determine false and truth 100%

and as soul controller said..

truth is what we have through our own experiences and analysis

peace n blessingz i agree..there is no pure truth...imo don't get crazy and dig to deep in all the reading..its good to read...and find subjects interesting agree on things and all but at the end of the day..you gotta make moves and be happy

PEACE

LHX
09-10-2005, 12:52 PM
the definition of truth is when you become wise enough to not have any opinions

at the same time

you realize that nobody gives a shit about your opinion

(the above is not my opinion)

my opinion is that wu-tang is great

tostones
09-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Peace

It is ironic that science never claims absolute truth, and rather looks for fidelity and constancy.. while virtually each and every RELIGION claims to have the TRUTH in their respective spiritual fundamentals.

peace

Ronin
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
with no evidence

if u want to appear mystical and metaphoirically a genious then u can say NOTHING IS TRUE! WHO DECIDES SUCH THINGS? HOW CAN IT BE TRUE WHEN WE DONT KNOW IF WE EXIST? WE COULD BE ALIENS IN PYRIMIDS!

well its true, if u cut me i bleed, if u chop my head off, i die

thats truth, absoloute truth

its easy to misinterprite opinions with truth though

brahma
09-10-2005, 05:06 PM
well.. god is the absolute truth. thatīs what he state in the vedic sankrit (oldest holy scripts) and in a koran and a bible too. he sayin.. thereīs non higher than me. i am the first person. yaīll are my children..

itīs realyl only one question. do you belive in god or in science?

LHX
09-10-2005, 06:52 PM
with no evidence

if u want to appear mystical and metaphoirically a genious then u can say NOTHING IS TRUE! WHO DECIDES SUCH THINGS? HOW CAN IT BE TRUE WHEN WE DONT KNOW IF WE EXIST? WE COULD BE ALIENS IN PYRIMIDS!

well its true, if u cut me i bleed, if u chop my head off, i die

thats truth, absoloute truth

its easy to misinterprite opinions with truth though

if you want to push the envelope a bit further:
what is death?

that is the question nobody can answer

the way things work around here - thats prolly where you find the truth too

you all do realize that there is something somewhere laughing about all this shit

PEACE

and wouldnt you shit your pants if you cut somebody and they didnt bleed?

belfalo
09-10-2005, 06:58 PM
its not so hard to answer imo. when you die your brain stops its activity. when it happens you dont sense/feel your environment anymore ---> theres literally nothing after death.

brahma
09-10-2005, 06:59 PM
your soul stays alive.. ask wu tang

belfalo
09-10-2005, 07:01 PM
i cant because they never visit this site.:<<<<

brahma
09-10-2005, 07:51 PM
;-) i feel u

Os3y3ris
09-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Attacking science is silly. Is it so unreasonable to do what you say you can? Is it unreasonable to show others what you've seen? If it can be percieved on any level, then its fit for science. If it cannot be percieved, then where does YOUR source of knowledge come from?

Kennings
09-10-2005, 08:35 PM
TRUTH...science and religion have been separated when they are one.

They both are paths to walk to find the absolute truth.

Ive noticed that many people who have an understanding of God, really do know a lot about science, such as how the human body works, anatomy, geology, etc.

Now a lot of scientist, or people who believe in science, often say things are "irrational" simply when they cannot be explained. But just because something cannot be explained doesnt make it false? Why the hell lemmers jump to their death for no reason cannot be explained, but they do that shit anyway. Now one thing I learned from my father to say to science believers is that there is an easy way to explain the metaphysical. "For every action there has to be an equal an opposite reaction. You can stop, so therefore you must go. What goes up, must come down. There's light, so there's darkness. If you have the seen, than you must have the unseen." Makes perfect sense really.

And there are so many things that really doesnt make sense to me atleast. Like the missing link in evolution, and how we all come from a cell and just evolved into the billions of species we have. Adaptation, yes, but evolution itself doesnt phathom with me. Cant really break it down, but seriously sit down and think about it one day and you may see.

and scientists today are so corrupt that they know the "truth" that they want to find, so theyll pervert an experiment so that they can get desirable results. Its hard to find truth because we all have biases, and who does not want what they believe to hold true? More shit I can get into later if someone asks but Ive already taken up so much space.

LHX
09-10-2005, 08:36 PM
its not so hard to answer imo. when you die your brain stops its activity. when it happens you dont sense/feel your environment anymore ---> theres literally nothing after death.
what is 'you'?

what is 'brain activity'?

what is 'sense/feel'?

does anything else stay alive when you are dead? or do you take the universe with you?

does your brain help you understand? or does it prevent you from understanding?

