PDA

View Full Version : YES... WE ALL KNOW ABOUT 50 cent AND the WU-TANG BEEF

36chambers
06-15-2005, 08:39 AM
This happened in the year 2000 or 2001, so its nothing new.

Please people, stop posting about this. There is no new news on the subject, its history, lets leave it in the past!

No more threads on 50 cent/ wu tang beef. If you want to discuss this matter, use this thread.

Thank you for your time.

THE W
06-15-2005, 08:44 AM
Thank You!!:hooray:9:|6

DanTiCaL
06-15-2005, 09:01 AM
Man i LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are speaking out of my heart!!!!!!! i am tired of reading that shit all the time!!!http://wutangcorp.com/images/smilies/eerbiedig.gif

LikwidSwordz
06-15-2005, 09:33 AM
lol yea....i mean if i see one more thread about this im going to commit Seppuku? WTF JUST DONT GO INTO THE FUCKING THREAD IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!! But at least we have one thread and thats it, makes things more organized, props.

P.E.A.C.E.

TUCO
06-15-2005, 09:35 AM
the funny thing is that it wasnt even a bonafide Wu-Tang beef
it was just between Ghost, Rae, Chip Banks, and Superb against 50 cause he talked some shit on that How to Rob track
was just one joint from 50, a joint from Cream Team, and a skit at the end of Supreme Clientele (Ghost's verse in Apollo Kids is suspect......)
thats IT! nuthin to argue about or discuss....50 talked smack, and Ghost an co. fired back
FIN

peace

zzzzzz
06-15-2005, 09:36 AM
yeah make it sticky

Raptics
06-15-2005, 09:42 AM
Theirs a track on 50s new album with ghosts Metal Lungies beat that i think is clearly a diss. At the start "It is what it is man" referring to biting ghosts beat possibly, and at the end "Fuck around and kill one of THOSE ni**az" reffering to killing a wu member, probably ghost. Thers probably more but i only listened to the track once.

TUCO
06-15-2005, 09:47 AM
omg yo
those have to be some of the worst examples of beef towards an artist
lol seriously.....if i heard that i can clearly say he's aiming at Ma$e or even Rico Suave yo
he sampled the beat an watever....maybe he just liked it

peace

Raptics
06-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Naw ghost makes more sense and ya those were bad examples. Its all i could remember. Sorry if i made you upset. lol

CYENCE
06-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Theirs a track on 50s new album with ghosts Metal Lungies beat that i think is clearly a diss. At the start "It is what it is man" referring to biting ghosts beat possibly, and at the end "Fuck around and kill one of THOSE ni**az" reffering to killing a wu member, probably ghost. Thers probably more but i only listened to the track once.good lord....
Who is this, 'Mr Fantastic?'
Because you are REACHING

PN_00
06-15-2005, 09:57 AM
the funny thing is that it wasnt even a bonafide Wu-Tang beef
it was just between Ghost, Rae, Chip Banks, and Superb against 50 cause he talked some shit on that How to Rob track
was just one joint from 50, a joint from Cream Team, and a skit at the end of Supreme Clientele (Ghost's verse in Apollo Kids is suspect......)
thats IT! nuthin to argue about or discuss....50 talked smack, and Ghost an co. fired back
FIN

peace
50 dissed RZA and ODB on that song don't forget

but method man's apparently cool with him...but then again meth isn't known for beefs...

Protection
06-15-2005, 10:02 AM
As people have been saying for years now...

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!?!

This beef has been dead for years by now. Peace to 36Chambers for starting this thread and finally ending the flood of "50 vs. Wu"-threads.

Raptics
06-15-2005, 10:11 AM
good lord....
Who is this, 'Mr Fantastic?'
Because you are REACHING?

CYENCE
06-15-2005, 10:16 AM
?Let me break this down for you:

-Mr Fantastic is a comic book character with the power to stretch his body to extreme measures

-Your claim that 50's song on 'The Massacre' is a blatant diss to Wu and a threat to kill them is extremely illogical and has no foundation whatsoever, so you are really reaching with your statements, STRETCHING OUT SO AS TO LOOK for a reason to be mad at 50 fro dissin Wu

The 7th
06-15-2005, 10:19 AM
yawn!!!

