PDA

View Full Version : The Official TSA is Lyin thread.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Post your favorite TSA lies here.

damn. do you EVER get any pussy?

2 weeks ago was the last time.
why?

and the fact that im dropping a mixtape in the summer called "the rich"
where i will be standing in this position
http://z.about.com/d/huntsville/1/5/D/v/1/billcosby.jpg
on the cover and the first track will be "i make more then your parents"...when i start my new job on june 2nd

cause i'll be making more then your parents __________________So im on the verge of moving out.

we found a place for 720 something a month

with idk where it's liek where your at, but it's really REALLY high for here, like the rich type shit.

BUT it has a geeohdee pool, geeohdee sauna, geeohdee gym, geeohdee tennis court, geeohdee racket ball, geeohdee attractive rich whores, geeohdee 1 bathroom for each dood, geeohdee comes with washer and dyer, geeohdee ass columns everywhere to establish dominance.

now, i get payed 10.00 and hour plus additional shit and get my gas paid for. Im also trying to buy a new car. To counterim gonna start promoting shows as an additional source of income. Like Yung Joc's and shit, no Jay-Z or whatever.

my roommate gets 8.00 an hour, is looking for a 10.00+ an hour joint, and is very reliable.

I also have to pay for skool, insurance, 22 outfits, mic checks, and other random expense.

while your in the region, stop by in nebraska to check the apartment the gods about to move into

THIS SHIT HAS A FUCKIN SANA!

i can't even spell that shit my nigga! suana, sawna?!

racket ball? damn.

and eat some top of the line corn on a cob from ze farmers market:Y

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-10-2009, 12:24 PM
BUT it has a geeohdee pool, geeohdee sauna, geeohdee gym, geeohdee tennis court, geeohdee racket ball, geeohdee attractive rich whores, geeohdee 1 bathroom for each dood, geeohdee comes with washer and dyer, geeohdee ass columns everywhere to establish dominance.

now, i get payed 10.00 and hour plus additional shit and get my gas paid for. Im also trying to buy a new car. To counterim gonna start promoting shows as an additional source of income. Like Yung Joc's and shit, no Jay-Z or whatever.

http://photofile.ru/photo/fishki_net/3693742/83013031.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
03-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Style, i haven't said this for a little, since you cooled your whole thing or whatever.

But this site had a huge negative impact on your life.

Not sure why your always talking about other people.

But yeah, my head feels like it weighs more than my feet.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 12:50 PM
great analysis pat!

i'm sure you smiled when you typed that.

i know i did when i read it.

bravo.

TSA
03-10-2009, 01:14 PM
?

the saddest part is this came from me critiquing his website, so you know its 100% emotionally driven.

and, again, your memory of my posts is impeccable, but yeah dude, this site has had a horrible impact on your life.

like, a seriously damaging one. You're becoming increasingly aware of it as well.

anyways, continue the ether homie.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 01:39 PM
examine both our lives from the time I joined.

would you say that you have improved you life?
have you DONE ANYTHING with it?

now ask the same thing about mine.

the quest for online prestige pressured you into lying about your real life.
when all you had to do was log off and do something.
you chose to post 23,000 things online and post zero things in real life.

NEGATIVE EFFECTS INDEED.

TSA
03-10-2009, 01:43 PM
idk if im the only with realistic outrospect, but someone imagine me saying or typing...yea typing, those words to a 9 year old.

that's the exact same age difference, no joke.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 01:55 PM
you really feel like the gap between 32 and 20 is the same as 21 and 9?

you really feel like that much of a child in my presence?

we are both adults.

thats what you dont understand. you are too big to be clamin that kiddie shit. mom treats you like you're a kid but that because you want to be one and act like one.

if you showed responsibility and initiative she'd stop putting you on punishment and loosen up your curfew. maybe even increase your allowance.

log off. move out. get a job. finish school. you are grown. wtf!!?!?!?!

L O fucking L

TSA
03-10-2009, 01:59 PM
i only read up to 'we're both adults'

from the usage of wives and fathers to win online bickering and a self concieved notion of being in competition with someone 11 years your junior, its clear that we're not both adults.

like, mentally.

i will say this much though. You are 11 years my senior.
11 years jodie.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:03 PM
how do you justify 23,000 posts living at your mom's house with no job while she has to apply for food stamps to survive?

how do you justify spending hrs online when you haven't graduated from Highschool?

how do you justify saying anything to me when your greatest accomplishments require a wucorp registration?