LHX
09-10-2005, 08:38 PM
your soul stays alive.. ask wu tang
arent you your soul?

do you not aspire to be at one with your soul?

if you are at one with your soul
and your soul stays alive

then that means you stay alive

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:45 PM
TrueWisdom:
as far as i know the missing link in evolution has been found but im not sure. ill look it up.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 08:49 PM
lmao get the fuck out wit this evolution talk being truth

brahma
09-10-2005, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=LHX]what is 'you'?

the brain is the part of the body where all input gets mastered. the senses, the intelligence, the ghost... it all gets into the brain and it comes to brain activity.

what is 'sense/feel'?
thereīs two ways of feeling. materially with your skin (5thsense) and spiritually with your heart.

does anything else stay alive when you are dead? or do you take the universe with you?
hehe..nice question. in my position i must say no, nobody stays alive until god sends someone who keeps it up for me, playin my position when i leave this body. lol but usually everything stays alive when one loose his/her body.

i got six senses,intelligence and a heart which i use to understand things. the brain is just a material part of a machine, my soul is caged in.

brahma
09-10-2005, 08:53 PM
arent you your soul?
no... the souls are godīs property. itīs borrowed. but god leaves it to everyone as a gift.

do you not aspire to be at one with your soul?
i am an individual soul

if you are at one with your soul
and your soul stays alive
then that means you stay alive -one canīt be departet from his soul

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:54 PM
what is 'you'?

what is 'sense/feel'?

by "you" i mean your brain. its the only organ that cannot be replaced because if you put another brain in the body it will be a different person while you can still put your own brain in another body and be the same.

when you brain dies the elecrticity stops to work inside. the brain works like a computer. when it stops your life ends.

i dont think anything else "dies" when you do. you life simply ends and your body starts to rot. thats all folks. the same happens when a dog or a bird dies. humans are smart animals.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:57 PM
lmao get the fuck out wit this evolution talk being truth
evolutions may hasnt made you smarter then a monkey but it still exists you know.

brahma
09-10-2005, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=belfalo]by "you" i mean your brain. its the only organ that cannot be replaced because if you put another brain in the body it will be a different person while you can still put your own brain in another body and be the same.

^^ thatīs real funny bullshit... have you evere heard about a workin brain transplantation on humans? no? me neither.. and if they manage it.. the person would be the same as before but with another brain. thatīs just flesh and nerves ... thatīs got non to do with the soul which is in the heart

when you brain dies the elecrticity stops to work inside. the brain works like a computer. when it stops your life ends.
YEAH! itīs very complex .. much more comlexity than a computer.. thatīs why a transplanation is "not working" yet.

i dont think anything else "dies" when you do. you life simply ends and your body starts to rot. thats all
folks. the same happens when a dog or a bird dies. humans are smart animals
if you think you are a smart animal.. okay. i do feel different from animals... cause i really learn very fast and i know whatīs right and wrong. cause my soul told me that... animals donīt know whatīs right or wrong and woops.. there you are .smart animal.. you canīt understand this cause you donīt know whatīs right or wrong in this case, cause you havenīt learned it yet.. but keep on. you on your way...

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:07 PM

Ive noticed that many people who have an understanding of God, really do know a lot about science, such as how the human body works, anatomy, geology, etc.

Now a lot of scientist, or people who believe in science, often say things are "irrational" simply when they cannot be explained. But just because something cannot be explained doesnt make it false? Why the hell lemmers jump to their death for no reason cannot be explained, but they do that shit anyway. Now one thing I learned from my father to say to science believers is that there is an easy way to explain the metaphysical. "For every action there has to be an equal an opposite reaction. You can stop, so therefore you must go. What goes up, must come down. There's light, so there's darkness. If you have the seen, than you must have the unseen." Makes perfect sense really.

And there are so many things that really doesnt make sense to me atleast. Like the missing link in evolution, and how we all come from a cell and just evolved into the billions of species we have. Adaptation, yes, but evolution itself doesnt phathom with me. Cant really break it down, but seriously sit down and think about it one day and you may see.

and scientists today are so corrupt that they know the "truth" that they want to find, so theyll pervert an experiment so that they can get desirable results. Its hard to find truth because we all have biases, and who does not want what they believe to hold true? More shit I can get into later if someone asks but Ive already taken up so much space.
Nice post man. Peace.

Os3y3ris
09-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Why the hell lemmers jump to their death for no reason cannot be explained, but they do that shit anyway
Actually...

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Disney/Lemmings.html

Now a lot of scientist, or people who believe in science
You say that like you're not one of them.

