PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

BlaK FuRYaN
09-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Ayo...tomorrows september 11th....do ya'll think some torrist activities will take place in the states as a a memorial....

I hope they get the white house this time.....

Oztradamus
09-10-2005, 04:29 PM
What the fuck is a torrist?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
attack of the tourists!

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2005, 04:36 PM
god bless those who suffered that tragedy

prolly a good idea not to argue in this thread, you'll just piss people off.

like they say, "the internet arguments are like the special olympics...doesnt matter whether u lose the argument or win,...they're still retarded

Wu-Tality
09-10-2005, 05:29 PM
I foresee some suicide bombings in Iraq!

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Ayo...tomorrows september 11th....do ya'll think some torrist activities will take place in the states as a a memorial....

I hope they get the white house this time.....i hope they get your house fag

JASPER
09-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Word.

What homosexuality.

Down it.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/webfuwneiofnaiorv/5e5f29c3.jpg

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-10-2005, 05:43 PM
i would crack her hymen with my tongue for the first time

JASPER
09-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I would piss her make up off and smudge her lips with my stick

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-10-2005, 05:48 PM
i would touch my tongue to each one of her freckles while slowly undoing her training bra

Soul Controller
09-10-2005, 06:04 PM
rofl
this is just what u need in a 9.11 thread! some humour
!!

BlaK FuRYaN
09-10-2005, 06:07 PM
DAMN STRAIGHT....

LIL KIDS CATCHIN FEELINS N SHIT....

rofl
this is just what u need in a 9.11 thread! some humour
!!

BlaK FuRYaN
09-10-2005, 06:12 PM
MAYBE YOU MISS UNDERSTOOD MY POST....

I ASKED A QUESTION

AND HOPED THE PEOPLE WHO BOMED THE TRADES WOULD BLOW THE SAME PEOPLE WHOSE FUCKING WITH YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT HERE...

SO UMMA JUS BE KOOL AND NOT PAY NO MIND TO YOU LIL COMMENT....

ONE
i hope they get your house fag

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2005, 09:02 PM
i dont know what i was thinkin when i posted that...keep up the good work blak, ghost an jasper....u guys are pretty insane sometimes,..im laughin my ass off. peace

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Word.

What homosexuality.

Down it.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a341/webfuwneiofnaiorv/5e5f29c3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/id_hit_it.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 09:06 PM

I ASKED A QUESTION

AND HOPED THE PEOPLE WHO BOMED THE TRADES WOULD BLOW THE SAME PEOPLE WHOSE FUCKING WITH YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT HERE...

ONE

It's a constant fear....at least for me. Tomorow morning I will be at Ground Zero to pay respects to my cousin........mixed feelings King........not sure what to actually say.

Sicka than aidZ
09-10-2005, 09:09 PM
goddam it, i always post the most disrespectful shit when the people i respect most are reading. first it was the dis religion thread an now this. damn, i gotta quit hoppin on the bandwagon

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 09:12 PM
goddam it, i always post the most disrespectful shit when the people i respect most are reading. first it was the dis religion thread an now this. damn, i gotta quit hoppin on the bandwagon

LOL......it's cool......u r who u r and no one would want u to be anyone but urself.....

444trumpets
09-10-2005, 10:37 PM
yo the signs are here

yo 9 11 is my moms birthday
had to relate to the birthdate explosions 4.4.4. stop the commotion
whos provoking actions angels are here you see the signs

peace 4.4.4 trumpets

Ayo who wanna battle

deadlymelody
09-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Making jokes and talking about "hitting" a bitch do not belong in a 9/11 thread. It's just not right. And if I see someone saying "you mad doggie" your a fucking faggot.

Sicka than aidZ
09-11-2005, 12:41 AM
DONT worry man,....if u wanna stay outta of a possible 80 page fued, an show respects to the victims, start another thread. sorry for the shit. peace

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 04:07 AM

I ASKED A QUESTION

ONE

i feel EXACTLY THE SAME

the people who carried out the bombings plus who do these things daily need to be stopped.

the u.s govt (the virginia corperation) will un doubtly use another terrorist threat to scare people on the day of the anniersary..

i wonder how many more years it will take the drones of america to wake up..

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 04:13 AM
bah this is really ironic
u cant make jokes on 911
but the offficial 911 story is a fuck joke
holes through every single part of it

THAT IS THE REAL JOKE
YOUR GOVT FUCKING WITH UR MIND AND TELLING U
HEY WE KNOW U R SO DUMBED DOWN U WILL BELIEVE WHATEVER WE SAY

sigh.. and then u complain on line that people died their and we should feel./.
man ive felt for them i feel for them, but they are not the only ones who died.
since 911 amerikkka has killed far morew people than ANY real terrorist attacks on american interests,

what a fucking joke, more people died in iraq in the the last month than was killed on 9/11
hell kids in iraq ( beginning from the 1st iraq war) will be born with disfigurements and tuma's due to the depleted uranium shells.. (which are banned by the u.n) for the next 3000 years..
the soil their is radioactive...
that is why after the 1st gulf war america continued to bomb iraq.. they knew if the aid workers got in an made a big deal.. then everyone would klnow on D.P
but this time they used over 70 times more Depleted Uranium than they did in the 1st gulf war..

killing generations b4 they are even born

THAT IS REAL FUCKING TERRROSIM

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 04:34 AM
Giuliani comment broadcast on 9/11:

I went down to the scene and we set up headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the police commissioner, the fire commissioner, the head of emergency management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was going to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit and got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us.

how could he say that when
No steel framed building had collapsed through fire prior to 9/11, so how was it known within minutes that the World Trade Center was going to collapse? There was no factual or historical basis for this prediction.

Why were Rudolph Giuliani, the police commissioner, the fire commissioner, and the head of emergency management the only ones informed? How many lives would have been saved if everyone had received this warning?

no steel frame building has ever collapsed b4.. not even the one in madrid (spain) what burned for 6 bastard days!!!! all the steel was left standing.

read what some firefighters have said http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_firefighters.html
well check hte clips :D

and lastly history always repeats it self.
and bush and the hitler family was well connected.. soo

The Reichstag fire on February 27, 1933 was a disaster for Communists because they received the blame for starting it, but it was a dream come true for Hitler as it allowed him to transform Germany from a democracy into a dictatorship. The rest, as they say, is history.

the 4th reich is the usa. watch it play its roll in the next few years.

peace to those who come with it.

Queen Of Poetry
09-12-2005, 09:22 AM
I went to the ceremony yesterday in NY.......it was nice they way they did things.....still very difficult to deal with though.......

LHX
09-12-2005, 09:23 AM
i cant believe they actually call the white house the white house

how bad is this joke gonna get?