PDA

View Full Version : I lol'd

narc
03-13-2009, 05:22 PM
from a topic in tokecity "what was the most embarassing thing youve done while blazed"

"

well.... I shat myself..

it was in the early years of high school, at a boarding school in New York.. On Wednesdays we had this thing called "putting hands to work".. it was basically an entire school day dedicated to cleaning up campus. The school was in upstate NY and my job along with 8 other students was to tidy up the school trails..

The wind was very cold up there on that hill, a friend and I would smoke before hand to deal with the long hours in the blistering winter walking up and down hills cleaning cigarette butts and empty bottles. before I left I thought "geeze, I kinda have to poop" but decided not to.. what a stupid fucking move..

well, 9 of us and a teacher walked out there.. it seemed to last a lifetime to get to those trails.. to put it plainly: I was ready to explode. I tried so hard to contain myself.. I was red in the face, my friend kept looking over at me just to laugh which consequently made things only worse. After about 45 minutes I just flipped out, told my teacher I was going to poop myself, I needed to get back to campus, ect.. everyone looked at me, I'm pretty sure they knew I was high already and to top it off they had a kid on the verge of shitting himself.. lucky for me the teacher and I were good friends and he understood my situation but not my stupidity.. he let me go which was probably a terrible idea as I should have just found a tree and went there..

I ran vigoriously up those hills to get back to the closest campus bathroom I could find.. about 5 minutes into my run, I tripped over a small rock, fell face first into the frozen ground and almost instantly shit myself. I actually wanted to die, it was the worst possible senario I could have imagined happening.. I marched my ass back to campus, went to my dorm.. fuck that day.."

best post '09

JerseyIronman
03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
THAT SOUNDS MISERABLE

I lol'd

KaramelSundae
03-13-2009, 05:26 PM
i've gone to jack in the box faded once. i went through the drive thru and paid and then took off without my food. lolllll FADEDDDDDDDDDDD

drippie k
03-14-2009, 10:33 AM
i used to work at a golf course the summer before 11th grade n me n my buddy had to be there at 8am to clean the golf carts but we'd actually just sit in the garage thing they'd put them in and smoke..so one day he shows up with two keys to the carts and we took off n got hella blazed through out the golf course just cruisin, passin the blunt back n forth...anyway, after we finished smoking we kept cruisin n stopped to race...by the time "ready, set" was said we hear "OYE!!!"....our fuckin boss, his supervisor and some other random worker comin at us in 3 seperate carts lol we were like "fuck this!" and took off in seperate directions, my boss n the random guy went after my friend and the supervisor lady (whos a bitch, btw) went after me and i could her yelling shit at me from afar...i lost her ass but i crashed the cart in a ditch so i took off running n stopped when i got to this video rental place where i called the dude's cell phone n he was like "yeah, i jumped out while it was running and now i'm hiding in some apartment building's stairs" we met up later, got subway and never went back there

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2009, 01:59 PM
hahaha, that first story is terrible.

I don't know, i haven't done much embarrassing stuff while high.

Sort of fell asleep/passed out standing up on a train one time and was accosted by transit guards.

begongo
03-14-2009, 02:08 PM
once I was really blazed and I thought Family Guy was funny

Longbongcilvaringz
03-14-2009, 02:11 PM
haha

Tonight i went for a skate to get some munchies and my board nearly rolled onto the road.

It was almost embarrassing.