"For every action there has to be an equal an opposite reaction. You can stop, so therefore you must go. What goes up, must come down. There's light, so there's darkness. If you have the seen, than you must have the unseen."
Thats more like "For every state, there must be an equal and opposite state", which is not a valid scientific theory, at least not the one you're referring too. After all, being seen is not an action. Also, taking your statement as true, it only suggests that there are unseen things, not that any specific one is true, which still leaves us with a pile of unproven nonsense.

The thing is though, that a scientist will show you everything he can about this. Science keeps no secrets. Not many anyways.

and scientists today are so corrupt that they know the "truth" that they want to find, so theyll pervert an experiment so that they can get desirable results. Its hard to find truth because we all have biases, and who does not want what they believe to hold true?
This is simply untrue. If scientists fuck up an experiment, its all on paper. When someone reproduces it and gets different results, they're busted. They do start with hypothesis, but they can only get away woth falsehoods for a short period of time.

brahma
09-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by TrueWisdom

Now a lot of scientist, or people who believe in science, often say things are "irrational" simply when they cannot be explained. But just because something cannot be explained doesnt make it false?

^^ yeah.. scientists most times donīt belive in god and donīt know shitz about him or such spriritual themes. but wise god heads do know a lot about science.. how come? cause god shows them what is important to know and whats not so much interesting...

Os3y3ris
09-10-2005, 09:12 PM
As for the brain issue, turn it off and see whats on the other side. You'll find nothing. In fact, you won't even know you were "sleeping" until you awake. You are perfectly content with, and oblivious to, being dead. Only coming back to life is a pain.

brahma
09-10-2005, 09:17 PM
As for the brain issue, turn it off and see whats on the other side. You'll find nothing. In fact, you won't even know you were "sleeping" until you awake. You are perfectly content with, and oblivious to, being dead. Only coming back to life is a pain.#

comin back to life is real pain, thatīs also what god says.. cause the soul is caged for long time before it comes out. for example . a human baby is caged 9months on a very small room inside mami. thatīs real pains... cause when that happens.. your soul is still alive.. but when one gets out of mami.. first five years or something like that .. one canīt explain shit that happend and forgets the pain all through the years...

Os3y3ris
09-10-2005, 09:21 PM
If my soul is still alive when my brain is turned off, then whats death and why does making a distinction matter?

PHI.1.618
09-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Wanna know the truth? Well here it is.... NOBODY ON THIS PLANET KNOWS IT.... ty ....

LHX
09-10-2005, 09:36 PM
If my soul is still alive when my brain is turned off, then whats death and why does making a distinction matter?
co-fucking-sign

somebody ring a bell

LHX
09-10-2005, 09:39 PM
there seems to be a lot of confusion running around here

words

we trip over words

a word is a function of the eye

what this means is:
you can only use words to demonstrate something that can be seen with the eye

thus - you cannot verbally discuss 'soul' or 'after death'

LHX
09-10-2005, 09:41 PM
i dont think anything else "dies" when you do. you life simply ends and your body starts to rot. thats all folks. the same happens when a dog or a bird dies. humans are smart animals.
your body starts to rot

rotting is a way of coming back into the life cycle

so doesnt that mean that your REAL life actually begins?

no matter how long a 'life' is - one second up to 130 years
that is small time compared to eternity

PEACE

brahma
09-10-2005, 09:41 PM
yeah.. DEATH is for the physical. the soul is spiritual and canīt be seen by the material eye.. neither can death, cause thatīs on the body and the soul leaves the body when the body dies... thereīs no death for the soul. you gotta differ beteween the material energies and the spiritual

brahma
09-10-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah.. we worry about very little when we see shit from eternity. this life was just a moment once you get to heaven..like a bad dream and the you awake and everything is forever.. oh..shit... not for most of you.. but for me.. hehe.. cause i do something to reach heaven

Os3y3ris
09-10-2005, 09:50 PM
you can only use words to demonstrate something that can be seen with the eye
I disagree. Disagreement can not be seen with the eye. Conflict can, sometimes, but not the clash of ideas.

yeah.. we worry about very little when we see shit from eternity. this life was just a moment once you get to heaven..like a bad dream and the you awake and everything is forever.. oh..shit... not for most of you.. but for me.. hehe.. cause i do something to reach heaven
So when do you regain consciousness after death? Is it when your body first blinks out, when theres no chance of survival, when the brain is fully dead or what?

brahma
09-10-2005, 10:07 PM
you regain the conciouss you achieved at the end of your last life... but this takes time too. with new birth you donīt have the same conciouss like in the end of your last life... cause you get pushed back spiritually as long you need to get reborn...

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Its too late for this shite. Cant take it serious. Im callin it a day. This is true. Peace out cuntos. Keep it wu.

