PDA

View Full Version : Why Do You Post Here?

noel411
03-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Simple question. And let's see some honesty in here. From the cunts with hidden agendas, or the cunts who are losers in real life and come on here pretending to be happening dudes. Let's hear about it.

I barely post here these days, and will no doubt be completely gone soon enough (I don't plan to be, it just happens), but I guess since I started the thread I owe my own explanation.

I post here because I'm not really active on any other internet forum, and it's kind of cool when you can log onto the internet and have some threads you posted in to check on and shit. I don't actually have any real desire to come here, but often when I find myself sitting in front of the computer with no real intentions, I end up here. Sometimes I post here just so I'll have something to check back on. Sometimes I just wanna share my opinion on something, and maybe see other people's reactions to my opinion. Sometimes I post on here to see other people's opinions on something. Sometimes I post here get advice or information about something. That's about it really.

It would be cool if people would reply to this thread honestly, instead of trying to be funny.

TSA
03-04-2009, 09:50 PM
to get pussy

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-04-2009, 09:57 PM
I post here only when i take a dump. Gives me something to do between bowel movements.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-04-2009, 10:21 PM
killing time when I'm on the computer and whatever i was doing loses my interest, so its a lot of short pop ins at random times.

Tito
03-04-2009, 10:28 PM
listening to music .. i like to post here .. because i think its different even though this forum may have existed way before i even found out of this website..

also i like wutang so i think its cool to be a part of the future with this site

people here i think are different but it is cool you guys are from all over the globe

EAGLE EYE
03-04-2009, 10:33 PM
I got rid of cable. I have too many thoughts racing in my head.

I'm usually working on 3 different work related projects while posting.

I like to drink and internet. But make time for physical white man extreme sports.

Gucci do the dishes.

DJMethods
03-05-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm a clinically insane portugese man who likes to pretend to be Australian and help teach the seeds.

Or I'm just bored. Or both.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2009, 01:11 AM
This will probably sound a little contradictory, but i think it is one of the more constructive things which i can do on the internet while trying to waste time.

No doubt, maybe doing internet research might be more constructive (although much of the information available on the internet is completely false).

But i honestly think posting here has improved my... typing at least

It also gives me an opportunity to write some of my thoughts down everyday, which i personally think is a pretty good thing to do.

Apart from that, all the points you mentioned bring me back here.

The Hound
03-05-2009, 01:16 AM
because i'm banned on another forum until the end of this month

You have been banned for the following reason:
Excessive abuse across a number of forums. General poor behaviour. Appeal only possible by email.

Date the ban will be lifted: 28-03-2009, 07:00 PM

J-Cee
03-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Because i have no job right now and am lonely,so i need the wucorp to keep me company.

TAURO
03-05-2009, 01:26 AM
It also gives me an opportunity to write some of my thoughts down everyday, which i personally think is a pretty good thing to do.

Yeah but sometimes I wished some people would keep their thoughts to themselves. Some of the most retarded and most redundant shit has been exposed to me because of such actions.

NIKLZ
03-05-2009, 01:49 AM
It's fun.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Yeah, but maybe that helps them realise the error in their ways.

I've said an inordinate number of stupid things here, and it provides a good barometer for what is acceptable in the 'real world' and not so acceptable.

Maybe i'm just deluding myself a little.

DJMethods
03-05-2009, 02:15 AM
Also because it's active. You post and it's like BLAOW!

Plus, I can say the most out there, disgusting, creepy, racist and insulting things, and guarantee one person will agree with me.

noel411
03-05-2009, 02:37 AM
I also post here because some people here think I'm ok, whereas everybody in the real world thinks I'm an absolute fuckwit.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2009, 02:42 AM
Co sign.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2009, 04:16 AM
many reasons but mainly to sharpen my witt and keep up to date on burns and internet slangs. gangster.

Senator C. Palantine
03-05-2009, 05:35 AM
Something to do when I'm either at work, or bored at home.

I dont play computer games, except occasionally at a friends house. So this is what I does when there's nothing to do.

I'd never been on a forum before I discovered this shit hole while searching for Woo shit. Now I'm like the John McCain of this shit, putting in months of work for no reward.

So this it what I does, ya dig?

Edgar Erebus
03-05-2009, 05:42 AM
I also post here because some people here think I'm ok, whereas everybody in the real world thinks I'm an absolute fuckwit.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Cut_Your_Own_Head_Off_With_a_Chainsaw

Drunken Monk
03-05-2009, 05:50 AM
For New Wu Tang News, Releases Whateva About Wu

YungSunny
03-05-2009, 06:30 AM
^Basically
I came for wu-tang, obviously.

The Hound
03-05-2009, 07:12 AM
For New Wu Tang News

you came to the wrong place

Durag
03-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Im a nerdy little fucker who has no friends and now count Pat, Tissa, Wolfy, Skamp, Tauro, Tonearm etc as my best friends. No really i do.

In other words i was looking for Wu shit years ago, i never joined an interent forum before so thought why the fuck not, and i joined way back before the crash. I lost interest in wu for a few years, but when i got back into them (no homo) i joined this site again under a different username coz i forgot my original one.

Its good craic here, i do get a good laugh most of the time, originally it was to discuss hip-hop, but now i find gen chat is where its at. I started posting regulary coz i had no job and nothing else to do bar drink, do drugs and masterbate, so i thought this was the most creative and safest output.

Since then ive got a faggy desk job, so im at a computer most of the day and funninly enough, spend most of my time here. This place is immensly addictive.

