PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it when real life gets in the way of your wucorping?

TSA
03-05-2009, 11:20 PM
no but for real.

IrOnMaN
03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
AZKpByV5764

Prolifical ENG
03-05-2009, 11:38 PM
shit i gotta get to bed.

behave yourself kids

edit: shit i have a half a glass of whisky left...after thats finished

Uncle Steezo
03-05-2009, 11:42 PM
dont you hate it when you wish you had a life to interfere with wucorping?

ALCATRAZ
03-05-2009, 11:43 PM
yehzuJceSBE&fmt=18

The Hound
03-05-2009, 11:47 PM
TftZZtgkleU

this is ain't fuckin clay this is fuckin real life motherfucker

TSA
03-06-2009, 12:23 AM
"put this in the oven like the motha fuckin jews" ahahaha

Chungsanity
03-06-2009, 12:36 AM
its only a forum. digital babies need to wake up cause this internet epidemic is warping and mangling the brain worse than crack did to your parents in the 80's.

TSA
03-06-2009, 12:38 AM
DIGITAL BABIES
(i smell robert secondary)

ilzPotent
03-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Learn bitch. Whatchu know bout this?

GlWYP8OvZWE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlWYP8OvZWE)

Dokuro
03-06-2009, 12:45 AM
nope i havent been here for like so many days dude becouse i was perticipating in my life you know thing that grown ups do

TSA
03-06-2009, 12:45 AM
i always make sure to squeeze in some wucorp time for the ladies, but for the past week its just been at this time at night and in the afternoon
whats up with that?

EAGLE EYE
03-06-2009, 01:06 AM

I take it that you fell in love with those armanis i posted.

Robert
03-06-2009, 02:16 AM
GFX makes a fucking good sig just quietly. That is all. See you next week.

Uncle Steezo
03-06-2009, 02:28 AM
*checks expiration date on roberts sig*

slang- more the "reach out and grab" effect of the png. nekkid digital hoors will be hot tubbing in them soon.

Visionz
03-06-2009, 02:52 AM
speaking of expired sigs man.........:lmao:

This one's a classic, but I got atleast a three-sig garage.

Uncle Steezo
03-06-2009, 03:04 AM
i can oblige.
hit my salty balls gfx thread with a request.
mysig shop is by appointment only.
accepting Black AMEX

Huggasaurus Sex
03-06-2009, 03:15 AM
i don't know if it's cuz the reflection isn't connected to the shoes or cuz there's no shadow underneath the raised portion but it just doesn't look right.

please fix it.

Uncle Steezo
03-06-2009, 03:45 AM
i don't know if it's cuz the reflection isn't connected to the shoes or cuz there's no shadow underneath the raised portion but it just doesn't look right.

please fix it.

yeah i know that is actually a raw png that slang posted.
i am in the process of adding a shadow
then having hoes in bubbles coming out of the shoes.

DUMBO
03-06-2009, 05:04 AM
no but for real.

yeah but...no but...yea but no but...no but...stop giving me the evils. you're well wicked.

snapple
03-06-2009, 09:27 AM
went 2 years without checking the site....i lived lol....

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 09:32 AM
went 2 years without checking the site....i lived lol....

People live in Guantanemo Bay, but it's not a good life.

Ya dig?

Durag
03-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Word.

Ive been thinking about giving up my usual shenanigans at the weekend so i wont miss out on happenings on the corp.

Wu-corp > your life

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Sometimes Ill be out on a sat night or whatever, whatever.

Im with a load of friends, people everywhere, namean?

But suddenly I feel lonely, this empty feeling just washes over me, feel me?

I have to head straight home and log on, fo' real.

RaW eMoTiOnS!

Durag
03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
^haha

I feel you (no homo?)

Sometimes when im taking a shit i take out my phone and log on to the corp and see whats happening.

Sometimes an hour passes and the shit has dried in on my ass and i smell like Skampoe after a dose of the shits, but its worth it.

TSA
03-06-2009, 09:47 AM
hahhahahahahah!

finally! those who understand. Sometimes i'll be talking to a girl and realize...she can't post nudes.....

then i'll go from shooting the breeze to ethering the shit out of her

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Once I was out macking hos (just how it goes).

Anyway, I get talking to this ho and she askes me back to her flat (so i can hit it form the back).

We get back and she gets naked, I ask if I can take her photo of her on my phone (before we start to bone).

She says sure. So I take the photo then turn round and run out the door straight back home to post that shit in the 1%.

Durag
03-06-2009, 09:54 AM
haha

Sometimes when talking to someone i do this clicking motion with my hand after they have said something, but then i realize i cant click quote, i have to answer them. And that scares me.

Also when someone says something dope or funny i just quietly say "rep" to myself, or if they say something gay i say "neg rep".