LHX
09-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I disagree. Disagreement can not be seen with the eye. Conflict can, sometimes, but not the clash of ideas.

disagreement
is the reason why you cannot use words to discuss unseen things

any time somebody discusses something that cannot be demonstrated

you can say: i disagree

words are not as dependable as we make them out to be

belfalo
09-11-2005, 02:19 AM
your body starts to rot

rotting is a way of coming back into the life cycle

so doesnt that mean that your REAL life actually begins?

no matter how long a 'life' is - one second up to 130 years
that is small time compared to eternity

PEACE
if real life begins with being rotten i dont want to live. :>>>>

jimidigital808
09-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Peace and respect, Koolish

I can only offer my definition of the truth, as revealed to me by His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Please understand I am by no means attempting to argue with the originator of this thread. Rather I am only trying to offer food for thought from my humble perspective.

Explaining truths in so-called scientific terms, as many on the leading edge in the scientific community are discovering is arduous at best, as modern-day science is really nothing more than a secular, pagan religion in and of itself; it has its own preist class (scientists), its own creation theory (the "Big Bang"), as well as its own "houses of worship" (laboratories). This is not at all to say that the sciences have no place in the modern-day world, as it is science that allows us a greater understanding and appreciation of both nature's microcosm and macrocosm, as well as God's truly awesome and infinitely-complex design for all things in this multiverse.

Speaking solely for self, my point of contention lies in the fact that science has also been used to perpetrate and reinforce lies throughout history, thusly tainting its inherent authenticity. Moreover, any scientist emerging with undeniable evidence to the contrary of what is generally believed to be accepted as fact within the scientific community is at best met with relentless scepticism or attempts to be discredited (excommunication). Prime examples of this can be found in history, such as Kepler's explaining celestial mechanics or even Martin Luther's sparking the Protestant Reformation.

Conversely, science has throughout time been used to bolster false beliefs, such as Darwin's theory of evolution, despite the fact that the scientific community of his time bitterly rejected his theory, as they recognized it was nothing more than a figment of his imagination, backed by his arbitrary gathering of evidence. For if humans and primates do in fact share a common ancestor, how did they manage to "luck up" and force themselves (and nature) to evolve? To state plainly: Darwin's theory was used to deny, discredit and disown irrefutable and tangible proof of the Asiatic man's contributions and foundations to global civilization, which nowadays in this country is paraded and masqueraded as "intelligent design."

This being said, his Holiness the Dalai Lama teaches that authentic truth is that which can withstand 360 degrees of objective and subjective scrutiny, examination from each and every angle, and pass the test. This is known in philsophical terms as the center (of an argument) being able to hold.

I look forward to anyone building and adding on to this thread.

One Love, One Blood, One God. Peace.

Os3y3ris
09-11-2005, 05:14 AM
it has its own preist class (scientists)
Untrue. Anyone can follow the scientific method. It requires no study, special knowledge or special skills. Its simply a method of study. Also, anyone can second guess a scientist. There are various ways to do so. You can simply replicate the experiment and check their results or you can propose a new theory and do your own experiments. Not so with any priest class.

its own creation theory (the "Big Bang")
This is true, yet the implication is false. Big Bang Theory is not a static theory. It can be second guessed. The second something better comes along, scientist will abandon it. Is this so with the religious? If I show a god to be a sham, will people stop following it?

as well as its own "houses of worship" (laboratories)
Untrue. Worship is basically rverence by those holding a set of beliefs. A labratory is used for testing beliefs. Completely opposite functions. The religious equivalent would be jumping from cliffs to show the power of God would save them. Needless to say, testing God is not done.

Conversely, science has throughout time been used to bolster false beliefs, such as Darwin's theory of evolution
Prove the belief is false.

despite the fact that the scientific community of his time bitterly rejected his theory, as they recognized it was nothing more than a figment of his imagination, backed by his arbitrary gathering of evidence
So? What others believed AT THE TIME, is irrelevant. Its not that time anymore.

For if humans and primates do in fact share a common ancestor, how did they manage to "luck up" and force themselves (and nature) to evolve?
They didn't. They forced niether themselves nor nature to do anything. Thats not what the theory of evolution says, nor is it what natural selection says. You just made that up. Much like a good part of your post.

Darwin's theory was used to deny, discredit and disown irrefutable and tangible proof of the Asiatic man's contributions and foundations to global civilization, which nowadays in this country is paraded and masqueraded as "intelligent design."
How? As far as i know, his theory had nothing to do with civilization.

