PDA

View Full Version : why doesn't american SLUG ITS WOMEN more? (TSA SONNED BY KS)

TSA
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
its obvious the vast majority of women like it

Rhianna being a recent example. she decided to say with chris
CUZ he whopped her imo

but when a girl starts hitting a dude, she obviously wants to get hit back. When i hit a dude i hit him knowing he'll swing back but my want to hit him outwieghs my unwant of pain.

or when they get up in a dudes face and start yelling, like, in his face

obviously your gonna get hit lol, wtf?

you're very aware of this, but you do it, a lot.

and they're attracted to men that are more likely to destory their jaw with dick and fist.

not just asshole or whatever, but unusually confident men.

guys know shit from telling behavior.

like i know when a girl talks too much it also means she lies a lot
if a girl looks for reason to talk to you she likes you

women cant figure out the simple ones

if a man beats your ass, he's gonna keep beating your ass
if your buying stuff for a man and he's perfectly ok with it, he's stealing your stuff as well
if you've never met a dudes friends, his other bitch has
dont walk out of the fucking house with that much powder on your fucking face, jesus, the hell are you supposed to be?

so yeah, guys when your trying to pull women, why don't you just beat her head into a wall? When you think about it, all the chivalry shit was invented by and executed by men, then dropped when women were allowed to have input.

EAGLE EYE
03-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Does your white wigger boyfriend beat you? Is that why your still with him?

Does he buy you a milk shake and rub your neck after to keep your mouth shut?

KaramelSundae
03-11-2009, 09:58 PM
its obvious the vast majority of women like it

Rhianna being a recent example. she decided to say with chris
CUZ he whopped her imo

but when a girl starts hitting a dude, she obviously wants to get hit back. When i hit a dude i hit him knowing he'll swing back but my want to hit him outwieghs my unwant of pain.

or when they get up in a dudes face and start yelling, like, in his face

obviously your gonna get hit lol, wtf?

you're very aware of this, but you do it, a lot.

and they're attracted to men that are more likely to destory their jaw with dick and fist.

not just asshole or whatever, but unusually confident men.

guys know shit from telling behavior.

like i know when a girl talks too much it also means she lies a lot
if a girl looks for reason to talk to you she likes you

women cant figure out the simple ones

if a man beats your ass, he's gonna keep beating your ass
if your buying stuff for a man and he's perfectly ok with it, he's stealing your stuff as well
if you've never met a dudes friends, his other bitch has
dont walk out of the fucking house with that much powder on your fucking face, jesus, the hell are you supposed to be?

so yeah, guys when your trying to pull women, why don't you just beat her head into a wall? When you think about it, all the chivalry shit was invented by and executed by men, then dropped when women were allowed to have input.

^^^^
really does explain why your single and online so much.

snapple
03-11-2009, 10:14 PM
"but when a girl starts hitting a dude, she obviously wants to get hit back"

...ughhhh...i dont think so lol....

"or when they get up in a dudes face and start yelling, like, in his face

obviously your gonna get hit lol, wtf?"

yo you a psyco....

TSA
03-11-2009, 10:51 PM
can real niggas post in this thread?
like....only?
thanks

EAGLE EYE
03-11-2009, 11:50 PM
^^^^
really does explain why your single and online so much.

LaWlZ!!

Sounds Like Tissa pants just got Son-Daed!

TSA
03-11-2009, 11:59 PM
acutally im doing very well in the LADIES department thank you very much.

and my discovery of JULIO IGLESIO is gonna cause pure devistation from here on in.

this thread as inspired by a convo about rhianna and octomom actually.

now be nice big chin boys and girls

EAGLE EYE
03-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Your nostrils must get exhausted after a long day of flaring at the monitor when reading stylemasterr hate threads and witty unpredictable asian girl remarks.