But all my fears and anxietys about the real world leave me when i type www.wutang-corp.com/forum into the tool bar and log on. Its like a sudden hit of the greatest drug ever.

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Sometimes when talking to someone i do this clicking motion with my hand after they have said something, but then i realize i cant click quote, i have to answer them. And that scares me.

hahaha

Real.

TSA
03-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Once I was out macking hos (just how it goes).

Anyway, I get talking to this ho and she askes me back to her flat (so i can hit it form the back).

We get back and she gets naked, I ask if I can take her photo of her on my phone (before we start to bone).

She says sure. So I take the photo then turn round and run out the door straight back home to post that shit in the 1%.

haha

Also when someone says something dope or funny i just quietly say "rep" to myself, or if they say something gay i say "neg rep".

But all my fears and anxietys about the real world leave me when i type www.wutang-corp.com/forum (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum) into the tool bar and log on. Its like a sudden hit of the greatest drug ever.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHH!

when i have to make reservations at resturants i usually have them write down my username and password

so that im properly logged on

and when im with my niggas and one of them says something, and doesn't wait 30 seconds to say another thing i tell the spamming faggot to chill on that shit b

smell me?

Senator C. Palantine
03-06-2009, 10:03 AM
The first time I called my Grandmother a faggit for disagreeing with me was an awkward moment for all involved.

Durag
03-06-2009, 10:06 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHH!

when i have to make reservations at resturants i usually have them write down my username and password

so that im properly logged on

and when im with my niggas and one of them says something, and doesn't wait 30 seconds to say another thing i tell the spamming faggot to chill on that shit b

smell me?

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAa

The other day i was walking down the street and this old man tripped and fell in front of me. He lay face down for a minute and was screaming in pain. He slowly turned around and looked up at me. I slowly and clamly said "GAVINated", before walking away hoping for some rep.

TSA
03-06-2009, 10:33 AM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHaaH!!

The first time I called my Grandmother a faggit for disagreeing with me was an awkward moment for all involved.
AHAHhahha!!1

have you guys ever been ban from the public swimming pool for posting up google print outs of amputee dicks on the fences?

then like, when your ban, you comeback as ...WillyDean a moustached conservative?

Durag
03-06-2009, 10:41 AM
ABBABABABBABabababjahahahahahahhahahha!

No, but i was once banned from a pub for getting a chant going of "POST YOUR NUDES" "POST YOUR NUDES" "POST YOU NUDES" to the barmaid. I told them i wanted, on paper, my reason for banning and date my ban will be lifted. They said they were going to call the cops. I neg repped them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
obviosuly 3rd world welfare niggas stuck with phones without internet

sickening.

this shit really makes you think, ill donate more to liveaid next year.

Uncle Steezo
03-06-2009, 02:52 PM
i painted my dick lime green.
Recently i burned all my ID and got new ones

TSA
03-06-2009, 04:43 PM
i cancelled my date on saturday with a hot ethrian(sp?) girl. Yeah she's cute but i still think i have a chance with blackula and i dont wanna risk it ya know

EAGLE EYE
03-07-2009, 02:24 AM
i painted my dick lime green.
Recently i burned all my ID and got new ones

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!

TALK BOUT BEING A CRIMEY MUTHA FUCKA!!!!

Killa BB
03-07-2009, 08:09 AM
I think I may have to quit my job... If i don't spend enough quality time with wu-corp... I'm afraid we're gonna grow apart... And I don't want that... I value this relationship too much...

Way Too Much.

Senator C. Palantine
03-08-2009, 10:37 AM
I think I may have to quit my job... If i don't spend enough quality time with wu-corp... I'm afraid we're gonna grow apart... And I don't want that... I value this relationship too much...

Way Too Much.

And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how you kill a funny thread.

Superb technique.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-08-2009, 10:54 AM
And that Ladies and Gentlemen is how you kill a funny thread.

Superb technique.

ask me how i was gonna say the same but since i just came back to the corp i figured id make friends before enemys first...but yea i agree with that said.

but true story i dont laugh anymore anytime summins funny i say lawls...and for some reason i talk with larger words now...

antidisestablishmentarianism

KaramelSundae
03-08-2009, 02:31 PM
my cell phone cock blocks me from posting when i'm away from the laptop

diggy
05-15-2009, 05:09 AM
There is more to life than WuCorp.

Robert
05-15-2009, 05:24 AM
There is more to Wucorp than life.

SKAMPOE
05-15-2009, 07:27 AM
theres more skampoe than life and wu corp

yea

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/l_cf5d2a774fdc6ebbcd352158b33df7-1.jpg

SKAMPOE
05-15-2009, 07:29 AM
hahahahahahahahahah rep added