Ronin
09-11-2005, 08:46 AM
lol if god placed man here in his image, why did he bother with dinosaurs first? evolution is evident in all animals, why did the wooly mammoth die out after the ice age? how many elephants are covered in a woolen coat?

why do humans looks differnt to the neandrathuls we came from?

we adapt and evolve in a changing environment

humans are still evolving, but slowly, we grow bigger as we eating more.....the average man is definately taller than 100 years ago

evolution is a natural thing, most animals go through it...humans just think of themselves of overly high regard

after all we are just animals anyway

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 09:07 AM
its not evolution
its always been about genetic engineering

through overt(medicines/tv/science) or covert means(drugs in food and water that fuck with our minds)

selection of the species is so far from evolution its a ajoke
evolution has never happened.

what do u think the metaphor means in the jacob/yakuub story?

peace

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 10:23 AM
lol if god placed man here in his image, why did he bother with dinosaurs first? evolution is evident in all animals, why did the wooly mammoth die out after the ice age? how many elephants are covered in a woolen coat?

why do humans looks differnt to the neandrathuls we came from?

we adapt and evolve in a changing environment

humans are still evolving, but slowly, we grow bigger as we eating more.....the average man is definately taller than 100 years ago

evolution is a natural thing, most animals go through it...humans just think of themselves of overly high regard

after all we are just animals anyway
But how come in over 2000 years only shit changed on you humans is height and skin colour?

belfalo
09-11-2005, 10:46 AM
But how come in over 2000 years only shit changed on you humans is height and skin colour?
its because we dont live in forests and caves anymore. back then only the "best", the strongest humans survived but nowdays you wont be eaten by a bear if you cant run fast or climb a tree.

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 10:48 AM
we have changed more than skin color and height
rofl

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 10:50 AM
its because we dont live in forests and caves anymore. back then only the "best", the strongest humans survived but nowdays you wont be eaten by a bear if you cant run fast or climb a tree.

By that I mean, why have no evolved to a point where we have wings, 2 nobs, transparent skin etc? lol.

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 10:51 AM
we have changed more than skin color and height
rofl
U must be a funny lookin murfucker then shang tsung.

belfalo
09-11-2005, 10:57 AM

By that I mean, why have no evolved to a point where we have wings, 2 nobs, transparent skin etc? lol.
we became todays humans because only the smartest cavemen have survived. now the advanced medical science and our society stopped the evolution.
if we had to go back to the caves and some animals ate everyone who couldnt jump high enough, we'd be able to jump 5x higher than todays men in a few 100 or 1000 years. or we could even fly(lol).

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 11:06 AM
we became todays humans because only the smartest cavemen have survived. now the advanced medical science and our society stopped the evolution.
if we had to go back to the caves and some animals ate everyone who couldnt jump high enough, we'd be able to jump 5x higher than todays men in a few 100 or 1000 years. or we could even fly(lol).
Im no askin you how we got to todays humans for fuck sake. Im askin why has evolution stopped dead? There is no evolution. Knowledge leads to better nutrition and diet. Better nutrition and diet leads to growth.

belfalo
09-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Im no askin you how we got to todays humans for fuck sake. Im askin why has evolution stopped dead? There is no evolution. Knowledge leads to better nutrition and diet. Better nutrition and diet leads to growth.
and thats what im talking about. evolution stopped because the weak ones dont die anymore.

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 11:15 AM
and thats what im talking about. evolution stopped because the weak ones dont die anymore.
So even if weak 1s died back then, who evolved? The strong 1s right? If we all strong as you put it, why no evolution? See my point. This is true.

belfalo
09-11-2005, 11:20 AM
So even if weak 1s died back then, who evolved? The strong 1s right? If we all strong as you put it, why no evolution? See my point. This is true.
the evolution isnt dead at all. its slower now but it still exists. we may need thousands of years to go through changes but the evolution still works.

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 12:01 PM
the evolution isnt dead at all. its slower now but it still exists. we may need thousands of years to go through changes but the evolution still works.
Im sorry but I need factual evidence to see that shit. If you believe that you must be mental ;) But yo, same wit monkeys man. They cant produce a man-ape coz they say our chromosomes dont match n shit. So how could we have possibly been monkeys. My dicks well too long to have even been a monkeys penis. This is true.

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 12:13 PM
lol
funny shit

carry on with ur lame disses bad man. its all good..
u get to see the snake in people :)

do u knpw how addictives and chemicals and hormones

change ur genetic structure/

u canot see this on the phsycial level
but in side many are fuckedup

im a heave to make a thread on additives and preservatives i see..
just to educate u dim wits

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 12:16 PM
lol
funny shit

carry on with ur lame disses bad man. its all good..
u get to see the snake in people :)

do u knpw how addictives and chemicals and hormones

change ur genetic structure/

u canot see this on the phsycial level
but in side many are fuckedup

im a heave to make a thread on additives and preservatives i see..
just to educate u dim wits
U will never see my snake! Get the fuck outta here wit that man!

