PDA

View Full Version : Can you be considered A Man until youve graduated to ALES?

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 10:27 AM
i mean im a lager drinker, but I do feel less of a man next to a guy drinking real ale at the bar. its impossible not to.

especially when my reason for mot drinking it is that "i dont like the taste" lol, how to not be a pussy while not drinking ales yet?

too many faggots drink lager now, and they love weak lager with lime cordial poured into it, or a shandy. smh @ shandy niggas.

cutn' heads
03-16-2009, 10:30 AM
i had a tripple IPA this weekend. 11.5% alc. shit was brutal...

INF
03-16-2009, 10:33 AM
I prefer real Ale

This place makes it good and they are sorta local to me - http://www.realalebrewing.com/

I like to Drink Red Stripe and Sam Adams too but I like that Real Ale the best. I hate drinking beer with somebody and you wanna drink dark brew but the others dont want it "cuzza the taste"....aint that a bitch

Its not licorice its beer god dammit. Guinness used to be my shit but I think I have over done stouts to death. Eeeevery now and then I cop some Guinness or another stout

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 10:37 AM
^yeah man Red Stripe is my shit. I usually drink Red Stripe evry day after work. As for Ales my Gramps used to makes them out in his garden shed when i was growing up lol, ive been drinking them for a while ha but havent aquired the real taste for em yet.

st pads day 2moro so ill be on the guiness after football for sure, 250 guinness year too

snapple
03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
i dont really drink beer outside of the crib...

sam adams and red stripe aren't bad though...

if im at a bar/club i'm drinking liquer...

i don't really pay attention to what other people drink....i drink what i drink....

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 06:06 PM
oh but your a typical hennesy nigga like that

fuck you hennesey dweebs

drink an real ale

its got fuckign REAL in the name, im real, so it fits, even if I dotn like it, iwll one day because im real

snapple
03-16-2009, 06:13 PM
^^whatever you say cheif

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 06:15 PM
^dweeb

JerseyIronman
03-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Yea! i prefer ales unlike basically all my friends. I like ales like Smithwicks, Newcastle, Sam Adams, Long Trail and darker beers like Stouts and just beers with more TASTE. I dont really get full up with beer, i could drink beer ALL night long.

I hate it cuz when i got to the liquor store with my friends they always want to split a 30 pack of bud light and im like Uhh lets get our own shit.

Lagers are defintely more of an American thing tho, we love our light beers. Ales are definitely more common in the UK.

narc
03-16-2009, 07:18 PM
vodka

*shaves balls with live crocodile*

EAGLE EYE
03-16-2009, 08:03 PM
you Pussehs do realize I only go on a corona binge like once a year?

Its hard out here on a beer snob trying to drink a dunkelshhnauffurkel with a wedge of cheese at room temperature