PDA

View Full Version : how many times have you punched a man in the head

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 05:11 PM
exactly how many, not the same fight, gotta be different people

im of the opinion that if you never had a fight in all of highschool years you didnt do enough and failed in revelance.

TSA you dont count because youve been in high school for about 12 years so its unfair

YungSunny
03-16-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm a freshman so....

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-16-2009, 05:29 PM
not about how old you are, its just people tend to have their scraps in highschool

but if your still fighting and shit past the age of 21, you lost lol

YungSunny
03-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Seeing as most fights start with words.
I like to abuse the people I argue with for getting mad first, pretty much a one way ticket to a meltdown.

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 07:09 PM
cant remember how many. all i know is i'd like to snuff a few fags on this site repeatedly.

dxBvUqLs_eU

EAGLE EYE
03-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Fathertime's idea of Spring Training is beating on his Staten Island girl friend then hitting the town for wings and beer.

And its worked for years

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL. my girl just got a 6 month old mut that i cant stand. like a asshole i agreed to watch the little fucker on certain days of the week while she works. i cant stand this fuckin dog. every once in a while i give em a good 3 piece smack combo just to take out my miserableness & aggresion.

Zander
03-16-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter

AKA a huge queer

Zander
03-16-2009, 07:54 PM
no, I'm straight

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 07:57 PM
i was only kidding
http://whitecoatrants.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/scarface-photo-scarface-6235683.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-16-2009, 08:00 PM
shut the fuck up yungsunny im 15 and i voted half a dozen sleepers if you goon enough you get mad fights im a freshman too...

YungSunny
03-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Real niggas have nothing to prove, so real niggas have nothing to fight about.

YungSunny
03-16-2009, 08:21 PM
LOL. my girl just got a 6 month old mut that i cant stand. like a asshole i agreed to watch the little fucker on certain days of the week while she works. i cant stand this fuckin dog. every once in a while i give em a good 3 piece smack combo just to take out my miserableness & aggresion.

That's actually sad.
Not for the dog, for you.

Zander
03-16-2009, 08:22 PM
That's actually sad.

word

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Real niggas have nothing to prove, so real niggas have nothing to fight about.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

i hate when niggas say shit like this like they're the bigger man when they're just a pussy...you're a prime example.

food for thought
03-16-2009, 08:40 PM
^ lmao

on topic,

if u can remember how many punches u landed during a fight then u prolly got your ass whipped LOL!!!!! what type of shit is that???? ahahaa

LOL who the fuck is going to be counting their punches while fighting??? haaha!!!

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:10 PM
That's actually sad.

word

shut the fuck up faggots.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-16-2009, 09:12 PM
shut the fuck up faggots.

bwahAhahahahaha these are the type of niggas to wooz after getting hit (exclusive corpse slang)

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:14 PM
LMAO! bitchass niggas. they gonna wooz to the jakes after readin my little story. fuckin fags

Mumm Ra
03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/pimps2.jpg
I boxed the dude on the left once....I'm in the middle
I hit em in the head 2-3 times, then he decided to get serious and I did not last very long after that......
135lbs verses 210lbs

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-16-2009, 09:22 PM
zander prolly some secondary tryna act like a faggot without ruining his primaries E-thuggish reputation...

and this nigga yung sunny live in some desolate as town where the fuck is winchester talkin about he never hit a man the only man withing a five hundred mile radius of him is his mother...little douche ass cunt making fun of people with obviously inferior lives is funny as hell...

food for thought
03-16-2009, 09:26 PM
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA yall are some clowns man lol

Zander
03-16-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm not trying to act like anything man

food for thought
03-16-2009, 09:33 PM
haha

some e-punking going on right now lol...

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:36 PM
http://www.chromaluna.com/hotlinks/HappyEasterBunny.gif

are u fuckin serious wit this sig? LOL.

food for thought
03-16-2009, 09:37 PM
lmao

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 09:44 PM
^ lmao

on topic,

if u can remember how many punches u landed during a fight then u prolly got your ass whipped LOL!!!!! what type of shit is that???? ahahaa

LOL who the fuck is going to be counting their punches while fighting??? haaha!!!

I find it almost impossible to believe you graduated from high school, let alone attend a tertiary institute.

You have to be one of the most dimwitted people here, and that really is saying something.