English people.....

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 12:18 PM
im not english im british/indian/african

u had no idea what i meant by snake either..
do u listen to wu?

belfalo
09-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Im sorry but I need factual evidence to see that shit. If you believe that you must be mental ;) But yo, same wit monkeys man. They cant produce a man-ape coz they say our chromosomes dont match n shit. So how could we have possibly been monkeys. My dicks well too long to have even been a monkeys penis. This is true.
since im not a biologist nor an archeologist i cant show you evidence. but if youre a skillful thief you can get some from the museums.
we werent monkeys! we have a common ancestor but thats all.
btw i bet gorillas have bigger dicks than you do. :>

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 12:43 PM
rofl with the dick comment

but serious
we have more in COMMON WITH CLAY AND DIRT ( ADAM MEANS OF RED CLAY.. CATCH THE METAPHOR) than we do with chimps and monkeys..
science doesnt want to dwell to much on this.. but it still says that

the dna in dirt is the same as ours.. exactly the same properties
but in a differant order..(code)

peace.

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 12:53 PM
since im not a biologist nor an archeologist i cant show you evidence. but if youre a skillful thief you can get some from the museums.
we werent monkeys! we have a common ancestor but thats all.
btw i bet gorillas have bigger dicks than you do. :>
Much u wanna bet?

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 12:55 PM
im not english im british/indian/african

u had no idea what i meant by snake either..
do u listen to wu?
Im just messin wit u shang man. In 1 of those moods today fam. Course I listen to Wu and know wit u meant by snakes. I just felt inclined to talk about my penis. Peace out cuntos, got shit to do.

belfalo
09-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Much u wanna bet?
lol
hard qestion. hmmm. i got it! if your dick is the smaller the gorilla will fuck you, but if your is the longer you can fuck the monkey, ok?

Os3y3ris
09-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Shit, some things have damn near never changed. Evolution is a SLOW process. Also, some things HAVE changed. Sickle cell?

Look at alligators. Evolution doesn't work like that.

Im sorry but I need factual evidence to see that shit.
Buy some fruit flies and evolve them yourself.

But yo, same wit monkeys man. They cant produce a man-ape coz they say our chromosomes dont match n shit.
Not how it works. A monkey didnt just give birth to a man one day. Not what the theory suggests.

we have more in COMMON WITH CLAY AND DIRT ( ADAM MEANS OF RED CLAY.. CATCH THE METAPHOR) than we do with chimps and monkeys..
science doesnt want to dwell to much on this.. but it still says that

the dna in dirt is the same as ours.. exactly the same properties
but in a differant order..(code)
Dirt does not have DNA. Find me one scientific source that speaks on the DNA of "dirt".

Man, I love how people just make stuff up.

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 01:36 PM
okie dokie mr Os3ry3s

i will do

and nice to have u back

peace

Os3y3ris
09-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Glad to be back. Missed yall, believe it or not.

Ronin
09-11-2005, 07:44 PM
lol we evolved more than height and shit bbm

check the size and chape of a neandrathul cranium

the way they were built, we climbatise and evolve slowly

evolution as os says isnt like magical shit, its adapting to the environment

sharks and reptiles are pretty much the only unevolved animals since before man cus they are perfect at what they do

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 11:01 AM
lol
hard qestion. hmmm. i got it! if your dick is the smaller the gorilla will fuck you, but if your is the longer you can fuck the monkey, ok?
Ummmmm.... Naw. Donno if thats wit happens over there when you meet a dude wit a bigger dick than u, he rapes your rectum, gorilla or not. Im straight as the definition of straight itself. Pass.

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Shit, some things have damn near never changed. Evolution is a SLOW process. Also, some things HAVE changed. Sickle cell?

Thats a disease man. No aesthetics.

Look at alligators. Evolution doesn't work like that.

Course. They just havent evolved. Period.

Buy some fruit flies and evolve them yourself.

I dont believe in evolution.

Not how it works. A monkey didnt just give birth to a man one day. Not what the theory suggests.

But you say we were once monkeys. Surely we would have some traces in the genes?

Man, I love how people just make stuff up

Me too.

- Regardless, its good to see ya back Si. I dont believe in this mans theories on evolution, but he evolved my slam dunkin skills, him and esco way back. So I appreciate that a lot. This is true :yes:

Peace.

