PDA

View Full Version : saturday : whats hot right now

snapple
03-07-2009, 03:27 PM
the coke waaaaavvvveeee

french is killing it......breezy is unstopable

no need to check for anything else....silver surfer baby

friday the 13th...jason is running now....

street fighter 4......

2k9.....

madea goes to jail....

watchman(supposed to be wack but ill see for myself)

red lobster : lobsterfest

PEACE

KaramelSundae
03-07-2009, 08:41 PM
madea movies are gay

TSA
03-07-2009, 09:42 PM
^co-sign

gay as fuck.

drippie k
03-08-2009, 02:01 AM
how is watchmen supposed to be wack, that shit looks awesome...im like at dark knight-level anticipation for this movie

TSA
03-08-2009, 03:16 AM
i was gonna stay home, then i remember it was my friend b-day party, then i went, then it was like 4 of us, and he was dwtwn enjoying being 21 while the remaining 4 of us sat around and said funny/zanny things. then everyone came home cause bars closed and the place was pack head to toe.

but i realized i should have stayed home cause i wasn't in the mood, so i just left.

by incase of emergancy whore has her little brother over as well, so im beating my dick and waiting for a call from a girl that i may have feelings for but it could just be the lack of liquor talking.

Uncle Steezo
03-08-2009, 05:34 AM
damn. do you EVER get any pussy?

Mumm Ra
03-08-2009, 08:39 AM
florida is hot right now
chillin here for the week, doin some shopping today then hitting up the clubs later
keepin intoxicated until I leave
bong bong

Ninja
03-08-2009, 09:06 AM

LMAO

snapple
03-08-2009, 01:06 PM
how is watchmen supposed to be wack, that shit looks awesome...im like at dark knight-level anticipation for this movie

dunno...just what people said....still didnt watch it yet so dunno...

i didnt even kno it was a comic book....never heard of it before so i wont kno any charecters or whatever....

i was hype for dark knight....love that 1....i hope its on that level...

weather is good....im gone...PEACE

TSA
03-08-2009, 01:18 PM
2 weeks ago was the last time.
why?

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-08-2009, 01:30 PM
dunno...just what people said....still didnt watch it yet so dunno...

i didnt even kno it was a comic book....never heard of it before so i wont kno any charecters or whatever....

i was hype for dark knight....love that 1....i hope its on that level...

weather is good....im gone...PEACE

whoever said watchmen was wack probably didn't get it, or wanted more fight scenes, or complained because it was in 85, wondered why nixon was in it etc

when i went, it was no coincidence that the people bitching after the movie looked/sounded like idiots.

and somebody please explain the appeal of madea to me, i don't get why anybody would watch that shit.

KaramelSundae
03-08-2009, 02:04 PM
and somebody please explain the appeal of madea to me, i don't get why anybody would watch that shit.

yeah, and someone explain to me why there are so many of those damn movies?

snapple
03-08-2009, 10:53 PM
^^dunno....shit is eather hit or miss...got good reviews....you seen the commercial?...