Raptics
06-15-2005, 10:24 AM
"50 cent - I dont need em"
[Verse 2]
niggas be talkin' about me, they always callin' me crazy
Fuck them O.G. niggas, they stuck in the eighties
Sayin' they gonna do me somethin', now you know thats a lie
nigga you look at me wrong, I'll let that hammer fly
I'm rich, I still wake up with crime on my mind
Queens nigga put it down like Pappy Mason in his prime
When I say move, nigga move or get caught in the cross fire
Up a fence runnin, cut my fuckin' hand on a barb wire
Shits crazy, just a different day, its the same shit
Hollow tip part in ya head, leave ya whole fuckin' brain split
They sit, they see me in the Ashton Martin
What's the matter, they can't get that Hoopty started
Thought they was grindin', well goddamn where that money at
Thought you was fucked, cause you was lettin' paper stack
You ain't a hustler, matter of fact, you's a busta
I don't trust ya, I shoulda sent niggas to touch ya

[Chorus]
I tell niggas to suck my dick
Get the fuck out my face
Cause I don't need 'em
Cause they're never around
When I'm down
Shot and I'm bleedin'

[Outro]
What?
Who said they gonna do somethin' to me
You must be out your rabbid ass mind
Fuck around and kill one of these niggas

And quit your crying CYANCE. I dont mind 50 and the game.

Raptics
06-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Hes talkin how their stuck in the 80s and how they have no money and cant get their cars started and he wants to kill one of them. And he said all this over a ghostface beat (or the same sample if you wanna get technical). I think its a bit suspect and felt like bringing it up in this thread and people are balling their eyes out cause I mentioned this. People need to relax and not be so defensive with shit.

bringoutthegimp
06-15-2005, 10:30 AM
didnt ghostface floor 50 at one point?

zzzzzz
06-15-2005, 10:39 AM
As far as I know there is no beef. Ya'll want beef?

CYENCE
06-15-2005, 10:39 AM
50 heard a hot beat and wanted it

The nigga hasnt mentioned Wu in years. If he wanted to diss them we all know he would do it and make it clear, say their names

zzzzzz
06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
He ain't that stupid.

Raptics
06-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Ya but none of 50s disses are clear cause hes a little bitch when it comes to beefing people for no reason. lol I dont even care anymore. But who are those "OG ni**az" who are stuck in the eighties hes talkin about? Sure he liked the beat but he knew who he was taking it from. 50 and wu should beef even if its fake cause beef = $$ for some reason.

Raptics
06-15-2005, 10:50 AM
2pac was the best at dissing. He would straight up state your name address and phone number lol. Thats what got him killed though.

adamalphabet
06-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Man, Bashy's the best at dissing piece of piss. You heard that Fuck Wiley track?

HEAVY.

pablobaluba
06-15-2005, 11:29 AM
lol...the most popular thread....

mackiain
06-15-2005, 12:01 PM
K im sure this thread was created because of my 50 Jackin GFK beat off Pretty Tony cd. I wasnt wondering about the beef between them. I was just wondering If anybody knew why 50 used the beat, and if he was even aware that Ghost had used it.

Obviously that beef is long past, and it wasnt really even beef, like 1 or 2 lines in a song.

My thread wasnt a beef thread it was alot more directed towards information about the beats, and why Ghost and 50 chose them.

Roman Deini
06-15-2005, 12:08 PM
dre wouldnt let him diss them. no way.

riskyrockwilder
06-15-2005, 02:13 PM
dre wouldnt let him? and why not?

Ameen
06-15-2005, 02:19 PM
Let's just let Nas kill 50 Cent.....

Ether Part 2

BigKing.nl
06-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Like 50 gives a shit. Dre probably didn't want him to diss The Game too.

Liquidswordsman
06-15-2005, 02:29 PM
If u want beef then bring da ruckus

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-15-2005, 02:33 PM
I heard 50 cent tried to kill a guy that knew some other guy... who knew one guy that knew a wu-tang clan member...I don't care if it dosen't make sense 'cause all this crap about 50 and the WU is from waaaaayyy back. I thought it was stupid the first time I heard about it!

I-Legit
06-15-2005, 03:54 PM
i think on a song on The Massacre or somthing he said " i dont know karate, but i chop the bricks " or some shit....yeh, i think 50 and Ghost are tryin to be real submliminal about it. dissin each other moves and attitudes without mentioning a name.....and i guess once some1 does come out and say somthing buntly in their song.....that's who the best is i guess or the realest.......cause i know gost dun care 2 fucks for 50 if anything..so he'll say whatever he wants.....btu i dunno...i think its dumb..............................period

thwak
06-15-2005, 04:05 PM
the only question I have about this is was buck 50 a diss track?
besides that it's long dead and shouldn't be talked about again.

