PDA

View Full Version : Message From Ghostface (FINAL VERSION)

TSA
03-06-2009, 04:38 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.6940/title.ghostface-killah-f-novel-message-from-ghostface-final-version

WHOA!

i didn't know he could make it better, this is one of the best songs in his whole catalog. Excellent perfect instrumental, SICK chorus, strong content, perfect flow pace and lyrics and he's trying to get pussy from the weak, which i support 100%.

this final version is....wow.....this song can be a big success too..

famenchuan
03-06-2009, 05:34 PM
i dig it

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 05:41 PM
fuckin bullshit, beat is whack as fuck (sounds like some R'N'B from the 90's) ghost is on point but his topic is fuckin queerer than tza latest thread starting trend.

*hits the hook*

OH MY GOD, this is terrible. FUCKING TERRIBLE. i need to throw up.

KZA
03-06-2009, 05:47 PM
final version

http://sharebee.com/2b98cda6

Tonystarks420
03-06-2009, 07:10 PM
i SOMEWHAT felt this from the beginning but half way through i snapped back to reality.....

and said WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

LMAO this is fucken gay. ghost ur a rapper, not a rnb artist.

LMAO

TSA
03-06-2009, 08:45 PM
hmm, come to find out you faggots have bean like dicks.

i think ppl with normal shaped dicks are gonna dig this song cause its good ass music. i dont think it'll fly with football or bean shaped dicks cause they wanna here about spit of ghosts dick 24/7 and have the musical taste range of an anal bead.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 08:57 PM
...terrible. his demographic (crack rap) will hate it - like i. TERRIBLE

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-06-2009, 09:31 PM
fuckin bullshit, beat is whack as fuck (sounds like some R'N'B from the 90's) ghost is on point but his topic is fuckin queerer than tza latest thread starting trend.

*hits the hook*

OH MY GOD, this is terrible. FUCKING TERRIBLE. i need to throw up.

it is some rnb from the late 90s, or maybe early 2000s. glenn lewis i think

it's pretty good, nothing spectacular but it doesn't suck, he probably doesn't have any straight up terrible songs in his repetoire. this fits in with never be the same again, or ghost said it before or something. even more fish and big doe which i don't really dig are not terrible.
since when was ghost's demographic exclusive crack rap fans anyway? he probably has one of the most diversified fan bases of anyone. i've talked to white college girls who don't know anything about wu-tang that think ghostface is the shit, and 30 something guys that mostly listen to rnb that like ghost.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
he probably doesn't have any straight up terrible songs in his repetoire.

you must not of heard bullet proof wallets, he even admits it was shit, demographic means HIS MAIN AUDIENCE, not the people you know that enjoy ghost face - just because some of the people you know in your life that listen to r n b like ghost does not mean thats his demographic.

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-06-2009, 09:54 PM
^^^^
"must not've"

bulletproof wallets was mediocre by his standards but still superior to the majority of wu and wu affiliated albums

i know what demographic means, don't be condecending

and prove his main audience is crack rap fans...when has that ever been wu's main audience...they pre-exist the advent of modern crack rap

Wu-Tang Gambino
03-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Dope song as usual from Ghost but "one of the best of his whole catalog" is over the top.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 10:01 PM
bulletproof wallets was mediocre by his standards but still superior to the majority of wu and wu affiliated albums

like what ? cuban linx ? liquid swords ? or more recent albums like made in brooklyn ? 4:21 ? your fucking joking man, bullet proof wallets was terrible. better than the majority - your a fucking dreamer

TSA
03-06-2009, 10:42 PM
yeah cause the majority of wu releases sound like liquid swords and are as good an cuban linx needle (or football) dick.

