PDA

View Full Version : Miley slut-Cyrus threatens to ruin Radiohead?

check two
03-13-2009, 02:02 PM
The GOD herself left the Grammy awards early cause Radiohead didn't want to meet her? lol And Kayne leotard West was dissed by Radiohead also? lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Radiohead refused to meet Miley Cyrus and Kanye West at the Grammy Awards last month, the starlet threatened to "ruin" them and the rapper refused to stand for their performance. Now the In Rainbows band is fighting back.

Cyrus kicked off the feudin' during an appearance on the Johnjay and Rich radio show and rambled on for more than six minutes about how the band dissed her after she begged her manager to set up an introduction.

"I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet," she said. "I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people that I would cry over…My manager asked and said, 'Miley's really obsessed. And they were like, 'We don't really do that.' "

She continued on in disbelief about the Thom Yorke band's lack of interest in meeting the Hannah Montana, admitting she was so disappointed about the diss, she left the show early.
"I left 'cause I was so upset," she said. "I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone."

The three-time Grammy winners responded by putting the teen in her place…

"When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," the quintet said in a statement.

But the Radiohead beef buck doesn't stop there.

During the taping for his episode of VH1's Storytellers, West complained that Yorke snubbed him as well.

"When he performed at the Grammys, I sat the f--k down," the rapper said.

The British "Creep" singer, already in full retaliation mode, concluded a blog post on the band's website with a wink and a nudge to both stars. "Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing," Yorke writes.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61985920

TSA
03-13-2009, 02:11 PM
why'd you call her miley slut when you have no clue of her sexual history?

either way i can't wait to see this beef hit the MIXTAPE circuit.

check two
03-13-2009, 02:17 PM
I copy and pasted the thread title from the article.

INF
03-13-2009, 02:21 PM
If these ppl are such huge fans of Radiohead then they should know how York aint down with that shit. You get a real good look at the band's feelings on fame in the movie "Meeting ppl is easy".

I sometimes think that York takes it too far but I am no where near that level so I really cant understand or relate to the reasoning for the seclusion.

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2009, 02:24 PM
i'm surprised no ones said anything about Miley liking Radiohead to be "cool" because she's like 16 and she's a pretty girl.

ALCATRAZ
03-13-2009, 02:24 PM
this is retarded lol

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2009, 02:25 PM
my thoughts exactly lol

INF
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
its retarded but I am not surprised Miley liked Radiohead. Most young girls do when they drop an album and they are fresh right now from In Rainbows.

check two
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Anybody can look pretty with ten pounds of makeup, even horses.

Blackula Spectacula
03-13-2009, 02:29 PM
i saw those pics of her in her panties and the shower ..

She didn't have make up on .. she still looked the same.

but you do have a point check

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-13-2009, 02:44 PM
She's a goddess, a goddess I tell you! *whimpers*

I'd probably do the same thing if I was in a band that was famous. I'd be like "No. I only meet with talented artists... but If you want to ride my dick I might be able to make time, but its a stretch at best."

Shes not that attractive though, shes very average looking. Pretty, but I see girls like that all the time. I mean 78% of her appeal is derived from her professionally styled hair. I think most girls would look nice given the preparation she goes through, not to say shes normally unattractive. (The Jonas Brothers are more attractive as far as women go.) She's also not a great artist, though not terrible. Overall, she gets a 8, but I'd only fuck 7s and up, so that's not exemplary.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
fucking americans lol.

english rockers are the most dislikable people you will meet, americans need to remember that.

JerseyIronman
03-13-2009, 03:34 PM
^^
dislikable? is that a word?

i think you meant english posters are the most dislikable

And the band didnt release that statement "When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement," it was their publicist. and i think she was half kidding when she said that stuff

JohnnyKarson
03-13-2009, 03:45 PM
tejkhFyjoGE

Bobby Budknickers
03-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Jeez, what a li'l crybaby!

Are you gonna cry all day, crybaby?

You know, everyone has problems; it doesn't mean you have to be a little crybaby about it.

Come on, guys, let's go. This kid is totally not cool.

Yeah, that's the most uncool kid I've ever met.

noel411
03-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Who the fuck is Miley?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-13-2009, 05:19 PM
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK??? I need touchmaster to lay some knowledge...rally up corpse niggaz.

The Hound
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM
LMAO @ Kanye having a sulk by sitting down.

EAGLE EYE
03-13-2009, 09:11 PM
I actually recommend that Kayne sits down more often to tame his 808's Rectum-Break beat hemorrhoids. No wonder that douche is so high strung.

As for Miley.......

JUST WAIT TIL DUH OLDER GODS BREAK THAT THROAT IN!
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/rza2.jpg

5hundred&one
03-13-2009, 11:01 PM
^ Radiohead could have. This thread proves that all europeans are gay.

hectis
03-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Europeans are ok

DJMethods
03-14-2009, 01:11 AM
A thread bagging a 16 year old girl cause she's pissed she didn't get to meet a band?

Have you SEEN the Wu chamber? Buncha faggits crying when they met Wu, yet a 16 year old girl can't be pissed?

And yeah, girls pretty.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2009, 01:18 AM
Kanye is hilarious.

Radiohead should have met with him.

They were cunts not to really.

Not sure why they wouldn't, but i assume it's because they feel as thought they are some how nobler than him.

Miley Cyrus is like 15 years old, who cares if shes emotional.

TSA
03-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Official shit you dont feel ppl will care that much about thread.

I rehearsing wif de FOBz and my boy was all you wanna go to a movie.
he's from nigeria so i thought he meant MALE ON MALE moviage.

then i found out all the bitches were going (and they're all fine)
but then i found out he has his EYES on the same one i do.

only he and her play the lead roles and LOVE each other, but the girl constantly complains about not having a connection to him and not feeling it.

and im already dating her, but not going out

what a FAWB elohEL!

and he knows about all of this, i told him. idiot.

but he's cool, and so are they, thought i thought the movies would be all virginy cause they're all of FOB parent decent, and act really virginy, it was actually fun.

the chemistry i have with this young lady is unreal. we're having dinner tomorrow, wish me luck fags.
or make unfunny jokes about the situatation that nobody should care about

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Pull a shine in the party

Blackula Spectacula
03-14-2009, 01:40 AM
Who the fuck is Miley?

Hana Montona girl

http://inplacenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/miley-cyrus-myspace.jpg

INF
03-14-2009, 01:51 AM
whoa there

check two
03-14-2009, 09:58 AM
A thread bagging a 16 year old girl cause she's pissed she didn't get to meet a band?

Have you SEEN the Wu chamber? Buncha faggits crying when they met Wu, yet a 16 year old girl can't be pissed?

And yeah, girls pretty.

So she vows to ruin them, just cause they didn't who she was? She probably just seemed like a crazy obsessed person to them. Her 'talents' are a marketing gimmick.

L~>1<~NKS
03-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Hana Montona girl

http://inplacenews.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/miley-cyrus-myspace.jpg

that's jasper material

EAGLE EYE
03-15-2009, 06:38 PM
what a lil slut