Tres.Bo.
06-15-2005, 04:07 PM
didnt ghost mug or like break fifty's jaw or something, i read that in an actual newspaper article

Fry
06-15-2005, 04:17 PM
didnt ghost mug or like break fifty's jaw or something, i read that in an actual newspaper article He did that to Mase.

jcsuffer
06-15-2005, 04:34 PM
they been dissed a grip of times;

-david banner's boy dissed rza cuz rza was clowning southern artists
-kool keith aka "krog analog" dissed rza when rza adopted the bobby digital persona, hence the rza rebuttle, "fuck u analog niggaz we be digital."
-rae, ghost, rza and masta killa dissed 50 cent after that "How to rob" song
rae- Clyde smith skit
ghost- possibly "Ghost Deini," 2 nigga got stuck that night, i aint saying no names, they know who, thank you for the change.... supposedly, ja robbed 50
rza- "the abduction-" "bullet holes the size of 50 cent pieces"
masta killa- one blood under the w- "i use a 50 cent piece to test my aim"
method man possibly dissed nore- suspect chin niggaz- "cuz a bitch is sucking your dick on your skit, you aint thug-" nore is the self proclaimed "supa thug" and he also had a bitch sucking his dick on his skit
-cappa was dissed by beanie sigel- "your weaker than cappdonna's flow." cap retaliated numerous times on both the ying and the yang and the struggle.
-odb got into an altercation w/ akeneyle or the roots on stage one time.
-shyheim dissed stephon marbury- my brother's keeper (whole verse)
-gfk dissed manhattan rappers- guillotines(swordz)- "fearless rappers get slapped in manhattan for rapping/ big ghost steps off laughing"
-method man was briefly frueding with snoop during the filming of soulplane- snoop reportedly said both camps are beefing. method man was later scheduled to apologize on MTV, but instead clowned him some more lol.
thats all i know

jcsuffer
06-15-2005, 04:40 PM
beefing in hip hop is just a publicity stunt to sell records. 50 did it w/ his last album and he went plat in half a week. jay did it w/ takeover to sell records, but his album, the blueprint, was actually good. 2pac did w/ his records, but his dumb ass got himself killed. basically, beefing is either a marketing plow, or it's just a bunch of pussy ass niggas acting like women knowing they couldn't do that in their respective hoods cuz they'd end up like pac.

Ink Is My Drink
06-15-2005, 05:04 PM
2pac was the best at dissing. He would straight up state your name address and phone number lol. Thats what got him killed though.
well thats wat u get

Wallabee_God
06-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Did You Know...
50 Cent and G-Unit have no Beef with Wu-Tang Clan, they have dropped any difference they had between them. 50 now says he admires Wu-Tang for being one of the Most Dominant names in Hip Hop history.

thwak
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
then why the hell did they say that's why wu-tang screwed up in having all the members sign to different labels in a interview?

6thPlanet
06-15-2005, 05:58 PM
I ain't got time for this bullshit.

Ink Is My Drink
06-15-2005, 06:35 PM
this thread is full of shit

glad its the only 50 beef thread though cos they are all the fukin same

Mixtape Mutt
06-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Lol...waste of time. Sick of readin this. Anyway I think 50 shut his faggot mouth cuz of that skit on Supreme Clientelle (Clyde Smith). Knuckles, who's from the wally era, made him cry. He hid his watch after that.

XEPO
06-15-2005, 11:00 PM
50 Cent is a joke .....

LHX
06-16-2005, 09:49 AM
who is this 50 cent guy everybody keeps talkin bout?

Mark
06-16-2005, 09:50 AM
haha, classic ^O^

Digi Stance
06-16-2005, 10:30 AM
50 cent had beef with wu? i better spread the word

born invincible
06-16-2005, 02:37 PM

nobody important...

stashlova
06-16-2005, 03:59 PM

-david banner's boy dissed rza cuz rza was clowning southern artists
-kool keith aka "krog analog" dissed rza when rza adopted the bobby digital persona, hence the rza rebuttle, "fuck u analog niggaz we be digital."
-rae, ghost, rza and masta killa dissed 50 cent after that "How to rob" song
rae- Clyde smith skit
ghost- possibly "Ghost Deini," 2 nigga got stuck that night, i aint saying no names, they know who, thank you for the change.... supposedly, ja robbed 50
rza- "the abduction-" "bullet holes the size of 50 cent pieces"
masta killa- one blood under the w- "i use a 50 cent piece to test my aim"
method man possibly dissed nore- suspect chin niggaz- "cuz a bitch is sucking your dick on your skit, you aint thug-" nore is the self proclaimed "supa thug" and he also had a bitch sucking his dick on his skit
-cappa was dissed by beanie sigel- "your weaker than cappdonna's flow." cap retaliated numerous times on both the ying and the yang and the struggle.
-odb got into an altercation w/ akeneyle or the roots on stage one time.
-shyheim dissed stephon marbury- my brother's keeper (whole verse)
-gfk dissed manhattan rappers- guillotines(swordz)- "fearless rappers get slapped in manhattan for rapping/ big ghost steps off laughing"

-method man was briefly frueding with snoop during the filming of soulplane- snoop reportedly said both camps are beefing. method man was later scheduled to apologize on MTV, but instead clowned him some more lol.
thats all i know
1 He said VILLAGE niggas get slapped in Manhattan for rapping, not fearless.(He was referring to gay rappers)

PN_00
06-16-2005, 05:42 PM
-cappa was dissed by beanie sigel- "your weaker than cappdonna's flow."