KaramelSundae
03-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Your nostrils must get exhausted after a long day of flaring at the monitor when reading stylemasterr hate threads and witty unpredictable asian girl remarks.

lmao hahahahahahahahhahahahha the visual is just too much

EAGLE EYE
03-12-2009, 12:10 AM
http://www.allaboutjazz.com/photos/profile/spike_jones.jpg

beautifulrock
03-12-2009, 04:21 AM
From the mistakes in the thread title on, this has been one giant doughy mess.

Durag
03-12-2009, 08:31 AM
I swear ta god, Tissa is the new 2pac.

When was the last time you heard such revolutionary ideals confeyed with such power and emotion?

When was the last time a black man stood da fuck up and said what he thought without giving a fuck about the consequences?

When was the last time a black man with charisma communicated with the people so well, spoke on their level and got his point across so clearly?

Well?

Not since Pac died

TISSA IS DA NU 2PAC

TSA
03-12-2009, 08:45 AM
this man who may be a potential ginger is correct
tissa really does come with the raw uncut threads that pop and you can interact with.

Durag
03-12-2009, 09:14 AM
I can assure you that i am not a ginger. Thank god.

I think ive been wearing a cap in all the pics i posted, but im not a ginger.

TSA
03-12-2009, 09:29 AM
ill be the judge of that

btw does ireland SLUG ITS WOMEN

Durag
03-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Nowadays i doubt it, bar a few alchol's but back in da way wimmen were beaten like dogs.

Muthafuckas would come after pimping on duh farm wif duh sheep for 12 hours after drinking 3 bottles of Powers Whiskey looking for the dinner. The stupid bitch would only have 5 potatoes! Can you believe that! FIVE POTATOES! "I ASKED FOR 6 POTATOES BITCH"

Then the bitch would get her ass beat.

But it wasnt exactly as glamourous as you stated. The woman couldnt leave the man if she was married coz shed be shunned by the community, and the church and be constantly sonned and ethered. She had no choice.

Basically wimmen was gettin they ass BEAT by men and couldnt do shit.

Actually it sounds more like tortue when you think about it.

http://www.icecreamireland.com/images/Caughtwic/JackieHealyRae2-sm.jpg

You see, he might look like your average irish country man from the bog, always up for a laugh, but i bet you back in his day he was slapping hoes, beating bitches, raping nuns and counting his dough stacks. And now hes a lonley old man that pees himself and cant even masterbate due to irrational growths of potatoe skins on his penis from not having washed in the last 30 years.

http://www.sheenview.com/photogallery/Old%20Man%20with%20Turf.jpg

Hmm, id say he used to beat his wife with his turf.

Gangstas come in all shapes and forms.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2009, 11:11 AM
haha

This thread appears to have some elements of truth, and many elements of nonsense.

drippie k
03-12-2009, 11:48 AM
i smack bitches daily

TSA
03-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Nowadays i doubt it, bar a few alchol's but back in da way wimmen were beaten like dogs.

Muthafuckas would come after pimping on duh farm wif duh sheep for 12 hours after drinking 3 bottles of Powers Whiskey looking for the dinner. The stupid bitch would only have 5 potatoes! Can you believe that! FIVE POTATOES! "I ASKED FOR 6 POTATOES BITCH"

Then the bitch would get her ass beat.

But it wasnt exactly as glamourous as you stated. The woman couldnt leave the man if she was married coz shed be shunned by the community, and the church and be constantly sonned and ethered. She had no choice.

Basically wimmen was gettin they ass BEAT by men and couldnt do shit.

Actually it sounds more like tortue when you think about it.

http://www.icecreamireland.com/images/Caughtwic/JackieHealyRae2-sm.jpg

You see, he might look like your average irish country man from the bog, always up for a laugh, but i bet you back in his day he was slapping hoes, beating bitches, raping nuns and counting his dough stacks. And now hes a lonley old man that pees himself and cant even masterbate due to irrational growths of potatoe skins on his penis from not having washed in the last 30 years.

http://www.sheenview.com/photogallery/Old%20Man%20with%20Turf.jpg

Hmm, id say he used to beat his wife with his turf.

Gangstas come in all shapes and forms.
hahahahahhaAHHAAhahahahaHahahaHAAAAHAHAH!!!