Edgar Erebus
03-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Nigga shut the fuck up.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:09 PM
there are kids 13 years old and younger, with jobs taking care of bills cause their families need the money.

you say "fuck it" to your own mother and post on wucorp.

this is wucorp...the internet....it doesn't matter

i'm talking REAL LIFE.....something you ignore in order to post on wucorp.

POST 23,000 things IN REAL LIFE !

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Slim you got a job? HS diploma?

if your mom needed money would you post on wucorp or get a job?

if you had no diploma would you post on wucorp or do school work?

TSA
03-10-2009, 02:13 PM
lol. Ok stylemaster, lets say you hit me with the most POTENT ETHORICAL BLOWS IN THE HISTORY OF DIVINITY. What am I gonna do?

what you want me to do is not frustrate you which i did when i said your sites name isn't catchy and it will get inhaled by the more useful and obviously better Youtube.

Lets say you DESTORIED MY SOUL THROUGH POWERING INSULTS IN VARIOUS COLORS. what'll happen? why do you care?

ok. now im in highschool now as opposed to the college im typing this from. Then what? what just happened?
I guess guys on the internet will think im in highschool and therefore make me a highschooler to them. but ...idk...then what?

Nigga shut the fuck up.
LOL!

Edgar Erebus
03-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Slim you got a job? HS diploma?

if your mom needed money would you post on wucorp or get a job?

if you had no diploma would you post on wucorp or do school work?

All three, just like I do. Therefore, nigga, shut the fuck up cause you're the gossip queen of this board.

(Consider it special that I even read your post).

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:22 PM
you wanted this. you begged for it.
you start shit then try to play victim when i ether you.

you gonna post "niggers from hell" "exposing the black man for the fraud he is" on my shit?
then think i would be cool with it?
then act like you didn't do nothin?

ask me to stop hurting your feelings and i will.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
see tsa?

even serbs is handlin business.

Slim T has to walk thru bombed out buildings rubble and defective landmines to make sure his family is str8.

post SOMETHING IN REAL LIFE.

TSA
03-10-2009, 02:27 PM
hahahahahah!
fag!

so your gonna search all your site visitors forum user names an dETHER THEM if you don't like their content pussy?

oh my god
you're unbelieveable, no wonder your asking them for their phone numbers and addresses (twice).

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
i have a business to run.
wucorp is the place for games.
you do dumb shit on my site you fuckin with my money.
i ain't trying to apply for welfare.

you do you. ima do me.

TSA
03-10-2009, 02:33 PM
I am doing me, lol. infact i said 'can i make niggers from hell' and you said 'do you' and i did

now you wanna fight over it?
what a pussy lol. you're so unreal right now.
ARe you REALLY gonna personally call everyone in you NICHE market if they post things you don't like on your site?

You've only inspired me to expose the black man for the fraud he is even further.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 02:39 PM
isn't that what every site does?

isn't that why skampoe and nick are banned?

isn't that why there is a flag button on youtube?

isn't that why there are word filters?

for someone who spends so much time online you have no idea how it works.

but to answer your question. i will only be doing it to those who would do dumb shit like create "niggers from hell channel" on a black website.

I AM GOD ON MY SITE.
I AM NEO
I AM King
I AM Jordan
What ever you do will be molded to my will.

YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS BATTLE.

TSA
03-10-2009, 02:53 PM
i read till the word 'skampoe'

dude, you're a pussy, lol.

you just, last night, said it was fine, little did i know you've been bottling up inside.
i can now see why, out of nowhere today, there's been and explosion of ethers.

Uncle Steezo
03-10-2009, 03:14 PM
i offered an opportunity for you to be part of what i was doing in real life.
you couldn't stand the realness and started bugging out.

now you are dealing with the consequences of those actions.

DJMethods
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Do me do me!

