PDA

View Full Version : lefty or right

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2009, 05:59 AM
im right handed but i fight south paw, whilst training today i started thinking - whats the dealeo with right and left handed peoples, is it in your since your born or what ? i heard that lefty's back in the day forced to write with their right went nuts.

which ever hand you use more usualy goes through more skin (my mates with tattoo's on their palms are proof), is thicker (people who have rings know this) and will get more injuries.

most tools (scissors) are right handed, like wood files, they can only be used well with the right hand.

so how do you lefty's deal with shit like this, how do you write with pen without smeering it all over your page ? my mates mum has figured out how to write lines backwards (she knows how many words will fit in one line then starts from the last word in the line and finishes with the first)

so what hand you use to do your dirty work ?

SHRAP
03-10-2009, 06:45 AM
im right handed

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2009, 06:48 AM
so you jab with your right ? are you being serious ? im confused

SHRAP
03-10-2009, 06:49 AM
naw my mistake i lead with my left hand

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2009, 07:01 AM
ok. so your not southpaw. see i find i'd rather a precise right jab with a sloppy (yet equaly as strong) left then a sloppy left jab and a strong precise right over-hand, im not ya 1-2 kinda puncher, im a 1-1-1-1-1-2 puncher. never failed me.

SKANK HILL
03-10-2009, 07:07 AM
so how do you lefty's deal with shit like this, how do you write with pen without smeering it all over your page ? my mates mum has figured out how to write lines backwards (she knows how many words will fit in one line then starts from the last word in the line and finishes with the first)

http://blog.federicosanchez.info/wp-content/uploads/flandersleftorium.jpg

Killa BB
03-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Left Handed people write with thier hand all hooked over so they don't smudge the words... That has to suck... and cramp up a lot...

http://www.nibs.com/www/WEBSITE%20PICS/Left_hand_writers_images/wRick%20Propas%20left%20hand%20writing.JPG

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2009, 07:39 AM
retarded looking if you ask me

TSA
03-10-2009, 07:41 AM
unless you're left handed

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2009, 07:46 AM
nah its all monged out, like how a retard holds their hands when they walk *does the retard walk* see

(tza is a lefty)

TSA
03-10-2009, 07:52 AM
im right handed

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2009, 07:58 AM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

BGS
03-10-2009, 08:28 AM
right handed...i know a few leftys and when they write something it looks reeeally retarded!!like on the pic above!

Prolifical ENG
03-10-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm left handed. I dont hook my hand over to write though, my hand is below the writing line. For a side job I do calligraphy for restaurant menus and wedding invitations and stuff.

Nothing is really hard...if its a good pair of scissors it will cut just fine.

When the internet came along there was no need to switch the mouse to the left hand so your writing hand is free to take notes while you are scrolling.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-10-2009, 09:26 AM
im right handed and if your talking about fighting i put my right foot back and lead wit my left or however you want to call it and if you punch it is obviously stronger..but except for a few key times one punch is all ive needed..then its just 1-2-1-2 and a few knees for good measure :)

HANZO
03-10-2009, 02:09 PM
im left handed, i fight southpaw. but i dnt need left handed scissors or anything. im comfortable with my right hand. when i play football i kick the ball with my right foot, but when i play basketball i shoot with my left hand. all abit odd.

when i write on paper, i dnt hook my hand, lefties usually tilt the paper so like the paper your writing on is perpendicular to you.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 03:31 PM
i started fighting southpaw but trained classic for 10 years. now i can switch stances instead of rotating and shuffling to corrner my opponent.

but my right jab is significantly faster than my left jab but my left is stronger.

i'm a left hand dominant dribbler. right handed shooter.

Edgar Erebus
03-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Right-handed

Art Vandelay
03-10-2009, 03:43 PM
i do everything right handed. except when partaking in self-gratification. that i do left handed

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 03:47 PM
what hand do you wipe with?

Professor Poopsnagle
03-10-2009, 04:00 PM
I write left handed and my mouse is on the left of my keyboard, but everything else I do right handed.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-11-2009, 01:18 AM
im right handed and if your talking about fighting i put my right foot back and lead wit my left or however you want to call it and if you punch it is obviously stronger..but except for a few key times one punch is all ive needed..then its just 1-2-1-2 and a few knees for good measure :)

yeah you fight classic.

i started fighting southpaw but trained classic for 10 years. now i can switch stances instead of rotating and shuffling to corrner my opponent.

but my right jab is significantly faster than my left jab but my left is stronger.

i'm a left hand dominant dribbler. right handed shooter.

yeah i switch up, i finish classic, but start out southpaw, best thing to do if your fighting oppisite hands with some one is to step OUTSIDE their lead hand (if your fighting a southpaw you step out to your right a good distance then come in with a lead hook to the jaw with your main hand defending your face and ready for a over-hand if needed. its basicly un-defendable if you do it right and quick) switching confuses the other fighter alot.

so your trained up in boxing styles ? did you ever get in the ring ?

Killa BB
03-11-2009, 06:48 AM
I fight with both hands... on my rifle.

Or with both hands swinging in a "windmill" fashion.

But being that I'm right handed, if I absolutely had to punch someone in the face... I'd use my right... It's obviously the stronger one.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-11-2009, 02:58 PM
my right is more accurate, not any stronger - well maybe a TINY bit.

03-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I'm right handed and do almost everything with the right hand, when I don't play ball

or jerk off usin' my left:D

KaramelSundae
03-11-2009, 05:59 PM
lefty