KTL material

IrOnMaN
03-12-2009, 11:53 AM
This is proof that women like the "thug" type males. Good guys have OFFICIALLY FAILED!!!!!!!!!

/hires a hooker

TSA
03-12-2009, 12:01 PM
hhahahaahaahahaahahahahah

the 'good guy' was a concept invented by men and forced on women.

IrOnMaN
03-12-2009, 12:06 PM
^^But the good men are being faded away by the thugs and pimps. It's true.

Wait President Obama got Michelle so......

Longbongcilvaringz
03-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Let me in on your concept of the 'good man' Ironman.

I'm just interested.

I'm not really sure personally what a good man should do...

What do you think brother?

IrOnMaN
03-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Let me in on your concept of the 'good man' Ironman.

I'm just interested.

I'm not really sure personally what a good man should do...

What do you think brother?

Good men are good men, period. I'm talking about men who take care of their business daily. Men who work hard, well mannered, respectful, helpful, loving, AND WHO DON'T BEAT WOMEN. If a man isn't beating his woman, according to society, he's not in control. He's being weak and a bitch because he's not acting "hard". But society says beating a woman is wrong but they encourage it anyway.

Think about it. Women for some reason think that men who are nice and sweet can't protect them. Men who act "hard" can protect them.

Nice guy v/s Thug

Who is most likely to get the good women?

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 12:29 PM
any fool can control a womans body.

a real G controls the mind.

IrOnMaN
03-12-2009, 12:33 PM
^^That's what I'm talking about. You said a G (meaning a thug or some lowlife asshole) can do it better. Why? Could it be because the women he attracts are weak minded and stupid?

TSA
03-12-2009, 12:34 PM
^^But the good men are being faded away by the thugs and pimps. It's true.

Wait President Obama got Michelle so......
ahahahah!

how do you know he's not a thug or a pimp?

its girls that don't go to fuckin school that are into dirtybags and shit, and that's what im talking about, but for like, the most part, beating women doesn't end a relationship, infact it tends to strengthen it.

i think they like it.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 12:34 PM
if Chris Brown had his game tight he could have had 5 bitches callin his phone and Rihanna would have kept her mouth shut.

but yeah... 4 women die every day because their man has NO GAME.

TSA
03-12-2009, 12:41 PM
tell that story of the time where you did PCP and beat those bitches half to death. You told it a while ago, a real long while ago.
Good men are good men, period. I'm talking about men who take care of their business daily. Men who work hard, well mannered, respectful, helpful, loving, AND WHO DON'T BEAT WOMEN. If a man isn't beating his woman, according to society, he's not in control. He's being weak and a bitch because he's not acting "hard". But society says beating a woman is wrong but they encourage it anyway.

Think about it. Women for some reason think that men who are nice and sweet can't protect them. Men who act "hard" can protect them.

Nice guy v/s Thug

Who is most likely to get the good women?
well illustrated.

that's what i mean by they dont get shit.
they think the retarded obvious shit is the real shit.

like if a guy comes up to you all 'whats up girl' licking his lips and rubbing his hands like a fuckin goat he obviously works on this routine in the mirror and does it to every bitch ever lol

but they think its a part of his personality or something.
no.
nobody acts like this naturally. all licking their lips and talking to their dad and shit? no

idiot

Im nice and shit, im not like a sucker or whatever, but im not fake or a dick to women, that's how you get QUALITY women (though i've been fucking up lately), but that's like 10% of the pie, the other 90% think that a guy that wears his hat backwards is tough.

or they'll assume shit off retarded shit. I'm conducting this play, and I got really real with my cast cause they kept fucking around and started yelling and getting all nigerian.

then this dumb bitch goes "i didn't know you were like that, you're normally more calm"

Im sorry i didn't burst in the room screaming everytime you saw me you fucking idiot.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
^^That's what I'm talking about. You said a G (meaning a thug or some lowlife asshole) can do it better. Why? Could it be because the women he attracts are weak minded and stupid?

what is femininity?
what do you look for in a woman in terms of being womanly?

now reverse all those traits and you have a man.

women want that lowlife shit to a degree.
the secret is to know when and to what extent do you get gully.

no woman wants a pushover.

qxLp2RKXosM

IrOnMaN
03-12-2009, 12:43 PM
ahahahah!

how do you know he's not a thug or a pimp?

its girls that don't go to fuckin school that are into dirtybags and shit, and that's what im talking about, but for like, the most part, beating women doesn't end a relationship, infact it tends to strengthen it.

i think they like it.

