PDA

View Full Version : New Muggs Soul Assassins LP "Intermission" Out June23rd

Jin10304
03-05-2009, 10:35 AM
http://grandgood.com/2009/02/27/new-soul-assassins-album-this-june-featuring-rza-m1-self-scientific-sick-jacken/

This will be the transitional album from SA2 to SA3. Also in the works is a Soul Assassins movie which Muggs has said Soul Assassins 3 will be the soundtrack too. Guest for "Intermission" will include.....

B-REAL (Cypress Hill)
RZA (Third World & Killa Hill n*ggas)
SICK JACKEN (Legend Of The Mask & Assassin)
LA COKA NOSTRA
BUN B (King Kong)
M1
SELF-SCIENTIFIC (SA2, King Kong, Triple Threat & Deadly Blades)
ALCHEMIST (SA2)
NECRO
CYNIC (Legend Of The Mask & Assassin)
PLANET ASIA (Pain Language)
PRODIGY (It Could Happen To You)
EVIDENCE (Suckers Are Hidin)
FASHAWN
REEF THE LOST CAUZE
OUTER SPACE
KRONDON (Heart Of The Assassin)
REVERAND WILLIAM BURK
DUST

GhettoGnom
03-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Guest list looks kind of boring.. especially if necro's rapping.

Wu-Tang Gambino
03-05-2009, 11:31 AM
^ lol at that statement.

Pattch82
03-05-2009, 11:41 AM
GOOD FUCKIN' NEWS!!!!!

Been waiting for some new Muggs shit... his beats been crazy lately!!! I love the Muggs Vs. albums... especially Pain Language, the beats on there are CRAAAAAZY!!!!! Probs my favourite album of '08!!!

Anyone here up on Muggs shit? Cos I aint really got much apart from the Cypress Hill shit, SA albums and Muggs Vs. albums. Is there anything I'm missing...?

Much props for any info!

Peace!

Jin10304
03-05-2009, 11:47 AM
I think he produced a majority of Funkdoobiest 1st album

DEVAMPS
03-05-2009, 11:54 AM
sick lineup MUGGS always comes correct

GhettoGnom
03-05-2009, 11:56 AM
The 3 Muggs collab albums have all been fire production wise.

Wu-Tang Gambino
03-05-2009, 12:01 PM
GOOD FUCKIN' NEWS!!!!!

Been waiting for some new Muggs shit... his beats been crazy lately!!! I love the Muggs Vs. albums... especially Pain Language, the beats on there are CRAAAAAZY!!!!! Probs my favourite album of '08!!!

Anyone here up on Muggs shit? Cos I aint really got much apart from the Cypress Hill shit, SA albums and Muggs Vs. albums. Is there anything I'm missing...?

Much props for any info!

Peace!

Muggs did a lot of production for House of Pain and Funkdoobiest in the 90s. He's also done tracks here and there for a bunch of different artists on their solo albums like GZA, KRS-One, Goodie Mob Ice Cube, La the Darkman, Xzibit, etc.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Muggs

I'd love for Muggs to produce another GZA album or if that GZA/Killah Priest album happens.

RAW-TASTE
03-05-2009, 12:06 PM
nice lookin foward to it

Pattch82
03-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Props for the info guys!

Peace!