Tecknowledgist
03-10-2009, 08:11 PM
i like how style expected other people to post TSA lies but then came to the harsh realization that nobody really cares except for himself

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-10-2009, 08:46 PM
If i wanted to piss style off id just tell him how my little cousin could beat the shit out of his kid...but i wouldn't do that...i would also like to point out that TSA is correct on the name not being catchy it's to attract young urban viewers such as myself that being said Niggers are stupid especially young ones yes i am black and this is true..well where i live but seriously u need to have something youtube doesnt..ex. worldstarhiphop.com is heavily focused on rap..so what you need to do is find a gimmick like drastically over-paying for alot of my second rate beats so u can cycle them like elevator music throughout the site...but rly do a youtube soundclick mesh and you might have something...

Uncle Steezo
03-11-2009, 12:26 AM
the name situation is under control. its a legal isusse we are ironing out.

cbs uses the term primetime. but the legality of an online media service using that term is in question. but it will eventually be called primetime

i need you all to use the site. i'm not looking for the type of responses i am getting.

this is a feature test phase. its like road testing a car with no paintjob or interior and you suggest that there should be a nice radio in it.

ignore the content so to speak. most what is posted is just dummy content. i got full length films, trailers, pilot tv shows, old school shit, behind the scene footage from atl music studios, black college sports, black college band performances and much more.

all that will be part of beta phase

i just need to know that my shit works. and are the feature easy to use.

easy.

thx for the input but its a lil premature at this stage of the game.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-11-2009, 12:51 AM
You guys realise style makes money off this site?

Why the fuck is anyone here frequenting it, and making him more money.

You guys, as implausible as it seems, surprise me with your stupidity.

The guy had his life ruined by the internet, and is now trying to resurrect it via the internet.

Which is cool, he can do whatever he wants.

Why you guys are giving him money, is beyond me though.

Robert
03-11-2009, 03:38 AM
What is the site for? Is he peddling his wares on there?

SKANK HILL
03-11-2009, 03:54 AM
If i wanted to piss style off id just tell him how my little cousin could beat the shit out of his kid...but i wouldn't do that...i would also like to point out that TSA is correct on the name not being catchy it's to attract young urban viewers such as myself that being said Niggers are stupid especially young ones yes i am black and this is true..well where i live but seriously u need to have something youtube doesnt..ex. worldstarhiphop.com is heavily focused on rap..so what you need to do is find a gimmick like drastically over-paying for alot of my second rate beats so u can cycle them like elevator music throughout the site...but rly do a youtube soundclick mesh and you might have something...

Why the hell did you come back? No, really, why? You are Wu Corp's equivalent to summer chafe between the thighs that just doesn't go away.

KaramelSundae
03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
i only read up to 'we're both adults'

from the usage of wives and fathers to win online bickering and a self concieved notion of being in competition with someone 11 years your junior, its clear that we're not both adults.

like, mentally.

i will say this much though. You are 11 years my senior.
11 years jodie.

hahaha its all in fun TSA...you're actually entertaining.

TSA
03-11-2009, 08:26 PM
that's what YOU think, you basically just got here.
this guy has ended up in trash cans, ruined his carpet, put his business and life aside, flew to chicago to met wucorpers, had a real live emotional break down, left wucorp cause in his own words it was ruining his life, joined 6 forums to 'fill the void'..his words, and came back

all cause of wucorp.

YOU thinks its all fun, idiot. you think wu-corp is a forum. This isn't a forum.

wutangf
07-17-2012, 09:34 PM

http://photofile.ru/photo/fishki_net/3693742/83013031.jpg

Lmao

CEITEDMOFO
07-17-2012, 11:03 PM
wutangfAGGIT

wutangf
07-18-2012, 01:47 AM
wutangfAGGIT

Lol!
Y dont u go ether your self on another thread and wash your living room tiles, faggit.

SKAMPOE
07-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Style, i haven't said this for a little, since you cooled your whole thing or whatever.

But this site had a huge negative impact on your life.

Not sure why your always talking about other people.

But yeah, my head feels like it weighs more than my feet.

great analysis pat!

i'm sure you smiled when you typed that.

i know i did when i read it.

bravo.