NO TRUE!! I see A LOT of chicks who attend college and have master degree talking to men who hang out in the streets. Like the another day, I saw a lady who works in the undergraduate library (she has a BA in something. Pretty smart woman) hugged up with this thug downtown Detroit. The guy was sagging his pants, wore a tall t-shirt, a thug hat, and those jackets with the fake fur around the hood (thug jackets). I was like WTF is she doing with him? The guy was speaking ebonics while she was speaking English. Huh?

Women prefer the "thug" type men. I see it EVERYDAY!}:|

TSA
03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
HAHAHAhhah!!

speaking ebonics while she was speaking english LMAO!

you dont know that guy, he could be a great guy that dresses like he listens to rap music cause he listens to rap music, but girls that go to school usually deal with dudes that go to school

sure they can be attracted to douchebags but if they DA DOMINATE BREED then its all good, i support that shit. Why would you want beta male sperm?

but what im says is they cant catch obvious fake shit, so why not do some obviously fake bashing of her head with a steel chair?

if your not DUH DOMINATE ALPHA MALE, you can sure fake it like you are, they wont get it, just SLAM ya know.

also i really really really hate filtering with a girl infront of too many ppl cause it feel inappropriate and as american as i am its one of those cultural things that i inherited.
but i also hate it when girl mistake it for being shy or whatever. cause when i LAY IT DOWN they're all 'i didn't know you were like that'

oh yeah like im gonna be flashing my dick all over campus cause im putting on a show, faggot.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 12:57 PM
nigga you haven't even beat up the gutwalls.

TSA
03-12-2009, 01:02 PM
k.
but no really what happened that day where you beat those CHICKEES half to death. I remember you type about it when you first came here

anyone else remember? he was on PCP and shit

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 01:58 PM
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/66/06/92/18909046.jpg

they beat me up. KO'd
but she called the next day and i fucked her in the back seat at a apt complex.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 02:01 PM
beep beep!
tissa pulls up in his shiny new charger with yung joc in the passenger seat and two bisexual whores in the back, on their way to his apt to get in the sauna.

Killa BB
03-12-2009, 04:13 PM
if Chris Brown had his game tight he could have had 5 bitches callin his phone and Rihanna would have kept her mouth shut.

but yeah... 4 women die every day because their man has NO GAME.

*Frowns*

The Hound
03-12-2009, 04:20 PM
This footballer here glassed his (American) bitch across the eye. Now, this woman from the moment it happened has refused to testify against him.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l86/soulfly_07/Biff.jpg?t=1236892808

Killa BB
03-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Biff Tannen??!! I LOVE Biff Tannen!!!

The Hound
03-12-2009, 04:32 PM
SHRAP ATTACK

http://www.chicagogigs.com/images/content/twiztid_twiztid__tickets_2435670.jpg

Huggasaurus Sex
03-12-2009, 09:33 PM
NO TRUE!! I see A LOT of chicks who attend college and have master degree talking to men who hang out in the streets. Like the another day, I saw a lady who works in the undergraduate library (she has a BA in something. Pretty smart woman) hugged up with this thug downtown Detroit. The guy was sagging his pants, wore a tall t-shirt, a thug hat, and those jackets with the fake fur around the hood (thug jackets). I was like WTF is she doing with him? The guy was speaking ebonics while she was speaking English. Huh?

