PDA

View Full Version : Say It Ainít So: Mom Catches Son Masturbating So He Beats Her???

nelly13
03-15-2009, 04:08 AM
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/antwan_grandberry.jpg?w=425&h=540
Yíall, the unkempt fella above is a demon of exponential proportions. His mom caught him having solo-relations, told the lilí bastard to stop, so he punched her dead in her face:
Dade City, Florida (The Weekly Vice) ó Antwan L. Grandberry, a 19-year-old Dade City man was arrested after assaulting mother who caught him masturbating.
According to the Dade City Police Department, the incident began about 7 p.m. Tuesday when Grandberryís mother looked outside and saw her son, Antwan, masturbating in the back yard. She reportedly yelled at him to stop.
Grandberry walked around to the front of the house and rang the doorbell. When the mother answered and yelled at him once more, Grandberry responded by punching his mother in the face, according to the arrest report.
Grandberry was booked into the Pasco County Jail on a charge of domestic violence where he currently remains in lieu of a $500 bond.
A pack of Now and Laters says that she didnít see this coming when she decided not to abort that little heathen. SMH
Source (http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/03/antwan-grandberry-teen-assaults-mother.html)

food for thought
03-15-2009, 04:11 AM
ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

funny ass shit lol

where he currently remains in lieu of a $500 bond.

LOL hahahahah

diggy
03-15-2009, 04:15 AM
masterbating in the back yard?

i wonder if he is a future sex offender

he has no shame to pleasure himself where he could be seen

Longbongcilvaringz
03-15-2009, 06:13 AM
He looks innately evil.

J-Cee
03-15-2009, 07:20 AM
lol..masturbating in the backyard..was he gettin off off the trees?wtf

Ninja
03-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Why is it always americans???

drippie k
03-15-2009, 10:46 AM
i know right you always hear about crazy shit happening in america that you couldnt imagine happening anywhere else...i guess thats where the phrase "only in america" comes from

food for thought
03-15-2009, 11:00 AM
^ahaha how about that cat who locked his daughter up for like 30 years and was fucing her daily and gave birth to 6 kids i know yall remmeber that shit

i think it was Austria.

thats prolly the craziest shit to happen anywhere ever

ALCATRAZ
03-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Why is it always americans???
cuz real niggaz dont die we multiply

Ninja
03-15-2009, 11:57 AM
cuz real niggaz dont die we multiply

loll so its ok for so called "real niggaz" to hit thier moms yeh???

and multiply?? lol atleast find some clever ppl to multiply with otherwise u lot r creating the worlds biggest and dummest clan filled with so called "real niggaz"

food for thought
03-15-2009, 12:04 PM
hes joking u dumb fuck

Longbongcilvaringz
03-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Food for thought, you just started a thread complaining about europeans saying NIGGER.

THEY'RE JOKING U DUMB FUCK.

YungSunny
03-15-2009, 01:01 PM
loll so its ok for so called "real niggaz" to hit thier moms yeh???

and multiply?? lol atleast find some clever ppl to multiply with otherwise u lot r creating the worlds biggest and dummest clan filled with so called "real niggaz"

It's a Diamond Crook thing.

food for thought
03-15-2009, 01:08 PM
Food for thought, you just started a thread complaining about europeans saying NIGGER.

THEY'RE JOKING U DUMB FUCK.

shut your australian ass up

your trying to justify white people constantly calling blacks niggers on here and using the word like it dosent matter to us

whens the last time u heard one of us call someone a cracker or some shit lke that

i realsie ure an idiot but dont act like u were born yesterday.

its not cool and its not funny

faggot.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Why is a word that means "black" offensive when the word black isn't.

You mad disrespecting the Romans.

It's not like they're saying Slave. They're saying Nigger -> Niger -> Black.

And no one would care about Cracker, because that's just talking about how whites beat blacks which isn't insulting to us, its self hating on your part.

The word Devil is tossed around a lot on this site, and that's a bit more on par with Nigger. There's also a lot of anti semetism, anti European, and to my amusement anti Canadian and Australian feelings. But Whites aren't Devils. Blacks aren't Niggers. Blacks need to stop seeing themselves as something different if they want to be treated the same. Most of history had skin color being simply a matter of describing someone with no attachment. You don't have people talking about blacks in the middle ages. They might describe someone as swarthy or what have you if they have dark skin, and they'll describe someone pale as being fair skinned. Vikings called dark skin Blue where dark hair was Black. Christians didn't hate Muslims because they had tanned skin, they hated them because they weren't Christians and were occupying the region that the Christians wanted.

Race isn't a big deal. Blacks are the ones keeping it as one. We're all just people. Don't get it twisted. I can't treat a black person as a white person if he says there are differences. Separate but Equal is Segregation. All the Black Pride stuff is black imposed segregation.

EAGLE EYE
03-15-2009, 03:13 PM
We have our reasons for being anti-european, anti-canada, anti-aussie and antichrist

Kingkazim
03-15-2009, 03:18 PM
looks like a nice sociable guy

Longbongcilvaringz
03-15-2009, 03:23 PM
shut your australian ass up

your trying to justify white people constantly calling blacks niggers on here and using the word like it dosent matter to us

whens the last time u heard one of us call someone a cracker or some shit lke that

i realsie ure an idiot but dont act like u were born yesterday.

its not cool and its not funny

faggot.

Get off your high horse you sanctimonious fuck wit.

Who are you to tell anyone else here how they should speak and what they should say?

I don't care if i'm called anything by people here, because i understand that they are extremely ignorant and feeble minded.

Apply the same logic whenever you see me post, and we should be able to avoid you talking shit again.

Nigger.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
03-15-2009, 04:51 PM
I know everybody is quick to judcge, but be real:

Who here has never injured their mother in a masturbatory incident?

That's what I thought.

You know how it is. Usually youre not thinking straight, because the blood is rushing away from your brain and you've been choking yourself, you're kind of dazed, confused, and aggressive, and shit just happens.

Sorry moms.

KaramelSundae
03-15-2009, 04:54 PM
what a douchebag

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Does anyone remember the member Pussy_With_Teeth?

He told a story which strikes me as very similar to this, but his mum beat the shit out of him instead, because when she walked in one him, he busted a nut on her.

And then he said his dad threw him down the stairs or something.

It was pretty disturbing.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
03-16-2009, 12:09 AM
hahahahahahahhahahahahah