ROFL!

Sicka than aidZ
06-16-2005, 05:46 PM
paychecks, "face all sprayed up,...leftside of your cheek on THA ground "pick that face up"-ghost....

geurilla hood- sippin lipton thru a crazy straw, "bitch! u want war?"

^^^all this is prolly already posted, im just adding to 36 chambers diss..

oh yeah, on Massacre- 50 says" fuck them og niggaz, they stuck in the eighties" to the metal lungies' beat.....he's dissin wu

massacre-kid hurt his arm lettin off with that eagle"- some shit like that......i think ghost broke his arm an had that falcon on his cast^^..i unno if he's dissin ghost,...

who knows, 50 prolly doesnt know either.....u know that chump buys half his rhymes

THE W
06-16-2005, 07:11 PM
its good to know all this stupid shit has been contained

Prolifical ENG
06-16-2005, 08:21 PM
GGGGGGGGGGGG G-U-NOT

dreday99
06-16-2005, 09:00 PM
this is how ignorant rumors get started...one thing about hip-hop fans, we know how to take an obscure line that someone prolly spit about jay from the block that no one knows and apply it to the closest rapper available. there is no beef, 50 got too many problems with his own cats to worry about the clan.

6thPlanet
06-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Never start rumors.

6thPlanet
06-16-2005, 10:16 PM
http://www.jdscds.com/audio/Tony_Yayo_ft_50_Cent_I_Run_NY.mp3

Create
06-17-2005, 12:51 AM
??

TUCO
06-17-2005, 09:28 AM
that David Banner shit's dumb.....jus cause u hear em say "David Banner shit" an shit doesnt mean they talkin bout the artist/producer....they talkin bout David Banner....the Hulk
listen to that lyrics closely "David Banner gamma ray shit"
as for the Abduction diss...not a diss....a 50 cent peice is a 50 cents coin which is big
Masta Killa's is most likely a diss not cause he says "50 cent peice to test my aim" but rather his line after that "how dare u take the Gods name in vain?" which as we all know 50 clowns on S.I. dudes all the time
but i never knew bout that Beanie/Cappa shit
its a pretty good battle if u think of it...both have similar flows these days and are true street hustlers....pretty cool

peace

Da Ryda
06-17-2005, 10:43 AM
GGGGGGGGGGGG G-U-NOTthat was very original, did you make it up yourself?

visualeipstm
06-17-2005, 11:04 AM
i honestly never knew.
i know 50s got beef with everybody, but i thought wu would be smart enough to ignore 50's dumb ass...

venex
06-17-2005, 12:26 PM
that was very original, did you make it up yourself?

uhm... the Game said this at Summer Jam....

peace!

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 12:48 AM
http://www.jdscds.com/audio/Tony_Yayo_ft_50_Cent_I_Run_NY.mp3\

that songs funny

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 12:57 AM
'bullet proof goose pillows, im still alive since the last time i left,..teflon pajama set!"

Rebel_INS
06-18-2005, 01:31 AM
Man just fuck 50 Cent period. He says he would kill, I bet you that guy wouldnt pull a fucken trigger on any1. Its all for the "Gangsta" look. Fake man

6thPlanet
06-18-2005, 07:44 AM
I don't think it's funny.

6thPlanet
06-18-2005, 07:49 AM
I know 50s got beef with everybody, but i thought wu would be smart enough to ignore 50's dumb ass...
Wu has no beef with nobody.

ThaSigmaEX
06-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Wu has no beef with nobody.The Wu is too gangsta to fuck with that dumb ass. I mean 50 is always talking some beef shit just to sell his 'Uber Thug' look and to create buzz for his records. 50 be acting like a clown, but I know the Wu aint got no time for that small shit. And last I heard the 'beef' was over.

36chambers
06-18-2005, 08:37 AM
Im going to have to close this thread real soon, its getting too popular.

So wrap it up guys cos ill close it later on 2nite, then after this point we should have no talk about the 50/wu beef, we all agreed here?

6thPlanet
06-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Peace .

Decka
06-18-2005, 08:41 AM
yeah, and its about time too, if you dont know bout it now, you will never know!

THE W
06-18-2005, 08:51 AM
if you're locking it you should make an announcement that there will be no more 50 cent threads in the wu-tang chamber. it will save you a lot of headache with noobs and assholes putting up new threads and having to lock and delete them.

just edit the first post to say so

The Ghost
06-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Why the fuck are ya'll even ecknowledging 50 Cent in a Wu-Tang Forum. And he could never see Ghostface.

