PDA

View Full Version : Bitch Ass Police Caught On Tape...

Marwan
03-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Fuck these niggas.....

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh96FZ3SV26058d6VF

I tried copying the embed code and posting it here but shit just shows a bunch of code and not the video....

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Oh come on, it's a leather baton strap, not a basball bat. And the dude assaulted the cop.

Fucked up how he would have gone to jail if not for the video tho.

SKAMPOE
03-05-2009, 12:44 AM
man the mother fuckin cop deseves the same treatment, yey for an yey... hes gonn get payed tho..

J-Cee
03-05-2009, 01:25 AM
yeh fuk the police..shows that its not just white cops that beat on black males...

NIKLZ
03-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Damn that's foul!

with that said...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LH0UuyNTakY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LH0UuyNTakY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Uncle Steezo
03-05-2009, 02:25 AM
black cops are worse than white cops. cause they hate themselves therefore hate you even more.

ETjpQNs4N7Y

Longbongcilvaringz
03-05-2009, 02:32 AM
Certain people are drawn to the profession.

Obviously, it is a pretty tough and terrible job.

But it encourages unprofessional behaviour and abuses of power.

Which is a shame, because it only produces a cycle of violence.

Uncle Steezo
03-05-2009, 02:43 AM
Fuck these niggas.....
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CL-pnqOHnorKDBDYBRhPMghL0CVNqucwIg

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/lolz-1.png

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2009, 02:59 AM
Oh come on, it's a leather baton strap, not a basball bat. And the dude assaulted the cop.

Fucked up how he would have gone to jail if not for the video tho.

hahaha fuckin faggot - you think beating a man that is held down on the ground is fare ?

AND ITS A COLLAPSABLE BATTON, THEY ARE METAL

http://www.gungfu.com/pics_info_pages/baton_steel_expandable.jpg

Uncle Steezo
03-05-2009, 04:08 AM
i got one.
cept mine is like a tightly wound collapsible steel spring instead of the solid bar.
like a mini iron whip.
i hit myself with it just to test and bout bruised my6leg to the bone.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2009, 04:10 AM
yeah my mate has one, the tip can be screwed in, he exchanged the round metal tip for a hexagonal bolt, its fucking leathal. word is bond.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2009, 04:12 AM
id still rather my butterfly knife because i dont get mad - i get stabby.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/SL370618.jpg

diggy
03-05-2009, 05:04 AM
dude was stupid though

going "back and forth" with the cops?

smh

when i see the cops i keep distance

like i said before, there is a way to act with cops and a way not to act

not saying he deserved it, but he's still dumb

he was lucky there was a camera, or else he may have had to stock up on petroleum jelly and

accept the high probability of a prolapsed rectum and a constant draft

Uncle Steezo
03-05-2009, 07:00 AM
he was lucky there was a camera, or else he may have had to stock up on petroleum jelly and accept the high probability of a prolapsed rectum and a constant draft
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nba_experts__21/ept_sports_nba_experts-174223713-1236125537.jpg?ymht14ADbzURWgm3

IrOnMaN
03-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Thank God someone recorded the officers beating a man for no reason. 15 years for insulting a police officer? Isn't that extreme?

If it wasn't for that video, he would be seating in prison for NO REASON AT ALL!

noriega
03-05-2009, 02:03 PM
A.c.a.b.

snapple
03-05-2009, 05:37 PM
dude was stupid though

going "back and forth" with the cops?

smh

when i see the cops i keep distance

like i said before, there is a way to act with cops and a way not to act

not saying he deserved it, but he's still dumb

he was lucky there was a camera, or else he may have had to stock up on petroleum jelly and

accept the high probability of a prolapsed rectum and a constant draft

i remember when this shit happend....fucked up....NYPD what else is new...

listen.....dont act like you've never gone back and forth with the police....sometimes you HAVE to deal with the police....some police just wanna fuck with you and it is what it is....

IrOnMaN
03-05-2009, 09:07 PM
^^Why was he looking at 15 years for going at it with the police?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm all for cops beating criminals down.

If they did it more often there would be less crime. These criminals wanna be tough guys but then they whine like sissy bitches when they get put in check.

snapple
03-05-2009, 10:34 PM
^^nicky tooch what are you talking about......

and ironman the police officers who beat him said he was drunk, resisting arrest, and attacked the police officers...

the people who filmed the entire thing were harassed and arrested also....

come on fam....

