PDA

View Full Version : Keith Murray and Canibus Duo Album Dropping This Year!

Tecknowledgist
03-03-2009, 04:40 PM
M-Eighty posted it in the 60 Second Assassin thread but I'm guessing most of you didn't see it.

VNxjgvCMx5U

With production from Erick Sermon, Large Pro, Pete Rock

Imagine that?

Spittin with Keith Murray would probably put Bis in Beasts From The East mode

Pull through with this, M-Eighty

even if you trash all the other projects haha, follow through with this one

(rumors are circulating about a Kool G Rap/Canibus album too. no official word on that yet though)

GhettoGnom
03-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Holy fuck, if this make Canibus get to actually flow, and Keith Murray being in his best flow-mode, this can become a musical AS WELL as lyrical masterpiece! :D

But then again, I'm sad to announce that I actually think it will make Keith Murray go more towards the really, really weak rhymes he's shown SIGNS of in A FEW tracks lately.. And Canibus will continue his weak punch-in-every-fucking-word style, so this will end up as trash :(

I hate being a pessimist :(

tragedykhadafi12
03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Yo this will be crazzzy

Monkdude
03-03-2009, 07:51 PM
expectations arent too high but i will check it

Tecknowledgist
03-03-2009, 08:39 PM
have to agree with ghettognom

their styles are a lot more different these days than they used to be, im hoping this collabo will force them to go back to that 97 shit

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-03-2009, 08:50 PM
This album will drop between OB4CL2 and The Cure.

Miliato
03-03-2009, 09:17 PM
this would be incredible if it happens....both need to be on point for it tho

RAW-TASTE
03-04-2009, 04:23 AM
nice shit if its really gonna happen

baby jesus
03-04-2009, 10:11 AM
This Idea Is Intriguing But I Have A Feeling It Would Be A Little To Late For Something Like This Keith Murray Hasnt Impressed Me Lately Eric Sermons Beats Have Been Lacking And Canibus Although Still Dope Lyrically Really Hasnt Spit Straight Crazy Punchlines Like He Use To.

But If Everything Fell In Place Wow Your Talking About Are Really Dope Mix And Album.

Twiztid-Wutang
03-04-2009, 03:22 PM
I would rather see the Four horsemen get a full length, But I can dig this. Im just glad Vets still fuck wit Bis

Rame
03-05-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it won't get released.

I would like to hear it though.

Maybe Keith Murray is the factor that Canibus lacks on solo albums.

Edgar Erebus
03-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Will B. Wack

White_Mouse
03-05-2009, 12:23 PM
well i'll have to see, Cannibus's flow is just un-accessible to most ears, its angry for really no reason
Keith Murray "The Holder of the Boulder" has always been a favorite of mine so i'm not going to make any judgments yet

CharlesJones
03-05-2009, 03:36 PM
If the beats are tight, then it will be a good album because both of them are good mc's. But if the beats suck, the album will suck. Keith Murray hasn't made a good album since Enigma because of wack beats and i don't like any of Canibus's albums because of wack beats. I'm not getting excited about this album because i bet the beats are gonna suck.

Abraham Lincoln
03-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Quick quiz for you gents, what year was i assasinated?
Take that number and subtract 1,000, and that's how much this album will sell

CharlesJones
03-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Who cares about album sales. I wish some of ya'll people would stop tripping about album sales. There's several rappers that have platinum albums and that doesn't mean their music is good. EPMD's latest album didn't sell much but i bet the album shits on most of the rap albums out now that are selling.

Rollo
03-05-2009, 04:06 PM
If the beats are on par with rip the jacker and Keith Murray doesn't sound completely stale, it'll be good.

J-DON
03-05-2009, 04:28 PM
have to agree with ghettognom

their styles are a lot more different these days than they used to be, im hoping this collabo will force them to go back to that 97 shit

is your sig a real pic or PS?

Tecknowledgist
03-05-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm glad you all think this album will suck. That way when it comes out and blows you a way you can all print your retractions about how amazing you think it is. so thank you in advance.

To the cat that says it will come out between CL2 and the Cure, trust that this record will be released in 2009. The only record I have ever worked on that took forever and a day was "Protools"

-M

it's not our fault. as wu-tang fans, it's like we've been conditioned to not believe release-dates haha.

you've proven that you can get shit done, so i'm glad you're overseeing this project. canibus is my favorite MC. and keith murray is keith fuckin murray.

(you should try to get a def squad/hit squad reunion track. k-solo is in canibus' sharpshootaz group now. and you said sermon's producing on here. plus you did that track with redman so he'd probably be down. haha that'd be ill)

Tecknowledgist
03-05-2009, 04:30 PM
^^real pic

snapple
03-05-2009, 04:42 PM
thatd be one gutter album...some real hardcore shit...

Paranoid
03-05-2009, 04:53 PM
this could have potential