PDA

View Full Version : Teen Hangs Herself After Her Boyfriend Circulated Nude Photo Of Her

MR HIP HOP HEAD
03-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Jessica Logan, 18, hanged herself after her boyfriend circulated a nude photo of her

More and more teenagers are getting caught "sexting," or sending racy, revealing or nude pictures of themselves on their cell phones. But when that picture gets in the wrong hands, it can be devastating. One local couple says "sexting" cost them their daughter.

Jessie Logan was 18 years old and about to graduate from Sycamore High School when a nude picture she sent to her boyfriend was sent to hundreds of students at schools around the Tri-State.

Last May, Jessie talked to News 5's Sheree Paolello about how embarrassed and humiliated she was. She said she was being harassed and teased by other students, at home, at school and when she went out.

As she tried to explain what it was like, Jessie broke down crying. "I still get harassed and stuff," she said. "I just want to make sure no one else will have to go through this same thing."

Jessie was trying to be strong. She wanted to warn other parents and kids. But Jessie's mom, Cynthia Logan, says the teasing turned to torture.

"She was called filthy names, things thrown at her," said Cynthia. "Every single place she went they knew about that picture, they saw the picture. They knew about the picture! It's abuse. She was abused."

Cynthia says the moment her daughter's private picture was sent out for everyone to see, things spiraled out of control. Jessie's grades plummeted, she started skipping school and Cynthia says when Jessie would go to school, she would hide in the bathroom to avoid being teased.http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/03/07/Jessica_Logan_(18)_hanged_herself_after_her_boyfri end_circulated_a_nude_photo_of_her

That's sad. Someone needs to get ahold of the idiot boyfriend and beat some sense into him.

HANZO
03-11-2009, 05:56 PM
lawlz i can see where this thread will go.

narc
03-11-2009, 06:05 PM
sexting is the most homo word ive heard the media create so far

YungSunny
03-11-2009, 06:09 PM

DRUNKENDRAGON
03-11-2009, 06:52 PM
First one to post link to naked picture wins!

Bobby Budknickers
03-11-2009, 06:56 PM
sexting is the most homo word ive heard the media create so farlol no doubt
how about textacy?

whatever tho, she overreacted. anyone who kills themselves for any reason other than that the police are closing in and you only have 1 bullet left in the gun, is a dumbass.

btw, she wasn't bad looking at all.

diggy
03-11-2009, 07:01 PM
she wanted to be a whore, but she did not want too many people finding out

can't have it both ways

Bobby Budknickers
03-11-2009, 07:04 PM
precisely

YungSunny
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Should of kept the freaky shit on the mattress.

The Hound
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
she wanted to be a whore, but she did not want too many people finding out

can't have it both ways

Explain how it makes her a whore.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
why are girls so keen to pose naked?

i dont get this

she took the pcitures of herself, naked

no one forced her to take pictures of herself, naked

she decided to do that. she also shouldve known there was no way if you send a photo of yourself to a guy that its gonna stay private.

she obviously wasnt shy or inhibited, so what was her beef?

what sort of person takes photos of themselves naked anyway?

J-Cee
03-11-2009, 07:21 PM
I Have raunchy photos of my ex girlfriend,now im having second thoughts of posting them up..

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-11-2009, 07:22 PM
lol no doubt
how about textacy?

whatever tho, she overreacted. anyone who kills themselves for any reason other than that the police are closing in and you only have 1 bullet left in the gun, is a dumbass.

btw, she wasn't bad looking at all.

That is some Blasian Afro-Samurai Islamic Mother Fucking Shit, and I loved it dawg.

But honestly how is suicide even realistic, I've received some nude photos from ladies, but I don't send them out, and I'm not even dating them. Boy friend was douche. You can't disrespect a girl like that. But shes a pussy (pun intended) for letting it get to her. I mean I respectable girls have that happen all the time. They get pissed off and really embarrassed but suicide over an image of an attractive girl in full glory in her prime isn't really a big deal. All I know is I could have saved her if I'd known her. Then I'd have banged her silly until she forgot about it.

