PDA

View Full Version : which angel led the best group?

Chungsanity
03-05-2009, 11:26 PM
yeah they call them the four brothers and I noticed a parallel - not cause they're deceased but cause they were the leaders of their respective groups. who yall got?

SilvaFistz
03-05-2009, 11:51 PM
i voted for big pun. isn't it funny that even though their crew had some talented folks (i.e. fatal hussein, cuban link, lil cease) they never got out to outshine of their leaders.

DJMethods
03-05-2009, 11:56 PM
D.i.t.c

Chungsanity
03-06-2009, 12:01 AM
^bro I know what you mean but ditc was way too much of an established group led by finesse. same with JMJ - run dmc etc but the options in the poll were just groups that all stemmed off a rapper's solo career first.

Pattch82
03-06-2009, 02:02 AM
I gotta vote 2Pac/Outlawz... I was always a fan of Tha Outlawz shit, lotta dope MC's, Fatal, Young Noble, Kadafi, Kastro, EDI...

I still check for their mixtapes and shit now...

If we were talkin about who was the dopest of the four leaders... I would have voted Big Pun, but 2Pac's crew was alot more talented than the others IMO.

Peace!

DJMethods
03-06-2009, 02:33 AM
^bro I know what you mean but ditc was way too much of an established group led by finesse. same with JMJ - run dmc etc but the options in the poll were just groups that all stemmed off a rapper's solo career first.

I know, I just wanted to say it.

Voted COC anyway, they have some real gems, Killa Cam bodied shit ya digg?

Afficial_Nastee
03-06-2009, 04:20 AM
Big Pun is the best rapper on the list and I prefer Terror Squad to the other crews on the list....

DJMethods
03-06-2009, 04:23 AM
L>>>>>>>>Pun

You aint bout it bout it dough

Drunken Monk
03-06-2009, 04:24 AM
punisher , 2pac died young

Durag
03-06-2009, 04:32 AM
Yo, on the mic is Big L, that brother who kicks flav God
Known for sendin garbage MC's to the graveyard

D.I.T.C > This whole list by a mile, but i voted for COC, they had some dope shit.

Yeah, L > Pun in my opinion.

Listen to him fuckin rip this track up, one of my favourite posse cuts EVER.

You need to turn this shit ALL the way up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4HvVCeASj8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r4HvVCeASj8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DJMethods
03-06-2009, 05:48 AM
"fuck a benz coz i could pull skins on a pedal bike"

No one can ever reach Big L's punchlines again, no one. A lot of garbage rappers try but Big L made that shit fit so easily into his music, most can't.

GOD

Durag
03-06-2009, 06:02 AM
"Cause phony faggots I froze, it's a fact
I flip fast on foes with fabulous fantastic flows"

The alliteration or whatever you call it is amazing there, that whole verse is perfect.

R.I.P to a tru gawd.

Crackhead Bob
03-06-2009, 06:19 AM
I can't believe I'm the only one who voted Junior Mafia

Chungsanity
03-06-2009, 08:58 AM
^one two yall you know we rocked ya, step in the realms of junior mafia

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 09:53 AM
I voted for 2pac and Tha Outlawz aka Dramacydal aka Tha Thoro Headz

Smh at anyone who voted for junior mafia......soooo untalented lolol

Chungsanity
03-06-2009, 09:56 AM
^yeah they had no talent whatsoever, but biggie took a bunch of no talent youngins under his wings and made a platinum album with conspiracy. anyone who thinks biggie is overrated should be slapped. 2 albums? that 2 albums has more impact and replay value than other rappers with their long catalogue.

R.I.P B.I.G.

ITS YOUR HOMEBOY SHAQ'S 37TH BIRTHDAY TODAY.

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 10:25 AM
that 2 albums has more impact and replay value than other rappers with their long catalogue

more impact than 2pacs catalogue? doubt it

but i do respect big for taking his homies and putting them on... but them niggaz were straight up ass... the best rapper on their team was a female....what does that tell u about junior mafia lol

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-06-2009, 12:00 PM
^^^^do you ever stop riding his dick?

D.I.T.C./C.O.C. wins for the fact that all the members were lyrically and flow-wise better than 2Pac and all other crews, Big L vs. Big Pun vs. Big is a tie for me tho, I will never put someone higher.

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 12:48 PM
D.I.T.C./C.O.C. wins for the fact that all the members were lyrically and flow-wise better than 2Pac and all other crews, Big L vs. Big Pun vs. Big is a tie for me tho, I will never put someone higher.

for your information COC was never part of DITC and secondly none of the members in DITC were "lyrically and flow-wise" better than 2pac you prick

big pun > biggie smalls > big l

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-06-2009, 02:05 PM
^^^^^^your stanning is unbelivable. who is paying you?

RynMur
03-06-2009, 04:58 PM
terror squad, but if cotc would've stayed around longer, it would of no doubt went to them.

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 06:59 PM
^^^^^^your stanning is unbelivable. who is paying you?
didnt u side bust tha 2pac thread talkin bout we shud discuss chali 2na more hahahah fuck outta here nerd

LORD NOSE
03-06-2009, 09:57 PM
i don't know if its been said, but Joe leads Terror Squad

right ?

ALCATRAZ
03-06-2009, 10:27 PM
yes

RAW-TASTE
03-07-2009, 02:42 AM
outlawz was a mediocre group imo....they had a few good guest verses here and there but other than that they wernt much

ALCATRAZ
03-07-2009, 04:27 AM
"a few good guest verses here and there" are you serious...

SKANK HILL
03-07-2009, 04:37 AM
2pac was the best of the "angels" (marginaly) but SMH outlawz were by far the worst of the groups ... there really isn't much between TS and COC and junior M.A.F.I.A. were pretty solid, but fuck me outlawz were garbage when they didn't have 2pac to hold their hand through a song/album

in short ... 'pac was the best leader but COC were the best group

SKANK HILL
03-07-2009, 04:39 AM

your hating of 'pac is quite unbelievable ... on the level of speakonitgod's stanning

you make out like he was a terrible MC ... they all covered pac in flow and lyrics? c'mon, that's bullshit and you know it

just sayin