?

the saddest part is this came from me critiquing his website, so you know its 100% emotionally driven.

and, again, your memory of my posts is impeccable, but yeah dude, this site has had a horrible impact on your life.

like, a seriously damaging one. You're becoming increasingly aware of it as well.

anyways, continue the ether homie.
OH GAWD HOW I MISS U GAYS!!!
http://niggaupload.com/images/aL5yQ.jpg

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-18-2012, 08:00 PM
^^^Completely unacceptable pic Skampoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

WTF??????????????????????????

SKAMPOE
07-18-2012, 08:09 PM
LMAO

its just a penuhth

http://niggaupload.com/images/haNkX.jpg

EAGLE EYE
07-18-2012, 08:12 PM
skamPs has been messin' with bath salts or salvia again

FatherSl!me
07-18-2012, 09:58 PM
^^^Completely unacceptable pic Skampoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

WTF??????????????????????????

PLATYPUS is blushing.

SKAMPOE
07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
XPDU6jBO84g&feature=plcp

TSA
07-19-2012, 01:38 AM
HAHAHahahahaHAHAhaaAAAAAAAAAA!!! dude wtf?
this nigga.

Mr. R&B
07-19-2012, 02:25 AM
Damn, y'all be corpin' hard.

Words of war, dope ass thread.

main_man
07-19-2012, 03:52 AM
it is already well known that when wu corps resident negr-askian posts its a lie.

well, maybe not every time. but it will damn sure be the ramblings of a anglo-blaxson.

the insights of a chocolate dipped cracker.

negro-ZOID.

you get the picture.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KQAL-eax9Zg/T_X1nPS5McI/AAAAAAAAQwY/aKw_q5P5WY4/s400/carlton-dance-gif_6.gif

Durag
07-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Skamp im at fuckin work, take it easy with da dick shit. What da fuck do u have to search to find those pics?

KATO
07-19-2012, 10:05 AM
http://www.picslap.com/sites/default/files/field/image/spidermandisguise.jpg

TSA
07-19-2012, 01:06 PM
it is already well known that when wu corps resident negr-askian posts its a lie.

well, maybe not every time. but it will damn sure be the ramblings of a anglo-blaxson.

the insights of a chocolate dipped cracker.

negro-ZOID.

you get the picture.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KQAL-eax9Zg/T_X1nPS5McI/AAAAAAAAQwY/aKw_q5P5WY4/s400/carlton-dance-gif_6.gif

why do all of your insults pretain to my race. I have left this forum with countless raceless angles to insult me from but your still fixated on the color of my skin

what does that say about you?

main_man
07-19-2012, 03:46 PM
awwwwwwwwwww, tissa.

it aint the color of your skin, bruh.

its your complete lack of SOUL that im mocking.

just to be clear.
http://heroineaddict.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/monkey_red_pants-243x300.jpg

(oh, and reverse psychology doesnt work on people who dont give a fuck. just for future reference.)

ShaDynasty
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM
its your complete lack of SOUL that im mocking.

lol no that was just a racial insult. that a black person is supposed to conform to your pre-concieved notions of 'soul' and 'blackness'.

KERZO
07-19-2012, 05:11 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pFBtekfxSPk/TZEfVviQzdI/AAAAAAAAAJo/dU46mm83kqE/s1600/OhhhNoOpps%2521.JPG

main_man
07-19-2012, 07:48 PM
lol no that was just a racial insult. that a black person is supposed to conform to your pre-concieved notions of 'soul' and 'blackness'.

dimestore psychology brought to you by our dear sosa.

........thats pretty cute.

http://wernervonwallenrod.com/xclan/xclan2.jpg

i always find it amazing how people interpret text and twist it to whatever askew viewpoint they want to have on it.

all im sayin is......tissa is buckshotstheone.

only probably 80 pounds lighter & from the cornfields.

ShaDynasty
07-19-2012, 08:02 PM
you made 4 racial references in that post. if it had nothing to do with race, then why is the only thing you mention his race?

it always amazes me how much of a turd main man is and doesn't understand english (that he wrote!).

main_man
07-19-2012, 08:13 PM
jesus.

is there group therapy sessions that r.a. the rugged man is hosting for wu corpers & the mods that i wasnt invited to?

are you guys sharing your "feelings" and having group hugs.

Longbongcilvaringz
07-30-2012, 06:06 AM
ahahah, skampoe you fucking maniac!