Killa BB
03-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Because you niggaz is crazy! But I love you all... even that dipshit SHRAP.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-05-2009, 06:00 PM
beef.

begongo
03-05-2009, 06:06 PM
several reasons, such as:

- it's quite fun, more fun than playing computer games at least

- as pat said, dropping thoughts, it's something like group therapy, it helps

- it just became routine

- I like to understand people, so by coming here I sometimes see the extreme of people cuz they don't have any inhibitions whatsoever, and I strongly believe that only by observing extreme cases you can gain understanding over your everyday white neighbor

- NickyTooch

yeah I think that's all I can think of right now ... did I mention it's fun?

begongo
03-05-2009, 06:07 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd319/BladeBV/Wtf2.jpg

INF
03-05-2009, 06:12 PM
just waiting on jesus

Drunken Monk
03-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Xd
But Jesus Exists?

narc
03-05-2009, 06:20 PM
when im bored
found some nice new hip hop here
some crazy fuckers on the forums, very entertaining :D

Drunken Monk
03-05-2009, 06:25 PM
cuz i love beautyb

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Round my hood, if you don't post on wu-corp, bitches won't give up they pussies.

You show up that lime green rep bar, and they spread they asscheeks immediately.

Wordlife.

Senator C. Palantine
03-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Thats Real Right There.

Bitches Do Respect This Thing Of Ours.

Especially When You Explain To Them The Wu Were Popular In The Nineties.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I don't even know how people hooked up before wu-corp.

How did you prove your masculinity without the evidence of e-popularity and insightful remarks about obsolete rap groups?

JerseyIronman
03-05-2009, 06:45 PM
i come here strictly to clown on chump ass niggas

ALL DAY SON

03-05-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't actually have any real desire to come here, but often when I find myself sitting in front of the computer with no real intentions, I end up here.

same here. I have stuff to do, and sometimes I just need to give my brain a little rest.
this place is full of idiots, it has rarely given my brain any work to do, so it's very relaxing, just what I need in a 5 min break.

oh, and sometimes it's funny.. the skampoe videos, the pics etc.

oh, and I can say nigger and watch racist idiots like Sunny Winters get mad.. that's pretty funny too.

JerseyIronman
03-05-2009, 06:49 PM
ya its fun to just say the most offensive/retarded shit and have it not matter at all except for maybe 1 or 2 offended kids living in their parents basement in Europe.

like normal everyday rules dont apply, any sort of manners or etiquette do not apply what so ever

Drunken Monk
03-05-2009, 07:36 PM
lol
where are u at? wanking?
what a fag

Drunken Monk
03-05-2009, 07:45 PM
ya its fun to just say the most offensive/retarded shit and have it not matter at all except for maybe 1 or 2 offended kids living in their parents basement in Europe.

like normal everyday rules dont apply, any sort of manners or etiquette do not apply what so ever

in my basement of weed and mdma

Prolifical ENG
03-05-2009, 07:59 PM
I dont have good cable TV although it just got better.

Drunken Monk
03-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Xd

oDoUoSoKo
03-05-2009, 08:05 PM
because you asked me.

DUMBO
03-05-2009, 10:07 PM
because i don't have time to find out what's good on the webernet. so i'm check for the tops from 5 years ago. (i hope nothing better has happened since then)

LORD NOSE
03-05-2009, 10:13 PM
i post here because of this man

its his fault

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/624/quakeroatsman1.jpg

ALCATRAZ
03-05-2009, 11:15 PM
well i used to only post on this forum when i was on time out at allhiphop which happened every few months but since the battle with 4chan, the server crashing, all tha real niggaz leaving, i decided this was tha best alternative... plus niggaz here kno underground rap which was tha only thing that sucked about ahh

EAGLE EYE
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM

its his fault

Didnt this guy start Fight Club?

Prolifical ENG
03-05-2009, 11:32 PM
well i used to only post on this forum when i was on time out at allhiphop which happened every few months but since the battle with 4chan, the server crashing, all tha real niggaz leaving, i decided this was tha best alternative... plus niggaz here kno underground rap which was tha only thing that sucked about ahh

I used to post on AHH...I have an OG account form 2003. They fukkin suck....Reason is filled with JAy-Z threads.....donkey was lightyears ahead of what peeps are trying to do with gen chat here but here photobucket is more thoroughly mastered. The essence is slow.

Chungsanity
03-05-2009, 11:52 PM
I used to post on AHH...I have an OG account form 2003. They fukkin suck....Reason is filled with JAy-Z threads.....donkey was lightyears ahead of what peeps are trying to do with gen chat here but here photobucket is more thoroughly mastered. The essence is slow.

same story here. the IC was my forum but it quickly became filled with dillusional pac stans claiming he had the best flow ever. I left that forum and rediscovered my account here but I dont take this wucorp shit seriously at all either - Im just killing time.

ALCATRAZ
03-05-2009, 11:58 PM
They fukkin suck....

true

Reason is filled with JAy-Z threads.....

thats only because allhiphop (like wucorp) is a nas fearing forum... he is automatically god so niggaz need 2 flood tha reason with jay threads to balance it out

donkey was lightyears ahead of what peeps are trying to do with gen chat here

true... only reason i come to gen chat is because it reminds me of a junior donkey lol... minus the exposures

The essence is slow.

i used to mod the essence b4 tha first crash....gave up on tha forum shortly after that..shit got NO kinda traffic

TAURO
03-06-2009, 12:13 AM
same story here. the IC was my forum but it quickly became filled with dillusional pac stans claiming he had the best flow ever.

This place is no different.

Chungsanity
03-06-2009, 12:24 AM
This place is no different.

yeah but that place was hectic. atleast this site is strictly for wu heads and asians like myself so I could feel welcomed - Im south korean.

03-06-2009, 04:44 AM

its his fault

cracka!

Uncle Steezo
03-06-2009, 05:22 AM
nigger!http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/faces/7.jpg