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 01:00 PM
if you're locking it you should make an announcement that there will be no more 50 cent threads in the wu-tang chamber. it will save you a lot of headache with noobs and assholes putting up new threads and having to lock and delete them.

just edit the first post to say so
that'll work,....bigger forums, which this forum will prolly become just say fuck it and they just make a beef forum for all the people who talk about this shit...like that site allhiphop's got the "love em or hate em g unit thread"or forum, i forgot........anyways yeah, somethin with a Wu Tang theme like

"Whose Wu Tang Clan Fucked with or is currently Fucking" or some stupid shit like that...this place is to small tho, wouldnt want everyone swarming around a disinformation thread like that.....

oh well...I dont think there's a beef...it's like a rap ritual to dis 50...thats why all these rappers r getting rich...not wu,like someone said, "they dont stoop to that level"...I think Wu Tang is just trying to come out with good music an not circle around 50cent....

but ghostface said some funny shit on "geurilla hood",
either he's talkin bout kanye's wired jaw or 50cents gunshot in the mouth......actually, if u think about it its not funny at all, just like 6th planet was saying.
imagine coming out on the street and getting shot up,...man, that was prolly horrible, 50cent is crazy, who tha fuck would wanna taunt mutherfuckers who kill people like that, all up close and shit.

its prolly closed now, adios

10thprince
06-18-2005, 10:36 PM
Fuck 50 he wasnt talking all that shit back in the late 90's when he was in one method man video " break up to make up" when he wasnt shit then, not even heard of he just mad beacuse he probrally want to be in wu-tang and rza think he didnt have the heart to be wu-tang now he want to diss everybody who affilate with the wu Fuck that cherry head clown

sined974
06-19-2005, 06:22 AM
[hey yo i'm a french boy and i love wu-tang clan and your eye lool!!!!8O

sined974
06-19-2005, 06:39 AM
[hey yo i'm a french boy and i love wu-tang clan and your eye lool!!!!8O

jaywoods27
06-20-2005, 01:16 AM
I remember back in the day on here you guys were talking about a wu tang jay z beef now it's wu 50. Like I said boys wu controls everything if 50 cent and g unit start dissing the wu aand make them mad wu is going to comeback and take over the rap game you watch hocus focus. They are slowly making there way back I mean this site is up right now rza big annoucement anew cuban linx album method man focus even ins is coming back hard

R3beLuTionAry
06-20-2005, 02:32 AM
yeeah im hell's of excited about the wu's comeback and it is evident. method man is getting wise once again, masta killa and ghost have dropped gems, ghost will team up with doom, etc. plus theres a lot of good wu fam shit out and coming out. the wu is coming back as a swarm.

CYENCE
06-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Here's Game's diss to G-unit "300 Bars"

This is loooooooong, but dope

http://rapidshare.de/files/2479011/300bars-final.mp3.html

36chambers
06-20-2005, 06:34 PM
ok then boys and girls, we know not to make anymore 50cent threads in the wu chamber?

gooooooooooooood

Sicka than aidZ
06-20-2005, 06:57 PM
what about 40 cents?,...can we still dis his sister?

anthony_2k6
06-21-2005, 02:08 AM
Ok I have been seeing this thread and many nore like this before and here is my input.

For those who say Ghostface never replied at 50's diss is wrong. Now bear with me. I live in LA and back when Rza was about to release or had released "The World According To Rza" he was on the WAKEUP SHOW. Know he had been promoting the album in Europe and had just returned to the states. The Topic that Sway and Rza were conversing on was Hip Hop BEEF. Know 50's name obviously came up. And they shot around the ghost beef. THEN SWAY ASKED RZA IF HE HAD LISTENED TO GHOSTS UPCOMING ALBUM. RZA REPLIED WITH NO BECAUSE HE WAS BUSY OUT IN EUROPE DOING HIS OWN THING. THEN SWAY EXPLAINED HOW HE HAD LISTENED TO AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF IT AND SAID THAT GHOST REALLY WENT AFTER 50 DISSING HIM IN A SONG. Know what i thought was that maybe it was left out because of... fuck i dont know. But the point is their is a unreleased song out there where Ghostface replies to 50 and i along with many people in here would like to hear it.

SurreaL
06-21-2005, 02:14 AM
I for one wouldn't. 50 is the biggest disgrace to hip hop, he and G-Unit have raped this industry for what it was, I say if 50 cent is never talked about and fall's off for good, then that's some damn good progress toward's restoring this industry, some off ya'll won't agree, but im telling you stirght up, you're not going to hear some of you're fav rapper's on TV, or on radio, unless they on the commercial bus, it's quite sad, im not even going to even try to explain more, you's can fill in the blank's, but what im trying to say is, 50 cent is the biggest fraud to hip hop since Vanilla Ice, that's word.

jaywoods27
06-21-2005, 04:45 AM
thats true 50 cent is a fake he lives in conn whats he going to rap about next. He blows I hate hime he sucks g-unit sucks and why are the gotti kids wearing g-unit shirts god I hate that