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:46 PM
why dont you not say anything ok patty cakes

food for thought
03-16-2009, 09:48 PM
get offf my nuts fag baitmen.

your Australian.

i dont care what u think.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 09:49 PM
It's just your skills of comprehension are so terrible.

Your up their with people who can barely even read like Skampoe and Father Time.

What university are you attending?

food for thought
03-16-2009, 09:52 PM
be quit, kangaroo jack.

u dont qualify to be asking me questions.

youre just an australian doochbag, wu tang fan.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
What qualifications do you have?

Have you actually graduated from high school?

Did you ever attend?

Is this why you've never hit anyone in the face?

Can you read?

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 09:55 PM
this fag swears hes the shit because hes in a "university."

so he tries to down talk everybody so he could seem like such an intellectual to a bunch of internet strangers. what a fuckin clown.

The Hound
03-16-2009, 09:56 PM

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

i hate when niggas say shit like this like they're the bigger man when they're just a pussy...you're a prime example.

Why are you bringing up age? You're like 15 yourself you fackin qweagh.

food for thought
03-16-2009, 09:58 PM
What qualifications do you have?

Have you actually graduated from high school?

Did you ever attend?

Is this why you've never hit anyone in the face?

Can you read?

Are u Australian?

do you own a pet kangaroo??

do they listen to hip hop in australia?

is that why you call ppl niggers?

do you own a koala?

if so, did u feed him tonight?

do u tivo crocodile hunter?

lol

faggot.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 09:59 PM
this fag swears hes the shit because hes in a "university."

so he tries to down talk everybody so he could seem like such an intellectual to a bunch of internet strangers. what a fuckin clown.

Not sure why you're involving yourself.

I just wonder how someone who is at about the same intellectual level as you and your slow witted cousin, claims to be at a university.

You may or may not have noticed (most likely not) that everyone here talks down to each other.

If you want to foster a relationship of mutual respect between the two of us, i'm sure that can be arranged.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Are u Australian?

yes

do you own a pet kangaroo??

yes

do they listen to hip hop in australia?

yes

is that why you call ppl niggers?

yes

do you own a koala?

yes

if so, did u feed him tonight?

yes

lol

lol

faggot.

faggit.

FatherSl!me
03-16-2009, 10:04 PM
why do i want respect from any of you clowns? shove your respect & your degree straight up your aussie ass. ill involve myself in whatever convo i want ok patty. just deal with it. & how am i not gonna notice the down talk when im the one shittin on all you queers to begin with? you should know that of all people college boy

Longbongcilvaringz
03-16-2009, 10:07 PM
What are you fucking talking about?

Why wouldn't i talk down to you (or anyone else here for that matter)?

I was just pointing out your comment was idiotic.

DJMethods
03-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Australians are the worst type of people. They like their country and have nothing to prove, plus have dope animals.

West Australians are worse? Recession? We've got more money then da usa.

KaramelSundae
03-17-2009, 12:09 AM
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-02/44992964.jpg

EAGLE EYE
03-17-2009, 12:18 AM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7917/krswater.gif

KaramelSundae
03-17-2009, 12:25 AM
lollll

INF
03-17-2009, 12:33 AM
leave krs ALONE. auditioning morticians.

besides that , if you cant read an write properly then what are you doing here?

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 12:44 AM
i punched very few people in the head at highschool, i honestly had more scraps at primary school than highschool, i can remember like 1 or 2 scraps and that was early in the highschool game.

and all up it would be over 50 people, training inc.

fighting is my sport *looks at skinless knuckles*

NIGHT MAYOR
03-17-2009, 12:51 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/SL370628.jpg

this is today, after wrapping my fists and using MMA gloves, should see them if i just use gloves and dont wrap them.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I box/tussle all the time with kids. Usually gloved occasionally not, but I've only been in a couple actual fights when I was mad cause I'm not confrontational. You know how some people just get roiled over nothing, then you fight and then there's an awkwardness afterward and you don't want to be around them. I don't like that. I don't like making enemies cause I'm a laid back kid. But kids hurt themselves when they fight me. I have such pain endurance their hands will be bleeding from punching me while I'm still throwing feints. I definitely can't say I always win, but I throw a decent jab.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Why are you bringing up age? You're like 15 yourself you fackin qweagh.

shut the fuck up cunt. no one addressed you.

