PDA

View Full Version : LOL Asher Roth sux...how can anyone listen to this nerdbomb?

Young Spade
03-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Yes he does.

ROFL...I said nerdbomb but anyway hes wack as hell

Discuss.

DrunkenMasta303
03-07-2009, 11:15 PM
who?

Young Spade
03-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Some new white boy who is a watered down carbon copy of Eminem

DrunkenMasta303
03-07-2009, 11:37 PM
his name didnt made it overseas yet so he obviously must be wack

DrunkenMasta303
03-07-2009, 11:39 PM
http://www.kathylancaster.com/photos/aaron-carter-2001.jpg

The Hound
03-07-2009, 11:43 PM
never heard of him

J-DON
03-08-2009, 02:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pkqeamXe8

cmon guys this tracks got a nice vibe.

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 09:58 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Asher7.jpg/220px-Asher7.jpg

And that's supposed to be the new breed of rappers?

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 10:04 AM

OMG.

This guy is just trying too hard to be Eminem while not being Eminem. Apart that he completely bit voice and flow (and unsuccessfully at that, dude has no talent), he's too obviously trying to make Eminem jokes with different subject matter, but junior high bullied kids are always more interesting than drunk and stupid white college trash (you can trust me, I was/am both).

Not to even mention utterly wack beat... Indie rock/rap fusion = :r

Hopefully he won't make any career, even Soulja Boy is better than this shit.

iammzac
03-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Seems like a gimmick to me..

Rollo
03-08-2009, 10:48 AM
The man is underwhelming to say the most.

I realize listening to him, his flow and technique wouldn't be hard to re-create.

ALCATRAZ
03-08-2009, 11:39 AM

The beat was nice but no

The Hound
03-08-2009, 11:46 AM
I feel sorry for this guy sounding identical to a youthful Eminem. Kind of like that Blac Haze dude who sounded like 2Pac.

staliondan23
03-08-2009, 12:00 PM
OMG.

This guy is just trying too hard to be Eminem while not being Eminem. Apart that he completely bit voice and flow (and unsuccessfully at that, dude has no talent), he's too obviously trying to make Eminem jokes with different subject matter, but junior high bullied kids are always more interesting than drunk and stupid white college trash (you can trust me, I was/am both).

Not to even mention utterly wack beat... Indie rock/rap fusion = :r

Hopefully he won't make any career, even Soulja Boy is better than this shit.

Haha this song doesn't sound like anything Eminem has ever done, and his flow doesn't sound like Eminem either. The only thing that sounds somewhat similar is his voice.

Honestly whatever your opinion is on Asher Roth I think its a positive step for someone like him to make it in hip hop. Who knows maybe some more talented dudes (then Asher Roth) come out that haven't sold drugs, been a crip or a blood, or been shot 9 times. Record companys may not just sign certain rappers that fit the typical formula. Asher Roth is just being himself, a middle class, white, ginger, drunk college kid from Pennsylvania. And I think its cool someone like that can make it in this business. But hopefully next time we get someone better.

Btw no he's better then Soulja Boy, try checking out some of his other songs and you'll see that.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-08-2009, 12:02 PM
...god damn you guys are idiots EVERYONE is startin to do this type of shit in the USA hes just like tht dude shwayze...and he doesnt really sound like eminem..he's just white obviously..and soulja boy is better then him? SHUT THE FUCK UP! im sorry but thts the dumbest shit i ever heard..he's alrite the i love college song is pretty hot it seems like anything mainstream yall hate even if its good...u shud b happy atleast hes not doin "the stanky leg"

YungSunny
03-08-2009, 12:32 PM
I think it's sad how almost every whire rapper has the same voice. :i
The only different white rapper is joe scudda.....or Insane Clown Posse but lord knows they don't count.
I love watching white boys jizz themselves when their favorite white rapper gets diessed

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/Muddywaters.jpg

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Ill Bill doesn't sound like a typical white rapper either. Nor does MC Serch.

Edgar Erebus
03-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Honestly whatever your opinion is on Asher Roth I think its a positive step for someone like him to make it in hip hop. Who knows maybe some more talented dudes (then Asher Roth) come out that haven't sold drugs, been a crip or a blood, or been shot 9 times. Record companys may not just sign certain rappers that fit the typical formula. Asher Roth is just being himself, a middle class, white, ginger, drunk college kid from Pennsylvania. And I think its cool someone like that can make it in this business. But hopefully next time we get someone better.

