PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been attracted to a girl in every way, except physically?

TSA
03-09-2009, 10:02 AM
its a wierd phenomia, there's a girl i like, i just don't like her physically.

there's also one im only attracted to physically but theres no connection elsewhere

if they'd only fuse or something.

i did some supreme clientele goon shit. I'm writting a play for this presentation thingy, and I made it about a prince that is arranged to marry a girl but doesn't want to cause he doesn't know her and saw a girl on his way back that CAUGHT HIS FANCY, then this dancer comes into the KINGDOM asking for land to perform and he's all 'yo gawd, yo that's her gawd' and says she can preform for his wedding and he'll over see the auditions so he'll have time to mack on her. (african shit). but he has to choose between her and his family and she has to choose between him and her 'family' (the dancers and masquaraders she travels with).

anyways, i told the girl i was only physically attracted to come audition, and had it in mind to give her the role so that i can use rehearsals to mack on her. The play is designed to not only be a well written and riviting show, but the pussy hiest of the century in that its a format for stone cold cunt hunting and was made to be that way.

i wrote the lines where they encountered each other (prince and dancer) to basically be what i wanted to tell her only more romantic and shit, and read them while making mccartney faces in the gods 'gentle voice'

67J_66hdN-I

anyways, another girl comes and auditions and not only is she fucking perfect for the role, her and I hit it off excellently and the god's gentle mccartney faces turned her into puddy.

puddy.

we've been talking to each other constantly since the first auditions, we're having dinner on friday, and she's not at all ugly, infact she's gorgeous, i just don't have a physical attraction to her. like, i wouldn't wanna do her particular, but i wouldn't wanna just be her friend.

wtf?

TSA
03-09-2009, 10:11 AM
i was a lot less greasy then paul in this video though...but not mentally.

SHRAP
03-09-2009, 10:15 AM
when i first met my girl i wasnt really physically attracted to her, she seemd just like an average girl with a smallish ass. it just took time for me to see the grown and sexy in her, now she get my dick bout twice as hard as any other girl ive ever met or seen. i dont know if u just met her recently but sometimes its something other than the appearance that causes that kind of electricity, maybe u just need to discover more of her personality or some shit

TSA
03-09-2009, 10:20 AM
true words. her personality is awesome, though she talks too much, which is ok by me cause its interesting, animated, and actually funny, like male jokes funny.

i hate having to get off the phone with her, it feels like everything is down hill from there but make sure im always the one that say 'i gotta go' due to faggy shit you have to do in life.

Senator C. Palantine
03-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Hit it (raw), then see how you feel.

TSA
03-09-2009, 10:25 AM
i know she'd give it her all if i hit it (raw). She's a real trooper.
cash money IS an army tho. so you have to take that into consideration

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-09-2009, 10:27 AM
This conversation is funnier if you imagine TSA and Shrap at a slumber party with TSA sitting Indian-style on the floor facing away from shrap while shrap sits on a stool and braids TSAs hair.

(no homo)

Senator C. Palantine
03-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Good point, maybe hit it raw while shouting 'I Roll With Ak's Off Safety, Knocking niggas off they feet'.

If she enjoys this...marry her.

TSA
03-09-2009, 10:38 AM
maybe drop some earth lessons?
come to her as a blessing...?
hmmm...

Sky Blue Danny Kid
03-09-2009, 10:43 AM
You need to stick your dick in her ASAP and see what happens. At least you will know something. Because if you stay undecided and then she starts fucking somebody else, you will kick yourself(metaphorically).

TSA
03-09-2009, 10:54 AM
true things.
well after the dinner were going to her dorm to watch 'romantic movies' cause she's a sucker for them and thinks im way more romantic then i am cause of how the play is written.

I told her im into movies where billionares tell women to not only stare at other womens assholes, but to eat them, but she insists i'll like her material.
either way its a perfect set up to smash(raw)

Uncle Steezo
03-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Lol

snapple
03-09-2009, 03:05 PM
"i did some supreme clientele goon shit. I'm writting a play"

LOL LOLOL

TSA
03-09-2009, 03:43 PM
ahahahahahahaha! nice

ricky
03-10-2009, 09:38 AM
ya my ex lucy who i had a daughter with.
She's just going through a phrase....

DRUNKENDRAGON
03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Nope, but I have the exact opposite happen all the time. I cannot stand talking to women sometimes blah blah blah blah blah blah. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY DICK