Olive Oil Goombah
03-05-2009, 11:01 PM
good....let the cops do there job. Its not like they executed the dude. YOu resist arrest, you should get your ass beat.

I'm all for it.

IrOnMaN
03-05-2009, 11:21 PM
^^But it shouldn't be worth 15 years of someone's life. 15 years for telling a lame ass pig "fuck you"? Bullshit!

RALPH WIGGUM
03-06-2009, 06:24 AM
He should have watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8.

snapple
03-06-2009, 09:25 AM
good....let the cops do there job. Its not like they executed the dude. YOu resist arrest, you should get your ass beat.

I'm all for it.

whats your problem man?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
^^But it shouldn't be worth 15 years of someone's life. 15 years for telling a lame ass pig "fuck you"? Bullshit!

well thats a different story.

whats your problem man?

NOthing. I just don't have a problem with people getting their asses beat by cops. Especially criminals and idiots who resist arrest.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-06-2009, 09:55 AM
When you say "especially", you mean that you're not against it even if they dont resist arrests?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 10:01 AM
IM not against criminals, especially felons getting their asses beat. If its an innocent person, thats one thing, but thats rarely the case and you all know it.

Stop hating on the cops and defending these idiot criminals.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-06-2009, 10:04 AM
I aint hatin on the cops, I was just asking man. But aint the cops supposed to respect the law, and arent you innocent until proven guilty?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 10:18 AM
I aint hatin on the cops, I was just asking man. But aint the cops supposed to respect the law, and arent you innocent until proven guilty?

give me a break. Save that lawyer shit for the courtroom. Theres nothin wrong with alittle ass whoopin.

See thats the problem today....parents can't spank their kids, cops cant rough up a bad guy.

The reason i was scared of my dad and not my mom was because dad could and would beat my ass if i fucked around, and it worked most of the time.

Durag
03-06-2009, 10:25 AM
15 years is utterly rediculous, but i agree with Nicky.

I got my ass bet by cops a few times, they broke my nose once by getting me face down on the ground, putting their knee into my neck and repeatadly punching me in the back of the head, but i was acting the prick.

But that was then. In the last year ive been relativly law abiding and have had no trouble from the cops. They dont target people for no reason.

Dont get me wrong i dislike them as much as the next person and like i said ive had numerous run in's with them, but that was my own fault.

My main problem with cops, at least here, is that they cant get the bigger criminals so they arrest and persecute people who are drunk, caught with TINY amounts of drugs and minor driving offences, just to bring up their arrest rate so they can look good. THAT pisses me off.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-06-2009, 10:50 AM
You got a point. In the end, I think it depends on the situation, who the cops are and who get arrests,you know.

Durag
03-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Yeah fo real

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 11:25 AM
how Can People Support The Po Po On A Wu-tang Site!

you Are The Worst Faggits.

go Back To The Suburbs.

this Is For Gawds Only.

RALPH WIGGUM
03-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey I aint supportin the cops I just aint hatin, Ive seen cops beatin down somebody for shit, just to have fun, so there are pigs, but Ive also seen a cop kickin a dude's ass cause he wasnt showin up at his stages, and then the guy did, so its just that there are concerned cops, they aint all pigs.

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 11:35 AM
all Pigs Are The Same: Scum.

white Pigs Hate Blacks And Black Pigs Hate Themselves.

my Cousin Joined The Police To Do Some Good...i Havent Talked To That Faggit Since.

do You Even Like Hip-hop.

i Bet When Rae Threatens To Slap Fire Out A Female Police Officer You Think He's Over-reacting, Faggit!

whitey
03-06-2009, 11:58 AM
when was the last time there was a thread about good things police did?

when was the last time there was a thread about bitch ass citizens of this country who take their rights for granted and terrorize their fellow law abiding citizens?

RALPH WIGGUM
03-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Itd be better if you could write normally. No I dont, I also agree with every rhyme of fuck tha police, but I never faced America's police, and maybe thats the difference between you and me, in France they are bitch ass pigs, but there are good cops too, and Bobby Seale said : "A pig is an ill-natured beast who has no respect for law and order, a foul traducer who's usually masquerading as a victim of an unprovoked attack" and I cant honestly say that all cops apply to that definition.