Frank Drebin
06-21-2005, 05:54 AM
I for one wouldn't. 50 is the biggest disgrace to hip hop, he and G-Unit have raped this industry for what it was, I say if 50 cent is never talked about and fall's off for good, then that's some damn good progress toward's restoring this industry, some off ya'll won't agree, but im telling you stirght up, you're not going to hear some of you're fav rapper's on TV, or on radio, unless they on the commercial bus, it's quite sad, im not even going to even try to explain more, you's can fill in the blank's, but what im trying to say is, 50 cent is the biggest fraud to hip hop since Vanilla Ice, that's word.
I dont like 50 bro. But the man whos music I hate the most is Eminem. I cant stand the voice, the commercialism, the blantent search for some publicity. Would have songs like "the real slim shady, My band, whats that gay ass one where he dress like Michael Jackson? The one that goes just loose it", would any of these songs have stood a chance in say 1994? FUCK NO!

61stkillah
06-21-2005, 06:31 AM
I dont like 50 bro. But the man whos music I hate the most is Eminem. I cant stand the voice, the commercialism, the blantent search for some publicity. Would have songs like "the real slim shady, My band, whats that gay ass one where he dress like Michael Jackson? The one that goes just loose it", would any of these songs have stood a chance in say 1994? FUCK NO!

thats why he didn't come out 94 he tried 96/97 u think music dat makes ppl crack up that much and be rude at the same time could play in 94 lol. Eminem is iight to me becuz he make me crack up at times. now 50 is jus da real annoying one, rapping like mic tyson

36chambers
06-21-2005, 06:44 AM
THEN SWAY EXPLAINED HOW HE HAD LISTENED TO AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF IT AND SAID THAT GHOST REALLY WENT AFTER 50 DISSING HIM IN A SONG. Know what i thought was that maybe it was left out because of...
To words as to why it was cut from the album... Def Jam.

ShaolinDarts
06-21-2005, 09:10 AM
I can't believe that people still actually find stuff to say on this topic. Its mind boggling that they spend so much time on someone they apparently hate.

SurreaL
06-21-2005, 09:32 AM
I can't believe that people still actually find stuff to say on this topic. Its mind boggling that they spend so much time on someone they apparently hate.

To be stright out, we don't hate one paticular person, I for one speak for all when I say that hip hop is in a bad state, a very very bad state, becuase it is getting milked by people that have no respect for the music at all, to them it's all about the next dollar, so think before you say somthing like that.

BigKing.nl
06-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Polite (American CREAM Team) - Small Change:

[Intro: Polite]
fuckin around, its that the fuckin clown?
40 Cent? (uh-huh)
If you real thing, cuz you was here
You'll be fuckin dead, you hear me cock-sucker, DEAD!

[Polite]
Yo, yo, yo,
Who the hell is 50 Cent? Crook with a deal
Keep talkin, you gon' meet a crook with a steel
You really want beef, I'ma hand you war
Got big guns, shit you never seen before
Just a no-name nigga, seekin the rep
'bout to take aim, spit a hot flame in your chest
Although everythin was cool, had to start wildin
Front all you want, but not on Shaolin
Point blank, simple and plain, you small change
Tear you up out of the frame from close range
Fake 50 Cent tryin to face the best
Wanna impress me? Let me see you fake your death
Until then, you herb, don't deserve respect
What possesed you? Who gave you the nerve to flex?
God bless you, I'ma lay your soul to rest
Think about it next time you'll pose a threat

[Chorus 2X: Polite]
Who the hell is 50 Cent? Cornball frontin
'nother studio thug, ain't hurtin nothin, nigga
And your raps ain't built for that
On the real, niggas get killed for that

[Polite]
So you wanna stick the Gods for they funny-ass rings?
How dare you? Clip your wings and straight aim
You be careful, how you mention the name
Speaks codes, I violate your clan like parole
Who want it? Run in your lab without a warrant
What you gon' do now? Got your ass cornered
Feel a squad closing in, from all angles
Hit you, split you from your ass to your ankle
Let my dogs eat your food, hear my wolves howl at the moon
Lock down your body, leave the room
You fake fuck, wanna start with us?
Anybody ever told you, you talk too much?
Niggas want mine, I'ma put five on your bucket
Shine on the wrist, cost more than your budget
Who you? Face it, your whole camp doo-doo
Wanna get it on, nigga do you, fake fuck

[Chorus 2X]

[Polite]
Yo, I lay long enough, for you cowards to eat
It's time to apply pressure, devour the streets
Yo, it seems another crab, like runnin his mouth
Where he at? Point him out, and I'm callin him out
Make his chick nod the head like she's suckin me off
Keep it raw, meat combat with the dog, dustin me off
No joke, you ain't never seen gun smoke
Nickel pump bastard, stick to playin jump rope
Who the bosses? Power like thoroughbred horses
With more guns than armed forces
You ain't ready, overnight joker
Strip you like poker, your bullshit's over
Give it to me raw, I want mine the foul way
Small change in this game, nigga like a child's play
Motherfuckin coward