The Hound
03-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Hahaha these children who act tough are priceless.

Carry on, junior.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-17-2009, 06:41 PM
your six years older then me fag don't act like you're experienced or some shit...i got cousins your age you flamboyant fuck...btw who were u b4 ur name change?

The Hound
03-17-2009, 06:50 PM
You have cousings my age, eh? And, what is that supposed to mean? I have annoying little cousins your age aswell.

IDK, maybe being 15 you shouldn't start shitting on somebody who ias 14. You're both annoying little hemroids.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-17-2009, 06:56 PM
it means E-see me...and thats not why i was making fun of him mostly because hes from some fucking desolate town and acts like an all around faggot in every thread he takes after you...and answer my question slut who were u b4 ur name change...

YungSunny
03-17-2009, 06:59 PM
zander prolly some secondary tryna act like a faggot without ruining his primaries E-thuggish reputation...

and this nigga yung sunny live in some desolate as town where the fuck is winchester talkin about he never hit a man the only man withing a five hundred mile radius of him is his mother...little douche ass cunt making fun of people with obviously inferior lives is funny as hell...

You're so angry. :i
What happened when you were a little kid, man?
SVgTeHhpsYM
This song angers you, huh?
Everytime you hear it you probably feel your Pastor's dick in your mouth, huh? :i
Let it out, I'm here.

YungSunny
03-17-2009, 07:02 PM
You have cousings my age, eh? And, what is that supposed to mean? I have annoying little cousins your age aswell.

IDK, maybe being 15 you shouldn't start shitting on somebody who ias 14. You're both annoying little hemroids.

I sense e-grudge.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-17-2009, 07:14 PM
You're so angry. :i
What happened when you were a little kid, man?
SVgTeHhpsYM
This song angers you, huh?
Everytime you hear it you probably feel your Pastor's dick in your mouth, huh? :i
Let it out, I'm here.

I sense e-grudge.

if you were funny i might insult you but i'd rather not....amateur..

asking someone if their mad minus posting a picture of cam'ron = PHAIL!

YungSunny
03-17-2009, 07:17 PM
You just spelled fail as phail....

I don't even wanna try now.

YungSunny
03-17-2009, 07:18 PM
it means E-see me...and thats not why i was making fun of him mostly because hes from some fucking desolate town

I'm from Cali actually but yeah, you probably wanna do the wisdom the god is manifesting right now.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
03-18-2009, 07:40 PM
You just spelled fail as phail....

I don't even wanna try now.

HAHA PHAIL again for not realizing the god knowledge hahaha

I'm from Cali actually but yeah, you probably wanna do the wisdom the god is manifesting right now.

you're location says winchester tennesee dumb bitch...fuckin gook doesnt even know where he lives.

YungSunny
03-19-2009, 04:55 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Shogah
03-19-2009, 02:08 PM
I agree everyone should have at least one fistfight in their childhood, but real stuff like 2 minutes of exchanging punches, and the sooner the better.

Straight raw shit. Especially if you are smaller kid. To strengthen yourself.

JasonD
03-19-2009, 02:26 PM
i used to always get my ass kicked by my brother who was 7 years older. so fights with little kids was no problem, in middle school i was like a mental kid and i got in fights all the time. never dropped anyone then cause i was like 13 but i got people crying and i never lost one.

but by grade 9 i was smoking weed and too chill to fight, only punched like one kid in the head in grade 10 and by the second semester i was gone. there is one kid i still got a grudge against but not enough to really go after him but if i ever catch him walking around at night time i'd fuck him up. now i'm in some adult school where most people don't even acknowledge eachother let alone fight.

sometimes i wish i could go back in time just so i could have got some KO's... back then there was no school cops, no cameras and best of all no charges. :(

Dokuro
03-19-2009, 07:36 PM
serisly i dont remeber about 15 give or take

i did through i guy in to traffic in highschool though

FatherSl!me
05-21-2012, 06:43 AM
In the return of ghostlaced, I'd like to bump one of his threads wich happens to be one I personally enjoyed & laugh at most after receiving all the neg rep.

& yes I'd still like to snuff a few fags on this site
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/27687-5/Basketball-thinking-reactions.gif