TSA
03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
LMAO! now you know why blackula hasn't been on for a while.

i personally think the bitch is retarded, as are most bitches. your gonna kill yourself cause ppl saw you naked?

did you have a dick?

wtf?

i wonder how the guy acted when he heard the news
i would have laughed, no joke, or tired to hold it in. i mean, i'd feel bad but id still laugh cause its just funny.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-11-2009, 07:47 PM
unless there was something totally disgusting about her body or somthing, if you were ok to pose naked in the first place, how can you be SO gutted about other people seeing you naked lol?

i mean that you would actually kill youself literally about it

The Hound
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Some people don't read too well.

Zander
03-11-2009, 08:05 PM
sad for the girl

DJMethods
03-11-2009, 08:09 PM
She killed herself because of the abuse not because people saw. Jesus.

And yeah I was gonna post a vid once but changed my mind cause I didnt wanna fuck the girls life up.

KaramelSundae
03-11-2009, 08:11 PM
But honestly how is suicide even realistic, I've received some nude photos from ladies, but I don't send them out, and I'm not even dating them. Boy friend was douche. You can't disrespect a girl like that. But shes a pussy (pun intended) for letting it get to her. I mean I respectable girls have that happen all the time. They get pissed off and really embarrassed but suicide over an image of an attractive girl in full glory in her prime isn't really a big deal. All I know is I could have saved her if I'd known her. Then I'd have banged her silly until she forgot about it.

yeah he was a douche for sending it. and she was a pussy, but then again she was being harassed. she should've just gotten gully and started beating bitches

LMAO! now you know why blackula hasn't been on for a while.

i wonder how the guy acted when he heard the news
i would have laughed, no joke, or tired to hold it in. i mean, i'd feel bad but id still laugh cause its just funny.

you would find it funny.
douches usually do

snapple
03-11-2009, 08:35 PM
honestly...bitches should kno better....

if you let your man videotape or take photos of u....other people are gonna see it....simple is as that....

i dont give a fuck how much you trust your man or whatever or think he wouldnt do that....everybody does...thats why we take pictures....we show eachother the shit....we take pride in that shit....

KaramelSundae
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
thats true though

16th_Chamber
03-11-2009, 10:29 PM
where is my fucking picture?
________
Bmw R 1150 Gs (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_R_1150_GS)

hectis
03-11-2009, 10:53 PM
that's too bad

Kong
03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
why didn't yahweh save her hectis?

i think you are all quite fucked up getting kicks off being disrespectful towards this shit.

i also dont see why the fuck someone would want to post this.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Didn't read the article.

But i can't see any pics.

begongo
03-12-2009, 01:30 AM
ok, I scrolled through the thread without reading anything ... and no nudes so far

can someone post the nudes?

EAGLE EYE
03-12-2009, 01:31 AM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00339/F_200706_June26EDEN_339559a.jpg

EAGLE EYE
03-12-2009, 01:35 AM
http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/nudes.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-12-2009, 07:16 PM
The police department didn't protect her. The school didn't protect her. She had no one," said Cynthia.

DUMB FUCKING BITCH go to the school and yell fuck is it that hard shes 18 if its tht bad move...i wudda killed the teenagers who did it...

then again i have naked pictures of girls from my school haha so i shouldnt be talking.

Killa BB
03-12-2009, 08:35 PM
The police department didn't protect her. The school didn't protect her. She had no one," said Cynthia.

DUMB FUCKING BITCH go to the school and yell fuck is it that hard shes 18 if its tht bad move...i wudda killed the teenagers who did it...

then again i have naked pictures of girls from my school haha so i shouldnt be talking.

AH HA... You go to schooooool! LOL

:point: :learning: :tease:

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Ok, i need to see these pictures of her naked. NOW!

Professor Poopsnagle
03-13-2009, 03:29 AM
You people disgust me. That's some sad sad shit. What a fucking bitch move of that guy. Some nice girl sends you the nudes and this is how you pay her? I hope that guy gets anus cancer.