[Chorus 2x]

[Outro: Polite]
fuckin 40 Cent
4 dimes and a nickel, God
I challenge you, thats right
fuckin cheesy boy
Cream Team niggas see you boy
You better have your shit out
You better have your shit right, nigga
YouknowI'msayin?
We the flavoury niggas
We fuckin flavoury niggas
You fuckin coward
Tryin to come in this shit
YouknowI'msayin?
We out here, you just small change

ShaolinDarts
06-21-2005, 10:02 AM
To be stright out, we don't hate one paticular person, I for one speak for all when I say that hip hop is in a bad state, a very very bad state, becuase it is getting milked by people that have no respect for the music at all, to them it's all about the next dollar, so think before you say somthing like that.So I should think before I say something like that? Like 36 chambers so rightly put it this was in 2000-2001. So why still all this banging on about it? It must be something - its either love or hate cuz otherwise theres no reason for this. Why be so sensitive over a rapper who actually has had nothing to do with the Wu for years? Why would 50 give a fuck about a group that is almost in a dormant state?

Hip hop is in a bad state why? Believe me its not cuz of 50. Everyone has their own place in the bigger picture and there are many many artists that are making hip hop bad. If albums to the calibre of Illmatic, OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Wu Tang Forever were being released today alongside albums such as The Massacre and Lil Johns stuff then hip hop would infact be all encompassing and be reaching its own core market while having its place in the pop world as well. So why is hip hop bad? Cuz 50 released The Massacre or cuz the so called greats are falling flat on their faces trying to imitate the commercial success? If there are good albums out then really who would give a fuck if Lil John keeps on using the same beat.

50 can turn around to any rapper and say I sold more than you and therefore I am better than you. Why is this so? Cuz these other artists are releasing weak radio friendly material in order to bump sales - something that in fact he is the best at. On top of that all most people, including the so called real hip hop fans seem to want to talk about is 50 cent. Its people like you that put 50 there and will keep him there so its you that should think before you speak.

SurreaL
06-21-2005, 11:13 AM
It's people like me that put 50 there?, no, sorry, it isn't, cause I wouldn't give a fuck if G-unit and 50 fell off, I don't buy that shit, hip hop is about putting you're heart and soul into music, not canceling show's and pushing back album's because that artist is not making enough money, Commercial rap will live on, I don't give two fuck's about it, but it will, im saying that in my own oppinion, it's garbage, If you want to call music the same mother fucker going " yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh ", " ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk ", over the same damn beat, just then next song is a slower tempo, then that's where it all fall's down, I remember when music was a passion for artist's. now it's all about clothing line's, beverage's, commercial's, electronic's, basicly anything they can put there name on, and that's where I lose all respect for the artist, when it has nothing to do with the music anymore, when it's all about where the next cheque is coming from, Yes I have respect for a group that hasn't made a album in year's, 36 chamber's still get's bumped, I don't care how you look at it, That mother fucker banged on a fucking drum for the bring da ruckus beat, that's respect man, just to show you how much one would do for music, not to rape it for all it's worth and move on to the next commercial expense.

SurreaL
06-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Hip Hop will return one day, mark those word's.

THE W
06-21-2005, 11:19 AM
So I should think before I say something like that? Like 36 chambers so rightly put it this was in 2000-2001. So why still all this banging on about it? It must be something - its either love or hate cuz otherwise theres no reason for this. Why be so sensitive over a rapper who actually has had nothing to do with the Wu for years? Why would 50 give a fuck about a group that is almost in a dormant state?

Hip hop is in a bad state why? Believe me its not cuz of 50. Everyone has their own place in the bigger picture and there are many many artists that are making hip hop bad. If albums to the calibre of Illmatic, OB4CL, Liquid Swords, Wu Tang Forever were being released today alongside albums such as The Massacre and Lil Johns stuff then hip hop would infact be all encompassing and be reaching its own core market while having its place in the pop world as well. So why is hip hop bad? Cuz 50 released The Massacre or cuz the so called greats are falling flat on their faces trying to imitate the commercial success? If there are good albums out then really who would give a fuck if Lil John keeps on using the same beat.

50 can turn around to any rapper and say I sold more than you and therefore I am better than you. Why is this so? Cuz these other artists are releasing weak radio friendly material in order to bump sales - something that in fact he is the best at. On top of that all most people, including the so called real hip hop fans seem to want to talk about is 50 cent. Its people like you that put 50 there and will keep him there so its you that should think before you speak. dude you just dropped a heavy ass jewel...word to the Father!!!

waddup man glad to see you back.

