PDA

View Full Version : hot sauce appreciation thread.

DUMBO
03-05-2009, 10:18 PM
sticky this shit you fucktard dipshit mod-fuck-faces.

there are group of faggits led by a Mr. Goudas in my city that produce one of the weakest "barbados style" hot sauces in the fucking world. these faggits mixed some scotch bonnet with mustard and thought they could get away with it. they didn't. it's tumeric you assholes.

on the other hand that backra pork-chop faggit rick's hot sauce is alright. though i doubt that faggit is still rolling with guyana. my guess is the bitch and his bich-nigga relative left in the 1940s when sugar prices were in declince. fuck that faggit.

guyanes make the best hot sauce in the world cuz lime and garlic go well with bird and scotch bonnets.

DUMBO
03-05-2009, 10:19 PM
mods: quarantine this thread.

Killa BB
03-05-2009, 10:21 PM
What are you talkin about?

Prolifical ENG
03-05-2009, 10:22 PM
quarantine it?

when i started going to those 2 hour lunches with the execs from my work, I started really feeling the hot sauce and got more of a taste for it. They fuckin just lich the chicken wing and be like "this aint no 5 star spiciness"

Art Vandelay
03-05-2009, 10:24 PM
↑ where do the shift managers take the dish washers from mcdonalds

Prolifical ENG
03-05-2009, 10:37 PM
We get some of the crispy chicken fillets with Franks hot sauce behind the dumpster. After we cool our mouths with the 69 cent vanilla cones.

Dokuro
03-06-2009, 12:42 AM
behold the miracle elixir the greatest hot sauce ever

http://www.reimerseeds.com/images/products/hotsauce/Tapatio_Salsa_Picante_Hot_Sauce.jpg

DUMBO
03-06-2009, 04:58 AM
any hot sauce made with chili or cayenne powder need to be removed from this thread and stricken from the record. true those powders are hot, but hot powder does not a hot sauce make. hot sauce should be made from fresh peppers and ideally joints from the Caribbean.

DUMBO
03-06-2009, 04:59 AM
What are you talkin about?

i'm talking about ooodles and ooodles of o's....you know?