Bullet proof wallets was the shit

its clear Fredy Mech has horrible..horrible taste in music

TSA
03-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Dope song as usual from Ghost but "one of the best of his whole catalog" is over the top.
no its not.

no its not at all, you just think it is cause its a new song and you have unfairly immortalized his old material

if i said poison darts (which isn't special at all but still a good listen) was you wouldn't flinch.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 10:51 PM
yeah cause the majority of wu releases sound like liquid swords and are as good an cuban linx needle (or football) dick.

Bullet proof wallets was the shit

did you even read what he was saying ? he said that bullet proof wallets was superior than the rest of the wu catolog. you believe that ?

TSA
03-06-2009, 10:56 PM
majority.
faggot.
his exact word, that you repeated was majority.

the majority of wu members have 1 good album.
faggot.
they've made around 60 albums

yes, i fully believe this 100%
faggot.

SKANK HILL
03-06-2009, 10:58 PM
(sounds like some R'N'B from the 90's)

you get that when you make an rnb album

TSA
03-06-2009, 11:01 PM
sometimes i think Fredy Mech has to use suction devices to take shits and bust sperm

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 11:02 PM
majority.
faggot.
his exact word, that you repeated was majority.

the majority of wu members have 1 good album.
faggot.
they've made around 60 albums

yes, i fully believe this 100%
faggot.

name the albums you think are worse than bullet proof wallets - this should be funny.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 11:03 PM

news to me, sorry for being out the GFK loop. see i actualy follow other artist than the generals.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 11:18 PM
name the albums you think are worse than bullet proof wallets - this should be funny.

waiting, and there aint 60 albums, guess the subject you failed was maths. its more like 40 including the group albums. mixtapes and EP's are not LP's

SKANK HILL
03-06-2009, 11:24 PM
see i actualy follow other artist than the generals.

no need to be a dick

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2009, 11:26 PM
ditto

SKANK HILL
03-06-2009, 11:28 PM
smh

it was warranted ... you said it sucked because it sounded like a 90s rnb beat when that's exactly what he was going for

you're a fucking gronk in 2009

Wu-Tang Gambino
03-07-2009, 01:30 AM
no its not.

no its not at all, you just think it is cause its a new song and you have unfairly immortalized his old material

if i said poison darts (which isn't special at all but still a good listen) was you wouldn't flinch.

LOL shut up. You don't shit about what I do or do not like. From your posts on here, all I see is you getting all pissy when someone disagrees with you. You're on a fucking forum w/ 12000+ posts, you should know by now that's the point of a forum: different opinions & discussion.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-07-2009, 01:39 AM
smh

it was warranted ... you said it sucked because it sounded like a 90s rnb beat when that's exactly what he was going for

you're a fucking gronk in 2009

i did'nt say it sucked BECAUSE it sounded like it came from the 90's - i said it sucked AND sounded like it came from the 90's - your the fucking gronk. i can have an opinion that doesnt suit yours, get over yourself you egotisitcal fuck.
you take after tza to much these days.

:(W

EAGLE EYE
03-07-2009, 01:45 AM
"PUSSY FROM DUH WEAK" went over heads

SKANK HILL
03-07-2009, 03:36 AM
i can have an opinion that doesnt suit yours, get over yourself you egotisitcal fuck.
you take after tza to much these days.

:(W

where did i dispute your opinion? i couldn't give a rats arse if you like it or not ... i pointed out that it sounded like a 90s rnb beat BECAUSE THAT'S THE FLAVOUR OF THE ALBUM HE WILL BE WORKING ON

nowhere did i rubbish your opinion so i am not sure how you came to this conclusion

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-07-2009, 07:40 AM
waiting, and there aint 60 albums, guess the subject you failed was maths. its more like 40 including the group albums. mixtapes and EP's are not LP's

man i said wu and wu affiliated; that counts all that chambermusik trash and free murda, and prodigal sunn's album and all that sub par bullshit.

guess the subject you failed was reading comprehension.

TSA
03-07-2009, 11:48 AM

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-07-2009, 12:31 PM
First of all, Bulletproof Wallets is a nice album.

And this track is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I hope Ghost get that Alien pussy