ShaolinDarts
06-22-2005, 03:45 AM
dude you just dropped a heavy ass jewel...word to the Father!!!

waddup man glad to see you back.
Whats happening Wade. Nice to see you back and the Corp is finally back up again!!!!!!!!!! From this thread I see some things are still the same as before.

ShaolinDarts
06-22-2005, 04:08 AM
It's people like me that put 50 there?, no, sorry, it isn't, cause I wouldn't give a fuck if G-unit and 50 fell off, I don't buy that shit, hip hop is about putting you're heart and soul into music, not canceling show's and pushing back album's because that artist is not making enough money, Commercial rap will live on, I don't give two fuck's about it, but it will, im saying that in my own oppinion, it's garbage, If you want to call music the same mother fucker going " yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh ", " ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk ", over the same damn beat, just then next song is a slower tempo, then that's where it all fall's down, I remember when music was a passion for artist's. now it's all about clothing line's, beverage's, commercial's, electronic's, basicly anything they can put there name on, and that's where I lose all respect for the artist, when it has nothing to do with the music anymore, when it's all about where the next cheque is coming from, Yes I have respect for a group that hasn't made a album in year's, 36 chamber's still get's bumped, I don't care how you look at it, That mother fucker banged on a fucking drum for the bring da ruckus beat, that's respect man, just to show you how much one would do for music, not to rape it for all it's worth and move on to the next commercial expense.
I find the majority of this post(especially the underlined part) pure garbage. Again I want to ask - What does 50 cent or Lil John have to do with the decline in 'real' hip hop? Was Mase not doing his thing when Wu Tang Forever came out? Was Puffy not doing his thing when The W, Tical2000 and Supreme Clientele came out? In fact wasn't Lil John and the man 50 himself in full force when No Said Date came out.

You are very narrow minded in your approach to music. Do black people not go to clubs? So what is wrong with an art form created by them representing this segment of the market? I repeat my point again - There is a place in the world for everyone and there is no reason that commercial and 'real' can't live alongside each other. Blame the so called real rappers for the decline in your musical enjoyment and not the commercial ones cuz they have their own market cornered and its the likes of Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, MOP that have their fans still waiting

SurreaL
06-22-2005, 04:43 AM
What does 50 cent or Lil John have to do with the decline in 'real' hip hop?

geee, I wonder, and my approch to music is any fucking way I want, you don't like it, stick it up you're ass, you can try to back up these fake money snatcher's, while they put there name on a bottle and copp 1.5 mill for that deal, you're waking up to do a 9-5, fuckit, don't even quote me anymore, I fucking hate you type of people, you're going to talk untill you get you're last word, that's how I feel, don't like it, too bad.

Oneman
06-22-2005, 09:43 AM
There is a place in the world for everyone and there is no reason that commercial and 'real' can't live alongside each other. Blame the so called real rappers for the decline in your musical enjoyment and not the commercial ones cuz they have their own market cornered and its the likes of Mobb Deep, Wu Tang, MOP that have their fans still waiting
i second that emotion

THE W
06-22-2005, 09:49 AM
its about balance. its not 50 cent and nelly, and lil john that have tipped the scale. its wu-tang, mobb deep, nas, blackstar, etc. who have. if these guys want real hiphop then maybe they should start making it and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

despite what you may believe no one is gonna support an artist unless they actually like them.

PolitiC
06-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Hip Hop will return one day, mark those word's.yeah no doupt but b/4 that its gonna get whole lot worse...its gonna hit the bottom and after that a lot talk about hip hop returning and a new movement is gonna start with new classic albums and there will be humble street poets str8 from the streets like new nas, rakim whoever but by that time when the REAL hip hop returns im afraid im gonna be like 50 years old

jtvc36
06-23-2005, 06:42 PM
50 definityl has a freestyle that is pretty harsh towards da clan...he claims that wu tang are dirty cause of the verse ghost had about pickin roaches out da cereal box(ironman) and calls them bitch ass niggas cause of the clyde smith skit and how the person (method man) hid his voice...this freestyle was probably recorded back in 2000..i do believe 50 feels somekind of hate towards wu but will never actually come out and call out names now..wu throws sublimial disses to 50 as well but only so they dont have to promote his ass..50 is a pussy who claims he is da king of new york but is hardly seen round here and i can name a shit load of rappers from NY currently better

Decka
06-23-2005, 06:43 PM
the clyde smith skit was done by raekwon, and method man and 50 are cool to the best of my knowledge

sakk
06-23-2005, 06:44 PM
this thread is worthless

36chambers
06-23-2005, 06:45 PM
damn this thread is still here?

let it die... like someones career.

jtvc36
06-23-2005, 06:56 PM
i thought the cylde smith skit was done my method man since his real name is clifford smith

36chambers
06-23-2005, 06:58 PM
OK ive had enough of this thread...

F-L-A-T-L-I-N-E