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 11:10 AM
lol we evolved more than height and shit bbm

check the size and chape of a neandrathul cranium

the way they were built, we climbatise and evolve slowly

evolution as os says isnt like magical shit, its adapting to the environment

sharks and reptiles are pretty much the only unevolved animals since before man cus they are perfect at what they do
Craniums, bones are growin coz knowledge gives man a better diet and understanding of what makes shit grow. Animals also get wiser to wit they eat, and get bigger.

Evolving in wit way besides size?

belfalo
09-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Ummmmm.... Naw. Donno if thats wit happens over there when you meet a dude wit a bigger dick than u, he rapes your rectum, gorilla or not. Im straight as the definition of straight itself. Pass.
we call it "hungarian roulette".

Os3y3ris
09-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Thats a disease man. No aesthetics.
No, its not a disease. Its an African trait that builds immunity against malaria when you have one recessive allele. Have two is quite troublesome, obviously, but the trait is useful with just one.

Course. They just havent evolved. Period.
Not at all? They're smaller for one.

I dont believe in evolution.
So? You can still develop new traits in bacteria, fruit flies and other quickly mutating organisms. Once you're done with your experiments, call the results what you will.

But you say we were once monkeys. Surely we would have some traces in the genes?
Isnt the theory that we share a common ancestor? And there ARE similar genetics. Look at the features. Look at things like the tail bone and shit. Where'd we get THAT from?

Craniums, bones are growin coz knowledge gives man a better diet and understanding of what makes shit grow. Animals also get wiser to wit they eat, and get bigger.
False. Regardless of what traits an animal gathers during his life from various experiences, he won't pass them on to his offspring. Thats Lamarckism and its simply wrong. If proper nutrition leads to greater height, then why can two families eat the same shit, but produce offspring in line with their own height? Height is not an acquired trait, but to a large degree, genetically predetermined.

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 12:28 PM
False. Regardless of what traits an animal gathers during his life from various experiences, he won't pass them on to his offspring. Thats Lamarckism and its simply wrong. If proper nutrition leads to greater height, then why can two families eat the same shit, but produce offspring in line with their own height? Height is not an acquired trait, but to a large degree, genetically predetermined.
Donno man. Wit you say makes sense, but many people outgrow their predetermined height.

Os3y3ris
09-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Donno man. Wit you say makes sense, but many people outgrow their predetermined height.
Don't misunderstand. Nutrition and the like DO affect height. However, its passed along like all other traits. Consider identical twins. Have you ever seen a set that weren't roughly the same height? That right there shows its a genetic thing. Their diet wont have any great influence on their height. Their acquired height boosts throughout their life from surgery to diet to whatever, won't be passed along, making genes the primary influence as far as the community as a whole is concerned.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-12-2005, 01:26 PM
not too much time on my hands..

peace.

Os3y3ris was on point with regards to his comments about the "common ancestor." And the reason why I am addressing this is because alot of people continue to speak about..."man from monkey" in alot of these threads. That's an old school belief. Just like Os3Yeris stated...."A COMMON ANCESTOR." This is what is being looked at today. He is the only person to state that thus far.

as far as the topic I goes...

science is a way........but there are also other ways.

truth....comes in many forms..and sometimes goes beyond human teachings and comprehension.

knowledge is infinite. And man is truly ignorant .

peace

Subliminal tha 7th BorN

Skellington
09-12-2005, 01:30 PM
Why all the complicated talk...LOL "Definition of truth".....whoever doesn't know that...is plain stupid.....

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Don't misunderstand. Nutrition and the like DO affect height. However, its passed along like all other traits. Consider identical twins. Have you ever seen a set that weren't roughly the same height? That right there shows its a genetic thing. Their diet wont have any great influence on their height. Their acquired height boosts throughout their life from surgery to diet to whatever, won't be passed along, making genes the primary influence as far as the community as a whole is concerned.
Actually I do. 1 is 6ft1, other is 5,10. They both look identical part fae the taller 1 is a beast and the shorter has an average athletic kinda build.

belfalo
09-12-2005, 02:44 PM
He is the only person to stated that thus far.
i said it before. :>> or it was in the exorcism thread?:$

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Immune systems, bla bla bla. Thats still no sings of evolution in my eyes. All people gotta say is we no longer evolve coz we have adapted to the world we live in. But I always thought evolution is a never-endin process. We adapted coz if we didnt we wouldnt survive. Immune systems, skin types, etc; N I still really believe we only get bigger and live longer and shit as the years go by due to knowledge gained on nutrition and medical advancements.