Women prefer the "thug" type men. I see it EVERYDAY!}:|

serious thug envy going on here

netscape check two
03-12-2009, 09:53 PM
I have to side with TSA and Ironman in this thread. Whenever you see a chick wearing those jackets with the fake hamster fur around the hood, don't even try to talk to her.. cause only cruddy hood rats wear those ugly things.

And if a broad stays with a dude after he punches her out, then she must enjoy it. Or she has a really low self esteem. or she likes saying stupid catch phrases like 'what's good' or 'what's hood'. Stupid jive turkey lingo.

Uncle Steezo
03-12-2009, 09:56 PM
smiles and cries...smiles and cries

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-12-2009, 10:01 PM
If Tissa wasn't on all the time and had no life I'd heed him a bit more, but generally me and him seem to agree on most women related issues. I give this thread my stamp of approval.

EAZY A. BREEZY ENDORSES:
WHY DOESN'T AMERICAN SLUG ITS WOMEN MORE? (TSA SONNED BY KS)

Women: Not hitting them in the face when they piss you off is sexist. I'm a feminist, so I know when to smack-a-hoe.

snapple
03-12-2009, 11:25 PM
LOL @ some of this shit....

"ebonics"

"jive turkey lingo"

"cruddy jackets with fur"

if a girl speaks a certain way shes no good?

ironman why are you hating on somebody you don't even kno....

ignorance man.....

SHRAP
03-13-2009, 06:20 AM
nice guys are becoming extinct cuz they turn into thugs after they get burned by evil bitches who may or may not have been turned into evil bitches cuz some pimp ass mothafucka fucked their shit up. its a neverending cycle of hate

TSA
03-13-2009, 10:33 AM
^revealing.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-13-2009, 11:08 AM
nice guys are becoming extinct cuz they turn into thugs after they get burned by evil bitches who may or may not have been turned into evil bitches cuz some pimp ass mothafucka fucked their shit up. its a neverending cycle of hate

Shrap has been almost too real in th 09.

KaramelSundae
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM

yep

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-13-2009, 06:26 PM
If A Bitch gets on your nerves hit her till she does what you want

gucci mane is dat real nigga.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY_ePw--0D4

TSA
03-13-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL i was just teaching some freshman the glory of Gucci.

i have 5 more converts to the cult.

KaramelSundae
03-13-2009, 10:53 PM

lolll @ the glory of Gucci & thinking about those ugly shoes

TSA
03-14-2009, 01:16 AM
this bitch thinks im talking about shoes.

smh..

pusseh.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-14-2009, 09:37 AM
HAHAHA lawls @ her thinking about the gucci clothes...Gucci Mane is a rapper prolly the streetest rapper you'll meet...

netscape check two
03-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Who changed the thread title?

KaramelSundae
03-14-2009, 08:58 PM
lol yeah i did think you were talking about the clothing brand fag, so what?

ALCATRAZ
03-14-2009, 09:00 PM
prolly the streetest rapper you'll meet...

that title goes to bumpy knuckles

EAGLE EYE
03-15-2009, 01:19 PM
serious thug envy going on here

I know its 'mind botteling'

smiles and cries...smiles and cries

LOL

BUAHAHHAHAAH!!!!

you sick fuck

lolll @ the glory of Gucci & thinking about those ugly shoes

AHAHUAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAH just seeing his face in your sig re-enforces how funny the idea of him doing this is

The Hound
03-15-2009, 01:42 PM

TSA
03-15-2009, 02:49 PM
stfu..

SHRAP
03-16-2009, 05:49 AM

notice how thats the 4th time youve posted the same pic and not even your life partner fredy mech has cosigned u or even replied with a "lol"

thats when u KNOW u are a corny fag with no jokes

The Hound
03-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Hahaha!

netscape check two
03-16-2009, 11:12 AM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CPvKrrPAnbD3ThDYBRhPMghU72aiexZUOw

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-16-2009, 02:15 PM

has bumpy knuckles ever killed some one and beat the case? and i think gucci had a green light put on him by some cocaine ring or summin

03-16-2009, 03:37 PM
this thread is kinda classic;$