Yeah, that's all good, it's good that it's something different... but FUCK THAT SHIT.

staycreepin_n_silence
03-08-2009, 12:58 PM
who?

oLd_KaiNry
03-08-2009, 01:02 PM
well id rather have him on the top of the charts than having stanky leg trash

some of y'all should grow up, if it doesnt sound like your average 90's rap y'all crying and hating. More styles to the table is a good thing and that mixtape he did with dj drama is good

ALCATRAZ
03-08-2009, 01:22 PM
I think it's sad how almost every whire rapper has the same voice.

Can you even name ten white rappers mr 14 year old

Rollo
03-08-2009, 01:26 PM
He has no flow/execution at all. His shit isn't bad because of his voice, granted the voice don't help but he's not a good rapper at all.

Just because he puts together polysyllabic rhymes and corn ball similies about celebrities, that doesn't make him good.

AboveBeyond69
03-08-2009, 01:53 PM
He has no flow/execution at all. His shit isn't bad because of his voice, granted the voice don't help but he's not a good rapper at all.

Just because he puts together polysyllabic rhymes and corn ball similies about celebrities, that doesn't make him good.

co-sign that shit

YungSunny
03-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Can you even name ten white rappers mr 14 year old

I can name 8....
:learning: Where does my age fit in this discussion?..

GhettoGnom
03-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Lol @ "white rappers sounds the same"

vinnie paz, eminem, r.a. the rugged man, mike d and slug... sounds the same? hmmmm

edit-
OT:
Asher Roth is fucking horrible

KaramelSundae
03-08-2009, 03:57 PM
...god damn you guys are idiots EVERYONE is startin to do this type of shit in the USA hes just like tht dude shwayze...and he doesnt really sound like eminem..he's just white obviously..and soulja boy is better then him? SHUT THE FUCK UP! im sorry but thts the dumbest shit i ever heard..he's alrite the i love college song is pretty hot it seems like anything mainstream yall hate even if its good...u shud b happy atleast hes not doin "the stanky leg"

get his nuts outta your mouth

he DOES sound like eminem esp in his new college song

iammzac
03-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Listen to this song and tell me he doesn't sound like eminem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAkIXDNoIhs

I hate that song haha.. my friend thinks asher is sweet and had it on a mixtape in his car

KaramelSundae
03-08-2009, 04:11 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2sv9pxvMBk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2sv9pxvMBk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lame

Guarded By Martyrs
03-08-2009, 04:38 PM
I think it's sad how almost every whire rapper has the same voice.

They don't...

Eminem
Vinnie Paz
Virtuoso
Esoteric
Necro
Ill Bill
Remedy
R.A. The Rugged Man
Slug

To name a few all sound very different to me ?

Dr. Simon Hurt
03-08-2009, 05:32 PM
how is he different?

why do people keep bringing up the 'it's good he doesn't rap about being a crip or blood, crack, bla bla bla...' since when has that been what every rapper talks about?

some of you want to whitewash this thing so badly it's disgusting

Young Spade
03-08-2009, 07:10 PM
ROFL that silly boy song is shit

And so is that freestyle

Anyone saying hes not an Eminem clone is a lying faggot.

He sounds just like him. Stop trying to defend this geek and admit the truth goddamnit

White_Mouse
03-08-2009, 08:48 PM
why do these threads keeping showing up?

hmmm well for me its interesting i sounded like eminem about a year ago, its not hard to make your voice go that way in my opinion

also this guy sounds like em but his skill level is nowhere near that, he's not great but he does what he does so whatever

Young Spade
03-08-2009, 10:00 PM
He sux

sdeblasi
03-08-2009, 10:14 PM
He sux

BIG D O
03-09-2009, 02:33 AM
he's a total biter.....and yes he sucks.....big time....Cpywrite dissin him now, I'm just waitin for Eminem to finish him off....

Edgar Erebus
03-09-2009, 05:22 AM
Yeah, that's surely a beef worthy of paying close attention to.

And Eminem probably ain't even noticed that Asher exists.

TGambino
03-09-2009, 04:45 PM

u should be :$ at urself

Young Spade
03-10-2009, 12:26 AM
WTF is a Asher Roth? LOL

What a faggot name LOL

LOL IRL

smh SAD

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
03-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Some new white boy who is a watered down carbon copy of Eminem

basically, he's garbage even a weaker verison of em is better than that trash heap of a rapper

Young Spade
03-10-2009, 12:59 PM
The name Asher is ok but added with Roth sounds stupid.

Yo debut album is titled "Asleep in the Bread Aisle".

Dude should be getting other nerdy white boys and making a new pop group of flaming faggets with painted nails and arched eyebrows ROFL!!!!!!!!!111111111111oneoneoneon eoneoneoneone

LOL!OL!LOO!L!OLLO!OOL!OO!LLOO!LO!LOL!OLO!L!

I AM SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY