PDA

View Full Version : new government ad tells us cannabis gives you panic attacks LOL

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-15-2009, 09:44 PM
http://www.talktofrank.com/cannabis.aspx

you gotta see this shit, this ads on the TV prime time in England right now LOL

theyre trying to say cannbis makes you have panic attacks and throw up and generally freak the fuck out..... SMH

see this is the type of BS which makes no young people trust fuck all the government is telling us, all kids who smoke weed know non of this is true anyway, so who are they fooling?

6wAdinF6EKk

^this is the AD, the first part is just funny and hard to knwo whats so bad, but then they switch it up and propaganda on ya asses

Zander
03-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I think Frank just needs a hug

Ninja
03-15-2009, 09:54 PM
^--lol

diggy
03-15-2009, 10:34 PM
propaganda

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 12:23 AM
I think the only reason anyone ever 'freaks out' after smoking weed is either:

- Because they are the kind of person that dislikes not being in control and they're not used to not being able to control themselves completely

or

- Because they're worried about the illegality of it.

The Hound
03-16-2009, 12:27 AM
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7932434693/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/02/18/football_fan.jpg

NIKLZ
03-16-2009, 02:11 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zhTf2C2N5OU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zhTf2C2N5OU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YungSunny
03-16-2009, 05:04 AM

- Because they are the kind of person that dislikes not being in control and they're not used to not being able to control themselves completely

or

I'm definitely freaking out when I smoke weed then.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 05:08 AM
Doubtful.

I think it's pretty rare.

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 08:18 AM
ive never even heard about someone freaking out panic attack from it. and ive been around weedsmokers since i was 14 (im 22 now)

not once

you would have to be a total pussy beyond belief if you panic attacked at the effect of cannabis lol, i couldnt think of a more opposite effect

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-16-2009, 12:50 PM
The only guy I've ever heard of throwing up from weed from was a friend of mine who was already high as fuck then started using a gravity bong and got the spins.

But yeah, this is bullshit. You have to smoke a shitload of weed to get any bad side effects. Most people use moderate amounts often. That does nothing to you.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-16-2009, 01:38 PM

or

the first but i didnt freak out it was just weird cause if i had something in my brain i would say it no matter how stupid it was and it was impossible for me to hold it back but it was a funny thing not a freak out thing.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 01:54 PM
ive never even heard about someone freaking out panic attack from it. and ive been around weedsmokers since i was 14 (im 22 now)

not once

you would have to be a total pussy beyond belief if you panic attacked at the effect of cannabis lol, i couldnt think of a more opposite effect

Yeah, same pretty much.

A dude i know apparently went a bit schizo one time, but i never actually saw it.

ALCATRAZ
03-16-2009, 02:48 PM
i was at my homies house one time and he had a homie who just moved from fuckin connecticut or some shit and he hit the blunt tell me why this nigga threw up fuckin throw up comin all down his face and all this nigga has to say is "cali got good ass weed" ahahahahahahahaha made me wonder wtf yall b smokin out east

beautifulrock
03-16-2009, 03:07 PM

or

- Because they're worried about the illegality of it.No shit Pat, that's pretty amazing. My ex freaked out one time after smoking and gave excuse #1, word for fucking word, no shit. I wanted to punch her in the face and explain to her the meaning of control, but she was already crying hysterically.

MAYOR QUIMBY
03-16-2009, 03:28 PM
I have freaked out before but it was because the weed had sooo much THC that i thought i had smoked PCP or some shit. My mind got the best of me and i started yelling and thought i was going to die. Happened a couple of years ago.

Rame
03-16-2009, 03:29 PM
^ Haha.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah Les that happened to me once but i calmed down once i realized everyone else off the bag was just chilling. So I manned up and talked myself out of it. I was still a bit worried but I stuck it out and it was fine.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 10:46 PM
No shit Pat, that's pretty amazing. My ex freaked out one time after smoking and gave excuse #1, word for fucking word, no shit. I wanted to punch her in the face and explain to her the meaning of control, but she was already crying hysterically.

haha

That was actually almost funny i think.

fortyglock
03-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Lol yeah I've seen that ad like a couple times or so. I don't smoke or anything, but NONE of my friends who blaze have ever had a panic attack or anything like that. I think it probably takes excessive amounts in order to suffer from adverse effects like that.

beautifulrock
03-17-2009, 04:26 PM
haha

That was actually almost funny i think.No, I'm serious and or are not trying to be corny. That happened.

Professor Poopsnagle
03-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Shits Funny Cause My Dealers Name Is Frank Too. He's One Of Them Slow Stoner Hippy Bozos. Fucker Needs Some Better Dro Though Cause He Mixin With Oregano Or Some Lamezoid Shit.

\