Prince Rai
09-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Immune systems, bla bla bla. Thats still no sings of evolution in my eyes. All people gotta say is we no longer evolve coz we have adapted to the world we live in. But I always thought evolution is a never-endin process. We adapted coz if we didnt we wouldnt survive. Immune systems, skin types, etc; N I still really believe we only get bigger and live longer and shit as the years go by due to knowledge gained on nutrition and medical advancements.
indeed true... i have not followed this response to somebody.. but what you say is correct..

there is no evidence to suggest we have stopped evolving, and i also agree that man is getting stronger and so on.
an example is how when we look at todays athletes.. and compare them from back in the day(i know nutrition has changed 2), man today has come a long way.

Os3y3ris
09-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Actually I do. 1 is 6ft1, other is 5,10. They both look identical part fae the taller 1 is a beast and the shorter has an average athletic kinda build.
Odd. Generally thats not the case though. You think if you took two Pygmies and fed them like Americans their children would be taller?

Big Bad Man
09-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Odd. Generally thats not the case though. You think if you took two Pygmies and fed them like Americans their children would be taller?
Naw, but in 2000 years of eating like that, I believe the children would be taller than present time. In fact I know they would.

Soul Controller
09-13-2005, 06:51 PM
being fed/being in dailty contact with drugs chemicals and preservatives
is not evolving
!!!!

especially when they chemicals only react to certians genotypes

Big Bad Man
09-13-2005, 06:53 PM
being fed/being in daily contact with drugs and chemicals and preservatives is not evolving !!!!

especially when they chemicals only react to certian genotypes
Exactly.

Os3y3ris
09-13-2005, 06:56 PM
Naw, but in 2000 years of eating like that, I believe the children would be taller than present time. In fact I know they would.
Lamarck was wrong. Face it. Acquired traits do not get passed down. Only changes on a genetic level are passed down. EVER. And unless you regularly ingest carcinogens, thats unrelated to what you eat. Thats a basic biological FACT.

Soul Controller
09-13-2005, 07:44 PM
so if u smoke? lol..

boss man.. from my previous post
i was stateing its not evolution
but 'GRAFTING' (selected)

they are changeing people, and they know what their doing.
peace

Big Bad Man
09-14-2005, 08:49 AM
so if u smoke? lol..

boss man.. from my previous post
i was stateing its not evolution
but 'GRAFTING' (selected)

they are changeing people, and they know what their doing.
peace
Ano, n I agree.

LHX
09-14-2005, 09:46 AM
http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/ching/hex57.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/ching/hex62.jpg

truth

Os3y3ris
09-14-2005, 10:07 AM
Which hexagrams are those? I can look them up, but I dont know them off the top of my head.

LHX
09-14-2005, 11:02 AM
and

conformity
and
predominance of the small

or

"in a state of progress he becomes"
and
"in a state of development he observes"

PEACE

LORD NOSE
10-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Up

ALCATRAZ
10-04-2009, 03:50 PM
theres literally nothing after death.

lol you don't know that

SID
10-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Truth is subjective.

Subjectivity is not universal.

diggy
10-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Truth is subjective.

Subjectivity is not universal.

Sorry.

Truth is not subjective.

The truth is universal and some see varying degrees of it.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-05-2009, 04:16 AM
its not evolution
its always been about genetic engineering

through overt(medicines/tv/science) or covert means(drugs in food and water that fuck with our minds)

selection of the species is so far from evolution its a ajoke
evolution has never happened.

what do u think the metaphor means in the jacob/yakuub story?

peace

Wow.

This guy was being agreed with also.

SID
10-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Sorry.

Truth is not subjective.

The truth is universal and some see varying degrees of it.

Your truth and someone elses truth maybe totally different, it all depends on the subject.

Billions of human beings believe in a man who walked on water, healed the sick androse from his grave, they also believe this man is saviour of humanity and should be worshipped. To them thats the ultimate truth, to me the ultimate falsehood.

diggy
10-05-2009, 06:19 AM
Your truth and someone elses truth maybe totally different, it all depends on the subject.

Billions of human beings believe in a man who walked on water, healed the sick androse from his grave, they also believe this man is saviour of humanity and should be worshipped. To them thats the ultimate truth, to me the ultimate falsehood.

Let me go deeper than before...

...The truth exist whether there is a human to witness it or not.

The people who BELIEVE in that man being the saviour of humanity and all that do not know for certain if he is what they think he is. They BELIEVE him to be those things, but that does not make it the TRUTH.

They believe him to be that cuz of what they were told of him. What they were told of him could be a lie.

My definition of truth:

Truth is what is real. It does not need to be conceptualized to exist. It exist regardless of human thought. It existed before humanity. It will exist after humanity.

SID
10-05-2009, 06:48 AM
Fake designer clothes are true clothes but there not real.