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.insidetech.com/nfs/insidetech/attachment_images/0005/5950/american-flag-2a.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 12:28 PM
palantine is just another english cornball

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 12:37 PM
every time a cop is murdered my heart feels warmth

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 12:39 PM
^this is why i would give cops carte blanch

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 12:41 PM
every time a cop is murdered my heart feels warmth

^ Asshole feels warmth everytime he sees a cop holding a truncheon.

food for thought
03-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Thank God someone recorded the officers beating a man for no reason. 15 years for insulting a police officer? Isn't that extreme?

If it wasn't for that video, he would be seating in prison for NO REASON AT ALL!

thats why we all have to do the same.

whenver u see someone being harrassed by the police in what looks like some illegal brutality shit, get your phone/camera and TAPE THAT SHIT

whenevre u see them acting up with somebody, go voer there where they can see u n atleast watch.

this will keep them in check so they dont abuse their authority.

if u tape some foul shit, u will help the victim out (not to mention u might get soe loot for the footage), and u will contribute to the police checkin their power and not abusing their authority.

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 12:50 PM
This Is The Revolution!!!!!!!!!!

Get Your Camera Phones Out!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Im gonna beat down dudes i see tapin shit

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 12:54 PM

haha.

This is Wu-Tang.

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 12:59 PM
everyone talkin down on tha black cops but truth be told its tha asians that are the worst... blacks for the most part have already cooned enuff 2 be embraced by tha white police population, its tha asians that have something 2 prove...

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 01:00 PM
the more Bart talks the more he makes the case for police brutality.

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Dont worry he hasnt got much time left.

Cappa just used his Slang Prostitution profits to fill his taxi with fuel, he'll be heading over to San Fran as we speak.

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
the more Bart talks the more he makes the case for police brutality.
ur main interest is blackulas ass u no pussy gettin faggot silence urself

IrOnMaN
03-06-2009, 02:01 PM
thats why we all have to do the same.

whenver u see someone being harrassed by the police in what looks like some illegal brutality shit, get your phone/camera and TAPE THAT SHIT

whenevre u see them acting up with somebody, go voer there where they can see u n atleast watch.

this will keep them in check so they dont abuse their authority.

if u tape some foul shit, u will help the victim out (not to mention u might get soe loot for the footage), and u will contribute to the police checkin their power and not abusing their authority.

Thanks for the advice.

Lmao. You're funny, Nicky.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-06-2009, 02:28 PM
This is what would happen if they let CharlesJones be a cop in a black neighbourhood.

Fuck the po po, gotta hit em wit the fo-fo

food for thought
03-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the advice

your welcome. ironman.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Police are an unneeded and unwanted part of society. The only way to prevent crime is the wide spread use of lethal arms. A society of armed citizens is a safe society. When everyone has a gun everyone is safe. Its a reckless criminal or a brave one that attacks an armed man. This is why Britain is stupid. Every person should own and possibly carry a pistol if we want to end crime. Gangs won't risk reckless attacks because they'll get every person on the block firing shots at them. All police are are "virtuous" thugs. They are expected to fight against unlawful people, however the only way to protect the citizenry are to arm them against danger, not to give authority to others to protect them. I'm a bit of a fan of Heinlein's Beyond This Horizon.

food for thought
03-06-2009, 05:36 PM
lmao ahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Police are an unneeded and unwanted part of society. The only way to prevent crime is the wide spread use of lethal arms. A society of armed citizens is a safe society. When everyone has a gun everyone is safe. Its a reckless criminal or a brave one that attacks an armed man. This is why Britain is stupid. Every person should own and possibly carry a pistol if we want to end crime. Gangs won't risk reckless attacks because they'll get every person on the block firing shots at them. All police are are "virtuous" thugs. They are expected to fight against unlawful people, however the only way to protect the citizenry are to arm them against danger, not to give authority to others to protect them. I'm a bit of a fan of Heinlein's Beyond This Horizon.

its easier jsut to have a badass police force ala the SS, SD and Gestapo so people can do their jobs and go about their lives.

Paranoid
03-06-2009, 09:51 PM
This is what would happen if they let CharlesJones be a cop in a black neighbourhood.

Fuck the po po, gotta hit em wit the fo-fo

You are not a gangster

whitey
03-06-2009, 11:47 PM

ill chuck jones that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

get the fuck outta here you herb. ya go give every dumb shit a gun and

1. see how many accidental deaths and suicides pop up.

2. see the crime rate increase. you think giving everyone a gun would stop crime? how long does it take to get the gun off your hip? less time than it takes a criminal to pull the trigger smart guy.